Post Reply 2628 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2018 Megathread
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Raised By The Sea...

by acidbasement » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:04 am

Dark Tranquillity next.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:06 am

ANTIKRISS wrote:
    TPH wrote:Masterbas will be happy, me...not so much :lol:

He is such a fag! hahah :D

Thanks I'll take it as a compliment :chug:
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Red- Out for being on-board last year
    Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:06 am

acidbasement wrote:Dark Tranquillity next.

If they are, I'll buy you a pizza slice!
    Wacken 2003
    Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2023
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    70K 2019 - cabin 10xxx (can't fucking remember)
  • ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:07 am

Masterbas wrote:
    ANTIKRISS wrote:
    TPH wrote:Masterbas will be happy, me...not so much :lol:

He is such a fag! hahah :D

Thanks I'll take it as a compliment :chug:

It sure is :)
    For The Horde!
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:16 am

TPH wrote:
    acidbasement wrote:Dark Tranquillity next.

If they are, I'll buy you a pizza slice!

From Sorento?
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:18 am

Of course, the absolute best ones you can have! :mrgreen:
    Wacken 2003
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
  • ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:21 am

TPH wrote:Of course, the absolute best ones you can have! :mrgreen:

If that beats they pizza in Ireland, you better move to Québec ASAP man!
    For The Horde!
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:45 am

I would be inclined to think Dark Funeral or Dark Tranquillity.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:47 am

Actually Dark Lunacy would be insane. I want to see this band so badly live
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:48 am

Depeche Mode for sure
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:52 am

HERE COMES DISTURBED!!!!!!!!! :cheers:
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:54 am

Masterbas wrote:Actually Dark Lunacy would be insane. I want to see this band so badly live

Possible, but at this stage I would expect it to be a bigger name.

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:17 am

meshuggah wrote:HERE COMES DISTURBED!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Hahahaha noooooo!!!

I know we do get about one US radio-friendly metal band each year, but Disturbed are just too huge. That, and it would take away from the frontman's busy schedule of appearing on reality TV and tweeting things in all caps.

I say it's Dark Tranquility, but I'd love Devin Townsend Project. Doesn't seem likely, but maybe this year he comes around?

Anyway I'm super psyched for Meshuggah. I don't like Sonata Arctica, but I'm sure bodomdragon is doing a happy dance. He probably hasn't popped in the thread to show his excitement because he's still, y'know, cleaning up the mess. :P
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

This Is Not Fiction!

by Andy » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:56 am

Gothenburg’s DARK TRANQUILLITY will return for Round 8 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise. Survivors, you don’t want to miss the boat, get ready to reserve your tickets soon!

There’s a lot more up our “S”leeves, stay tuned!

jdch28
    Crewman

Re: This Is Not Fiction!

by jdch28 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:00 am

Meshuggan AND Dark Tranquillity? Fucking count me in!

2017 Survivor (9361)
    2018 Survivor (2618)
    2018 Booked (2332)
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:01 am

Awwww fuck yes!!!

acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:13 am

Where does a king keep his armies?

Up his sleevies!

Next band is obviously Sabaton.

I'm stoked about Dark Tranquillity.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:18 am

Dark Tranquillity :wank:
    Fuck, I know that we can't keep this level for all the other bands to come, but this is a terrific start!
    Wacken 2003
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:21 am

acidbasement wrote:Where does a king keep his armies?

Up his sleevies!

OMG this is the dad-est of the dad jokes, i'm dyin' :lol:

I sure hope it's Sabaton, but there are plenty of good "S" bands.

Dark Tranquility and Meshuggah are really good starters for me.
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:21 am

TPH wrote:Dark Tranquillity :wank:
    Fuck, I know that we can't keep this level for all the other bands to come, but this is a terrific start!

Fantastique for sure
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
  • macamatic
    Petty Officer

by macamatic » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:25 am

A month or two ago, this would have been life changing. DT has been one of my favorite bands since I was 15, yet I've never seen them. Thing is, I have tickets to see them at the bar right by my house in September.

I'm still stoked though. Hopefully they play some older material they wouldn't otherwise. Does anyone know if they played different sets last time they were on the ship?

Sabaton would be dope. Not a huge fan, but they're great live. Same for Sonata.
    2017: 6523 | 2018: 2546

Want: Ancient Bards, Dark Tranquillity, Deadlock, Disarmonia Mundi, In Mourning, Insomnium, Symphony X, The Unguided, Wintersun, Within Temptation
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:26 am

sara wrote:

Up his sleevies!

My nine year old made the pun as soon as I told him the clue. I should have given him credit earlier. :D
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:27 am

up our sleeves makes me thing of something with magic
    Seven Witches
    Spellcaster
    Séance
    Sorcerer ....... just saying :beerhorns:

was thinking Sabaton but didn't get the sleeve reference

acidbasement wrote:
    sara wrote:

Up his sleevies!

My nine year old made the pun as soon as I told him the clue. I should have given him credit earlier. :D
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:36 am

macamatic wrote:A month or two ago, this would have been life changing. DT has been one of my favorite bands since I was 15, yet I've never seen them. Thing is, I have tickets to see them at the bar right by my house in September.

I'm still stoked though. Hopefully they play some older material they wouldn't otherwise. Does anyone know if they played different sets last time they were on the ship?

I think DT is going to be a far better experience on the boat than in any of the small clubs they play in the US. They should get the big venues and will have a very enthusiastic crowd.

Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:48 am

Downvod wrote:
    macamatic wrote:A month or two ago, this would have been life changing. DT has been one of my favorite bands since I was 15, yet I've never seen them. Thing is, I have tickets to see them at the bar right by my house in September.

I think DT is going to be a far better experience on the boat than in any of the small clubs they play in the US. They should get the big venues and will have a very enthusiastic crowd.

Definitely :deathhorns:
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Our Church, In The Caribbean Sea

by Andy » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:16 am

SEPTICFLESH returns for Round 8 of The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! This four-piece will unleash their symphonic terror next February onbroad our 154,000ton luxury cruise liner. This is not something you want to miss!

We’re going the distance! Don’t turn away yet, O“K”?

TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Our Church, In The Caribbean Sea

by TPH » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:19 am

Another band that kicks major ass!
    Wacken 2003
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    Shadow Son
    Petty Officer

by Shadow Son » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:30 am

Meshuggah,Dark Tranquility and Septic Flesh? Pretty solid start for me. (Seen Sonata numerous times, don't care for them, but others will)

Could this K be Korpiklaani?
    2015: Survivor: Cabin 9321
    2016: Survivor: Cabin 8455
    2017:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2018: Survivor: Cabin 1688
    2019:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2020: ABANDONED SHIP!
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:33 am

Origin and Kreator :beerhorns:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:37 am

Hello everybody! Great to be back at this guessing game again!

"K" and "distance", I think the next one is Katatonia.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:41 am

Terrible start for my liking but it sure will make a lot of cruisers happy ;)
    Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
  • bratoutofhell
    Wiper

by bratoutofhell » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:50 am

HEAVY BREATHING
    Be'lakor // Beyond Creation // Helstar // Skull Fist // Iskald // Eternal Champion // Deicide // Symphony X // Tau Cross // Magrudergrind (I can dream okay) // Immolation // Spawn of Possession // Mortem (Peru)
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:27 pm

KORN???? :mrgreen:
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:32 pm

OverKill :shred:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:08 pm

Mark wrote:Terrible start for my liking but it sure will make a lot of cruisers happy ;)

Not terrible for me, but more of a 'meh'. I kinda like DT and Septicflesh, but Meshuggah and Sonata Arctica are lost on me entirely.
    Last edited by Gratch on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:58 pm

At this point, we should be getting an announcement every 3.78571428571 days.
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:59 pm

Andy wrote:Finnish Symphonic Power Metal titans SONATA ARCTICA will sail the High Seas onbroad Round 8 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! Will you be there to witness this spectacle?

Hell Fucking Yes. They are one of the first bands I've listened to, and I haven't seen them live before. I just hope I can get enough money to be onbroad.
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:04 pm

meshuggah wrote:At this point, we should be getting an announcement every 3.78571428571 days.

In theory, yes. But in practice, we'll get 40 in the next month, 20 in the last month and a half, and nothing in between :lol:
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:30 pm

K is for KORZUS...

Yeah keep dreaming
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:17 pm

MESHUGGAH
    Starting off strong

SONATA ARCTICA

DARK TRANQUILLITY

SEPTIC FLESH
    Another one for the bad guy!
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
Post Reply 2628 posts