Discuss anything related to 70000TONS OF METAL
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Tucson, AZ, USA

Re: Thank You To All Survivors From 74 Nations!

by mooyagi » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:31 pm

General Zod wrote:
bodomdragon wrote:Jumalten Aika is probably my favourite Moonsorrow song, and they played in on the 2nd set. I guess it is a matter of tastes. The first set was also great with Sankarihauta and Sankaritarina.

I own all of Moonsorrow's records and I wasn't even aware they had song titles. :mrgreen:

Same here. :lol: I agree that the first set was better than the second but they were both great.
I should get around to updating my signature
User

Downvod

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:09 am

Twin Lakes, Wisconsin

by Downvod » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:09 pm

mooyagi wrote:
General Zod wrote:
bodomdragon wrote:Jumalten Aika is probably my favourite Moonsorrow song, and they played in on the 2nd set. I guess it is a matter of tastes. The first set was also great with Sankarihauta and Sankaritarina.

I own all of Moonsorrow's records and I wasn't even aware they had song titles. :mrgreen:

Same here. :lol: I agree that the first set was better than the second but they were both great.

I didn't even view it as 2 different sets for Moonsorrow. I viewed it as a single set, cut in half. You couldn't just do one. I saw the first half on Thursday, and then I had to come back Saturday to see the other half. You can't just watch 45 minutes of Moonsorrow!
70k 2016: Cabin 7279
70k 2017: Cabin 6361
70k 2018: Cabin 1704

Abbath-/-Accept-/-Aetherian-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Black.Fast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Dark.Angel-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Decapitated-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Eluveitie-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Exmortus-/-Exodus-/-The.Faceless-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Fragments.of.Unbecoming-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Hypocrisy-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Kataklysm-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Korpiklaani-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Mastodon-/-Machine.Head-/-Meshuggah-/-Necrophagist-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nevermore.(reunion)-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Seducer's.Embrace-/-Sodom-/-Soilwork-/-Solution.45-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-Symphony.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Tiamat-/-Tyr-/-Undrask-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Winterhymn-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart
User

Razor Ramon

Rank

Midshipman

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Philadelphia, PA

by Razor Ramon » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:15 pm

I.R.S. just deposited all the money I need to book a cabin for me and my wife into my bank account, ready to book now!
70000 Tons 2018 ROOM 8355
Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Borknagar-/-Liv-Kristine-/-October-Tide-/-Within-Temptation-/-In-Mourning-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Bloodbath-/-Paradise-Lost-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole-/-Wolfheart-/-Virgin-Black-/-Antimatter-/-Nightwish-/-Arkan--/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Tristania-/-Autumnal-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/--/-Thurisaz-/-Swallow-The-Sun-/-Benighted-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Beseech-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Naglfar-/--Ulver-/-Ahab-/-To-Cast-A-Shadow-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Bilocate-/-Evocation-/-Wine-From-Tears-/-Hanging-Garden-/-In-Vain-/-In-Slumber-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Feridea-/-Ne-Obliviscaris-/-Green-Carnation-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Coldworld-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Silent-Stream-Of-Godless-Elegy-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-Centinex-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Arcturus-/-Darkwell-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress
My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
User

Jotunheimr

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:54 pm

Reno, Nevada

by Jotunheimr » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:22 am

General Zod wrote:

I didn't even view it as 2 different sets for Moonsorrow. I viewed it as a single set, cut in half. You couldn't just do one. I saw the first half on Thursday, and then I had to come back Saturday to see the other half. You can't just watch 45 minutes of Moonsorrow!

I saw that they played fucking Jotunheim! I named my forum name on here after that song and I'm envious of those who got to witness them play it.
2015: 6511
2016: 7455
2018: Sooooooon

Trans-SiberianOrchestra-/-Savatage-/-JonOliva'sPain-/-CircleIICircle-/-Sabaton-/-Nightwish-/-Wintersun-/-Ensiferum-/-Turisas-/-Korpiklaani-/-Eluveitie-/-Arkona-/-InExtremo-/-Finntroll-/-Tyr-/-Heidevolk-/-Alestorm-/-AdornedBrood-/-Thyrfing-/-Skyforger-/-Primordial-/-Waylander-/-Metsatoll-/-Elvenking-/-Wilderun-/-RiotV-/-YngwieJMalmsteen-/-Ayreon-/-IcedEarth-/-BlindGuardian-/-GammaRay-/-Firewind-/-Dragonforce-/-Rhapsody-/-Stratovarius-/-Hammerfall-/-Delain-/-Blackmore'sNight-/-Spellblast-/-Watain-/-CarachAngren-/-ChildrenOfBodom-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Borknagar-/-Varg-/-Solstafir-/-Isengard-/-Kampfar-/-Kreator-/-Voivod-/-Exodus-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-Behemoth-/-MunicipalWaste-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-CarpathianForest-/-BlackMessiah-/-LostSociety-/-RottingChrist-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Ulver-/-Arcturus-/-Melechesh-/-Necrophagist-/-Be'lakor-/-Bloodbath-/-Gorguts-/-Krisiun-/-Septicflesh-/-Fallujah-/-Starkill-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Dååth
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:51 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:I saw that they played fucking Jotunheim! I named my forum name on here after that song and I'm envious of those who got to witness them play it.

It was pretty awesome. :mrgreen:
I should get around to updating my signature
User

DJ Old Man Stares

Rank

Midshipman

Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:53 pm

Portland, OR U.S.A.

by DJ Old Man Stares » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:53 pm

Well, that was Round 6 for me and holy fuck, was that one hell of a cruise! I'm still reeling from it in all the best ways. No PCD, but I have tons of great memories. Cheers toe everyone for being a part of that. Hope the Skipper books some more killer thrash bands again. That is how one summons Thrash Metal Jesus. :shred: :D
Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
no avatar
User

Andy

Rank

THE SKIPPER

Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:04 pm

THE BRIDGE

2017 Survivor Feedback Survey

by Andy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:52 pm

Thank you for sailing onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2017, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

We hope you had a great time and enjoyed your stay onbroad. Your opinions and ideas are very important to us and will help us make 70000TONS OF METAL even better in the future.

Please be patient as it may take up to 48 hours for the system to send all Access Codes. If you do not receive yours within the next 48 hours, please make sure to check your spam folder and contact us.

This survey will remain open up and until February 24th, 2017 at 6PM Eastern Time.

We are looking forward to receiving your feedback and hope to welcome you back on board in 2018 for Round 8 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Cheers,

your 70000TONS OF METAL team

User

Razor Ramon

Rank

Midshipman

Philadelphia, PA

Re: 2017 Survivor Feedback Survey

by Razor Ramon » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:56 pm

Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Borknagar-/-Liv-Kristine-/-October-Tide-/-Within-Temptation-/-In-Mourning-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Bloodbath-/-Paradise-Lost-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole-/-Wolfheart-/-Virgin-Black-/-Antimatter-/-Nightwish-/-Arkan--/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Tristania-/-Autumnal-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/--/-Thurisaz-/-Swallow-The-Sun-/-Benighted-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Beseech-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Naglfar-/--Ulver-/-Ahab-/-To-Cast-A-Shadow-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Bilocate-/-Evocation-/-Wine-From-Tears-/-Hanging-Garden-/-In-Vain-/-In-Slumber-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Feridea-/-Ne-Obliviscaris-/-Green-Carnation-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Coldworld-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Silent-Stream-Of-Godless-Elegy-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-Centinex-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Arcturus-/-Darkwell-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress
User

Razor Ramon

Rank

Midshipman

Philadelphia, PA

by Razor Ramon » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:44 pm

How many times do I need to fill out this survey? When I get to the end and click next it just sends me back to the beginning again..
User

Downvod

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:09 am

Twin Lakes, Wisconsin

by Downvod » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:52 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:How many times do I need to fill out this survey? When I get to the end and click next it just sends me back to the beginning again..

Same thing happened to me after spending a good amount of time filling it out. I did not go back a second time. Now they need to have a survey where we can voice our complaints about the survey!

Maybe it is actually submitting it even though it goes back to the beginning....
70k 2016: Cabin 7279
70k 2017: Cabin 6361
70k 2018: Cabin 1704

Abbath-/-Accept-/-Aetherian-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Black.Fast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Dark.Angel-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Decapitated-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Eluveitie-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Exmortus-/-Exodus-/-The.Faceless-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Fragments.of.Unbecoming-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Hypocrisy-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Kataklysm-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Korpiklaani-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Mastodon-/-Machine.Head-/-Meshuggah-/-Necrophagist-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nevermore.(reunion)-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Seducer's.Embrace-/-Sodom-/-Soilwork-/-Solution.45-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-Symphony.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Tiamat-/-Tyr-/-Undrask-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Winterhymn-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart
User

Razor Ramon

Rank

Midshipman

Philadelphia, PA

by Razor Ramon » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:58 pm

I filled it out 4 times now and still didn't get to the thank you page. I did put all my comments in a text doc after the first one lost them all, that's fucking annoying.

If it goes through you shouldn't be able to fill it out again.
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:49 pm

mine went through the 2nd time... 2nd time I went through it fast and didn't minimize my browser...
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Goatwhore-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Witchery-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-OctoberTide-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-TheAbsence-Desultory-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Alestorm-DarkTranquillity-InExtremo-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Meshuggah-Gyze-Benediction-BeyondCreation-Voivod

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
no avatar
User

deathmetalpat

Rank

Midshipman

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Maryland,USA

by deathmetalpat » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:06 pm

Has anyone gotten though the entire process and then checked to see if their code is used/invalid?,done it twice already and just back to the landing page for code at the end.
My wishlist 2018 -All the bands in 70k rotation that I don't care about.
2012-14 Survivor
2015-16 Abandoned Ship
2017 Returned
2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:44 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:How many times do I need to fill out this survey? When I get to the end and click next it just sends me back to the beginning again..

Yep, me too. After the fucking BOOK I wrote in the comments area* and have now lost forever, I just want to go somewhere and cry.

----
* mostly positive, with some merch sales suggestions for 2018
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)
User

Welli

Rank

Wiper

Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:00 am

by Welli » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:26 am

Everytime I startet the survey from the e-mail, I ended in the loop. Now, when I startet right away after the first round I've got to the end. Fortunately I saved my comment in a text file, or I would go rumpelstiltskin.

Wishlist: Alestorm - Dark Moor Ensiferum – Fogalord – Frosttide – Elvenking - Gloryhammer – Heathen Foray – Myrath – Noble Beast – Powerwolf – Saint Deamon – Turisas – Twilight Force – Winterstorm – Wintersun - Wisdom
no avatar
User

zboy

Rank

Oiler

Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:55 pm

by zboy » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:29 am

I just followed the directions entered the user code, and it worked fine for me the first time, no issues, did it several days ago in fact
User

Razor Ramon

Rank

Midshipman

Philadelphia, PA

by Razor Ramon » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:42 am

Alright, I'm getting tired of filling this shit out..
User

bodomdragon

Rank

Ensign

Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:07 am

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

by bodomdragon » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:52 am

Same problem here. Am I supposed to fill it again? It would be great if someone from UMC could clarify if it has actually been sent.
Wishlist:
Accept--Aeternam--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Battle.Beast--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--DREAM.EVIL--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Epica--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Freedom.Call--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonspell--Ne.Obliviscaris--Need--Nightwish--Onslaught--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Pyramaze--Sabaton--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017: Survivor | 2018: BOOKED
User

Memnoch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Hellsinki, Funland

by Memnoch » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:08 am

I got the thank you message after my second go at the survey.
Wishlist:
SABATON / ARKONA / HEIDEVOLK / KILPI / SLAYER
FOLK METAL / THRASH METAL
User

Razor Ramon

Rank

Midshipman

Philadelphia, PA

by Razor Ramon » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:34 am

I've talked about it here, commented about it on the survey facebook post, and sent then a direct message on facebook and have heard nothing, I filled out the survey 20 times and it just goes right back to the code page every time.

I've done it on Firefox, Chrome, IE, and on my phone with Safari and nothing will get this to work..
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:04 am

I just called UMC and left them a message about it, since "all of our agents are busy."
If I hear anything, I'll post it here.
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
no avatar
User

deathmetalpat

Rank

Midshipman

Maryland,USA

by deathmetalpat » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:04 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:
I've done it on Firefox, Chrome, IE, and on my phone with Safari and nothing will get this to work..
Different devices,iPad ,MacBook and iPhone,all unable to get survey done.Are you answering all the questions?I tried that ,even though answering is optional and that didn't work either.Now going to fill out everything including finding my booking number,if that doesn't work I am just giving up.
2012-14 Survivor
2015-16 Abandoned Ship
2017 Returned
User

Razor Ramon

Rank

Midshipman

Philadelphia, PA

by Razor Ramon » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:57 pm

70K called me on the phone. The guy told me they are working on trying to figure out what the problem is. He told me to send them my word doc with all the stuff I wrote so I ended up typing out pretty much the entire survey.
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:26 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:70K called me on the phone. The guy told me they are working on trying to figure out what the problem is. He told me to send them my word doc with all the stuff I wrote so I ended up typing out pretty much the entire survey.

EDIT:

Vince from 70K called me a little while ago. He thinks the survey data IS being saved each time but they're still looking into it.
He also asked me for my computer and browser info. Their IT people are investigating.
2018 Wishlist:
User

Welli

Rank

Wiper

Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:00 am

by Welli » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:04 am

Pellaz wrote:
Vince from 70K called me a little while ago. He thinks the survey data IS being saved each time but they're still looking into it.

That means, my opinion multiplied by four? :roll:
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:58 am

I'm also having issues - tried submitting it once and nothing happened. I saved a copy of my written answers (I wrote like a page of things I wanted to highlight) and will wait until the problem is resolved.
Aeternam-†-Amon.Amarth-†-Black.Crown.Initiate-†-ChthoniC-†-Gorod-†-In.Extremo-†-Insomnium-†-In.Vain-†-Korpiklaani-†-Melechesh-†-Mercenary-†-Metsatöll-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Sabaton-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Soilwork-†-Solstafir-†-Tengger.Calvary-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User

Yippee38

Rank

Crewman

Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:49 am

by Yippee38 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:47 pm

I figured, "By now, they have the problem resolved," and didn't save my comments. WRONG!
User

PacNW

Rank

Crewman

Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:16 pm

Portland, OR

by PacNW » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:45 pm

UMC should be giving you guys credits for next year's booking. The level of dedication you're showing trying to fill out their customer survey blows most new PAID employees outta the water.
2012, 2017 - 6223, 2018 - 6387
User

Masterbas

Rank

Petty Officer

Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:45 am

Montreal, Canada

by Masterbas » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:04 pm

I figured it out.

All answer are NOT optional. As long as I was leaving question bullets open, it was not giving me the Thank you at the end and was looping. As soon as I filled all the bullets it worked. The comment section is the only part that is really optional.
2017 - Cabin 9580
2018 - Cabin 9611

3.Inches.of.Blood.(wishfull.thinking.I.know)-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-An.Abstract.Illusion-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Arkona-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blackguard-/-Black.Symphony-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Crimson.Shadows-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Lunacy-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Deathstars-/-Delain-/-Devildriver-/-Distoriam-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dreamtale-/-Eluveitie-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Exmortus-/-Exotheria-/-Ex.Deo-/-Finntroll-/-Firewind-/-Gloryhammer-/-Goatwhore-/-Gojira-/-Hammerfall-/-Hands.of.Despair-/-Insomnium-/-Kalmah-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Kobra.and.the.Lotus-/-Kontrust-/-Korpiklaani-/-Leaves'.Eyes-/-Linndemann-/-MainPain-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Novembers.Doom-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Pain-/-Phantasma-/-Powerglove-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Sanguine.Glacialis-/-Scar.Symmetry-/-Serenity-/-Skeletonwitch-/-Skip.Rock-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Starkill-/-Steel.Panther-/-Steignyr-/-Stratovarius-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-Terasbetoni-/-The.Agonist-/-Therion-/-Tristania-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Varg-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Volbeat-/-Wilderun-/-Wisdom-/-Xandria

Red - Out for being on-board last year
Green - It's ON
Cyan- Most Wanted
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:33 pm

Masterbas wrote:I figured it out.

All answer are NOT optional. As long as I was leaving question bullets open, it was not giving me the Thank you at the end and was looping. As soon as I filled all the bullets it worked. The comment section is the only part that is really optional.

Well that's shitty. I left a lot of things blank because I genuinely couldn't leave an informed opinion about it.
Aeternam-†-Amon.Amarth-†-Black.Crown.Initiate-†-ChthoniC-†-Gorod-†-In.Extremo-†-Insomnium-†-In.Vain-†-Korpiklaani-†-Melechesh-†-Mercenary-†-Metsatöll-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Sabaton-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Soilwork-†-Solstafir-†-Tengger.Calvary-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
no avatar
User

deathmetalpat

Rank

Midshipman

Maryland,USA

by deathmetalpat » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:56 pm

Yes after filling everything out ,including stuff I had no opinion on ( Chops Grill,Pool Girls ,Merch etc.) and putting my booking code in with name and e-mail,I was successful.
2012-14 Survivor
2015-16 Abandoned Ship
2017 Returned
User

Yippee38

Rank

Crewman

by Yippee38 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:20 pm

Yeah. I can confirm this is the case.
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:50 pm

Huh. I'm pretty sure I left the Chops Grille/Giovanni's Table question blank just now (and ONLY that question blank), and it finally accepted my survey anyway. Hallelujah! There was much rejoicing!

I DID notice that on the "Thank you" page, the navigation button for "News" at the top -- normally it just takes you back to the 70K site homepage -- was instead linking to feedback......which brought me right back to the start of the survey.
2018 Wishlist:
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:54 am

Lame. I'm not giving feedback on something I know nothing about though, so I guess I'll just wait until the issue gets resolved.
User

Masterbas

Rank

Petty Officer

Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:45 am

Montreal, Canada

by Masterbas » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:53 am

Phoenix wrote:Lame. I'm not giving feedback on something I know nothing about though, so I guess I'll just wait until the issue gets resolved.

Totally agree, but at the same time it's going to be down after the 24th, it might be too late to get your feedback.
2017 - Cabin 9580
2018 - Cabin 9611

3.Inches.of.Blood.(wishfull.thinking.I.know)-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-An.Abstract.Illusion-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Arkona-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blackguard-/-Black.Symphony-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Crimson.Shadows-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Lunacy-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Deathstars-/-Delain-/-Devildriver-/-Distoriam-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dreamtale-/-Eluveitie-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Exmortus-/-Exotheria-/-Ex.Deo-/-Finntroll-/-Firewind-/-Gloryhammer-/-Goatwhore-/-Gojira-/-Hammerfall-/-Hands.of.Despair-/-Insomnium-/-Kalmah-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Kobra.and.the.Lotus-/-Kontrust-/-Korpiklaani-/-Leaves'.Eyes-/-Linndemann-/-MainPain-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Novembers.Doom-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Pain-/-Phantasma-/-Powerglove-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Sanguine.Glacialis-/-Scar.Symmetry-/-Serenity-/-Skeletonwitch-/-Skip.Rock-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Starkill-/-Steel.Panther-/-Steignyr-/-Stratovarius-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-Terasbetoni-/-The.Agonist-/-Therion-/-Tristania-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Varg-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Volbeat-/-Wilderun-/-Wisdom-/-Xandria

Red - Out for being on-board last year
Green - It's ON
Cyan- Most Wanted
User

Yippee38

Rank

Crewman

by Yippee38 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:46 am

Phoenix wrote:Lame. I'm not giving feedback on something I know nothing about though, so I guess I'll just wait until the issue gets resolved.

You could just enter a 1 for every item you have no opinion about, then note them in the comments.
User

D.T. Metal

Rank

Crewman

Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm

by D.T. Metal » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:11 pm

Apparently this is fixed... I didn't fill out everything, just the stuff which pertained to my experience, only gave my name and it went through on the first try.
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:59 pm

According to Vince at the UMC office, if you still have no luck getting the survey to go through, you can email your comments (specific band comments and general comments) to them at booking@70000tons.com or info@70000tons.com.
Include your booking number or survey ID for identification purposes.
They really want to hear our informed comments.
2018 Wishlist:
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:54 am

I went back and submitted them, because I did want to tell them my opinions. I did also add a blurb about their survey not working - I feel like a google form might be less issue next year, though it doesn't let them give out a feedback code.
User

Sgt. B

Rank

Lieutenant

Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:27 pm

St Paul, Minnesota

by Sgt. B » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:28 am

The survey failed multiple times for me when trying via Chrome. I just tried it with IE and it went through the first time.

I am glad I typed my comments in Word beforehand. I would have been pissed having to re-type it every time.
Abbath-Accept-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-AliceCooper-AmonAmarth-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-Antaeus-Aosoth-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AstralDoors-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-Benediction-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlackTrip-Bloodbath-Borknagar-Brainstorm-Candlemass-CirithUngol-Conan-Convulse-Coroner-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-Danzig-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DevinTownsendProject-DewScented-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enshine-Enslaved-Entombed-Entrails-Evocation-Evoken-Exodus-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Flotsam&Jetsam-TheGathering-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GloriorBelli-Goatwhore-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HallowsEve-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-Helix-Hollenthon-HoodedMenace-Horna-Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-InTheWoods-InterArma-InVain-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khold-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-Kreator-LaazRockit-LegionOfTheDamned-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-MachineHead-MaelMordha-Melechesh-Memoriam-Meshuggah-MetalChurch-Mgla-Miasmal-MonsterMagnet-Moonloop-MournfulCongregation-MysticProphecy-Naglfar-Nails-Necrophobic-NeObliviscaris-NightDemon-NocturnalRites-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Obituary-Obsequiae-Obscura-ObsidianTongue-OctoberTide-Okera-TheOcean-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-PagansMind-Panopticon-ParadiseLost-Portal-Powermad-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-Prong-Queensryche(LaTorre)-Remembrance-RottenSound-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Sarke-Saxon-Schammasch-ScorpionChild-Scorpions-SearBliss-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShadowGallery-ShapeOfDespair-Sirenia-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Slayer-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-Summoning-SvartCrown-Sylosis-Taake-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheRuinsOfBeverast-TheSecret-Thulcandra-Triptykon-TwistedSister-U.D.O./Dirkschneider-Uada-Ufomammut-Ulcerate-Ulveheim-Unleashed-Vektor-Vinterland-Voices(UK)-Voivod-Vredehammer-Vuur-WakeTheDead-WASP-WarriorSoul-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witchcraft-Witchery-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-Wolfchant-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Wolvhammer-Yakuza-Yob-Zhrine-ZimmersHole

Survivor: 2012,2014,2015,2016,2017&BtH(2012)
PreviousNext