Post Reply 16 posts Page 1 of 1
Atrophy for 2016 show your support
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

Atrophy for 2016 show your support

by DragonLordJones » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:36 am

DragonLordJones wrote:
    Atrophy https://www.facebook.com/atrophyofficial?fref=nf
    Dear fans: like and share the hell out of this post. Promoters and festival owners: inbox us! You want us to play your area? Then sharing the living hell out of this is going to help.

James Jones would fuckin' love a 70k reunion of you guys .... \m/ rock on ..... loved your shit in the day, would love to see your return

Atrophy We would love to be on 70k just as much as you would love us to, believe us. 70k is the coolest thing ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki4ArA7Vf1s

Andy book 'em :givebeer: :cheers: :beerhorns:

It would be worth it to hear them play "Beer Bong"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtSKLTrqgyM
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

Re: Atrophy for 2016 show your support

by DragonLordJones » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:30 pm

really no Atrophy love :cry: :cry: :cry: shame on you people :chug: :chug: :gulp: :dreams:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:24 pm

Afraid not it seems.

But I applaud your commitment to the band.

They should give you...

A trophy.

:cheers:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Feb Whitesnake-/-Scorpions May Tyr-/-Arkona Threshold
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:15 am

:lol: Cowboy you crack me up ......... c'mon they were /are a great thrash band and should of went further than they did back in the day. I think they would make an awesome add and be a great cripper award band :lol: :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer: :shred:
  • zeitgeist777
    Oiler

by zeitgeist777 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:09 am

Atrophy ? o_O would be killer.
  • big perken
    Crewman

by big perken » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:02 am

Atrophy reunion show would be huge for any thrash fan.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:24 pm

I would Fukk'n Love for Atrophy to Be on :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:31 pm

Hey, I like these guys. I'd be down.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:55 pm

I do vaguely remember these guys.....but entering the scene as a thrash band in the late 80s /early 90s would have been a pretty tough go....if they showed up to the party 2 or 3 years earlier their story may have been much different.

I've been giving them a listen again like what I hear. If they can still put on a good live show I'd have no problem with them being added. We are definitely in need of some more thrash to round up the lineup. :bangers:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:14 am

These guys just got added to MDF 2016. Fuck yeah! :beerbang:
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:27 pm

Count me in
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Sickening Gore
    Oiler

by Sickening Gore » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:33 pm

That would be incredible!! I can't wait to see them at MDF, one of the greatest thrash bands in my book!!! BOOK THEM!!!!!
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:43 am

They Really want to be on the cruise.
    Andy, Make this happen Please!!!
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Luxi
    Oiler

by Luxi » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:48 am

Definitely...!!! These guys should really play on the cruise next year! F**k YEAH!!! :bangers:

So Andy... DO something!!! :twisted:
    Wish list for 2017:

Sadistic Intent, Hellwitch, Demilich, Infernäl Mäjesty, Sacrifice (Can), Razor, Possessed, Immolation, Hobbs' Angel of Death, Morbid Saint, Autopsy, Dr. Shrinker, Nuclear Assault, Denying Nazarene, Destructor, Morgoth.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:21 am

Luxi wrote:Definitely...!!! These guys should really play on the cruise next year! F**k YEAH!!! :bangers:

OMG! you know of Dr. Shrinker and Morbid Saint and Sadistic Intent ?
    seen them live with Broken Hope, Pestilence, and a few others many years ago
    Luxi
    Oiler

by Luxi » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:27 pm

Azazel101 wrote:
    Luxi wrote:Definitely...!!! These guys should really play on the cruise next year! F**k YEAH!!! :bangers:

OMG! you know of Dr. Shrinker and Morbid Saint and Sadistic Intent ?
    seen them live with Broken Hope, Pestilence, and a few others many years ago

I have only seen Sadistic Intent live like 6 times in my life thus far - and yes, those guys I know personally also.

Been a longtime fan of both Dr. Shrinker and Morbid Saint, actually since their demo days already. Never managed to see them live, so hopefully 2016 cruise will change this for me too - at least partly! Well, I am hopeful though... :cool:
    Wish list for 2017:

Sadistic Intent, Hellwitch, Demilich, Infernäl Mäjesty, Sacrifice (Can), Razor, Possessed, Immolation, Hobbs' Angel of Death, Morbid Saint, Autopsy, Dr. Shrinker, Nuclear Assault, Denying Nazarene, Destructor, Morgoth.
Post Reply 16 posts Page 1 of 1