Post Reply 11 posts Page 1 of 1
Lacuna Coil loses another member
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

Lacuna Coil loses another member

by metalmaciejmetal » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:30 pm

So word on the street is that Marco Biazzi is out. That brings their guitarist count to 0. Will they find a replacement in 20 or so days?

http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Lacuna_Coil
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
  • zboy
    Oiler

Re: Lacuna Coil loses another member

by zboy » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:38 pm

That would probably be her husband, the guitarist of children of bodem
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:19 pm

you mean the slipknot one.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:46 pm

I already talked to Andrea and he told me they already have a guy lined up for the cruise. I really can't believe Maus wouldn't at least wait until after the cruise..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:44 am

That's good to hear. I'm sure they wouldn't have a lot of trouble finding someone wanting to fill in. So they just have one guy you say? I always found it unnecessary for two guitars in Lacuna Coil
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    KeepTheDogsAway
    Oiler

by KeepTheDogsAway » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:28 pm

I saw Lacuna Coil last year, their bass player was ill and they still did the show without him, using backing tracks.

Good to hear they found a guitar player in time for the cruise, I'm not a fan of 'playing to tape'.
    ACCEPT-/-ARMORED-SAINT-/-AVATAR-/-BROKEN-TEETH-/-CORROSION-OF-CONFORMITY-/-DILLINGER-ESCAPE-PLAN-/-DOWN-/-DRI-/-FASTWAY-/-GHOST-/-GOJIRA-/-GRAVEYARD-/-HATEBREED-/-HIGH-ON-FIRE-/-IN-FLAMES-/-JORN-/-KADAVAR-/-KATATONIA-/-KILLER-BE-KILLED-/-KILLSWITCH-ENGAGE-/-KINGS-X-/-KROKUS-/-KVELERTAK-/-KYNG-/-LIKE-OF-AGONY-/-LUCIFER-/-MACHINE-HEAD-/-MASTODON-/-MOONSPELL-/-MONSTER-MAGNET-/-NIGHT-FLIGHT-ORCHESTRA-/-ORANGE-GOBLIN-/-OVERKILL-/-PRONG-/-SAXON-/-SILVERTOMB-/-SLO-BURN-/-SOILWORK-/-SOULFLY-/-SUICIDAL-TENDENCIES-/-THE-HAUNTED-/-THE-SWORD-/-TRIVIUM-/-UFO-/-VOLBEAT-/-WASP-/-WITCHKILLER
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:49 pm

TearsAreFalling wrote: I'm not a fan of 'playing to tape'.

i think 80 % of all bands are playing to tape in these days. :shred:
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - yes - 2021 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:41 pm

Last time they did the cruise they used the tapes for the bass ,they will repeat that.So it is now just the 2 vocalist ,quitting before cruise is what happens not after.This translates into "can stand you fucking face band syndrome ",stuck on a ship for 5 days no way.They had a way harder time getting rid of their social media account hacks ,kinda think someone sold their info inside the the band.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:16 pm

Marco will be there playing bass live.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:13 pm

You right ,in 2013 he missed because of a new baby or something ,another band member didn't come because they didn't like boats.But that person is gone now and I think he was actually Cristiina's ex-boyfriend before Jim Root.It might have be unpleasant to be on a ship together.They where not too interactive with the cruisers outside of Cristina, she had fun.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:55 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:You right ,in 2013 he missed because of a new baby or something ,another band member didn't come because they didn't like boats.But that person is gone now and I think he was actually Cristiina's ex-boyfriend before Jim Root.It might have be unpleasant to be on a ship together.They where not too interactive with the cruisers outside of Cristina, she had fun.

The old drummer had a baby and missed the cruise, he has since left the band. Marco (Bass player, Cristina's EX) didn't go because of his bad back, he has been back playing for a while now. There is no unpleasantness between Marco and Cristina, they have been broken up for over a decade. They all had fun last time and told me all about how great it was.
    70000 Tons 2019
Post Reply 11 posts Page 1 of 1