User

Andy

Rank

THE SKIPPER

Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:04 pm

THE BRIDGE

The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2017 Megathread

by Andy » Fri May 20, 2016 9:37 pm

Round 7 of 70000TONS OF METAL - The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy ‪Metal Cruise‬ will set sail onbroad the Independence of the Seas, leaving from Port Everglades, FL on Thursday, February 2nd 2017 to a brand new Caribbean destination: spectacular Labadee, which is the ultimate private cruise destination nestled on the northern coast of Haiti. We will return you to the real world on Monday, February 6th.

no avatar
User

deathmetalpat

Rank

Midshipman

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Maryland,USA

Re: Are You Ready For Round 7?

by deathmetalpat » Fri May 20, 2016 9:46 pm

Black Metal please :beerhorns:Don't get too excited 2016 mega thread started on February 27 2015 :lol:
My wishlist 2018 -All the bands in 70k rotation that I don't care about.
2012-14 Survivor
2015-16 Abandoned Ship
2017 Returned
2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Fri May 20, 2016 10:13 pm

Announce some good bands soooooon, Andy. My potential cruise-mates are starting to drift off course for other climes or cruises. :evil:
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Fri May 20, 2016 10:16 pm

Go ahead and announce some bands (from my wishlist) but wait just a couple more weeks to start accepting payments. ;)
I should get around to updating my signature
User

Yippee38

Rank

Crewman

Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:49 am

by Yippee38 » Fri May 20, 2016 11:47 pm

I've been dying for an announcement since about a month after last year.
User

taketheday

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:46 am

Switzerland

by taketheday » Sat May 21, 2016 12:06 am

I'm ready for age :cheers:
2013: 7545
2014: 9554
2015: 2633
2016: 7320
2017/2018: 7624

4th-Dimension-/-Abinchova-/-Alestorm-/-Amberian-Dawn-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Anti-Tank-Nun-/-Apocalyptica-/-Astralion-/-Avantasia-/-Avelion-/-Blind-Guardian-/-Celtibeerian-/-Chronomancy-/-Crystallion-/-Derdian-/-Dreamshade-/-Dynazty-/-Ego-Fall-/-Ensiferum-/-Epicrenel-/-Eternal-Fear-/-Excelsis-/-Finntroll-/-Fogalord-/-Freedom-Call-/-Frosttide-/-Gonoreas-/-Gotthard-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-Flames-/-InnerWish-/-Juvaliant-/-Kaledon-/-Kamikaze-Kings-/-Korpiklaani-/-Kotiteollisuus-/-Krokus-/-Lordi-/-Los-Bastardos-Finlandeses-/-Magic-Kingdom-/-Majesty-Of-Revival-/-Melodius-Deite-/-Nonpoint-/-Operadyse-/-Pertness-/-Pretty-Maids-/-Ravenage-/-Sabaton-/-Secret-Illusion-/-Sideburn-/-SnakeyeS-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Stratovarius-/-Summoned-Tide-/-Svartsot-/-Teräsbetoni-/-To/Die/For-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Troll-Bends-Fir-/-Turisas-/-Twilight-Force-/-Tyr-/-Veonity-/-Volbeat-/-Vexillum-/-Wind-Rose-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun[/size]

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
no avatar
User

gnoff_the_creep

Rank

Lieutenant

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Sweden

by gnoff_the_creep » Sat May 21, 2016 2:15 am

Grab some Amon Amarth and Hypocrisy for the first two bands and I'll book :cheers:
PINK

http://twitter.com/rockgnoff/

http://rockgnoff.blogspot.se/
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Sat May 21, 2016 2:43 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Grab some Amon Amarth and Hypocrisy for the first two bands and I'll book :cheers:

Grab some gnoff_the_creep and I'll book :cheers:
Upcoming Gigs:
Feb 70K Mar Arch-Enemy-/-Amon Amarth-/-Sabaton-/-
I'm back in 2018
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Evertale-/-Fogalord-/-Gotthard-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Rhapsody-Reunion-/-Running-Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
User

Razor Ramon

Rank

Midshipman

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Philadelphia, PA

by Razor Ramon » Sat May 21, 2016 7:33 am

I'm ready, I hope you have been going over my wishlist and booking those bands, book a few shit bands from other peoples lists too so I can eat and sleep a bit.
70000 Tons 2018 ROOM 8355
Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Borknagar-/-Liv-Kristine-/-October-Tide-/-Within-Temptation-/-In-Mourning-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Bloodbath-/-Paradise-Lost-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole-/-Wolfheart-/-Virgin-Black-/-Antimatter-/-Nightwish-/-Arkan--/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Tristania-/-Autumnal-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/--/-Thurisaz-/-Swallow-The-Sun-/-Benighted-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Beseech-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Naglfar-/--Ulver-/-Ahab-/-To-Cast-A-Shadow-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Bilocate-/-Evocation-/-Wine-From-Tears-/-Hanging-Garden-/-In-Vain-/-In-Slumber-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Feridea-/-Ne-Obliviscaris-/-Green-Carnation-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Coldworld-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Silent-Stream-Of-Godless-Elegy-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-Centinex-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Arcturus-/-Darkwell-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress
My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
User

spooky

Rank

Petty Officer

Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:35 pm

florida

by spooky » Sat May 21, 2016 8:17 am

Unless this year is nothing but death metal and screamo, i will definitely be booking! Last year is going to be a hard act to follow, but I have complete confidence! Would love a nice mix again, with some symphonic, power, prog, and folk metal involved! :twisted:
2018: BOOKED
User

acidbasement

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Erickson, Manitoba

by acidbasement » Sat May 21, 2016 9:17 am

I am sofa king ready. Bring forth the parade of bands!
Korpiklaani-/-In.Extremo-/-Alestorm-/-Aeternam-/-Battle.Beast-/-Threshold-/-Moonspell-/-Avantasia-/-Edguy-/-Grai-/-Astral.Doors-/-Civil.War-/-Wederganger-/-Scarab-/-Kontrust-/-Gloryhammer-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Heathen.Foray-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-The.Dread.Crew.Of.Oddwood-/-Turisas-/-Deathstars-/-Metsatöll-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-Vogelfrey
User

Kingslayer

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:48 pm

Hellgary, Canada

by Kingslayer » Sat May 21, 2016 1:07 pm

2016: 9231
2017: 6521
2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
no avatar
User

MetalMatt

Rank

Oiler

Sun May 22, 2016 6:40 pm

by MetalMatt » Sun May 22, 2016 6:45 pm

This will be my first time doing 70,000 tons of metal. I'm from Sydney, Australia. Do you guys know when tickets usually go on sale?
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Sun May 22, 2016 7:17 pm

MetalMatt wrote:This will be my first time doing 70,000 tons of metal. I'm from Sydney, Australia. Do you guys know when tickets usually go on sale?

No-one knows except the organiser Matt :P

We've had some years when tickets have already been on sale by this time, other years where they have not gone onsale until July.

My guess is that it will be sometime in the next couple of weeks, probably first or second week of June - but that is just a guess.
Upcoming Gigs:
I'm back in 2018
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Evertale-/-Fogalord-/-Gotthard-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Rhapsody-Reunion-/-Running-Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
no avatar
User

deathmetalpat

Rank

Midshipman

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Maryland,USA

by deathmetalpat » Mon May 23, 2016 8:04 am

cowboy71 wrote:
MetalMatt wrote:This will be my first time doing 70,000 tons of metal. I'm from Sydney, Australia. Do you guys know when tickets usually go on sale?

No-one knows except the organiser Matt :P

We've had some years when tickets have already been on sale by this time, other years where they have not gone onsale until July.

My guess is that it will be sometime in the next couple of weeks, probably first or second week of June - but that is just a guess.

The Offical 70,000 Tons of Metal answer to the question http://70000tons.com/booking/index.php
My wishlist 2018 -All the bands in 70k rotation that I don't care about.
2012-14 Survivor
2015-16 Abandoned Ship
2017 Returned
2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
User

Mr.Kito

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:18 am

São Paulo, Brasil

by Mr.Kito » Mon May 23, 2016 8:54 am

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
2018.: Accept-Adrenaline.Mob-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Aneurose-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Doro-Edguy--Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Grand.Magus-Hazy-HellArise-In.Flames-Kreator-Kontrust-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Soilwork-Subway.To.Sally-Susperia-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-TriOsphere-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Unexpect-Warrel.Dane
2013-Survivor
2014-Survivor
2015-Survivor
2016- :(
2017- :(
2018-BOOKED!
no avatar
User

SpaceSlug

Rank

Crewman

Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Virginia, USA

by SpaceSlug » Mon May 23, 2016 11:04 am

If you navigate to the payment schedule page you will see October 27th is a magic deadline.
So I am wondering if it will be something like

Vets - early june
Public Sales June 27th
July 27th - last day to start schedule
August - Sept - Oct 27th payments due

Oct 27+ - pay in full
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Mon May 23, 2016 8:41 pm

So 70k - care to comment on the recent website outage?

Was the security of the site compromised as some of us believe, or did you simply fuck up? :P
Upcoming Gigs:
I'm back in 2018
no avatar
User

MetalMatt

Rank

Oiler

by MetalMatt » Tue May 24, 2016 6:30 pm

Ok, Excellent. Thanks for the update guys

What are the prices like? Do they vary for certain cabins?
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Tue May 24, 2016 6:57 pm

MetalMatt wrote:Ok, Excellent. Thanks for the update guys

Yes they vary greatly. Prices may change slightly for 2017 but here are the 2016 prices:

http://70000tons.com/booking/?p=submiss ... vate_cabin

No matter which option you go for, it is important to note they all require an extra $US348 for taxes etc as noted at the top.
Upcoming Gigs:
I'm back in 2018
no avatar
User

MetalMatt

Rank

Oiler

by MetalMatt » Tue May 24, 2016 7:44 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
MetalMatt wrote:Ok, Excellent. Thanks for the update guys

Yes they vary greatly. Prices may change slightly for 2017 but here are the 2016 prices:

http://70000tons.com/booking/?p=submiss ... vate_cabin

No matter which option you go for, it is important to note they all require an extra $US348 for taxes etc as noted at the top.

Cheers for that. This will help with deciding the best room to get.
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Tue May 24, 2016 9:26 pm

Remember that veterans get first dibs, so be prepared to find that a lot of the less expensive cabins may already be gone by the time you get a chance to book.

But don't worry - there will definitely be plenty of options still when they go on sale to the general public.
Upcoming Gigs:
I'm back in 2018
no avatar
User

shawneerotten

Rank

Wiper

Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:42 pm

by shawneerotten » Tue May 24, 2016 10:52 pm

My first chance was this past year, I've wanted to attend since year 1. It was exciting to meet and enjoy so many new bands I had never heard of. I watched 37 bands, got no sleep but had the best time of my life. I'm excited for the next round, no matter what you give us. I'm looking forward to seeing a bunch of new bands I would never get to see otherwise. Thanks to the promoters! Bring it on! :death:
2016-3316
2017-7521
User

dlakavi_gusar

Rank

Oiler

Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:35 am

Belgrade, Serbia

by dlakavi_gusar » Wed May 25, 2016 4:29 am

Hype! :death:
10 of these bands will get me on 2017
-/-Adrenaline-Mob-/-Apocalyptica-/-Avantasia-/-Axel-Rudi-Pell-/-Ayreon-/-Blind-Guardian-/-Civil-War-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Device-/-Disturbed-/-Dream-Theater-/-Edguy-/-Fear-Factory-/-Helloween-/-Kamelot-/-Manowar-/-Nightwish-/-Opeth-/-Pain-of-Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Russell-Allen-&-Jorn-Lande-/-Sisters-of-Mercy-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Symphony-X-/-Tarja-/-Therion-/-Within-Temptation-/-

2016. Survivor (2588)
User

captaingabbeh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Calgary, Canada

by captaingabbeh » Thu May 26, 2016 8:50 am

MY BODY IS READY

2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 BOOKED!!

Want:
NeO-Chthonic-Heidevolk-Sabaton--Powerwolf-Kreator-Finntroll-Nightwish-Myrath-Thunderstone-TheAgonist-Skindred-Satyricon-Hypocrisy-Epica-Starkill-Crossfaith-Zeal&Ardor-Meshuggah-Septicflesh-Aeternam-Demons&Wizards-3TEETH
no avatar
User

Andy

Rank

THE SKIPPER

Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:04 pm

THE BRIDGE

Prepare Your Wish Lists!

by Andy » Fri May 27, 2016 6:06 pm

What bands do you want to see onbroad Round 7 of 70000TONS OF METAL?

70000TONS OF METAL 2017 - The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise will set sail on February 2-6, 2017 from Miami / Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Labadee, Haiti.

User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Brisbane, Australia

Re: Prepare Your Wish Lists!

by cowboy71 » Fri May 27, 2016 6:12 pm

If you've read the msg I sent you skipper you have a good idea :P

But if you can at least give me several out of:
Amaranthe
Ancient Bards
Avantasia
Battlelore
Circus Maximus
Dark-Moor
Dragony
Evertale
Fogalord
Jaldaboath
Magnum
Orden Ogan
Pathfinder
Running Wild
Sleeping Romance
Thaurorod
Unleash The Archers
Van Canto
Within Temptation
Upcoming Gigs:
I'm back in 2018
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Fri May 27, 2016 7:40 pm

Say, here's a list to pick bands from..... :D

Abbath
Allegaeon
Amon Amarth
Angra
Animals As Leaders
Arsis
Ayreon
Bal.Sagoth
Barren Earth
Battlelore
Black Crown Initiate
Bloodbath
Borknagar
Cryptopsy
Dark Tranquility
Dimmu Borgir
Edge of Sanity/Witherscape/anything Dan Swano
Emperor
Ensiferum
Enslaved
Equilibrium
Exmortus
Fear Factory
Gojira
Green Carnation
Ihsahn
Immortal
Savatage
Kalmah
Keep of Kalessin
Kvelertak
Leprous
Luciferian Light Orchestra
Loss
Melechesh
Meshuggah
Mezarkabul
Moonsorrow
Mors Principium Est
Ne Obliviscaris
Nile
Obscura
Old Man's Child
Omnium Gatherum
Opeth
Orphaned Land
Poisonblack
Primordial
Sabaton
Satyricon
Scale the Summit
Scar Symmetry
Slough Feg
Suidakra
Tarot
Therion
Devin Townsend Project
Vintersorg
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)
User

General Zod

Rank

Petty Officer

Tue May 19, 2015 1:14 pm

Philadelphia

by General Zod » Fri May 27, 2016 7:47 pm

Abbath
Accept
Almanac
Amon Amarth
Amorphis
Anubis Gate
Ashes of Ares
Behemoth
Be'lakor
Bolt Thrower
Brainstorm
Cattle Decapitation
Cult of Luna
Dark Tranquillity
Dawnbringer
Demons & Wizards
Diviner
Dynazty
Ereb Altor
Gojira
Grand Magus
InnerWish
Iron Savior
Junius
King Goat
Manimal
Mantar
Marduk
Mastodon
Meshuggah
Mgla
Moonsorrow
Omnium Gatherum
Primordial
Red Circuit
Royal Thunder
SepticFlesh
Sulphur Aeon
Tribulation
Triptykon
Visigoth
Voyager
Vredehammer
Vreid
Wildernessking
Last edited by General Zod on Tue May 31, 2016 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Zhrine
User

slayergeek

Rank

Petty Officer

Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:02 am

by slayergeek » Fri May 27, 2016 8:56 pm

Amon Amarth
The Crown
Battlecross
Gruesome
Exhumed
Impaled
The Absence
Allegaeon
Dethklok
Exmortus
Finntroll
Testament
Old Mans Child
Revocation
Warbringer
Unleashed
Survivor
    2014,2015,2016,2017,Booked_2018

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Drummer/Singer_for
    FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    iPhone Version-https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/70k-bands/id958759290?mt=8
    Android Version-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bands70k

WishList
    The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Exhumed-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Exmortus-/-Exodus-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Black_Dahlia_Murder-/-Warbringer-/-Wintersun
no avatar
User

big perken

Rank

Crewman

Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:13 am

Edmonton, Alberta

by big perken » Fri May 27, 2016 10:56 pm

Dying Fetus
Vektor
Demolition Hammer
Atrophy
Tankard
Unleashed
Gorod
Spawn of Possession
Gorguts
Assassin
Ultra Violence
Mayhem
Vreid
Mortician
Overkill
Exhumed
User

taketheday

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:46 am

Switzerland

by taketheday » Sat May 28, 2016 1:45 am

My wishlist that I mentioned on another thread, plus some other bands :cheers:

Astralion (for the Cripper award)
Amberian Dawn
Freedom Call
Therion
Sonata Arctica
Ensiferum
Korpiklaani
Frosttide
In Flames
Krokus
Magic Kingdom
Ravenage
Troll Bends Fir
Wintersun
Finntroll
Sabaton
Amon Amarth
Alestorm
Orphaned Land
Kamelot
Haggard
Svartsot
Ego Fall
Derdian
InnerWish
Moonsorrow
Kaledon
Lordi
Los Bastardos Finlandeses (eventually for the Cripper award)
Operadyse
To/Die/For
Vexillum
Avantasia
Crystallion
Summoned Tide (for the Cripper award)
Imperial Age (for the Cripper award)
Sideburn (from Switzerland)
Derdian
Epicrenel
Kamikaze Kings
Chronomancy
Dreamshade (from Switzerland)
Gonoreas
Eternal Fear
Fogalord
Kotiteollisuus
Secret Illusion
SnakeyeS
4th Dimension
Excelsis
Celtibeerian
Trick or Treat
2013: 7545
2014: 9554
2015: 2633
2016: 7320
2017/2018: 7624

4th-Dimension-/-Abinchova-/-Alestorm-/-Amberian-Dawn-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Anti-Tank-Nun-/-Apocalyptica-/-Astralion-/-Avantasia-/-Avelion-/-Blind-Guardian-/-Celtibeerian-/-Chronomancy-/-Crystallion-/-Derdian-/-Dreamshade-/-Dynazty-/-Ego-Fall-/-Ensiferum-/-Epicrenel-/-Eternal-Fear-/-Excelsis-/-Finntroll-/-Fogalord-/-Freedom-Call-/-Frosttide-/-Gonoreas-/-Gotthard-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-Flames-/-InnerWish-/-Juvaliant-/-Kaledon-/-Kamikaze-Kings-/-Korpiklaani-/-Kotiteollisuus-/-Krokus-/-Lordi-/-Los-Bastardos-Finlandeses-/-Magic-Kingdom-/-Majesty-Of-Revival-/-Melodius-Deite-/-Nonpoint-/-Operadyse-/-Pertness-/-Pretty-Maids-/-Ravenage-/-Sabaton-/-Secret-Illusion-/-Sideburn-/-SnakeyeS-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Stratovarius-/-Summoned-Tide-/-Svartsot-/-Teräsbetoni-/-To/Die/For-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Troll-Bends-Fir-/-Turisas-/-Twilight-Force-/-Tyr-/-Veonity-/-Volbeat-/-Vexillum-/-Wind-Rose-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun[/size]

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
no avatar
User

gnoff_the_creep

Rank

Lieutenant

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Sweden

by gnoff_the_creep » Sat May 28, 2016 5:16 am

cowboy71 wrote:
gnoff_the_creep wrote:Grab some Amon Amarth and Hypocrisy for the first two bands and I'll book :cheers:

Grab some gnoff_the_creep and I'll book :cheers:

:cheers:
PINK

http://twitter.com/rockgnoff/

http://rockgnoff.blogspot.se/
User

SavaRon

Rank

Oiler

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:53 am

by SavaRon » Sat May 28, 2016 6:34 am

You asked for it...

Accept
Adagio
Atheist
Bigelf
Brainstorm
Death Angel
Denner-Shemann
Emperor
Exodus
Fear Factory
Flotsam and Jetsam
Forbidden (Reunion)
Freak Kitchen
Fu Manchu
Havok
Helker
Hell
Holy Grail
Impellitteri
Into Eternity
Iron Reagan
King Diamond
King's X
Leprous
Metal Allegiance
Metal Church
Morgana Lefay
Municipal Waste
Myrath
Ne Obliviscaris
Nevermore (Reunion)
Nuclear Assault
Opeth
Orange Goblin
Overkill
Pagan's Mind
Powermad
Project Arcadia
Redemption
Sacred Reich
Scale the Summit
Serious Black
Shadowside
Slayer
Testament
The Winery Dogs
Threshold
Triosphere
Trouble
Twelve Foot Ninja
Vanden Plas
Vektor
Voyager
Wolf
no avatar
User

JARI

Rank

Petty Officer

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:34 am

Finland , jÄRVENPÄÄ

by JARI » Sat May 28, 2016 8:06 am

Lost society
Mokoma
Metsatöll
Stam1na
Stratovarius
Skyforger
Tarot
Turmion kätilöt
Wintersun
70k survivor 2013
70k survivor 2015
2017 cabin 6223
User

Azazel101

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:35 am

Fond du Lac/Beaver Dam, Wisconsin

by Azazel101 » Sat May 28, 2016 9:25 am

Acid Bath
Amorphis
Atrophy
Autopsy
Benediction
Bird Bath
Cancer
Clutch
Combichrist
Demolition Hammer
Dismember
D.R.I.
Forced Entry
Fudge Tunnel
Godflesh
Hypocrisy
Lawnmower Deth
Lody Kong
Napalm Death
Nocturnus
Overkill
Sick of it All
Sucidial Tendicies
Suffocation
Testament
Thy Darkend Shade
VoiVod
ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-Combichrist-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-Amorphis-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-AmonAmarth-/-AcidBath-/-Benidiction-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-DementedTed-/--Entrails-/-Exhumed-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-Necrophobic-/-NuclearAssault-/-OctoberTide-/-NapalmDeath-/-Sepulturia(20yearsRootsw/MaxandIgore)-/-Tiamat-/-VoiVod-/-Wilt-/-Nailbomb-/-FudgeTunnel-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-Godflesh
ok for a start
no avatar
User

zboy

Rank

Oiler

Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:55 pm

by zboy » Sat May 28, 2016 11:21 am

Sanitarius- incredible undergound technical thrash band
Fear Factory
Nile
Symphony x
Act Of Defiance
Impelliterri
Metal Church
Overkilll
Doro
Angra
MSG
Nevermore or Jeff Loomis
At Vance
Marty Friedman
Helloween
Uli Jon Roth
Exodus
Testament
Forbidden
Accrisacauda
Victor Smolski with Rage or solo
Alex Masi
DGM
Ethan Brosh
UDO
Anvil
Zebra
Black Tide
Unleash the archers
Toxikk
Sanctuary
Amon amarth
In Flames
Holy Grail
Annhilator
Kreator
Candlemass
Atheist
Andrew Stockdale :)
Nightwish
Electric Wizard
Pentagram
Leeway - gettem to reform
Nuclear assault
cro mags
trouble
pagans mind

you get the idea
User

Hoppy McGee

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:53 am

Ontario, Canada

by Hoppy McGee » Sat May 28, 2016 12:59 pm

Last year Andy gave us the "Prepare your wishlists!!" post in early March, and the first band announcements didn't come out unitl late June. So does this mean that we're going to be waiting until early September for the first bands??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just stirring the pot ;)
70k 2016 Cabin 9399
70k 2017 Cabin 2364
70k 2018 Cabin 9678
-/-Abbath-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Aborted-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anciients-/-Asphyx-/-Autopsy-/-Avatar-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-Be'lakor-/-Benediction-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bloodbath-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Cancer-/-Convulse-/-Cormorant-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Fortress-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Dawn.of.Disease-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Decapitated-/Deicide-/Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deströyer.666-/-Desultory-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dismember-/-Drakwald-/-Elder-/-Emperor-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Exhumed-/-Finntroll-/-Firespawn-/-Ghoul-/-Goatwhore-/-Gojira-/-Gorguts-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-HateSphere-/-High.on.Fire-/-Horrendous-/-Huntress-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-In.Flames-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-Killer.Be.Killed-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Legion.of.the.Damned-/-LIK-/-Machine.Head-/-Magic.Circle-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-Memoriam-/-Mgla-/-Midnight-/-Misery.Index-/-Morbid-Angel-/-Morta.Skuld-/-Naglfar-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Necrophobic-/-Obituary-/-Obesquiae-/-Once.Human-/-Onslaught-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Primordial-/-Protector-/-Red.Fang-/-Ripper-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruinous-/-Samael-/-Satan-/-Satyricon-/-Sinister-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletonwitch-/Slayer-/-Soen-/Sulphur-/-Sulphur.Aeon-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Temple.of.Baal-/-This.Ending-/-Thulcandra-/-Trap.Them-/-Tribulation-/-Vader-/-Vampire-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-White.Empress-/-Wintersun-/-Witchery-/-Wolfheart-
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Sat May 28, 2016 3:48 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Last year Andy gave us the "Prepare your wishlists!!" post in early March, and the first band announcements didn't come out unitl late June. So does this mean that we're going to be waiting until early September for the first bands??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just stirring the pot ;)

Quit giving him ideas :P

Interesting to note that Monsters of Rock cruise which sails the same dates as 70K, already has most of its lineup announced and has already almost sold out (less than 100 cabins remaining).
Upcoming Gigs:
I'm back in 2018
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Sat May 28, 2016 9:50 pm

Andy wrote:What bands do you want to see onbroad Round 7 of 70000TONS OF METAL?

Give me a bunch of bands I like, some bands I love, a few bands I have never heard of but will end up liking and then a fair amount of stuff I don't care about so I have time for sleep/food/socializing.

Get on it, Skipper. :beerwink:
I should get around to updating my signature
Next