User

metalmaciejmetal

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:27 pm

Mississauga, Ontario

Venue capacity on the ship

by metalmaciejmetal » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:17 am

I'm just the worst at estimating attendance at concerts. Any one have a good idea of the capacity you would get at the various venues. I may way off but I figure Alhambra can do about 500 people? Pyramid lounge maybe like 150.
Survivor 2016 and 2017
User

Zed3

Rank

Oiler

Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:39 am

Moldova

Re: Venue capacity on the ship

by Zed3 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:08 am

I'm not quite good either at estimating that so I had a look at cruisemapper and your Alhambra estimate is way to low, they say the seated capacity is 1320 so with a few rows removed it can certainly accommodate over 1500 metalheads.
The Studio B has a seated capacity of 760 so we can safely assume well over 1000 total...
As for the pyramid lounge the seated capacity is 299 so with most of them removed i'd say easily 500...
2017: Survivor - 2018: Skipping to stand by my wife in the birthing room on Feb 3rd !

Wishlist 2018:
Abbath-/-Aeternam-/-Aeverium-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Be'lakor-/-Blaakyum-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Biohazard-/-Body.Count-/-Brujeria-/-Bucovina-/-Cellador-/-Dark.Tranquility-/-E-An-Na-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Ex.Deo-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Ghost-/-Gojira-/-Grand.Magus-/-Harmasar-/-Immolation-/-Kreator-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Machine.Head-/-Moonspell-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightwish-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Powerwolf-/-Sabaton-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Sick.of.it.all-/-Sinister-/-Skalmold-/-Skinny.Puppy-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Svart.Crown-/-Tarja-/-The.Arrs-/-The.Crown-/-Undrask-/-Unleash.The.Archers-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Vektor-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape