Post Reply 5 posts Page 1 of 1
Did Anyone Find a Black Canon Camera?
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

Did Anyone Find a Black Canon Camera?

by Krys » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:49 am

Hey guys,

I won’t go through ALL the details again, since most of you who know me already know what happened onbroad. I am missing my Cannon Powershot camera, it was almost definitely stolen, but I just thought I would post a description here on the rare chance that maybe someone picked it up mistakenly?

http://www.ephotozine.com/article/canon ... view-19591

Honestly, it was maybe worth 90$. It’s not the camera I care about; it’s the memory card with the photos from the first half of my trip. There were two Energizer Batteries inside at the time with an 8gb memory card that was close to full. Obviously you will find photos of me on there, this cruise, the 2014 cruise, Download Festival 2012 (Soundgarden and Metallica photos), a white and black cat as well as many flowers from my gardening hobby.

I know this is a shot in the dark, but if anyone found it I’d be super grateful to them. Honestly, keep the camera as a reward (even if you’re the thief – no questions asked), just please PLEASE upload my photos for me. That would be enough.

Thank you for reading this! :headbanger:
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

Re: Did Anyone Find a Black Canon Camera?

by Pellaz » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:05 am

Here's hoping it turns up! Overall, metalheads are an honest bunch.

I was checking out the Solarium pool after the belly-flop thing and found someone's SeaPass and a possibly-gold earring on the bottom, and took them down to Guest Services. Hope the owner of the earring got it back! (I figure the SeaPass had already been replaced; no biggie.)
    2021 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: SoooOOOooooooon
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:14 am

Hope your camera turns up. It also would have been nice to recover the 4 bottles of wine security at Port Everglades STOLE from us when we were broading.
    Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:32 pm

Someone on the Facebook group I'd mentioning they have a camera. Not sure if it's yours (doubtful) since a picture was posted of the owner but worth checking out. I'll send him this way too in case you don't have Facebook access
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:12 pm

Feanorgandalf wrote:Someone on the Facebook group I'd mentioning they have a camera. Not sure if it's yours (doubtful) since a picture was posted of the owner but worth checking out. I'll send him this way too in case you don't have Facebook access

That one was unfortunately not mine, but it's really great of that person to try and help return it to it's rightful owner. The internet sometimes works miracles!

In a nutshell:

I also lost 140$(ish) USA. cash, but they left my 20$ CAN - that's what leads me to suspect it's been stolen and not dropped. I think it happened within the cabin, cause it would be hard to pickpocket one kind of currency, grab the camera and put the wallet back in my zippered Roots bag like nothing happened. My bet is the room attendant 'Angus Maloney' or the one chick in our cabin who came in one time the first night. I said "HEY!!! You must be....._____________" and she said hi, and claimed a bottom bed that she never came back to, took her stuff to her bf's room I believe. Obviously if you're not in bed by like 4am someone may as well take your spot - so, I did - I would have gladly moved the eff over if she'd come back wanting her place and been like "get your drunk ass out of MY spot...", but as far as I know she only came in 2x and 'claimed' a spot. I really, sincerely hope it wasn't over that. It occurred to me that she had a rm key still so, that's suspicious to me.
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
Post Reply 5 posts Page 1 of 1