User

Dom

Rank

Wiper

Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:31 pm

70000 Tons of Headbanging video - fan-made video

by Dom » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:38 pm

Hello all,

It is with great pleasure and pride that we present to you the (non)official 70k headbanging video that Fred and I have been harrassing you for on the cruise and have put together in the last few weeks. Here are the links:

1- Youtube (some people reported unavailability issues but it should work fine on personal computers (PCs)): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeyAy5FT9g8
2- Facebook: Check out the 70000 Tons groups on Facebook, a different version is circulating for people having availability/compatibility problems with the one on Youtube.

As it states in the video, this is a fan-made video, with no commercial intent, and we hope you will share it with as many people as you like. We managed to shoot around 150 of you here, and that's much more than we had first anticipated. So thank you for the amazing response and enthusiasm you showed when we approached you with the idea. It is probably not the best quality, definitely not the best sync, but hey.. it's all about music and energy... and there's a LOT of that. We had a truly great time with you all crazy metalheads and we sincerely hope to see you all again in 340 days or so for another great adventure of neck/joint/head/etc. pain, booze, fun, and, of course, metal.

\m/
User

Bob

Rank

Petty Officer

Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:49 am

Salt Lake City, Utah, USA

Re: 70000 Tons of Headbanging video - fan-made video

by Bob » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:54 pm

That's an awesome video. I absolutely loved it! I got to see some of my friends in it and shared it with them. That was a fantastic idea. Please do it again next year.
Wishlist 2018: Gojira-/-Tengger-Cavalry-/-Fleshgod-Apoc-/-Hanzel und Gretyl-/-InAeona-/-Babymetal-/-In this Moment-/-Burning Witches-/-Hevisaurus-/-Angelspit-/-Unleash the Archers-/-VUUR-/-Iron Maidens-/-The Heard-/-Myrkur

70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17
User

Razor Ramon

Rank

Midshipman

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Philadelphia, PA

by Razor Ramon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:51 pm

My appearance is at 5:35, The Flash.
70000 Tons 2018 ROOM 8355
Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Borknagar-/-Liv-Kristine-/-October-Tide-/-Within-Temptation-/-In-Mourning-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Bloodbath-/-Paradise-Lost-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole-/-Wolfheart-/-Virgin-Black-/-Antimatter-/-Nightwish-/-Arkan--/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Tristania-/-Autumnal-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/--/-Thurisaz-/-Swallow-The-Sun-/-Benighted-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Beseech-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Naglfar-/--Ulver-/-Ahab-/-To-Cast-A-Shadow-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Bilocate-/-Evocation-/-Wine-From-Tears-/-Hanging-Garden-/-In-Vain-/-In-Slumber-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Feridea-/-Ne-Obliviscaris-/-Green-Carnation-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Coldworld-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Silent-Stream-Of-Godless-Elegy-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-Centinex-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Arcturus-/-Darkwell-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress
My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
User

DragonLordJones

Rank

Lieutenant

Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Mayville, Wisconsin

by DragonLordJones » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:42 pm

don't remember doing this (kinda) but there I am at about 4:19 with my nephew :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
70000tons of Metal 2011 Deck5 5563 2012 Deck5 5063BARGE TO HELL Deck5 5563 2013 DECK6 60572014 ... deck4 4557 2015 Deck 7 7225 2016 deck? cabin?2017 deck6 room?2018 deck6 6693
no avatar
User

Dom

Rank

Wiper

Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:31 pm

by Dom » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:08 am

Bob, we had a blast doing it too! In fact, the idea came up during the second night on boat, we just had to try. Seeing how people were hyped with the idea, we would like to do this next year too !! We'll see how life takes care of us but that's the plan!

Cheers!
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:29 am

Dom wrote:We managed to shoot around 150 of you here, and that's much more than we had first anticipated. So thank you for the amazing response and enthusiasm you showed when we approached you with the idea. It is probably not the best quality, definitely not the best sync, but hey.. it's all about music and energy... and there's a LOT of that.
\m/

Maybe not the best quality but you did a great job with it. Definitely share-worthy!
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)