Post Reply 104 posts
Majesty of the Seas ?
    ravenous
    Crewman

Majesty of the Seas ?

by ravenous » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:17 am

I know there were rumors that MotS was being retired before the next cruise and people were trying to guess which Royal Caribbean ship we might get. I noticed booking on Majesty is available up to April 2014. Looks like the old girl gets another spin.
    70k Survivor-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019
    -/-Witherfall-/-Alestorm-/-Exhorder-/-Soilwork-/-Kobra-and-the-Lotus-/-Powermad-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Symphony.X-/-Iced.Earth-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Leaves.Eyes-/-Overkill-/-Death.Angel-/-Testament-/-The.Order.of.Chaos-/-The.Agonist-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Epica-/-Into.Eternity-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Sanctuary-/-Wintersun-/-Powerglove-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Queensryche-/-Hatchet-/-
    ravenous
    Crewman

by ravenous » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:26 am

Posting from phone on the fly and didnt see it dbl posted
    Last edited by ravenous on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
    70k Survivor-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019
    -/-Witherfall-/-Alestorm-/-Exhorder-/-Soilwork-/-Kobra-and-the-Lotus-/-Powermad-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Symphony.X-/-Iced.Earth-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Leaves.Eyes-/-Overkill-/-Death.Angel-/-Testament-/-The.Order.of.Chaos-/-The.Agonist-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Epica-/-Into.Eternity-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Sanctuary-/-Wintersun-/-Powerglove-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Queensryche-/-Hatchet-/-
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Majesty of the Seas ?

by mooyagi » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:30 am

I think the Majesty will be our ship for at least one more cruise, if not two. Andy said on Barge that he already had the next ship picked out should the Majesty officially be removed from Royal Caribbean's fleet. I'll miss the Majesty since it feels like home but the other ships look a lot nicer. :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:33 am

ravenous wrote:I know there were rumors that MotS was being retired before the next cruise and people were trying to guess which Royal Caribbean ship we might get. I noticed booking on Majesty is available up to April 2014. Looks like the old girl gets another spin.

Yeah the rumour I heard was that next year would be the last time we sail on the majesty. Time will tell I guess. I know Andy has already looked at other ships and maybe already has one picked out even.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:36 am

I like how both threads have a response in them now. :lol:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:40 am

mooyagi wrote:I like how both threads have a response in them now. :lol:

High five!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:35 am

There are different classes with the ships. And there is only one with the same class than the Majesty of the seas (Sovereign class), it is the Monarch of the seas
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:07 am

^Seems that the Monarch will be transferred to another company soon (the real soon, as in March or April 2013). The last sail date for it is March 29th.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:52 am

lampropelma wrote:There are different classes with the ships. And there is only one with the same class than the Majesty of the seas (Sovereign class), it is the Monarch of the seas

Yeah, the oldest 2 are the Majesty and the Monarch. I think there used to be a third in that class but it already got sold off. The next class has a bunch of boats that are about the same size.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:26 am

Looking at the ships it looks like Enchantment of the Seas might be the best replacement. It's slightly larger (80k vs. 74k gross ton), but with a bit less passenger capacity (2446 vs. 2852). The pool deck looks like one of the best suited in the RC fleet for a large stage.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:53 am

I would like a new ship to explore but the old girl would be missed
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:05 am

Azazel101 wrote:I would like a new ship to explore but the old girl would be missed

Yeah. I've actually thought a lot about going on a regular cruise on one of those really big ships that are like 3-4 times the size of the majesty. It'd be pretty interesting I think.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:30 am

Stained Class wrote:
    Azazel101 wrote:I would like a new ship to explore but the old girl would be missed

Yeah. I've actually thought a lot about going on a regular cruise on one of those really big ships that are like 3-4 times the size of the majesty. It'd be pretty interesting I think.

I'm up for it... we should take over a normal cruise!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:43 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

That could be tons of fun!
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:49 am

mooyagi wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:we should take over a normal cruise!

But not 70,000 tons of fun.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:54 am

Memnoch wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:we should take over a normal cruise!

But not 70,000 tons of fun.

That's why I only said tons :lol: Would be pretty funny to freak out all the old people and small children. :death:
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:10 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

This is a great idea!

And regular cruises do have all-the-beer-you-can-drink packages! :stagger:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:43 am

X-Thor wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Yeah. I've actually thought a lot about going on a regular cruise on one of those really big ships that are like 3-4 times the size of the majesty. It'd be pretty interesting I think.

This is a great idea!

And regular cruises do have all-the-beer-you-can-drink packages! :stagger:

I'd definitely lose money on that...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:25 pm

I'm glad it seems we will be on Majesty of the Seas once again next year! I love that ship!

BUT it will be cool to eventually explore a new ship! I just have a few more things needed to be done on Majesty!!!
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:49 pm

During the second press conference they said that 2014 would be the last 70k on Majesty. But you never know,=)
    http://parethardrock.se/

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:03 am

Blackfhyre wrote:I'm glad it seems we will be on Majesty of the Seas once again next year! I love that ship!

BUT it will be cool to eventually explore a new ship! I just have a few more things needed to be done on Majesty!!!

Dammit.... this too was my post

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:43 am

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:I'm glad it seems we will be on Majesty of the Seas once again next year! I love that ship!

Dammit.... this too was my post

You guys should get married or something

Edit: I just saw that you were posting from your husband's account. You couldn't at least say something mindnumbingly stupid instead? :P
    hornile
    Oiler

by hornile » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:...BUT it will be cool to eventually explore a new ship! I just have a few more things needed to be done on Majesty!!!

Like what? Pulling that "Diesel Emergency Shutdown" button on the way to the Viking Crown Lounge?
    70k 2013 survivor
    (cabin 6040)

70k 2015 survivor
    (cabin 7275)

70k 2016 survivor
    (cabin 9284)

70k 2019 ....hope to survive
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:44 am

hornile wrote:
    Blackfhyre wrote:...BUT it will be cool to eventually explore a new ship! I just have a few more things needed to be done on Majesty!!!

Like what? Pulling that "Diesel Emergency Shutdown" button on the way to the Viking Crown Lounge?

Not sure if that'd be such a good idea :P

Phfloydispink
    Oiler

by Phfloydispink » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:32 pm

I'm glad we'll be on Majesty. I can find my way around. I like being in my same cabin that is so convenient to everything for me!

I guess I could get used to a different ship, but hope it isn't a lot bigger with many more people. Everyone I have met has been more like people I already know, so friendly. Some more would be ok. I think a lot more would ruin the atmosphere on board.
    Survivor 70k
    2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2019
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:34 pm

Change is always good, as long as it doesn't alter the dynamic of the festival itself.

I'd be all up for a newer boat with a similar capacity.
    I would miss the Majesty, but that wouldn't diminish the good experiences I have had on it for the last 3 years!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:19 pm

I'd welcome a slightly larger boat with maybe 50% more people... a faster boat that can go more places... and who knows what other nice additions!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:58 am

I was at the Monsters Of Rock Cruise just a week ago and the ship, MSC Poesia, was huge comparing to the Majesty. I usually do have a good memory to find all places, but on the Poesia I had to check the maps outside the elevators real frequent. In the end I prefer ships the size of the Majesty.
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:58 am

Tobbe wrote:I was at the Monsters Of Rock Cruise just a week ago and the ship, MSC Poesia, was huge comparing to the Majesty. I usually do have a good memory to find all places, but on the Poesia I had to check the maps outside the elevators real frequent. In the end I prefer ships the size of the Majesty.

Majesty is just perfect for the 70K event. It is nice and cozy; easy to find everything and everyone being looked for : )

• lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:07 am

Here the ships of the Royal Caribbean

Oasis class
    Allure of the seas
    225000 tons, 16 decks, 25 restaurants, 362 meters, 5400 passengers.

Oasis of the seas
    225000 tons, 16 decks, 25 restaurants, 362 meters, 5400 passengers

Freedom class
    Freedom of the seas
    155000 tons, 15 decks, 13 restaurants, 338 meters, 3634 passengers

Independance of the seas
    155000 tons, 15 decks, 12 restaurants, 338 meters, 3634 passengers

Liberty of the seas
    155000 tons, 15 decks, 13 restaurants, 338 meters, 3634 passengers

Voyager class

Adventure of the seas
    138000 tons, 15 decks, 9 restaurants, 311 meters, 3114 passengers

Explorer of the seas
    138000 tons, 15 decks, 9 restaurants, 311 meters, 3114 passengers

Mariner of the seas
    138000 tons, 15 decks, 13 restaurants, 311 meters, 3114 passengers

Navigator of the seas
    138000 tons, 15 decks, 10 restaurants, 311 meters, 3114 passengers

Voyager of the seas
    138000 tons, 14 decks, 9 restaurants, 311 meters, 3114 passengers

Radiance Class

Brilliance of the seas
    90090 tons, 12 decks, 10 restaurants, 293 meters, 2112 passengers

Jewel of the seas
    90090 tons, 13 decks, 10 restaurants, 293 meters, 2112 passengers

Radiance of the seas
    90090 tons, 12 decks, 15 restaurants, 293 meters, 2112 passengers

Serenade of the seas
    90090 tons, 12 decks, 10 restaurants, 293 meters, 2110 passengers

Vision Class

Enchantment of the seas
    81500 tons, 11 decks, 8 restaurants, 301 meters, 2252 passengers

Grandeur of the seas
    74000 tons, 12 decks, 10 restaurants, 279 meters, 2350 passengers

Legend of the seas
    63000 tons, 11 decks, 6 restaurants, 264 meters, 1804 passengers

Rhapsody of the seas
    78000 tons, 11 decks, 11 restaurants, 278 meters, 1998 passengers

Splendour of the seas
    69130 tons, 11 decks, 12 restaurants, 264 meters, 1804 passengers

Vision of the seas
    78340 tons, 11 decks, 6 restaurants, 278 meters, 2000 passengers

Sovereign class

Majesty of the seas
    74000 tons, 14 decks, 7 restaurants, 268 meters, 2350 passengers

Monarch of the seas
    74000 tons, 14 decks, 6 restaurants, 268 meters, 2390 passengers

So what will be the best for the cruise? To my opinion, depending if Andy will want more people in the ship. If yes, price will be higher? bands will be more important?
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:18 am

i think either the vision or radiance class should be used i like the 2000ish guests and then bands
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:37 am

CaptOblivious wrote:i think either the vision or radiance class should be used i like the 2000ish guests and then bands

Agreed, though I'm not sure UMC would want to choose a ship with a smaller capacity. It is business, after all.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:44 am

The Grandeur seems to be the most simmilar to the Majesty.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:53 am

I think it should be or a similar ship (the Grandeur as said X Thor) or bigger (Voyager class)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:53 am

it'll either be the Grandeur or stepping up to the Voyager Class... I'd actually support the slight step up, it's only about 700 people extra but still gives room for more money to come in and maintain a similar feel

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:01 am

I don't mind stepping up a bit - but I don't really want many more people on broad. I like things the way they have been!

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:44 pm

Who cares how many restaurant's their are.
    How many bars? That is my question.
    I would prefer to keep passenger count around the same.
    It is hard enough to get a good spot at some of the shows.
    More people would make it even harder
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Badgerbomb300
    Petty Officer

by Badgerbomb300 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:46 pm

I like the 2000 limit, but I wouldn't fuss if it added another 500 Metalheads. I mean some of the other ships seem like they could possibly even have a forth stage and more people equal more money. More money equals more options.

But I do say 3000 people is a bit much to have on a boat and still have the family of Metal :party: feel to it. My 2 cents

p.s. Having a faster boat would be awesome to open up other ports
    Wishlist: Chthonic,Bifröst,Hamatom,HeavenShallBurn,Hirax,HolyGrail,Hypocrisy,IgnisFatuu,
    LegionOfTheDamned,Mokoma,Powerwolf,Schelmish,Suidakra,TenggerCavalry,UnleashTheArchers

UMC 2012,B12,13,14,15,16,17
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:19 am

We don't care about the bars because we know that there will be bars everywhere :heavydrink:

Sure 2000 is enough but maybe 500 Metalheads will be not bad, after it will be too much. I hope no more stages if the ship is bigger.
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:05 pm

we definitely don't need more stages. Everything is perfect the way it is. 500 mroe people would really be a limit. 2000 has been great and shouldnt change really!

Post Reply 104 posts