User

Malaka

Rank

Lieutenant

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Phoenix, AZ

2017 Setlists Thread

by Malaka » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:25 pm

Post your setlists here if you have them! Looking at you for that Draconian setlist, Razor! :death:
User

Kingslayer

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:48 pm

Hellgary, Canada

Re: 2017 Setlists Thread

by Kingslayer » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:24 am

Malaka wrote:Post your setlists here if you have them! Looking at you for that Draconian setlist, Razor! :death:

Like, as in our ideal/dream setlists?
2016: 9231
2017: 6521
2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
User

Ecliptica

Rank

Ensign

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:35 pm

by Ecliptica » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:19 am

Not sure what this thread is asking, but setlist.fm is a pretty good resource for "predicted" setlists, I suppose.

Everyone else likes getting picks or drumsticks or autographs or photos, etc. I personally like collecting setlists. If anyone manages to snag an Orphaned Land one, let me know please; maybe we can work out a trade or something (I have them from all 6 Orphaned Land shows I've been to, wouldn't mind two more). I'm really fucking weird.
User

bodomdragon

Rank

Ensign

Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:07 am

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

by bodomdragon » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:37 am

Ecliptica wrote:Not sure what this thread is asking, but setlist.fm is a pretty good resource for "predicted" setlists, I suppose.

Everyone else likes getting picks or drumsticks or autographs or photos, etc. I personally like collecting setlists. If anyone manages to snag an Orphaned Land one, let me know please; maybe we can work out a trade or something (I have them from all 6 Orphaned Land shows I've been to, wouldn't mind two more). I'm really fucking weird.

I am a pick collector and this summer I moved and it seems like I lost my entire collection :( So I hope I can start anew on the boat. I'll be very happy to trade an OL setlist with a pick... just assuming I get one :D
Wishlist:
Accept--Aeternam--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Battle.Beast--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--DREAM.EVIL--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Epica--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Freedom.Call--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonspell--Ne.Obliviscaris--Need--Nightwish--Onslaught--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Pyramaze--Sabaton--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017: Survivor | 2018: BOOKED
User

Malaka

Rank

Lieutenant

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Phoenix, AZ

by Malaka » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:21 pm

Sorry if it wasn't clear enough, I thought I'd get a jump start on the setlists inquiry ahead of the cruise.
Use this thread to post your setlists from the 2017 cruise. If anyone is using Wifi on the ship, you could post them here before all is forgotten. :beerwink:
If any special guests perform with the artists, for example Elize and Alissa doing songs with Kamelot, as mentioned in another thread, let's hear about it!
Karaoke setlists are also welcome! Have fun everyone! :shred:
User

alex_canada

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:23 pm

Winnipeg

by alex_canada » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:46 pm

Kamelot second setlist:

See kamelot first setlist
3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Blink 182, Chthonic, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Pagan's Mind, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
no avatar
User

macamatic

Rank

Petty Officer

Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:00 am

Fort Lauderdale area

by macamatic » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:07 am

alex_canada wrote:Kamelot second setlist:

They promised some surprises this year, and we know they'll be joined by Alissa and Elize who may not be available during both sets. I'm really hopeful they'll embrace the event and at least mix it up.
2017: 6523 | 2018: 2546

Want: Ancient Bards, Dark Tranquillity, Deadlock, Disarmonia Mundi, In Mourning, Insomnium, Symphony X, The Unguided, Wintersun, Within Temptation
no avatar
User

Iconix

Rank

Oiler

Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:56 pm

Boulder, CO

by Iconix » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:28 pm

These are the only ones I'm sure of:

Amorphis (pool deck):
Under the Red Cloud
Sacrifice
Bad Blood
Sky is Mine
Drowned Maid
The Four Wise Ones
Hopeless Days
Silver Bride
House of Sleep

Amorphis (theater):
Two Moons
House of Sleep
Leaves Scar
Born From Fire
Under Soil and Black Stone
Perkele
The Smoke
Same Flesh
Brother Moon
Empty Opening
Death of a King

Allegaeon (pool deck - I think the lounge set was largely the same but may have been slightly different):
Proponent for Sentience I - The Conception
The God Particle
Gray Matter Mechanics
Of Mind and Matrix
Tartessos: The Hidden Xenocryst
Subdivisions
Accelerated Evolution

Mors Principium Est (pool deck):
Finality
Leader of the Titans
Pure
Reclaim the Sun
Pressure
Birth of the Starchild
Apprentice of Death
I Will Return

Scar Symmetry (ice rink - I think I missed at least the first song so this one isn't complete):
Cryonic Harvest (Thanks Danny24601 for filling me in)
Frequencyshifter
Reborn
Retaliator
Rise of the Reptilian Regime
Neuromancers
The Iconoclast
The Anomaly
The Illusionist

Omnium Gatherum (Pool deck)
The Pit
Skyline
Nail
The Unknowing
Ego
Ophidian Sunrise
The Sonic Sign
Deep Cold
Last edited by Iconix on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Wishlist: (this year, last year, prior years, still hoping)
Aeternam-AllShallPerish-Allegaeon-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-Anciients-ArchEnemy-AtTheGates-Be'lakor-BlackDahliaMurder-Blackguard-BloodStainChild-Bloodstrike-Carcass-ChildrenOfBodom-Chimaira-CountlessSkies-DarkAge-DarkLunacy-DarkTranquillity-Devildriver-Diablo-DimensionZero-DisarmoniaMundi-Eluveitie-Ensiferum-Equilibrium-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FearFactory-Finntroll-Gojira-TheHaunted-InFlames-Insomnium-Kalmah-Katatonia-LacunaCoil-LambOfGod-Mastodon-Mercenary-Miseration-Moonsorrow-MorsPrincipiumEst-NeObliviscaris-Nightrage-Obscura-OctoberTide-OmniumGatherum-Opeth-PainConfessor-Raunchy-RottingChrist-SaltatioMortis-ScarSymmetry-ShadowsFall-Skyfire-Slipknot-Soilwork-Solution.45-Stam1na-Susperia-SwallowTheSun-Sylosis-Testament-ThreatSignal-Trivium-Turisas-Tyr-Unearth-Whitechapel-Wintersun-Wolfheart

Survived:
70K 2016: 7591
70K 2017: 2254
70K 2018: 7670 - not soon enough!

\m/ >_< \m/
User

Danny24601

Rank

Oiler

Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:15 pm

by Danny24601 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:30 pm

Iconix wrote:
Scar Symmetry (ice rink - I think I missed at least the first song so this one isn't complete):
Frequencyshifter
Reborn
Retaliator
Rise of the Reptilian Regime
Neuromancers
The Iconoclast
The Anomaly
The Illusionist

They opened with Cryonic Harvest
User

Ecliptica

Rank

Ensign

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:35 pm

by Ecliptica » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:24 pm

I got zero setlists this year. Sad.

Here's what I remember, putting them up on setlist.fm as we speak

Dalriada (second set):
Amit ad az ég (Álmos búcsúja)
Kinizsi mulatsága
Napom, fényes napom
Áldás
Ígéret
Moldvageddon
Borivók éneke
Hajdútánc

Cruachan (second set):
The Sea Queen of Connaught
The Morrigan's Call
Blood for the Blood God
Marching Song of Feach MacHugh
Pagan
Some Say the Devil Is Dead
To Invoke the Horned God
Ride On

Serenity (both sets):
Codex Atlanticus
Follow Me
Sprouts of Terror
Iniquity
Rust of Coming Ages
Spirit in the Flesh
Reduced to Nothingness
Legacy of Tudors

Also filmed the entire Haggard set in Alhambra Theatre and uploading now. Will post the setlist for that once I rewatch it because I don't remember the exact order of songs off-hand.
User

Danny24601

Rank

Oiler

by Danny24601 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:56 pm

Draconian first set (out of order)
Heavy Lies the Crown
Bloodflower
Stellar Tombs
Pale Tortured Blue
Deadlight
Dishearten

Draconian Second Set (In Order)
The Drowning Age
A Scenery of Loss
Daylight Misery
Heaven Laid in Tears
The Cry of Silence

It may be of interest to note that my 2nd set Amorphis setlist (the Eclipse set) as typed up has the band ending with Sampo then My Kantele. The setlist is then altered via a marker to change Sampo to On Rich and Poor and My Kantele to Death of a King, but the band only played Death of a King (presumably for time). I wonder if death of a king was originally slated for their 1st UTRC set but was cut there for time, then shifted to the second set? Does anyone have the physical copy of their first setlist?
User

captaingabbeh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Calgary, Canada

by captaingabbeh » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:57 pm

macamatic wrote:

They promised some surprises this year, and we know they'll be joined by Alissa and Elize who may not be available during both sets. I'm really hopeful they'll embrace the event and at least mix it up.

Aaaaaaaaaaand.... no surprises.

I have to say their unwillingness to dig into their older material was really disappointing. Like they had time for an extended drum solo AND that Pirates stuff in their first set (not to mention that Forever took forever). They could easily have added one or possibly even two more songs. And that's before we even get into changing out some of the newer songs for older ones in between the two sets. I realize this is going to become a rant if I continue, but yeah. Kamelot has an excellent back catalogue and I don't get why they wouldn't play more from it.

On a happier note, I have Stam1na's lounge setlist. Mind you, I don't know their songs. And I'm pretty sure they mostly wrote down nicknames on their setlist... so this could get al little weird:

K35
2 Reittia
Meidankalt
Rikkipaa
Panzer
Masiina
Eloonjaanyt
6 Raamit
The final song is nicknamed Valtias, but I can't confirm if it was actually played.

2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 BOOKED!!

Want:
NeO-Chthonic-Heidevolk-Sabaton--Powerwolf-Kreator-Finntroll-Nightwish-Myrath-Thunderstone-TheAgonist-Skindred-Satyricon-Hypocrisy-Epica-Starkill-Crossfaith-Zeal&Ardor-Meshuggah-Septicflesh-Aeternam-Demons&Wizards-3TEETH
no avatar
User

deathmetalpat

Rank

Midshipman

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Maryland,USA

by deathmetalpat » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:11 pm

captaingabbeh wrote:
macamatic wrote:

:lol:
I went to one show ,I counted on this.
My wishlist 2018 -All the bands in 70k rotation that I don't care about.
2012-14 Survivor
2015-16 Abandoned Ship
2017 Returned
2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
User

captaingabbeh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Calgary, Canada

by captaingabbeh » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:19 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:
captaingabbeh wrote:
macamatic wrote:They promised some surprises this year, and we know they'll be joined by Alissa and Elize who may not be available during both sets. I'm really hopeful they'll embrace the event and at least mix it up.

I went to one show ,I counted on this.

Me too, actually. When they didn't tease anything different for the Pool Deck setlist at their first set, I took a gamble and missed it. Just checked setlist.fm and now I know I made the right call getting good spots for Haggard and Amorphis

Want:
NeO-Chthonic-Heidevolk-Sabaton--Powerwolf-Kreator-Finntroll-Nightwish-Myrath-Thunderstone-TheAgonist-Skindred-Satyricon-Hypocrisy-Epica-Starkill-Crossfaith-Zeal&Ardor-Meshuggah-Septicflesh-Aeternam-Demons&Wizards-3TEETH
User

Danny24601

Rank

Oiler

by Danny24601 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:10 pm

[/quote]

I went to one show ,I counted on this.[/quote]

Me too, actually. When they didn't tease anything different for the Pool Deck setlist at their first set, I took a gamble and missed it. Just checked setlist.fm and now I know I made the right call getting good spots for Haggard and Amorphis[/quote]

What, you're not crushed you missed Ghost Opera? :lol: But seriously, I was so irritated by their approach to their sets. So much fucking around, so few songs.
User

Downvod

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:09 am

Twin Lakes, Wisconsin

by Downvod » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:25 am

deathmetalpat wrote:
captaingabbeh wrote:

The Theater set was exactly the same as the show I saw in Milwaukee a year and a half ago, down to the dialogue between songs, crowd interaction, etc. I could see if I saw them 2 weeks ago, but cmon! The only difference was Alissa and Elize. Kamelot is my wife's favorite band and even she didn't care about missing their second set after that.
70k 2016: Cabin 7279
70k 2017: Cabin 6361
70k 2018: Cabin 1704

Abbath-/-Accept-/-Aetherian-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Black.Fast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Dark.Angel-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Decapitated-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Eluveitie-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Exmortus-/-Exodus-/-The.Faceless-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Fragments.of.Unbecoming-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Hypocrisy-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Kataklysm-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Korpiklaani-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Mastodon-/-Machine.Head-/-Meshuggah-/-Necrophagist-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nevermore.(reunion)-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Seducer's.Embrace-/-Sodom-/-Soilwork-/-Solution.45-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-Symphony.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Tiamat-/-Tyr-/-Undrask-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Winterhymn-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart
User

bodomdragon

Rank

Ensign

by bodomdragon » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:41 am

I loved the Kamelot set, especially considering some songs were a must having Alissa there (Liar Liar (OMFG), March of Mephisto...). That being said, there are two things I hated from them.

1. They could have changed a couple of songs.

2. The lame, bad, horrible ending of their shows. The last 15 minutes were plain bullshit. The song Forever, ironically, lasted forever, they stopped in the middle of the song for some endless singalongs, band introduction, etc. Shame on you! I was having the time of my life and it was instantly ruined. The shows were still amazing but they could have been better. Actually, on the second set I left when they started this crap again.
Wishlist:
Accept--Aeternam--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Battle.Beast--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--DREAM.EVIL--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Epica--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Freedom.Call--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonspell--Ne.Obliviscaris--Need--Nightwish--Onslaught--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Pyramaze--Sabaton--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--Wintersun--Witherscape

User

captaingabbeh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Calgary, Canada

by captaingabbeh » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:50 am

Are we gonna need a separate Kamelot bitching thread? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Want:
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:37 am

bodomdragon wrote:2. The lame, bad, horrible ending of their shows. The last 15 minutes were plain bullshit.

And this is especially ironic since Kamelot can lay claim to having the BEST walk-on and intro in the history of the ProgPower USA festival. They used "The Might of Rome" (from the Gladiator soundtrack) with a darkened stage and when the song reached its crescendo, went right into "New Allegiance" and "Fourth Legacy," Just PERFECT.
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)
User

bodomdragon

Rank

Ensign

by bodomdragon » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:54 am

Pellaz wrote:
bodomdragon wrote:2. The lame, bad, horrible ending of their shows. The last 15 minutes were plain bullshit.

And this is especially ironic since Kamelot can lay claim to having the BEST walk-on and intro in the history of the ProgPower USA festival. They used "The Might of Rome" (from the Gladiator soundtrack) with a darkened stage and when the song reached its crescendo, went right into "New Allegiance" and "Fourth Legacy," Just PERFECT.

Damn, they should have done the same on the boat...
Wishlist:

User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:19 am

bodomdragon wrote:
Pellaz wrote:

Damn, they should have done the same on the boat...

I've seen 'em a few times since then and they didn't do it.....a shame, really. It was very well done and those are great songs to start a show with.
--Unlike, say Stratovarius, who played some long intro song (we're talking 4 minutes), it ended, then an awkward silence, and then they started. :bitch:
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)
User

Evican

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 pm

A Happy Little Vegemite in Poutine Land

by Evican » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:38 pm

Iconix wrote:Mors Principium Est (pool deck):
Finality
Leader of the Titans
Pure
Reclaim the Sun
Pressure
Birth of the Starchild
Apprentice of Death
I Will Return

THIS!! I went nuts when they played AOD. I wish they could be a back to back repeat for next year as I'll probably never get to see them live again unless it's on the cruise.
70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018
Cripper-Ne Obliviscaris-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Aborted-Behemoth-Amon Amarth-Insomnium-Havok-BENIGHTED-Meshuggah-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Fallujah-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Decapitated
User

Razor Ramon

Rank

Midshipman

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Philadelphia, PA

by Razor Ramon » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:45 pm

Malaka wrote:Looking at you for that Draconian setlist, Razor! :death:

Someone beat me to it...
70000 Tons 2018 ROOM 8355
Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Borknagar-/-Liv-Kristine-/-October-Tide-/-Within-Temptation-/-In-Mourning-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Bloodbath-/-Paradise-Lost-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole-/-Wolfheart-/-Virgin-Black-/-Antimatter-/-Nightwish-/-Arkan--/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Tristania-/-Autumnal-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/--/-Thurisaz-/-Swallow-The-Sun-/-Benighted-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Beseech-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Naglfar-/--Ulver-/-Ahab-/-To-Cast-A-Shadow-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Bilocate-/-Evocation-/-Wine-From-Tears-/-Hanging-Garden-/-In-Vain-/-In-Slumber-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Feridea-/-Ne-Obliviscaris-/-Green-Carnation-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Coldworld-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Silent-Stream-Of-Godless-Elegy-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-Centinex-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Arcturus-/-Darkwell-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress
My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
no avatar
User

Iconix

Rank

Oiler

Boulder, CO

by Iconix » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:33 pm

Evican wrote:
Finality
Leader of the Titans
Pure
Reclaim the Sun
Pressure
Birth of the Starchild
Apprentice of Death
I Will Return

THIS!! I went nuts when they played AOD. I wish they could be a back to back repeat for next year as I'll probably never get to see them live again unless it's on the cruise.

I know :( I've been a fan of them for at least 10 years and basically wrote off the chance to ever see them live unless I went to one of the Euro festivals. I lost my shit when they got announced for 70K
Aeternam-AllShallPerish-Allegaeon-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-Anciients-ArchEnemy-AtTheGates-Be'lakor-BlackDahliaMurder-Blackguard-BloodStainChild-Bloodstrike-Carcass-ChildrenOfBodom-Chimaira-CountlessSkies-DarkAge-DarkLunacy-DarkTranquillity-Devildriver-Diablo-DimensionZero-DisarmoniaMundi-Eluveitie-Ensiferum-Equilibrium-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FearFactory-Finntroll-Gojira-TheHaunted-InFlames-Insomnium-Kalmah-Katatonia-LacunaCoil-LambOfGod-Mastodon-Mercenary-Miseration-Moonsorrow-MorsPrincipiumEst-NeObliviscaris-Nightrage-Obscura-OctoberTide-OmniumGatherum-Opeth-PainConfessor-Raunchy-RottingChrist-SaltatioMortis-ScarSymmetry-ShadowsFall-Skyfire-Slipknot-Soilwork-Solution.45-Stam1na-Susperia-SwallowTheSun-Sylosis-Testament-ThreatSignal-Trivium-Turisas-Tyr-Unearth-Whitechapel-Wintersun-Wolfheart

Survived:

\m/ >_< \m/
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Iconix wrote:I know :( I've been a fan of them for at least 10 years and basically wrote off the chance to ever see them live unless I went to one of the Euro festivals. I lost my shit when they got announced for 70K

We ALL felt this way. Seeing Mors live was a dream I may never get to experience again.
Aeternam-†-Amon.Amarth-†-Black.Crown.Initiate-†-ChthoniC-†-Gorod-†-In.Extremo-†-Insomnium-†-In.Vain-†-Korpiklaani-†-Melechesh-†-Mercenary-†-Metsatöll-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Sabaton-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Soilwork-†-Solstafir-†-Tengger.Calvary-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User

Godflesh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Seattle, WA

by Godflesh » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:03 pm

Anthrax's "Blues Brothers" intro was awesome.
User

bodomdragon

Rank

Ensign

by bodomdragon » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:56 am

Evican wrote:
Finality
Leader of the Titans
Pure
Reclaim the Sun
Pressure
Birth of the Starchild
Apprentice of Death
I Will Return

How about Reclaim the Sun?? Daaaamn, that's one fucking masterpiece of a song!!
Wishlist:

no avatar
User

Iconix

Rank

Oiler

Boulder, CO

by Iconix » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:06 pm

bodomdragon wrote:
Evican wrote:
Finality
Leader of the Titans
Pure
Reclaim the Sun
Pressure
Birth of the Starchild
Apprentice of Death
I Will Return

How about Reclaim the Sun?? Daaaamn, that's one fucking masterpiece of a song!!

The entire new album is incredible

Survived:

\m/ >_< \m/