Locked 221 posts
What bands can be ruled out for 2018?
  • sara
    Petty Officer

Re: What bands can be ruled out for 2018?

by sara » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:43 am

Sgt. B wrote:
    Hoppy McGee wrote:Nile is touring Europe and the tour begins Feb. 6th in Germany so I'm thinking it's highly unlikely that they'll be making up last years cancellation. Terrorizer is supporting them so that counts them out as well.

Mammoth Grinder also just announced a US tour that begins during the cruise so the minuscule chance of them being booked as a Cripper contender is now officially zero.

Mammoth Grinder is made up of members of Power Trip & Iron Reagan. They can be ruled out now.

THAT IS TERRIBLE AND DEPRESSING AS HELL

Really, though. I wanted to see both of those bands for awhile now, especially Iron Reagan. We need more thrash.
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:18 pm

Just heard some awesome news! Bloodbath has been writing new material and is going to start recording at the end of January and into early February. Can't wait to hear some new Bloodbath!

Unfortunately that means Bloodbath is ruled out for this years cruise....as well as Paradise Lost, Katatonia and Opeth.
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:39 pm

Azazel101 wrote:Cruachan
    This is how 2018 will start for Cruachan - on tour with our brothers in Månegarm and Ereb Altor. Hope to see some of you guys there!
    Jan. 30th to feb 3rd so far :-(

Cruachan was already ruled out anyways due to being on the 2017 cruise...
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:41 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Just heard some awesome news! Bloodbath has been writing new material and is going to start recording at the end of January and into early February. Can't wait to hear some new Bloodbath!

Unfortunately that means Bloodbath is ruled out for this years cruise....as well as Paradise Lost, Katatonia and Opeth.

I don't think that officially rules any of them out... that seemed more like a ballpark time frame than a firm commitment. That said, I would be surprised to see any of those bands announced at this point anyways.

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:24 am

Downvod wrote:
    Azazel101 wrote:Cruachan
    This is how 2018 will start for Cruachan - on tour with our brothers in Månegarm and Ereb Altor. Hope to see some of you guys there!
    Jan. 30th to feb 3rd so far :-(

Cruachan was already ruled out anyways due to being on the 2017 cruise...

Same with Manegarm but they where 2 of my favorite shows last year and a man can dream :dreams:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:05 pm

Khemmis is out. They said on a FB post today that they'll be in the studio, but would love to do it in 2019.

Dammit.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
    Papa Emeritus
    Oiler

by Papa Emeritus » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:01 am

Devin Townsend Project are out. Drummer confirmed they will not be on 2018.
    Wishlist
    Ghost - Devin Townsend - Soilwork - Sabaton - Borknagar - Abbath - Ihsahn - Khemmis - Igorr - Septic Flesh - Enslaved - Skeletonwitch - Satyricon - Belphegor - Dan Swano - Belakor - Gojira - Ulver - Carach Angren - Avatar -
    2013 - Survivor
    2014 - Survivor
    2015 - Abandoned ship
    2016 - Survivor
    2017 - Survivor
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:37 am

Papa Emeritus wrote:Devin Townsend Project are out. Drummer confirmed they will not be on 2018.

Yep; Devy told us they were indeed invited for 2018 (FUCK yes), but he wants/needs some time to write. He'd definitely like to be on for 2019, so, just as with NeO, "book 'em early, Andy!" :lol:

Technically it's not a hard "tour dates during the cruise" ruling-out, but Devy sounded quite sincere, and a bit regretful too ("they have Meshuggah which is awesome").
    He's such an awesome guy. He just hung around the front of the stage after the show and shot the shit with folks for at least 30 minutes, and he even remembered me from ProgPowers past. I'd forgotten that his performance at PPUSA III (which I co-sponsored) was his first-EVER solo performance. SO cool.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:49 am

Rage are touring South America during the Cruise......
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:53 am

I just heard from a pretty good source that warrel dane passed away...

I'm still denying it to myself but...
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:49 am

Mr.Kito wrote:I just heard from a pretty good source that warrel dane passed away...

I am seeing this across the net
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:12 am

Azazel101 wrote:
    Mr.Kito wrote:I just heard from a pretty good source that warrel dane passed away...

its official now..

we can rule out nevermore and sanctuary forever now :cry:
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:02 pm

Mr.Kito wrote:
    Azazel101 wrote:

its official now..

That's a shame. :cry: Anyone have the original running order from 2011? I feel like Nevermore was my first ever pool deck band.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Mr.Kito wrote:its official now..

:cry: :cry: :cry:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:12 pm

mooyagi wrote:That's a shame. :cry: Anyone have the original running order from 2011? I feel like Nevermore was my first ever pool deck band.

They were for us. We left the line to get into Exodus because they were running soooo far behind.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:19 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:That's a shame. :cry: Anyone have the original running order from 2011? I feel like Nevermore was my first ever pool deck band.

They were for us. We left the line to get into Exodus because they were running soooo far behind.

That sounds right. I know I caught a very small bit from Exodus but that must have been after Nevermore's show.
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:21 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:

That sounds right. I know I caught a very small bit from Exodus but that must have been after Nevermore's show.

Shit sucked haha. I had a conflict and skipped Nevermore's second set thinking I'd see them with soilwork a few months later...then they broke up so I've only see the band once. At least 70k can be thanked for that awesome memory
  • arivera14
    Oiler

by arivera14 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:59 pm

What about Obituary???

:shred:
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:12 pm

Just looked at my wish list bands and saw Warrel, now i'm sad all over again :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Wishlist: Hypocrisy Be’lakor Necrot Borknagar Blood Red Throne Earth Rot Decapitated Gatecreeper Jungle Rot Sylosis Wolfheart Within Temptation Wintersun Battelore
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:52 pm

Igorrr is out, doing a North American tour at that time.

That's two of my wishlist bands gone. :bitch:

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:39 am

Well, I know for sure Machine Head will not be onboard. They play here in Houston on Jan 31st. I wanted to go but I will be in South Beach hanging out with fellow metalheads
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:20 am

They're also playing in Orlando the day we're getting kicked out of the boat.
    Wacken 2003
    Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2023
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    70K 2019 - cabin 10xxx (can't fucking remember)
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:18 am

mooyagi wrote: Anyone have the original running order from 2011? I feel like Nevermore was my first ever pool deck band.

you're right.....

http://lalasreisen.org/ro11.pdf
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:30 pm

Lala wrote:
    mooyagi wrote: Anyone have the original running order from 2011? I feel like Nevermore was my first ever pool deck band.

you're right.....

Thanks! Interesting to see how much easier it was back then to go from show to show with only 40 bands.
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:43 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Lala wrote:

you're right.....

Thanks! Interesting to see how much easier it was back then to go from show to show with only 40 bands.

Seriously. That schedule looks practically empty.

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:19 pm

don't know if it's been mentioned but looks like Cripper is ruled out as Britta is touring with Critical Mess and will be in Germany Feb 3 at Monster Metal Fest :cry:
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:23 pm

I keep forgetting that Cripper is an actual band, and not just a name to describe the lesser-known acts that get booked.

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:44 am

I would say Sodom are out seeing Tom fired the rest of the band

Clutch may be out as they have entered the studio
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:57 pm

Angelus Apatrida are in the studio right now, so possibly out. I don't know how long recording takes. Anyway, I don't expect to see them added to the cruise anyway, but I might as well update.
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:00 pm

sara wrote:Angelus Apatrida are in the studio right now, so possibly out. I don't know how long recording takes. Anyway, I don't expect to see them added to the cruise anyway, but I might as well update.

Maybe they will announce another "AA" band
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:17 pm

meshuggah wrote:
    sara wrote:Angelus Apatrida are in the studio right now, so possibly out. I don't know how long recording takes. Anyway, I don't expect to see them added to the cruise anyway, but I might as well update.

Adam Ant
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:29 am

Sgt. B wrote:
    meshuggah wrote:

Adam Ant

savage! :lol:
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:48 pm

Exmortus in the studio and they pulled in two Warbringer members. Not a definite out but doesn't look good. Man, I'd kill to see Warbringer another time. I really want them on the boat!
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:55 pm

sara wrote:Exmortus in the studio and they pulled in two Warbringer members. Not a definite out but doesn't look good. Man, I'd kill to see Warbringer another time. I really want them on the boat!

I really want Exmortus on board!

Though, Warbringer is really good live.

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:39 pm

Pestilence will be on tour
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:43 am

Posted this elsewhere, but just in case: Behemoth might be out. Nergal just got formally charged with disrespecting the Polish coat of arms. From my memory Poland takes this sort of thing seriously.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/behemo ... t-of-arms/

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:06 pm

Phoenix wrote:Posted this elsewhere, but just in case: Behemoth might be out. Nergal just got formally charged with disrespecting the Polish coat of arms. From my memory Poland takes this sort of thing seriously.

Sounds like what might be happening here with the flag. TAKE A KNEE!
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:05 pm

meshuggah wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:Posted this elsewhere, but just in case: Behemoth might be out. Nergal just got formally charged with disrespecting the Polish coat of arms. From my memory Poland takes this sort of thing seriously.

Sounds like what might be happening here with the flag. TAKE A KNEE!

I mean, Trump wants to act like it is illegal, but we don't have that sort of law here.

Anyway, that charge, I think they brought it a few weeks ago or so. I don't know if he has a set court date or has to stay in the country. What a ridiculous law, though.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:16 pm

sara wrote:Anyway, that charge, I think they brought it a few weeks ago or so. I don't know if he has a set court date or has to stay in the country. What a ridiculous law, though.

Agreed. If they HAVE this law, I assumed he might have to stay home.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:31 pm

Behemoth is officially out, because Nergal posted on his FB page that he’s staying in LA until 2/2.
Locked 221 posts