Junior Suite JS / 26 / / 8 /
    Grand Suite GS / / / 22 /
    Royal Family Suite FS / / / / / / / 4 /
    Owner Suite OS / / / 8 /

Total Cabins: 1691
    Number Sold Out: 18

Maximum Number of Cabins Remaining: 1673
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Speedy
    Ensign

Re: How fast will 2016 sell out?

by Speedy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:54 pm

My count is 2 FI (deck 2), 4 FP (2 each on 7 and 8) and 10 FO (2 each on 2, 6, 7, 8, 9).
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:02 pm

Hopefully it doesn't sell out before the public on-sale. Although I'm really excited to hear the next 10 bands announced next week I am almost secretly hoping they won't be anything too mind blowing so that there are still hopefully a decently priced two-person cabin left for my wife and I to book on July 9th!
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:04 pm

Modified!

Type / Double / Triple / Quad / Quin/ SEX / Sept / Oct /
    Interior N / 131 /
    Interior M / 111 /
    Interior L / 83 /
    Interior K / 18 / 1 / 151
    Promenade PR / 166 /
    Family Interior FI / / / / / / 2 /
    Promenade Family FP / / / / / / 4 /
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Ocean View I / 41 / / /
    Ocean View H / 19 / / 58 /
    Ocean View G / 42 / / 42 /
    Large Ocean View F / 20 / 0 / 6 /
    Family Ocean View FO / / / / / 10 /
    Deluxe Balcony E2 / 138 /
    Deluxe Balcony E1 / 97 / 83 / 8 /
    Superior Balcony D3 / 53 /
    Superior Balcony D2 / 173 /
    Superior Balcony D1 / 73 / / 89 /
    Junior Suite JS / 56 / / 22 /
    Owner Suite OS / / / 8 /

Total Cabins: 1735
    Number Sold Out: 16

Maximum Number of Cabins Remaining: 1719
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:10 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Hopefully it doesn't sell out before the public on-sale. Although I'm really excited to hear the next 10 bands announced next week I am almost secretly hoping they won't be anything too mind blowing so that there are still hopefully a decently priced two-person cabin left for my wife and I to book on July 9th!

You'll be fine.

Last year about 40% of the categories were listed as sold out when public sales commenced.

I could be wrong, but I think it will be less rather than more this time around. A LOT of veterans are very disenfranchised due to the lack of organisation shown and are not booking next year.

Me? Well, things are off to a great start. More bands I like in the first 10 than were in the entire 2015 lineup, 10 bands up front and the promise of 10 more next week. So yeah - so far, so good ;)
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:21 pm

hoping that ill be able to get one of the 666 quads for a group of first timers
    http://www.helionprimemetal.com/ <-My Band

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

Wish:Skull Fist-Striker-*Grim Reaper*-Manowar-Running Wild(and i book immediately)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:31 pm

UltimoAviso wrote:hoping that ill be able to get one of the 666 quads for a group of first timers

There are a lot of those 666 quads (151) but they will be one of the first categories to go. I can almost guarantee they will be sold out before public sales start.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:52 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if the categories that are "sold out" now are actually on reserved hold for assignment later as "lottery/share" cabins.

I'm just hoping there are "decent" staterooms left when "Silver" bookings start. :viking:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:44 pm

Family Ocean View are available again.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:58 pm

Interior N / 131 /
    Interior M / 111 /
    Interior L / 83 /
    Promenade PR / 166 /
    Ocean View I / 41 / / /
    Ocean View H / 19 / / 58 /
    Ocean View G / 42 / / 42 /
    Superior Balcony D3 / 53 /
    Superior Balcony D2 / 173 /
    Superior Balcony D1 / 73 / / 89 /
    Owner Suite OS / / / 8 /

Number Sold Out: 6

Maximum Number of Cabins Remaining: 1729
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:17 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Me? Well, things are off to a great start. More bands I like in the first 10 than were in the entire 2015 lineup, 10 bands up front and the promise of 10 more next week. So yeah - so far, so good ;)

I already have the same amount of must-see bands as I had on the whole cruise this year (Triosphere this year, Delain the next). And there are a couple of other bands already I will go see, so, yeah, looking a lot better for me too. Which is funny seeing how the two of us only agree on girlie bands. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:41 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    UltimoAviso wrote:hoping that ill be able to get one of the 666 quads for a group of first timers

There are a lot of those 666 quads (151) but they will be one of the first categories to go. I can almost guarantee they will be sold out before public sales start.

:cry: guess its :whisky: time!

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

Wish:Skull Fist-Striker-*Grim Reaper*-Manowar-Running Wild(and i book immediately)
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:55 am

The $666 quads might sell out but they reappear later so don't give up hope.UMC is very helpful with booking matters ,if you book a slightly higher priced quad and really want the cheapest one ,tell them when you book.If one becomes available ,they call you and put you in the cheaper cabin.They are always trying to fill quads ,it puts 4 beer drinking merch buying people on the ship.Plus I willing to bet some of the cheap quad people spend the most in the ship,they want you on and happy,For all our general complaining here ,the actual customer service is very good .
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:04 am

Too bad one of the changes they made this year on the pricing is on the lowest level of ocean view quad. Last year it was the same price as the interior ones (666), which seemed to me like a huge bargain - and actually got one of those. This year it's 100$ more expensive but I think my friends and I will pay the difference... I really appreciate some natural light in the morning and nap times.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:16 am

bodomdragon wrote:Too bad one of the changes they made this year on the pricing is on the lowest level of ocean view quad. Last year it was the same price as the interior ones (666), which seemed to me like a huge bargain - and actually got one of those. This year it's 100$ more expensive but I think my friends and I will pay the difference... I really appreciate some natural light in the morning and nap times.

Agreed. We had always had a window when we sailed. I didn't like how they raised the price for these rooms this year.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:37 am

bodomdragon wrote:Too bad one of the changes they made this year on the pricing is on the lowest level of ocean view quad. Last year it was the same price as the interior ones (666), which seemed to me like a huge bargain - and actually got one of those. This year it's 100$ more expensive but I think my friends and I will pay the difference... I really appreciate some natural light in the morning and nap times.

these ones are going to be my backup plan. Really regretting not going on the first cruise now haha.

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:19 pm

I LOVED the interior K rooms - no light whatsoever. That really helped me get some sleep. Light actually makes it very hard for me to sleep so I probably would have sprung for a more expensive ticket had I needed to. Glad I don't.

Provided they're not all sold out when I get around to booking.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:25 pm

Booked less than a minute after start, but the two family interiors were already gone, so UMC called me, and we decided to get a family promenade for the six of us instead. Room 7607!

The few family cabins looks like a good deal, since they are twice as big as the quads, but only 50% more people, and same price.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:51 pm

Phoenix wrote:I LOVED the interior K rooms - no light whatsoever. That really helped me get some sleep. Light actually makes it very hard for me to sleep so I probably would have sprung for a more expensive ticket had I needed to. Glad I don't.

Provided they're not all sold out when I get around to booking.

I done both and other than making sure you have a little flashlight ,interior is better for sleeping.I only pay more for a balcony to get some fresh air,just a window you can't open is worthless.Interior rooms are quieter also,unless the interior is near something noisy.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • SpaceSlug
    Crewman

by SpaceSlug » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:12 pm

Running the numbers and I am curious where the 131 Interior N count comes from.
    I only count 5 on deck 3 & 65 on deck 6 making a total of 70. What I am missing as I see your number is double that.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:41 pm

SpaceSlug wrote:Running the numbers and I am curious where the 131 Interior N count comes from.
    I only count 5 on deck 3 & 65 on deck 6 making a total of 70. What I am missing as I see your number is double that.

I have 23@2, 3@3, 47@6 and 58@7 = 131 using RC's deck plans, haven't checked if UMC have modified them.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:48 pm

I see that UMC have changed catagories compared to what RC uses this year, so Statman's numbers are way off :cry:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:00 pm

Interior n doubles sold out now :cheers: :givebeer:
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:16 pm

I want a $966 interior double... fuck.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:11 pm

Speedy wrote:I see that UMC have changed catagories compared to what RC uses this year, so Statman's numbers are way off :cry:

GAAAH!!!! I'm interstate on business at the moment - will need to crunch the numbers again when I get home!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:13 am

Trying to shore up these figures and its doing my fucking head in :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Tono_Fyr
    Crewman

by Tono_Fyr » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:54 am

I really enjoyed being in a balcony room. I slept outside one night, and it was pretty goddamned grand. It'll be better this year, too, because I'll have the forethought to bring a sleeping bag to make it a bit more comfortable.

Slightly more expensive, totally fucking worth it.
    Wishlist:
    --Æther_Realm--Alarum--Amon_Amarth--Arcturus--Arjen_Luccassen--Atheist--Battlecross--Blind_Guardian--Borknagar--Candlemass--Cynic--Devin_Townsend--DOLL$BOXX--Dread_Crew_of_Oddwood--Dysrhythmia--Ensiferum--Freak_Kitchen--Gamma_Ray--Glittertind--Goatwhore--Gojira--Gordian_Knot--Green_Carnation--Holy_Grail--Ihsahn--Katatonia--Leprous--Machinae_Supremacy--Ne_Obliviscaris--Nightingale--Nile--Opeth--Pain_Of_Salvation--Raintime--Riverside--Sigh--Skeletonwitch--Steel_Panther--Symphony_X--Tengger_Cavalry--Thank_You_Scientist--Three--Turisas--Tyr--Unleash_The_Archers--Winds--Wintersun--Words_of_Farewell--Zimmer's_Hole--

• Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:54 am

DragonLordJones wrote:Interior n doubles sold out now :cheers: :givebeer:

Glad we were able to snag one this year. We waited to book last year and ended up having to spend more. Surprised the doubles sold out this quick
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:07 pm

Since its so fucking difficult to calculate how many of each there are in total :P, for now lets concentrate on what is SOLD:

Interior N - note that it says Deck 3 (5 cabins) and Deck 6 (65 cabins), but there are also 3 on Deck 2.
    Interior K - I only see a solitary double on Deck 2, and four triples (one on 8 and three on 9)

Interior N / 73 /
    Interior K / 1 / 3

Total cabins in sold out categories: 83
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:32 pm

I don't have counts, but this is how cabins are categorized where thay differ from RC.

Interior:
    Twins are assigned N on deck 3 and 6, M on 7 and 8, and L on deck 9 and 10. All twins except one on deck 2 are blanked by UMC, possibly reserved for UMC crew or artists.
    Triples and quads are assigned K (plus the single twin on deck 2, but that might be a mistake).

Ocean view:
    Twins on deck 2 are assigned I. Twins on other decks are assigned H. Quads are assigned G.

Deluxe balcony:
    Twins on the "hump" around aft stairs and elavators are assigned E2, other twins are assigned E3.
    Triples and quads are assigned E1.

Superior balcony:
    Twins are assigned D3 on deck 6 to 8, and D2 on deck 9 and 10.
    Triples and quads are assigned D1.

Twins that can be connected to a neighboring cabin are given the same category as triples and quads by RC, and UMC's pricing made these more expensive than other twins last year, but this year they will be priced the same as other twins (same type and deck).
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:44 am

Here it goes (2/3/4):

N: 70/-/-
    M: 128/-/-
    L: 141/-/-
    K: 1/1/177
    I: 66/-/-
    H: 42/-/-
    G: -/-/100
    E3: 195/-/-
    E2: 42/-/-
    E1: -/83/8
    D3: 191/-/-
    D2: 102/-/-
    D1: -/-/89

Correctness not guaranteed, unlisted categories assumed unchanged. Count is based on what I did last year for Liberty, haven't checked is there are any differences with Independence.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:04 am

Looks pretty good to me - the only obvious error there is there are definitely 52 E2 (16 each on 8 and 9, 20 on 10)

Interior N / 73 /
    Interior M / 128 /
    Interior L / 141 /
    Interior K / 3 / 1 / 177
    Promenade PR / 166 /
    Ocean View I / 66 / / /
    Ocean View H / 42 / / /
    Ocean View G / / / 100 /
    Large Ocean View F / 14 / 2 / /
    Deluxe Balcony E2 / 52 /
    Deluxe Balcony E1 / / 83 / 8 /
    Superior Balcony D3 / 191 /
    Superior Balcony D2 / 102 /
    Superior Balcony D1 / / / 89 /
    Owner Suite OS / / / 8 /

Number Sold Out: 83

Maximum Number of Cabins Remaining: 1652
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:07 am

cowboy71 wrote:Looks pretty good to me - the only obvious error there is there are definitely 52 E2 (16 each on 8 and 9, 20 on 10)

Absolutely. That means E3 should be reduced by 10, as I started with -42 and added all E twins.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:13 am

Okay cool! Looking pretty good now:

Interior N / 73 /
    Interior M / 128 /
    Interior L / 141 /
    Interior K / 3 / 1 / 177
    Promenade PR / 166 /
    Ocean View I / 66 / / /
    Ocean View H / 42 / / /
    Ocean View G / / / 100 /
    Large Ocean View F / 14 / 2 / /
    Deluxe Balcony E3 / 185 /
    Deluxe Balcony E2 / 52 /
    Deluxe Balcony E1 / / 83 / 8 /
    Superior Balcony D3 / 191 /
    Superior Balcony D2 / 102 /
    Superior Balcony D1 / / / 89 /
    Owner Suite OS / / / 8 /

Total Cabins: 1751
    Number Sold Out: 83

Maximum Number of Cabins Remaining: 1668
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:22 pm

Interesting comparison is interesting!

7 days after bookings opened for veterans last year, this is what was sold out:

Interior N / 131 /
    Interior M / 111 /
    Family Interior FI / / / / / / 6 /
    Promenade Family FP / / / / / / 6 /
    Ocean View I / 41 / 0 / 0 /
    Ocean View H / 19 / 0 / 58 /
    Ocean View G / 42 / 0 / 42 /
    Family Ocean View FO / / / / / 8 /

Total Cabins: 1691
    Number Sold Out: 706

Maximum Number of Cabins Remaining: 985
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:38 pm

previous lack of transparency, communication = fewer cabins reserved.

BTW, I reserved one.
    metal4ever
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:22 am

Factors outside of UMC Control
    1)Currency Issues cut both way not only does it keep non-USD payers off the boat it encourages USA residents to explore rest of the World (you guys are "on sale" now)
    2)Been there done that -the new boat brought many veterans back but now nothing new so on to new things.
    3) Boat is too big ,since the boat is so big people can wait to book ,only the cruisers on a budget need to make sure they get on.This is why sports teams like smaller stadiums ,it forces people to commit for fear of being shut out of event.
    4)Greece (just thought I throw that in because that is a cause of worry to dome in Europe)
    5)Bands who will never go on cruises ,many people complain about repeats but looking at all music cruises repeats are very common.Some people just don't like the experience ,even some of the excuse that are giving for a band member not being with his/her band come down to that person doesn't want to be on boat .
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:51 am

For the comparison to last year, you also need to look at how they are doing booking this year. Last year anyone with a code could book right away. Booking was staggered this year. They had gold veterans book first. I think the silver veterans are today. After today's sales, we can compare to last year.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:04 am

There was also a lot of first timers this year, so there will be a lot more silver vets.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:19 pm

Two more small categories, F and FO, gone.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

Post Reply 201 posts