Post Reply 106 posts
Which will be the last band announced?
  • Which will be the last band announced?

Amon Amarth
    26%
    Candlemass
    10%
    Carcass
    29%
    Overkill
    7%
    Wintersun
    10%
    Others (specify)
    18%

Total votes: 72
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

Re: Which will be the last band announced?

by DJ Old Man Stares » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:13 am

Anyway, I voted for Overkill. They are a possibility, but I mainly voted that way because that's the band I actually desire the most. To be honest, I think Candlemass, Hypocrisy, Carcass, and Amon Amarth are much better guesses. It's definitely someone huge, but I doubt it will be Wintersun since they were the last minute announcement two years ago. Since I've seen all these bands a good number of times, it really doesn't matter much to me which band it is, the lineup is already an ace for me. :mrgreen:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:50 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Kingslayer wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the first time we've had no British bands? I don't know about you guys, but to me it would feel wrong to not have any

Correct you are. Even in the 40-ish band days of The Majesty we always had at least 2.

And now Carcass takes the lead in the poll...
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:43 pm

General Zod wrote:
    acidbasement wrote:I recall reading on this forum that last year Amon Amarth were "supposed" to be band no. 61, but there were visa problems for one of the members. Remember that Johan had the 70k hole in his US solo tour (I can't remember what he was touring)? Coincidentally, last year was the first year IIRC that there was no bonus band.

This year we've got Carcass posting on Facebook, and the 70000 Tons marketing team has been egging people on on social media whenever they guess that Amon Amarth will be next. So, because math, Carcass will be no. 60 and Amon Amarth will be 61.

Your logic seems sound. I'm hoping your right.

Given Carcass' last minute post and "stow aways" comment, I'm starting to think that Amon Amarth or a similar heavy hitter fell through *again* - they must be very expensive for UMC -, and that Carcass was Plan B.
    That or, given strong sales, Andy realized they could afford an extra known band, just to be able to announce AA at the 11th hour. But like somebody said, that would set very high expectations for the future.
    Then of course, bridging the two bands there's this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NlHorNy758k
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:53 pm

And yes, I should just let things be and go back to work, but like many people I find it hard to concentrate on anything else right now :wank:
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:30 am

For the past few days I'm spending more time thinking about 70k, reading this forum, discovering music and planning 70k shit, than doing actual work :D
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:26 am

I vote that there is no last band.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:32 am

Downvod wrote:I vote that there is no last band.

I know some people would be very disappointed, but I'd laugh really hard.
    Wishlist:
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:54 am

The last band is just two sets of blasting Rick Astley over a loudspeaker in the theatre.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:18 am

Phoenix wrote:

The last band is just two sets of blasting Rick Astley over a loudspeaker in the theatre.

Now you're REALLY getting my hopes up. They better show the music videos too.

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:46 am

Downvod wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:

Now you're REALLY getting my hopes up. They better show the music videos too.

That's the plan, according to the most recent video posted on their YouTube page anyways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCJ30xttwNE
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:47 am

what's the basis for the Amon Amarth guess? I was told by a very good source in Gothenburg that they'd never do the cruise again.

I had heard Candlemass was already on but just not yet announced. I guess we shall see whether I have good informants...sooon! :3drunks:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:58 am

WizardBeast wrote:what's the basis for the Amon Amarth guess? I was told by a very good source in Gothenburg that they'd never do the cruise again.

I had heard Candlemass was already on but just not yet announced. I guess we shall see whether I have good informants...sooon! :3drunks:

Someone posted in the last week or so that they had spoken with Candlemass recently & they will not be there. We will wait & see.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:39 am

WizardBeast wrote:what's the basis for the Amon Amarth guess? I was told by a very good source in Gothenburg that they'd never do the cruise again.

The basis is that they are the top requested band, and 70k has gone out of their way to intentionally tease an Amon Amarth announcement for 6 months. Everyone was predicting them as the first announcement for this year's cruise. Instead, 70k started with 4 other bands that start with the letter A, and then put clues in like 'the next artist is also from a Nordic country and starts with the letter 'A.' Then they keep making a point to say 'we will be back with more A's later on' when they don't do that for any other letter. They also keep messing with people on social media that are talking about Amon Amarth.

I am curious, was a reason given to your source as to why they wouldn't do the cruise again? They just didn't enjoy the experience, or is it purely financial? Everything I saw on youtube seemed to indicate that they enjoyed themselves.

• macamatic
    Petty Officer

by macamatic » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:43 pm

Downvod wrote:The basis is that they are the top requested band, and 70k has gone out of their way to intentionally tease an Amon Amarth announcement for 6 months. Everyone was predicting them as the first announcement for this year's cruise. Instead, 70k started with 4 other bands that start with the letter A, and then put clues in like 'the next artist is also from a Nordic country and starts with the letter 'A.' Then they keep making a point to say 'we will be back with more A's later on' when they don't do that for any other letter. They also keep messing with people on social media that are talking about Amon Amarth.

You left out the rumors that they were supposed to be on broad last year. That's where it all started; before the first round of announcements people were predicting that AA would be the first band announced.

To me, the lack of a letter would seem to indicate that it would give away the surprise if we knew. That means it's either A or C. I went with A because I think people are reading too much into the Carcass thing. Since when do bands tease the cruise weeks before they're announced?
    2017: 6523 | 2018: 2546

Want: Ancient Bards, Dark Tranquillity, Deadlock, Disarmonia Mundi, In Mourning, Insomnium, Symphony X, The Unguided, Wintersun, Within Temptation
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:57 pm

macamatic wrote:To me, the lack of a letter would seem to indicate that it would give away the surprise if we knew. That means it's either A or C. I went with A because I think people are reading too much into the Carcass thing. Since when do bands tease the cruise weeks before they're announced?

Pretty sure Alestorm has done that in the past. Someone in Wintersun also posted right before they were announced that he was off on a last minute vacation, which is a dead giveaway. Some bands tease more than others, and some bands give it away too early which makes Andy upset.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Foxhound09
    Wiper

by Foxhound09 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:26 am

I also heard from a very good source in Gothenburg that they would not be on board. However, they will be waiting in Haiti to ambush us aboard viking longboats, then the real cruise can begin.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:49 am

i was told they could not get paid the amount they wanted so they'd never do the cruise again. of course, people have said "never" and then if the right dollar amount happens, they might eat their words. This is just what a friend of the band told me for several years and he hasn't been wrong yet.

no candlemass is a bummer if that's true, they'd be my pick.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:19 pm

WizardBeast wrote:i was told they could not get paid the amount they wanted so they'd never do the cruise again. of course, people have said "never" and then if the right dollar amount happens, they might eat their words. This is just what a friend of the band told me for several years and he hasn't been wrong yet.

no candlemass is a bummer if that's true, they'd be my pick.

Definitely no Candlemass, or else Misery Loves Co. Wouldn't need a fill in, which they've officially announced
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:08 am

So things change a little bit after the two cancellations. Now I believe that out of Overkill, Carcass, Amon Amarth and Wintersun, we should get at least 2 of them.
    Wishlist:

• AceHugger
    Petty Officer

by AceHugger » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:37 am

Gojira

........April fools?
    2017 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
    2018 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
  • headlinerluxi
    Petty Officer

by headlinerluxi » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:59 am

Amon Amarth will never do the cruise again...thats what i heard too... :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer:
    2012 survivor
    2013 survivor
    2014 survivor
    2016 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2019 !!!
    Savatage Queensryche Powerwolf Dokken Megadeth Mob Rules UDO Wasp Ripper Owens Tesla Y&T Armored Saint Testament Iced Earth Sabaton DAD Tesla Cinderella Brainstorm
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:32 am

I heard that Venom would never do the cruise again and they were back in 2015...I heard that Iced Earth would never do the cruise again but they were back last year...I heard Kamelot would never do the cruise again and they are on this year. Never say never!

headlinerluxi wrote:Amon Amarth will never do the cruise again...thats what i heard too... :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer:
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:48 am

Hopefully it will be Amberian Dawn :mrgreen: They will begin the European Tour on the 10th February, they will celebrate their 10th anniversary and will get a new album very soon :headbanger:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:35 pm

captaingabbeh wrote:I'm betting Carcass for the 60th band. Then either Overkill or Amon Amarth as a bonus band, since we're going to need to fill up a couple weeks' worth of announcements

Holy shit, I almost called it

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:19 am

Godflesh wrote:61 bands is a myth.

• Thrashmania
    Crewman

by Thrashmania » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:05 am

I vaguely remember something being said about a set being played in Haiti. I'm still holding out hope that that one set will be Hypocrisy.
    70k 2012, Barge 2012, 70k 2015, 70k 2016, 70k 2017
Post Reply 106 posts