Post Reply 3600 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Having TROUBLE with Online Check-In?

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:05 am

Hey Andy!

And announce the rest of the bands already.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:10 am

I just saw on facebook that we'll have a pre-listening party with next Korpiklaani album. :shock:

NICE! :deathhorns:
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 am

I'm sure UMC will announce that on the 26th. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:18 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:i agree with Ville and please Anathema or Katatonia as well as MDB.

I know it wont happen. :(

Oh and anything with Anneke or Martin. DUTCH TREATS PLEASE

And thank you.

don't worry, the stroops will be abroad :lol:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:16 am

It's a little hard to believe there's 15 unannounced bands this close to the cruise. Very soon, it'll be at the point of 3x as many bands as days left. Yet I did get an email early this morning about artist-led excursions. You can go swim with dolphins and Cannibal Corpse guys. Sounds brutal.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:28 am

Knowing each year is worse than the previous one; imagine in one year, how many bands will be missing ? 20 ? :shock:
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:32 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Knowing each year is worse than the previous one; imagine in one year, how many bands will be missing ? 20 ? :shock:

That assumes there will be a cruise next year. If this year doesn't sell out, I'm not holding my breath.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:47 am

Holy Swiss Christmas!All the cruisers from Switzerland got the gift of all time,shouldn't this call for a big announcement.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • GregoryOfTheNorth
    Crewman

by GregoryOfTheNorth » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:34 am

I hereby apologize on behalf of Canada for the actions of one of our citizens. We collectively condemn the uber-douchy choices of this individual to announce all of the last 15 bands within the final week before the cruise. Our condolences to anyone who wanted to get CDs signed at meet and greets only to have their favorite bands announced after they already left on flights for Florida. Please do not extrapolate these poor choices by one individual to your perceptions of our otherwise fantastic people.
    2011#4512
    2012#5535
    2013#2597
    2014#6043
    2015#2546
    2016#9597
    2017#9531
    2018#9847
    2019#8113
    2020#8113
    2024#9483
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:44 am

GregoryOfTheNorth wrote:I hereby apologize on behalf of Canada for the actions of one of our citizens. We collectively condemn the uber-douchy choices of this individual to announce all of the last 15 bands within the final week before the cruise. Our condolences to anyone who wanted to get CDs signed at meet and greets only to have their favorite bands announced after they already left on flights for Florida. Please do not extrapolate these poor choices by one individual to your perceptions of our otherwise fantastic people.

You, sir, deserve a medal.

:cheers:
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:54 am

jodionline wrote:As I wrote last year I would never book so early again and now I'm happy that I haven't booked yet. For me there is no band which I must see at this point. That's by far not enough for such a journey and the costs.

I said last year, as I ate lunch with Andy and the gang at the airport after the cruise, that I would never miss another cruise. Confirmed that my buddy and I were the first people to ever book for this thing and I wanted to keep that tradition alive.

I was completely ready to book this year too up until today hoping for some miracle bucket-list announcement which didn't happen. Now it turns out I'll actually be in Stockholm during the cruise (interviewing at a company out there - possibly moving out that way even though it'd be a 66% paycut :-/ :-/ :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: ).

So, yes, I won't be attending. And, honestly, I'm actually kind of glad I didn't book. There's no must-see band for me this year and while I'm happy some of you are super excited about the bands announced and while I am going to miss seeing my cruise family, I'd be pretty bummed if I shelled out money at this point to not know 25% of the lineup.

Have a blast guys. And if anyone is in Stockholm on January 31st or February 1st, I'll be around :-)
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:25 pm

GregoryOfTheNorth wrote:I hereby apologize on behalf of Canada for the actions of one of our citizens. We collectively condemn the uber-douchy choices of this individual to announce all of the last 15 bands within the final week before the cruise. Our condolences to anyone who wanted to get CDs signed at meet and greets only to have their favorite bands announced after they already left on flights for Florida. Please do not extrapolate these poor choices by one individual to your perceptions of our otherwise fantastic people.
    LOL good text !!!
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:01 pm

Andy I believe resides in Canada but a citizen ? I am not positive about that one.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:12 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:Andy I believe resides in Canada but a citizen ? I am not positive about that one.

Doesn't matter. We're Canadians. We'll apologize anyway.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    ironhorse
    Petty Officer

by ironhorse » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:24 pm

Sorry for any misunderstanding :mrgreen:

More death and thrash please! ( I am not apologizing for that )
    Revenge is a meal best served cold

BOLT THROWER FOR 2015
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:37 pm

Website has been up and down for the last few hours - probably getting smashed by cruisers constantly checking wondering where the rest of the bands are :roll:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:44 pm

yeah...every time it was down was hoping it was cause of an update...only to be disappointed again!
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    SavaRon
    Crewman

by SavaRon » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:57 pm

What I am really amazed by is how they can keep 15 bands a secret this late in the game. I'm frustrated as anyone, but Trouble was a great add for me. Hoping some big names are going to be announced still. I have a feeling he is going to surprise us all. If some great bands are announced, everyone will book next year because they don't want to miss out on what may be announced. Crazy...but it may just be the plan he has.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:00 pm

SavaRon wrote:What I am really amazed by is how they can keep 15 bands a secret this late in the game. I'm frustrated as anyone, but Trouble was a great add for me. Hoping some big names are going to be announced still. I have a feeling he is going to surprise us all. If some great bands are announced, everyone will book next year because they don't want to miss out on what may be announced. Crazy...but it may just be the plan he has.

I agree mate. I do hope we have some BIG, GOOD, surprises in store.

Because if the last 15 are pure filler from Piller, then people are not going to book early for next year.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:15 pm

well rest assured if he comes across on that stage thinking its funny or cute playing this fucking lame annoucement game with no valid excuse as to why he did it AGAIN, I wont be on 2016. There are plenty of other cruises that I want to go on. Ones that don't fuck with paying customers with their little S and M annoucement games. FACT.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:17 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:Andy I believe resides in Canada but a citizen ? I am not positive about that one.

I think he lives in Fairyland, riding his unicorn through the enchanted forest of stupidity and bullshit!
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:20 pm

onenight wrote:

I think he lives in Fairyland, riding his unicorn through the enchanted forest of stupidity and bullshit!

NOPE.

Because if he lived in Fairyland he would at least have added some decent weenie bands!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • GregoryOfTheNorth
    Crewman

by GregoryOfTheNorth » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:21 pm

acidbasement wrote:

Doesn't matter. We're Canadians. We'll apologize anyway.

This man gets it.
    2011#4512
    2012#5535
    2013#2597
    2014#6043
    2015#2546
    2016#9597
    2017#9531
    2018#9847
    2019#8113
    2020#8113
    2024#9483
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:22 pm

onenight wrote:

BEST POST OF 2015 THUS FAR
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:22 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    onenight wrote:

NOPE.

Because if he lived in Fairyland he would at least have added some decent weenie bands!!

Maybe he's stuck there and can't get out cause he's knee deep in his own bullshit.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:24 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    onenight wrote:

NOPE.

:lol: :lol: I had the same thought. You beat me to posting it.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:34 pm

From Facebook, for those that don't have time to follow all the discussions over there:

Lisa Jablonski
    "Yeah, I've heard from a few bands already that they were asked this week to play, but it was too short of a notice."

Lisa Jablonski
    "Nonetheless, expect a lot of US bands."
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:40 pm

Unless it's Agalloch, Novembers Doom, or Junius, I don't give a shit about any US bands...
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:50 pm

Lots of American metal that would make my day!!

Andy... When ya announcing Argus??? :shred:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:40 pm

Fuckin' GOATWHORE!!!!!! :shred: :shred:
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:03 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:Unless it's Agalloch, Acid Witch or Absu I don't give a shit about any US bands...
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

More Global Representation

by Andy » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:06 pm

Metalheads from over 60 countries covering all continents are starting their pilgrimage to the Caribbean for 70000TONS OF METAL once again. To reflect upon our global crowd please welcome 6 bands from 6 different countries! ANVIL from Canada, THE HATE COLONY from Norway, GAMA BOMB from Ireland, SUBORNED from Switzerland, CLAIM THE THRONE from Australia, and what would 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original! The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise be without some Florida Death Metal courtesy of MONSTROSITY?

Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

Re: More Global Representation

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:08 pm

6 new bands...
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:11 pm

GAMA BOMB!!!!

With Gama Bomb & Waste onbroad Andy you better triple the amount of beer because I will be druuuuunk!!!! :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:14 pm

ANDY LOVES MY WISHLIST!!!! :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:16 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:6 new bands...

So sorry man but this is becoming comical. You really need to try n' sell yer spot to an Anvil fan and just chalk this year up to bad timing.

Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:18 pm

I like some of the bands playing but I could miss every band onboard so far and not even be bothered by it.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:22 pm

Monstrosity and Gama Bomb are awesome! Although, I've already seen both at least once. Still, more hyperspeed thrash is always welcome!

ShoreSlayer wrote:ANDY LOVES MY WISHLIST!!!! :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:

Since Andy loves your wishlist I think it's time to announce Helstar, Nuclear Assault, and Onslaught!!!
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:28 pm

Last announcement until Monday at least ,you won't care much about the rest.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:30 pm

Just saw on Facebook that Claim the Throne "got the call a few hours ago" meaning that UMC is scrambling to book bands at the last minute. :?
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
Post Reply 3600 posts