Post Reply 4744 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2014 Megathread
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: FIREWORKS!

by Stained Class » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:59 pm

That was unexpected. Kitchen Sink sounds like a hint.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:00 pm

Stained Class wrote:That was unexpected. Kitchen Sink sounds like a hint.

Or he's referring to the spam on the forum.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Online Check-In Is Now Open!

by Andy » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:01 pm

Genre Variety onbroad The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise? That's what 70000TONS OF METAL is all about! So here we go: We are proud to host the reunion show of Switzerland's power thrashers POLTERGEIST and also bring you some true power metal courtesy of GLORYHAMMER! This years cruise will have everything but the kitchen sink!

Fully paid and ticketed passengers have been sent their online check-in invitation via eMail. If you have not received it, please check your spam filter or don't hesitate to contact us here: http://70000tons.com/contact.php

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:03 pm

Memnoch wrote:

Or he's referring to the spam on the forum.

:lol: yeah that's probably it haha I missed that.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Online Check-In Is Now Open!

by broegaard » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:03 pm

UHHHHUUUUUUU!!!!!
    metal4ever
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:03 pm

Didn't sombody recently post that one of the members ruled Gloryhammer out? Maybe it was just to throw us off.
    Awesome announcement anyway. :bangers: Never heard about Poltergeist, will have to check them out.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:04 pm

Woo! Power metal! :deathmetal:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:05 pm

Haha at using the sink. Looking forward to Gloryhammer. This isn't a complaint at all, but somewhat predictable that they'll have the same set each time. Never heard of Poltergeist. I never know with these announcements whether it's actually an unknown band, or one I've somehow never heard of and is popular. There have been both.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:06 pm

So, in the spirit of treating different genres equally, where's my Vomitory annoncement? :bitch:
    They were also ruled out by the band members, so can I take it they're on? :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:07 pm

Speedy wrote:

Didn't sombody recently post that one of the members ruled Gloryhammer out? Maybe it was just to throw us off.
    Awesome announcement anyway. :bangers: Never heard about Poltergeist, will have to check them out.

Everyone who claimed to have contact with Chris from Alestorm/Gloryhammer reported different things. Not unexpected - Chris is nuts :P

But a good friend of mine who had contact with him said that due to their recording being delayed he was negotiating with UMC. I love my source for being fucking right!!!!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:08 pm

alex_canada wrote:Haha at using the sink. Looking forward to Gloryhammer. This isn't a complaint at all, but somewhat predictable that they'll have the same set each time. Never heard of Poltergeist. I never know with these announcements whether it's actually an unknown band, or one I've somehow never heard of and is popular. There have been both.

Seems like Poltergeist was active from 86 to 94, and reunited last autumn. The old school thrash guys might know them.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:08 pm

:lol: Your sources are apparently better than mine!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Roadrunner
    Oiler

by Roadrunner » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:18 pm

Christopher Bowes ! Yeah. Album with Gloryhammer was great.
    Poltergeist: I'am an "older" boy, but don`'t know them.
    2012 - Survivor Cabin 4083
    2013 - Survivor Cabin 8054
    2014 - Survivor Cabin 6044
    2015 - Survivor Cabin 7280
    2016 - Mr. Piller is still sleeping...
    pablov8
    Midshipman

Re: It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

by pablov8 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:22 pm

pablov8 wrote:Andy, I challenge you to include the word "Kitchen" in the next announcement.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Andy accepted my challenge!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking EPIC :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:42 pm

GLORYHAMMER !!!!!! UNICORNS, GOBLINS AND TROLLS! OH MY!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:43 pm

pablov8 wrote:
    pablov8 wrote:Andy, I challenge you to include the word "Kitchen" in the next announcement.

Awesome!!!!! :headbanger:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:49 pm

wow a Sunday Announcement :cheers: :beerhorns:
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:50 pm

Listening to Gloryhammer right now for the first time and enjoying it, nice addition! Can anyone provide some links to Poltergeist songs? Never heard of them and the name doesn't make it exactly easy to do research.
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:02 pm

I've heard of Poltergeist before. The cover for their album Behind The Mask is incredibly familiar:

http://www.bnrmetal.com/v2/search.php?name=poltergeist

For those that want to check into them, seems from what I can find that the album "Nothing Lasts Forever" is a good place to start:

http://www.metal-archives.com/reviews/P ... ntOffering
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:07 pm

bodomdragon wrote:Listening to Gloryhammer right now for the first time and enjoying it, nice addition! Can anyone provide some links to Poltergeist songs? Never heard of them and the name doesn't make it exactly easy to do research.

https://www.facebook.com/poltergeist.official?hc_location=stream
    xhead
    Crewman

by xhead » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:08 pm

Gloryhammer is pretty cool Power Metal Music but it´s also a pretty new / unknown band with only one records. That makes it more easy to "learn" all songs :D
    BTW - now I lost my hope for "huge" announcements... will not come :cry: :cry: :cry:
    2nd Cruise
    Deck2
    Arrival: ???
    Hotel ???
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:09 pm

xhead wrote:Gloryhammer is pretty cool Power Metal Music but it´s also a pretty new / unknown band with only one records. That makes it more easy to "learn" all songs :D
    BTW - now I lost my hope for "huge" announcements... will not come :cry: :cry: :cry:

True, but there was a LOT of people on here requesting them so it makes sense that they'd get offered.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:11 pm

cowboy71 wrote:I think it is fair to say that of the 15/16/17 remaining bands, there will be AT LEAST 3 US bands, at least 2 Canadian bands, a couple German, at least one Finnish, at least one dutch, one Swiss, maybe another UK band (or two), perhaps an Italian band.

So yeah - that's how I reckon its gonna play out :) Please note the above may or may not constitute bands that I know about that are rumoured to be on broad :P

Made the above post on 2nd January. Since then we've had

3 US bands
    1 German
    1 UK
    1 Swiss

Good work me :D

So that leaves us with some Canadian bands, another German, a Finnish, Dutch, maybe Italian, and maybe another UK. Probably another couple of US bands to round it out
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Sherlock
    Oiler

by Sherlock » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:13 pm

Gloryhammer !!!! Very happy about this one !!!! :beerhorns:
    Survivor of : 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:26 pm

Another announcement that just fills 2 slots, nothing to get excited about.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:36 pm

Andy wrote:This years cruise will have everything

MOTORHEAD This is everything :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:38 pm

First Sunday band announcement in well over a year.

Was really nice to be surprised for a change :) And Gloryhammer was a ridiculously nice surprise.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • Electrichead
    Crewman

by Electrichead » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:06 pm

If need more bands from Canada put Anciients on the bill. These guys fucking rule.

http://youtu.be/bZtfts0dQEI
    2013, 2014, 2015 survivor
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:21 pm

pablov8 wrote:

HAHAHAHA

AWESOME!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:21 pm

pablov8 wrote:

This is awesome!

Hey Andy! I challenge you to use Cheerios in the next announcement! :lol:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:23 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:I wonder if that gold colored seapass is for us golde veterans?
    Perhaps our gift :lol:

we're already gold members, aren't we?
    I thought I got a golden seapass a year ago...
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • Thiago
    Oiler

by Thiago » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:40 pm

Electrichead wrote:If need more bands from Canada put Anciients on the bill. These guys fucking rule.

Amazing band! Their devut was one of faves off last year...
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:51 pm

Gloryhammer was tons of fun at Metaldays so im super stoked about this announcement. :beerbang:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:58 pm

Thiago wrote:
    Electrichead wrote:If need more bands from Canada put Anciients on the bill. These guys fucking rule.

Amazing band! Their devut was one of faves off last year...

+1! I really loved Heart of Oak!
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:59 pm

Just shows true metalheads. POLTER'FUCKING'GEIST !!!!!!!!!!!!! RARE SWISS CLASSIC THRASH.

THANK YOU ANDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you do not know of this band, do as Capt. Metal Donn said and GET SKOOLED
    Ihttp://youtu.be/5XG3iJ9W4FI

pitting to power thrash !
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:40 pm

I hereby challenge Andy to use "MOTORHEAD" in the next announcement.
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:16 pm

meshuggah wrote:I hereby challenge Andy to use "MOTORHEAD" in the next announcement.

What he said ... I second that challenge :cheers: :beerhorns:
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:29 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    xhead wrote:Gloryhammer is pretty cool Power Metal Music but it´s also a pretty new / unknown band with only one records. That makes it more easy to "learn" all songs :D

True, but there was a LOT of people on here requesting them so it makes sense that they'd get offered.

Agree with the unlikely big band annoucement however Revamp and Wintersun only have 2 albums each and they are two I would most welcome!!!
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Everyone already knew the lyrics and were singing along when I saw them. Be prepared for some pretty nerdy fighting lmao
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:01 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    pablov8 wrote:

HAHAHAHA

AWESOME!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lolololol
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
Post Reply 4744 posts