Post Reply 39 posts Page 1 of 1
Costume party
    Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

Costume party

by Sidvarg » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:40 pm

This is gonna be my first cruise so i don't know much about anything.
    I have seen images of people wearing costumes so... Is there an actual costume party? If so which day or where? It is important to know this so i can pack a costume

Thanks
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
    Angra, Amaranthe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot, Myrath, Tesseract, Symphony X, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Orphaned Land, Haggard, Dynazty, Haken, Devin Townsend Project
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: Costume party

by Stained Class » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:42 pm

People like to dress up on the last night for the karaoke party. Some other people get butt hurt about it but don't worry about them ;)
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:59 pm

I don't like carneval on a Metal-Festival. That belongs to Cologne or Rio or whereever. Sorry.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board 2020!
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:09 am

Stained Class wrote:Some other people get butt hurt about it but don't worry about them ;)

jodionline wrote:I don't like carneval on a Metal-Festival. That belongs to Cologne or Rio or whereever. Sorry.

There you go :)
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
    Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

by Sidvarg » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:29 am

So there's no need to pack a costume then?
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
    Angra, Amaranthe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot, Myrath, Tesseract, Symphony X, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Orphaned Land, Haggard, Dynazty, Haken, Devin Townsend Project
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:43 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Some other people get butt hurt about it but don't worry about them ;)

jodionline wrote:I don't like carneval on a Metal-Festival. That belongs to Cologne or Rio or whereever. Sorry.

There you go :)

:lol: :bangers:

jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:45 am

Sidvarg wrote:So there's no need to pack a costume then?

If you ask me: No.

But perhaps it's better to do want you wanna to do. Be yourself ;) :cheers:

• bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:33 am

Sidvarg wrote:So there's no need to pack a costume then?

You definitely don't NEED to pack a costume. Most of us don't dress up. But yeah, on the last day you'll see many people in their costumes. So basically, you don't need to dress up, but if you do on the last day you won't be alone and no one will think you're a freak. :cheers:
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:35 am

bodomdragon wrote:no one will think you're a freak. :cheers:

Are you sure :D

acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:14 am

My six year-old wants to dress up like Angus McFife. We're hoping his older brother will consent to being Zargothrax, but he's not usually into cosplay. I might have to take that one for the team.
    Brothers.of.Metal-/-Vintersorg-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Powerwolf-/-Finntroll-/-Eisbrecher-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Teräsbetoni-/-Avantasia-/-Edguy-/-Grai-/-Astral.Doors-/-Nodfyr-/-Scarab-/-Mono.Inc.-/-Kontrust-/-Heathen.Foray-/-The.Dread.Crew.Of.Oddwood-/-Turisas-/-Deathstars
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:59 am

Carnival? That's not the vibe I'm getting out of this. More like Halloween. I need to think about which costume to bring or maybe make something new.
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    mike314
    Oiler

by mike314 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:17 pm

If you're a costume kinda person, go for it. I saw lots of them least year. You'll be fine. Just have fun and don't worry about the haters. It's a party, after all. :viking:
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:45 pm

Bring a costume, its fun
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:49 pm

Anyone taking black & white paint/makeup? I have a costume idea but I need black/white paint/makeup and someone also to apply it to me. Any help would be awesome! :beerhorns:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    Rjturtle9
    Crewman

by Rjturtle9 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:53 pm

What was up with the two naked dudes during the party? Is that legal? :?
    Angra-Amon Amarth-Autopsy-Cancer-Cavalera Conspiracy-Chthonic-Coroner-Iron Reagan-Kreator-Masacre-Mayham-Necrophagist-Nightwish-Nuclear Assault-Obituary-Obscura-Onslaught-Overkill-Pagans Mind-Razor-Revocation-Sonata Arctica-Toxik-Ulver-Unisonic
  • Jotunheimr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jotunheimr » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:51 am

Rjturtle9 wrote:What was up with the two naked dudes during the party? Is that legal? :?

You mean the infamous Wintersiferum sing-along? What happens on the boat... ;)
    2020 Wishlist: Finntroll-/-Haggard-/-Korpiklaani-/-Moonsorrow-/-Turisas
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:12 am

Jotunheimr wrote:
    Rjturtle9 wrote:What was up with the two naked dudes during the party? Is that legal? :?

...ends up on YouTube ;)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j48TXD-Qc90
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:15 am

Agree.
    That's one of the reasons I loved Barge To Hell - no costumes, no nudes, no xxx

Give me Barge again. :death:
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:28 am

Speedy wrote:
    Jotunheimr wrote:

...ends up on YouTube ;)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j48TXD-Qc90

Well, now... how very sexy of them. :?

To each their own, I'm not a big fan of too much costume shenanigans, but I don't care about who else is doing it. I vaguely remember we had Thor struggling to pick up his hammer in one mosh pit, and there were a lot of themed pajamas. I might get a costume if I find something not very fussy that I like. Not the pirate outfit, though. That takes up too much packing room.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:56 pm

Mal2000 wrote:

Agree.
    That's one of the reasons I loved Barge To Hell - no costumes, no nudes, no xxx

Give me Barge again. :death:

lol yeah cus everyone on barge was too kvlt to have fun
    ;)

I'm kidding of course, barge was good times and it was a different atmosphere which was awesome.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:41 am

This year there was the costume party for the last night, but nothing is planned for 2016, as far as I know. But even if something came to be planned, not sure I will bring a costume, not that easy when short and disabled :roll: Except, of course, if I had to find something suitable :mrgreen:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:07 pm

Isn't there gonna be a Hulk Hogan event in addition to costume night?

I was Chewbacca last year (Chewie tshirt, no mask -lazy style) and my basic Halloween costume is Rambo. Trying to decide what to be this year.
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:30 pm

Hulk Hogan event?
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Cellar-Darling-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:19 pm

Sam or Rhia posted something
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Rjturtle9
    Crewman

by Rjturtle9 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:39 pm

Totally of topic, but I really want to meet Razor! Wrestling is a huge hobby of mine and your posts crack me up every time you post a Razor Ramon reaction pic. :lol:
    Angra-Amon Amarth-Autopsy-Cancer-Cavalera Conspiracy-Chthonic-Coroner-Iron Reagan-Kreator-Masacre-Mayham-Necrophagist-Nightwish-Nuclear Assault-Obituary-Obscura-Onslaught-Overkill-Pagans Mind-Razor-Revocation-Sonata Arctica-Toxik-Ulver-Unisonic
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:42 am

Rjturtle9 wrote:Totally of topic, but I really want to meet Razor! Wrestling is a huge hobby of mine and your posts crack me up every time you post a Razor Ramon reaction pic. :lol:

I'll be at the beach party, chico.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Cellar-Darling-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:46 pm

:lol:

Deck ? 2020
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:54 pm

We are trying to get people to wear Hulk Hogan costumes and make the World's Largest Hulk Hogan Mosh Pit at Sea....just for the hell of it, and so far there are 5 of us but we need more! For those of you not feeling up to creating a costume, you can get a Hulk Hogan costume here: http://www.amazon.com/Hulkamania-Complete-Costume-Sunglasses-Bandana/dp/B005N02EOC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1452552816&sr=8-1&keywords=hulk+hogan+costume

they may be cheaper if you shop around...
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:51 pm

Hulk Hogan pit... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's some instructions in case you need help, brother: http://www.wikihow.com/Create-a-Hulk-Hogan-Costume
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:59 pm

I'll probably be bringing my Iron Man onesie, and I'm hoping to assemble the Avengers :D
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
    pipozoft
    Wiper

by pipozoft » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:04 pm

I'm thinking of bringing my costume to have some extra fun :D

Find me on Twitter & Instagram @pipozoft \m/
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:26 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:Hulk Hogan event?

Bash at the beach, brother
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:34 pm

metalmaciejmetal wrote:

You know it.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Rjturtle9
    Crewman

by Rjturtle9 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:42 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:
    metalmaciejmetal wrote:

You know it.

:lol:
  • Barrtlebee
    Wiper

by Barrtlebee » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:09 pm

Kingslayer wrote:I'll probably be bringing my Iron Man onesie, and I'm hoping to assemble the Avengers :D

I'll be wearing my hulk under armour shirt!
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:27 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:
    metalmaciejmetal wrote:

You know it.

Yesssssss :lol:

Deck ? 2020
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:38 pm

Barrtlebee wrote:
    Kingslayer wrote:I'll probably be bringing my Iron Man onesie, and I'm hoping to assemble the Avengers :D

I'll be wearing my hulk under armour shirt!

Decent! And I don't imagine it will be hard to find any Thors on the boat. So really that leaves only Captain America

...Bueller? ...Bueller? ...Anyone?
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:42 am

Razor Ramon wrote:
    metalmaciejmetal wrote:

You know it.

In that picture it looks like Scott Hall is coming to the ring with a gigantic parrot. Koko B Ware would call that gimmick infringement.
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:53 pm

Frankie the parrot was actually supposed to be the third guy in the NWO but he flew away, luckily Hulk Hogan came in to make the save.
    70000 Tons 2019
Post Reply 39 posts Page 1 of 1