User

TPH

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:47 am

Dublin, Ireland

Re: Hear The Wolf’s Howl!

by TPH » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:14 am

Morbid Angel would be great, completely agree.
A special Gateways To Annihilation set :gulp:
Wacken 2003
Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2017
70K 2017 - cabin 2250
70K 2018 - cabin 8215
User

Starling

Rank

Wiper

Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:46 am

Re: The Silence is Broken!

by Starling » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:06 am

mooyagi wrote:I thought my phone was broken when the 70K app showed an announcement. :shock:

I'm seriously still laughing about this. :lol:
2017 Survivor
2018 Survivor (Cabin 8359)
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

Re: The Silence is Broken!

by Pellaz » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:54 am

Starling wrote:
mooyagi wrote:I thought my phone was broken when the 70K app showed an announcement. :shock:

I'm seriously still laughing about this. :lol:

I'll be honest...for a few seconds I thought it was a test of the app, or prior-year data popping up. :lol:
2019 Wishlist:
Abbath--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Eluveitie
--Emperor--Ensiferum--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Kalmah--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Novembers.Doom--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Survivor
User

Warphine

Rank

Ensign

Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:19 pm

Orlando, FL

by Warphine » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:03 pm

The hint could also point to Ministry!

Although Al would probably get busted for sneaking coke on the boat.
Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
User

Warphine

Rank

Ensign

Orlando, FL

by Warphine » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:47 am

I had a crazy fucking dream last night. I was on the cruise hanging out with Bobby Blitz who was working in the hardware store. Yeah, there was a fucking hardware store on the boat for some reason (I guess I've spent too much time in Lowes lately, thanks Hurricane Irma). I guess Overkill wasn't playing the cruise but Bobby really wanted to cruise with us again so he volunteered and got assigned the hardware store. Anyway, he had a drinking horn and threw it at the tack message board and it landed with the sharp end of the horn right smack in the middle. I remember laughing and saying "That was some viking shit right there." and Bobby gave me a huge smile.

Also, for some reason Trisha Yearwood was on the boat pissed off that she had to endure hours of death metal and for some reason my dad was cruising with us and was tasked with dealing with her diva-ness.

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

no avatar
User

Andy

Rank

THE SKIPPER

Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:04 pm

THE BRIDGE

Stop Killing Your Time!

by Andy » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:32 pm

When 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise sailed to the Turks and Caicos Islands for the first time in 2013, METAL CHURCH celebrated their second reunion onbroad. Now that we are sailing back there, it is our great honor to do so once again by praying in the METAL CHURCH!

Would you like to be Seduced?

User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Brisbane, Australia

Re: Stop Killing Your Time!

by cowboy71 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:13 pm

26 down, still only 4 must-sees for me.

Happy with that.
Upcoming Gigs:
August Stryper September Dragonland -/-Therion October Skid-Row November Def-Leppard December Bon-Jovi-/-Kamelot
2019 Wishlist
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
User

Jaimie38

Rank

Lieutenant

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Edmonton,Canada

by Jaimie38 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:42 pm

Gods of Wrath on the pool deck at midnight, with the rain,... fucking epic,,,
7 Time Vet.
Wishlist--Accept,GRIMREAPER!!!,WASP,ArmoredSaint,DioDisciples,Loudness,
DangerousToys,Triumph.Scorpions,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,MorsPrincpiumEst,
Exmortus,TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds For those who are sailing with us in honour
User

DragonLordJones

Rank

Lieutenant

Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Mayville, Wisconsin

by DragonLordJones » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L764e7zZQvU

please seduce me :beerhorns: :givebeer:

if Andy can give me a birthday gift and a wish list band - I'll take
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7h40lvzomg

:chug: :beerhorns:
70000tons of Metal 2011 Deck5 5563 2012 Deck5 5063BARGE TO HELL Deck5 5563 2013 DECK6 60572014 ... deck4 4557 2015 Deck 7 7225 2016 deck? cabin?2017 deck6 room?2018 deck6 6693
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:34 pm

Andy wrote:
Would you like to be Seduced?

Hmm, the S isn't in quotes, but it IS capitalized.

OH, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?!?!?!?!

double rainbow in the skyyyy.......
2019 Wishlist:
Abbath--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Eluveitie
--Emperor--Ensiferum--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Kalmah--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Novembers.Doom--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Yyrkoon--1349
User

Memnoch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Hellsinki, Funland

by Memnoch » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:42 pm

Seduced? Seduce the Heaven would be a horrible announcement since I'm not going.
Wishlist:
SABATON / ARKONA / STUCK MOJO / HEIDEVOLK / KILPI / SLAYER
FOLK METAL / THRASH METAL
User

bodomdragon

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:07 am

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

by bodomdragon » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:57 am

Why S and not "S"? I really don't know what to expect from this one.
Wishlist:
Accept--ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--
Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--Helloween--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--Ne.Obliviscaris--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018: Survivor
User

acidbasement

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Erickson, Manitoba

by acidbasement » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:39 am

Sleeping Romance also fits. Their promo page on the Napalm Records site talks about seduction.
Powerwolf-/-Moonspell-/-Therion-/-Finntroll-/-Eisbrecher-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Subway.To.Sally-/-Teräsbetoni-/-Fejd-/-Avantasia-/-Edguy-/-Grai-/-Astral.Doors-/-Civil.War-/-Wederganger-/-Scarab-/-Kontrust-/-Gloryhammer-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Heathen.Foray-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-The.Dread.Crew.Of.Oddwood-/-Turisas-/-Deathstars-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-Vogelfrey
User

Gratch

Rank

Petty Officer

Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:06 am

Salt Lake City, Utah

by Gratch » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:27 am

For every "S" band announced that isn't Sigh, I bite the head off a kitten.

The fate of the kittens is in your hands!!

(Disclaimer: no actual kittens were harmed in the making of this post)
2016 Survivor
2017 Survivor
2018 Survivor

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Finntroll - Gloryhammer - Igorrr - Ihsahn - Khemmis - Myrkur - Nechochwen - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Troldhaugen - Vainaja - Wilderun - Witherscape
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:40 am

Sabaton can seduce with their tanks and/or their metal machines...

And that would make Memnoch happy :lol:
Allegaeon-†-Amorphis-†-BabyMetal-†-CHTHONIC-†-Fallujah-†-Gojira-†-Katatonia-†-IN.VAIN-†-Melechesh-†-MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Omnium.Gatherum-†-Pain-†-Persefone-†-Scar.Symmetry-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Tengger.Cavalry-†-Trollfest-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
no avatar
User

deathmetalpat

Rank

Ensign

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Maryland,USA

by deathmetalpat » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:26 am

I think this means the next announcement will be on Halloween :lol: .
My wishlist 2019 A band just one band before Christmas!
2012-14 Survivor
2015-16 Abandoned Ship
2017 Returned
2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
User

Evican

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 pm

A Happy Little Vegemite in Poutine Land

by Evican » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am

I'm hoping for Sirena. This line-up is severely lacking in "girlie metal" and seeing as Epica and Nightwish are out..

However I would be over the moon with a Lacuna Coil announcement. They were fucking brilliant in Seattle last week.
70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018
Cripper-Ne Obliviscaris-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Aborted-Behemoth-Amon Amarth-Insomnium-Havok-BENIGHTED-Meshuggah-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Fallujah-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Decapitated
User

Hoppy McGee

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:53 am

Ontario, Canada

by Hoppy McGee » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:32 am

Maybe we'll be Seduced by the Smell of Rotting Flesh. Tribulation would be a nice addition.
70k 2016 Cabin 9399
70k 2017 Cabin 2364
70k 2018 Cabin 9678
-/-Abbath-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Aborted-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anciients-/-Asphyx-/-Autopsy-/-Avatar-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-Be'lakor-/-Benediction-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bloodbath-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Cancer-/-Convulse-/-Cormorant-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Fortress-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Dawn.of.Disease-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Decapitated-/Deicide-/Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deströyer.666-/-Desultory-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dismember-/-Drakwald-/-Elder-/-Emperor-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Exhumed-/-Finntroll-/-Firespawn-/-Ghoul-/-Goatwhore-/-Gojira-/-Gorguts-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-HateSphere-/-High.on.Fire-/-Horrendous-/-Huntress-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-In.Flames-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-Killer.Be.Killed-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Legion.of.the.Damned-/-LIK-/-Machine.Head-/-Magic.Circle-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-Memoriam-/-Mgla-/-Midnight-/-Misery.Index-/-Morbid-Angel-/-Morta.Skuld-/-Naglfar-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Necrophobic-/-Obituary-/-Obesquiae-/-Once.Human-/-Onslaught-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Primordial-/-Protector-/-Red.Fang-/-Ripper-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruinous-/-Samael-/-Satan-/-Satyricon-/-Sinister-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletonwitch-/Slayer-/-Soen-/Sulphur-/-Sulphur.Aeon-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Temple.of.Baal-/-This.Ending-/-Thulcandra-/-Trap.Them-/-Tribulation-/-Vader-/-Vampire-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-White.Empress-/-Wintersun-/-Witchery-/-Wolfheart-
User

General Zod

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Tue May 19, 2015 1:14 pm

Philadelphia

by General Zod » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:36 am

Symphony X has a song called "Eve of Seduction"
***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
User

mbob

Rank

Petty Officer

Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:17 pm

Montgomery, Texas

by mbob » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:24 am

We can most likely rule out Symphony X since Russell Allen is still recuperating from the Adrenaline Mob accident plus I can't imagine that he would be mentally prepared to play Symphony X shows anytime soon.

General Zod wrote:Symphony X has a song called "Eve of Seduction"
2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
2016 - Survivor (2292)
2017 - Survivor (9618)
2018 - Survivor (9678)
2019 - Please take my money!

Please...Accept-|-Amaranthe-|-Amon.Amarth-|-Ancient.Bards-|-Anthrax-|-Apocalyptica-|-Arkona-|-Astral.Doors-|-Atlas.Pain-|-Avantasia-|-Beast.in.Black-|-Behemoth-|-Blind.Guardian-|-Borknagar-|-Brymir-|-Cain's.Offering-|-Children.of.Bodom-|-Civil.War-|-Crimfall-|-Death.Angel-|-Delain-|-Demons.and.Wizards-|-Dimmu.Borgir-|-Doro-|-DragonForce-|-Dragonland-|-Dragony-|-Edguy-|-Eluveitie-|-Ensiferum-|-Epica-|-Equilibrium-|-Ex.Deo-|-Falconer-|-Firewind-|-Gamma.Ray-|-Gloryhammer-|-Grave.Digger-|-Haggard-|-Hammerfall-|-Heathen.Foray-|-Helloween-|-Helstar-|-Hypocrisy-|-Holy.Grail-|-Iced.Earth-|-In.Flames-|-Kamelot-|-Lacuna.Coil-|-Lizzy.Borden-|-Manowar-|-Moonspell-|-Myrkur-|-Nightwish-|-Nothgard-|-Oceans.of.Slumber-|-Orden.Ogan-|-Powerwolf-|-Pretty.Maids-|-Rage-|-Refuge-|-Running.Wild-|-Saltatio.Mortis-|-Savatage-|-Saxon-|-Serious.Black-|-Stratovarius-|-Svbway.To.Sally-|-Testament-|-Therion-|-Turisas-|-Twilight.Force-|-Tyr-|-U.D.O.-|-Uli.Jon.Roth-|-Unisonic-|-Van.Canto-|-Venom-|-Wintersun-|-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
User

Warphine

Rank

Ensign

Orlando, FL

by Warphine » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:22 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Maybe we'll be Seduced by the Smell of Rotting Flesh. Tribulation would be a nice addition.

VERY good point. That would rule! I know they are working on a new album right now.

User

Sgt. B

Rank

Lieutenant

Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:27 pm

St Paul, Minnesota

by Sgt. B » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:45 pm

bodomdragon wrote:Why S and not "S"? I really don't know what to expect from this one.

Same here. I am wondering if the S has nothing to do with the band name for this one. Cradle of Filth just released a new album with a title of "Cryptoriana – The Seductiveness Of Decay."
Abbath-Accept-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-AmonAmarth-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-Antaeus-Aosoth-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlackTrip-Bloodbath-Bolzer-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Carcass-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-Convulse-Coroner-CravenIdol-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DerWegEinerFreiheit-DevinTownsend-DewScented-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-Evocation-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-GloriorBelli-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-Hollenthon-HoodedMenace-Horna-Horrendous-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-InVain-Infestus-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khold-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LegionOfTheDamned-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-Miasmal-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-NapalmDeath-NeObliviscaris-NightDemon-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Obituary-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-PagansMind-Panopticon-ParadiseLost-Portal-Powermad-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-Prong-Queensryche-Ripper-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Saor-Sarke-Saxon-Schammasch-ScorpionChild-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Slayer-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-Summoning-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ufomammut-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vallenfyre-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vuur-WakeTheDead-Waldgeflüster-WASP-WarriorSoul-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
2014: Survivor
BtH(2012): Survivor
User

General Zod

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Philadelphia

by General Zod » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:46 pm

mbob wrote:We can most likely rule out Symphony X since Russell Allen is still recuperating from the Adrenaline Mob accident plus I can't imagine that he would be mentally prepared to play Symphony X shows anytime soon.

While I wouldn't bet on SX being on the boat either, I'm not sure the accident would be the reason for that. By the time the boat sets sail, seven months will have passed since the accident. From what I've heard about the extent of his injuries, I don't think he requires seven months to heal. Emotionally, that could be a different story. However, most people don't take seven months off after the passing of a co-worker.
***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
User

Evican

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 pm

A Happy Little Vegemite in Poutine Land

by Evican » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:49 pm

Sgt. B wrote:Same here. I am wondering if the S has nothing to do with the band name for this one. Cradle of Filth just released a new album with a title of "Cryptoriana – The Seductiveness Of Decay."

70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018
Cripper-Ne Obliviscaris-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Aborted-Behemoth-Amon Amarth-Insomnium-Havok-BENIGHTED-Meshuggah-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Fallujah-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Decapitated
User

mbob

Rank

Petty Officer

Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:17 pm

Montgomery, Texas

by mbob » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:35 pm

This is not the same as a co-worker passing. There were 2 that died. The stage manager he pulled out of the RV while she was on fire passed away a few weeks ago. He experienced a truly horrific event. I passed the accident scene about an hour after it happened and can tell you it was terrible. He is going to need some time to heal physically and mentally. Seven months is not enough time for that. I am sure he is questioning why this keeps happening to them. This is not the first accident Adrenalin Mob was involved in. Luckily the other time they only lost equipment and no one was hurt. Then they lose AJ Pero while on tour. Now this. I have a feeling this could be the end of Adrenalin Mob.

General Zod wrote:While I wouldn't bet on SX being on the boat either, I'm not sure the accident would be the reason for that. By the time the boat sets sail, seven months will have passed since the accident. From what I've heard about the extent of his injuries, I don't think he requires seven months to heal. Emotionally, that could be a different story. However, most people don't take seven months off after the passing of a co-worker.
2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
2016 - Survivor (2292)
2017 - Survivor (9618)
2018 - Survivor (9678)
2019 - Please take my money!

Please...Accept-|-Amaranthe-|-Amon.Amarth-|-Ancient.Bards-|-Anthrax-|-Apocalyptica-|-Arkona-|-Astral.Doors-|-Atlas.Pain-|-Avantasia-|-Beast.in.Black-|-Behemoth-|-Blind.Guardian-|-Borknagar-|-Brymir-|-Cain's.Offering-|-Children.of.Bodom-|-Civil.War-|-Crimfall-|-Death.Angel-|-Delain-|-Demons.and.Wizards-|-Dimmu.Borgir-|-Doro-|-DragonForce-|-Dragonland-|-Dragony-|-Edguy-|-Eluveitie-|-Ensiferum-|-Epica-|-Equilibrium-|-Ex.Deo-|-Falconer-|-Firewind-|-Gamma.Ray-|-Gloryhammer-|-Grave.Digger-|-Haggard-|-Hammerfall-|-Heathen.Foray-|-Helloween-|-Helstar-|-Hypocrisy-|-Holy.Grail-|-Iced.Earth-|-In.Flames-|-Kamelot-|-Lacuna.Coil-|-Lizzy.Borden-|-Manowar-|-Moonspell-|-Myrkur-|-Nightwish-|-Nothgard-|-Oceans.of.Slumber-|-Orden.Ogan-|-Powerwolf-|-Pretty.Maids-|-Rage-|-Refuge-|-Running.Wild-|-Saltatio.Mortis-|-Savatage-|-Saxon-|-Serious.Black-|-Stratovarius-|-Svbway.To.Sally-|-Testament-|-Therion-|-Turisas-|-Twilight.Force-|-Tyr-|-U.D.O.-|-Uli.Jon.Roth-|-Unisonic-|-Van.Canto-|-Venom-|-Wintersun-|-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
User

General Zod

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Philadelphia

by General Zod » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:59 pm

mbob wrote:This is not the same as a co-worker passing. There were 2 that died. The stage manager he pulled out of the RV while she was on fire passed away a few weeks ago. He experienced a truly horrific event. I passed the accident scene about an hour after it happened and can tell you it was terrible. He is going to need some time to heal physically and mentally. Seven months is not enough time for that. I am sure he is questioning why this keeps happening to them. This is not the first accident Adrenalin Mob was involved in. Luckily the other time they only lost equipment and no one was hurt. Then they lose AJ Pero while on tour. Now this. I have a feeling this could be the end of Adrenalin Mob.

I'm not questioning whether the accident was horrific. Clearly it was. All I'm saying is people lose husbands, wives, parents, children and don't take seven months off from work. And even if he "needs" seven months to heal emotionally, he may not be able to afford such a luxury. That's just a sad fact of life. At some point, life just starts returning to normal. Ultimately, it has to.
User

spooky

Rank

Petty Officer

Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:35 pm

florida

by spooky » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:19 pm

Evican wrote:I'm hoping for Sirena. This line-up is severely lacking in "girlie metal" .

AGREED on both counts! i don't think that there are any bands with female vocalists as of yet, and i LOVE Sirenia!!! they didn't tour here in florida, totally bummed that i missed them.
User

Downvod

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:09 am

Twin Lakes, Wisconsin

by Downvod » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:44 pm

General Zod wrote:
mbob wrote:This is not the same as a co-worker passing. There were 2 that died. The stage manager he pulled out of the RV while she was on fire passed away a few weeks ago. He experienced a truly horrific event. I passed the accident scene about an hour after it happened and can tell you it was terrible. He is going to need some time to heal physically and mentally. Seven months is not enough time for that. I am sure he is questioning why this keeps happening to them. This is not the first accident Adrenalin Mob was involved in. Luckily the other time they only lost equipment and no one was hurt. Then they lose AJ Pero while on tour. Now this. I have a feeling this could be the end of Adrenalin Mob.

I'm not questioning whether the accident was horrific. Clearly it was. All I'm saying is people lose husbands, wives, parents, children and don't take seven months off from work. And even if he "needs" seven months to heal emotionally, he may not be able to afford such a luxury. That's just a sad fact of life. At some point, life just starts returning to normal. Ultimately, it has to.

This. I was going to say something similar. In addition to the deaths and injuries being horrific, this had to be financially devastating. Their transportation were destroyed and they also had to cancel the remainder of the tour. These guys are in small working class bands and have families to support. I doubt they can afford to sit around for a real lengthy grieving process. You don't get paid sick or bereavement time being a small time musician. Also, is Russell the type of person to deal with a tragedy by sitting around and sulking for 7 months? I would think someone like him would use what he loves, performing music, to heal.

It is also worth noting that recent interviews suggested some tension between Symphony X members, especially Russell and Romeo. Perhaps a tragedy like this would motivate them to put differences aside and get back out there?
70k 2016: Cabin 7279
70k 2017: Cabin 6361
70k 2018: Cabin 1704

Abbath-/-Accept-/-Aetherian-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-The.Crown-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Eluveitie-/-Emperor-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Evocation-/-Exmortus-/-The.Faceless-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-God.Dethroned-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-In.Vain-/-Kalmah-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kvelertak-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Moonsorrow-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Myrkur-/-Necrophagist-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Persefone-/-Powerglove-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Sodom-/-Soilwork-/-Solution.45-/-Symphony.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-Tiamat-/-Tyr-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterhymn-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:55 pm

Private Cabins ALL GONE!

A few options for single travellers still:

Male - Interior L Double, Ocean View G Quad, Superior Balcony D3 Double
Female - Interior M Double, Ocean View G Quad, Superior Balcony D3 Double
Upcoming Gigs:
August Stryper September Dragonland -/-Therion October Skid-Row November Def-Leppard December Bon-Jovi-/-Kamelot
2019 Wishlist
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
User

Azazel101

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:35 am

Fond du Lac/Beaver Dam, Wisconsin

by Azazel101 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:01 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
bodomdragon wrote:Why S and not "S"? I really don't know what to expect from this one.

Same here. I am wondering if the S has nothing to do with the band name for this one. Cradle of Filth just released a new album with a title of "Cryptoriana – The Seductiveness Of Decay."

That was and has been my thought but did not want to post it :dreams:
ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-Combichrist-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-AmonAmarth-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/--Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-NapalmDeath-/-Tiamat-/-Wilt-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR-/-Godflesh

Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/BTH
User

Downvod

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:09 am

Twin Lakes, Wisconsin

by Downvod » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:22 am

Sgt. B wrote:

Cradle has shows in the Netherlands and Germany during the cruise. Ruled out.
70k 2016: Cabin 7279
70k 2017: Cabin 6361
70k 2018: Cabin 1704

Abbath-/-Accept-/-Aetherian-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-The.Crown-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Eluveitie-/-Emperor-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Evocation-/-Exmortus-/-The.Faceless-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-God.Dethroned-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-In.Vain-/-Kalmah-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kvelertak-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Moonsorrow-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Myrkur-/-Necrophagist-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Persefone-/-Powerglove-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Sodom-/-Soilwork-/-Solution.45-/-Symphony.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-Tiamat-/-Tyr-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterhymn-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:59 pm

Downvod wrote:Cradle has shows in the Netherlands and Germany during the cruise. Ruled out.

Thank goodness. :pound:
Allegaeon-†-Amorphis-†-BabyMetal-†-CHTHONIC-†-Fallujah-†-Gojira-†-Katatonia-†-IN.VAIN-†-Melechesh-†-MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Omnium.Gatherum-†-Pain-†-Persefone-†-Scar.Symmetry-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Tengger.Cavalry-†-Trollfest-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:58 pm

I would die a little inside if it was Sleeping Romance. Definitely bucket list band.

Although, the chance of me attending next year has actually increased now due to my impending payout.

So as long I can land a new job quickly before my cabin options dry up.......
Upcoming Gigs:
2019 Wishlist
User

bodomdragon

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:07 am

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

by bodomdragon » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:15 am

Or maybe the next band starts by "The S..." and that's why they wrote S and not "S".

EDIT: which makes me think... are The Sirens a possibility? Not that I like them anyway, but it would make sense and it fits the clue.
Wishlist:
Accept--ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--
Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--Helloween--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--Ne.Obliviscaris--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018: Survivor
User

Jaimie38

Rank

Lieutenant

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Edmonton,Canada

by Jaimie38 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:55 am

Wolfheart, Wolfchant,,,,now, WhiteWolf!!

the best music video.. ever...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggpcn03wXnU

:cheers:
7 Time Vet.
Wishlist--Accept,GRIMREAPER!!!,WASP,ArmoredSaint,DioDisciples,Loudness,
DangerousToys,Triumph.Scorpions,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,MorsPrincpiumEst,
Exmortus,TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds For those who are sailing with us in honour
User

TPH

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:47 am

Dublin, Ireland

by TPH » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:57 am

Thanks to the "challenged" forumer that made a fool of himself several times, every time there's going to be a S band announced, I'm going to root for Sulphur Aeon regardless of the clue :mrgreen:
Wacken 2003
Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2017
70K 2017 - cabin 2250
70K 2018 - cabin 8215
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:47 pm

bodomdragon wrote:Or maybe the next band starts by "The S..." and that's why they wrote S and not "S".

EDIT: which makes me think... are The Sirens a possibility? Not that I like them anyway, but it would make sense and it fits the clue.

Yeah that's what I was thinking as well. If the clues this year made sense, that would be the winner.
User

General Zod

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Philadelphia

by General Zod » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:13 pm

TPH wrote:...every time there's going to be a S band announced, I'm going to root for Sulphur Aeon regardless of the clue :mrgreen:

User

Yippee38

Rank

Crewman

Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:49 am

by Yippee38 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:05 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Wolfheart, Wolfchant,,,,now, WhiteWolf!!

the best music video.. ever...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggpcn03wXnU

:cheers:

Don't do that. Earlier this year I had a White Wolf song stuck in my head and couldn't figure out who it was. I finally did. I was embarrassed. Especially since I own the CD. :o
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:00 pm

I wonder if Metal Church will get a bunch of rain during their pool deck set again. That was fun.
I should get around to updating my signature
PreviousNext