Post Reply 4744 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 Megathread
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

Re: Enough Jokes! Welcome SEPTICFLESH!

by Sgt. B » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:48 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Speedy wrote::bitch: This cruise needs more rainbows and unicorns! :mrgreen:

nooo, more MDM and barges to hellish stuff :viking:

:bangers:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:49 pm

He knows the folk/power fans will buy tickets, so there's really no worry there. It's been proven the last three years.

These announcements are to get the guys into the heavier stuff to book the cheaper cabins leaving the folk/power metal fanbase for the more expensive ones. It makes a lot of marketing sense, IMO.
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:55 pm

mooyagi wrote:So much for us waiting. :lol: The discount helps!

I've tried listening to some Septicflesh but never really liked it. If anyone wants to link me with good material feel free. Happy that it's a wishlist band for a lot of people. Yesterday was a good day.

Im on my phone so ill do half the work! We, the Gods, Persopolis, Communion, and Mad Architect are some of my favorites. They are an acquired taste for a lot, but for anyone that likes orchestration with their metal should be in heaven with SF.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:19 pm

I haven't seen Septicflesh in a REALLY long time, so I am super pumped about this. I haven't seen Symphony X since 2001, either. These are both killer announcements for me.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Ecliptica wrote:He knows the folk/power fans will buy tickets, so there's really no worry there. It's been proven the last three years.

These announcements are to get the guys into the heavier stuff to book the cheaper cabins leaving the folk/power metal fanbase for the more expensive ones. It makes a lot of marketing sense, IMO.

Symphony X is probably enough to make most of us weenies book anyways.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:37 pm

Stained Class wrote:Symphony X is probably enough to make most of us weenies book anyways.

^ this. I was going to book to begin with, but Symphony X was the first band to get me really excited. Then Septicflesh made me jump for joy, well bounce since I was in my computer chair when I first saw it.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:40 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Symphony X is probably enough to make most of us weenies book anyways.

^ this. I was going to book to begin with, but Symphony X was the first band to get me really excited. Then Septicflesh made me jump for joy, well bounce since I was in my computer chair when I first saw it.

I actually jumped out of my chair and jumped like an idiot. People at work laughed at me, but I don't care. :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Stained Class wrote:I actually jumped out of my chair and jumped like an idiot. People at work laughed at me, but I don't care. :lol:

I was sitting here doing my normal bookmark rounds, talking to steph, and drinking a beer. I clicked 70k and was like :shock: "I know those dreads! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!" :beerbang:

I did wake up from a nap to see bill, being a dick, texting to say Mercyful Fate got booked. I scrambled to the computer and immediately sat there all :evil:
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:44 pm

Once again Moneybookers wont accept credit cards from people in Illinois!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:I actually jumped out of my chair and jumped like an idiot. People at work laughed at me, but I don't care. :lol:

I was sitting here doing my normal bookmark rounds, talking to steph, and drinking a beer. I clicked 70k and was like :shock: "I know those dreads! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!" :beerbang:

I did wake up from a nap to see bill, being a dick, texting to say Mercyful Fate got booked. I scrambled to the computer and immediately sat there all :evil:
    lol owned.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:

lol owned.

I April Fooled a few people with that... Matt Barr was most excited and most irked haha
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

300 Days Until Sailing!

by Andy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:48 pm

300 days until we build the biggest Open Air stage to sail the open seas!

nekrobarr
    Ensign

Re: 300 Days Until Sailing!

by nekrobarr » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:50 pm

And a long 300 days it's gonna be!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:51 pm

Andy wrote:300 days until we build the biggest Open Air stage to sail the open seas!

Yay, noannouncement! :lol: :lol:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:30 pm

WARBRINGER'S Facebook status update about an hour ago:

70K! \m/

I'm gonna guess that they are gonna be announced soon.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021(?) 2022(??) Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:33 pm

cowboy71 wrote:WARBRINGER'S Facebook status update about an hour ago:

70K! \m/

I'm gonna guess that they are gonna be announced soon.

They just reached 70000 likes on their page.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Ahhh is that all ? Well spotted you :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:38 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Ahhh is that all ? Well spotted you :)

Actually they responded to people getting all excited in the comments :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:49 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Speedy has a point. 5/6 announcements are very much in the heavier end of the spectrum. And even Symphony X are pretty damn heavy!

Hoping for a folk or power metal announcement or 2 before the booking deadline for getting the discount!

You know you're going to book. Do it now and get the cheaper room with the discount rather than getting stuck paying hundreds more!!
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Ecliptica wrote:He knows the folk/power fans will buy tickets, so there's really no worry there. It's been proven the last three years.

actually I'm a big weenie and I'm booking on the cheapest cabin

Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:53 pm

I'm going to just get the most expensive one and feel bad about it.

Keep a bed open for me guys, I'm not sure if my previous cabinmates are down for going again. May need to mooch off one of you in a few months. Moving this weekend and can't afford the ticket right now (moving is expensive, guys, don't do it!). But I'll be booking for sure.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:56 pm

Ecliptica wrote:I'm going to just get the most expensive one and feel bad about it.

Keep a bed open for me guys, I'm not sure if my previous cabinmates are down for going again. May need to mooch off one of you in a few months. Moving this weekend and can't afford the ticket right now (moving is expensive, guys, don't do it!). But I'll be booking for sure.

You should be buying plane tix to come see Avantasia with Margie and me, not moving! :bitch: :bitch:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Yeah, we most definitely need a heavier lineup this time. Sure, Kevin needs his dose of weenie bands (well, I count Symphony X, DT and Soilwork in that category already), but the rest of us need more death, more black, more thrash (even if I don't really care for thrash!). And we need some old school, preferably Dutch, death metal to get Markku to come (yes, both meanings). :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:32 am

But I need some bands for my girlfriend like Within Temptation, Tarja or Nightwish.

And than for the crowd with stronger taste, what's with Be'lakor, Bolt Thrower and Ahab ?

But I think a little bit for every taste would be ok
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 am

Yes, we definitely need (lots) more girlie bands (but not Tarja). And Bolt Thrower.
    Wishlist:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:19 am

And Within Temptation can be ruled out as they have dates scheduled already for the week of the cruise in 2014.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:21 am

So, a repeat of Epica it is then! :D
    Wishlist:
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:23 am

Memnoch wrote:So, a repeat of Epica it is then! :D

Cheers to that! :boobs: :wank: :bangers: There's also a couple of others in my signature.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:28 am

cowboy71 wrote:And Within Temptation can be ruled out as they have dates scheduled already for the week of the cruise in 2014.

That's not what my girlfriend wanted to hear. :cry:

But ok, than we take Epica and Nightwish and everything is fine. :bangers:

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:41 am

Would lurve to see Battlelore onbroad !!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:57 am

I wouldn't. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:01 am

cowboy71 wrote:Would lurve to see Battlelore onbroad !!!

Don't know them. Sorry !

• lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:38 am

Memnoch wrote:Yes, we definitely need (lots) more girlie bands (but not Tarja). And Bolt Thrower.

For girlie bands, Sister Sin, In This Moment, Alestorm. Delain was great for me last time.
    dinki
    Petty Officer

by dinki » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:43 am

Memnoch wrote:Yeah, we most definitely need a heavier lineup this time. Sure, Kevin needs his dose of weenie bands (well, I count Symphony X, DT and Soilwork in that category already), but the rest of us need more death, more black, more thrash

THIS!
    Emperor-Mayhem-Midnight-Night Demon-Savage Master
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:51 am

That'd be fun methinks!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:01 am

nekrobarr wrote:

That'd be fun methinks!

I would be great, but I think it's unlikely since they announced they were taking an indefinite break at MFVF in 2011, and I haven't heard anything about a return.
    I'm happy I got to see their last show before the break. Image
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:15 am

Speedy wrote:
    nekrobarr wrote:

That'd be fun methinks!

I would be great, but I think it's unlikely since they announced they were taking an indefinite break at MFVF in 2011, and I haven't heard anything about a return.
    I'm happy I got to see their last show before the break. Image

Aye, but 70k has done some pretty special things so far! Though, I have to admit I don't think a band like Battlelore is really "big" enough to warrant something that special.
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):

Wishlist (Repeats):
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:37 am

If he got Avantasia on broad, that would be pretty fucking special :P

:D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:39 am

...and not in a good way. :P
    Wishlist:
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:43 am

jodionline wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:And Within Temptation can be ruled out as they have dates scheduled already for the week of the cruise in 2014.

That's not what my girlfriend wanted to hear. :cry:

But ok, than we take Epica and Nightwish and everything is fine. :bangers:

NO NIGHTWISH, NO CHILDREN OF BODOM.

They dropped the average age of cruisers dramatically from 2011 to 2012. The "popular" bands such as the aforementioned bring the assholes and idiots onbroad. We don't need them.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
Post Reply 4744 posts