no avatar
User

lesthad93

Rank

Wiper

Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:07 pm

Booking

by lesthad93 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:55 pm

I have a question, probably 2018 will be my first on the cruise and I would like to know if I can book a room for my GF and I only or We have to share it with more people? Thanks
User

ExtraneouS

Rank

Petty Officer

Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:14 pm

Halifax, NS, Canada

Re: Booking

by ExtraneouS » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:31 pm

Yes, there are two person room available. You can see last years prices here. Keep in mind the the cheapest 2 person rooms are gone almost instantly, as it's one of the most popular choice, and return guests can book sooner than first timers.
Wishlist
Aeternam-/-Æther-Realm-/-Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Ancient-Rites-/-Arch-Enemy-/-Arkona-/-At-The-Gates-/-Avantasia-/-Babymetal-/-Battle-Beast-/-Battlecross-/-Be'lakor-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodbound-/-Blind-Guardian-/-Brocas-Helm-/-Cain's-Offering-/-Cannibal-Corpse-/-Carach-Angren-/-Children-of-Bodom-/-Chthonic-/-Crimson-Shadows-/-Derdian-/-Dragonforce-/-Edguy-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Evil-Scarecrow-/-Eximperituserqethhzebibšiptugakkathšulweliarzaxułum-/-Evocation-/-Ex-Deo-/-Fairyland-/-Falconer-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Galaktikon-/-Galneryus-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Goatwhore-/-Hammerfall-/-Heathen-/-Hoth-/-Insomnium-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lagerstein-/-Nanowar-of-Steel-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Nightwish-/-Pathfinder-/-Powerwolf-/-Primal-Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Richard-Cheese-/-Sabaton-/-Seven-Kingdoms-/-Skalmold-/-Skyfire-/-Solar-Fragment-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Steel-Panther-/-Swashbuckle-/-Symphony-X-/-Tengger-Cavalry-/-The-Dread-Crew-of-Oddwood-/-Triosphere-/-Turisas-/-Twilight-Force-/-Tyr-/-Unleash-the-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfheart
70k2015 Survivor - 2328
70k2016 Survivor - 7511
70k2017 Survivor - 6523
no avatar
User

Spooty67

Rank

Wiper

Wed May 03, 2017 2:24 am

Geneva, Switzerland

by Spooty67 » Wed May 03, 2017 8:54 am

Hi,

I was interested in the booking and you gave me a good answer, Thanks !

Hopefully I would find a cabin when reservations open, as it will be my first time ! :-)
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Wed May 03, 2017 1:25 pm

ExtraneouS wrote:Yes, there are two person room available. You can see last years prices here. Keep in mind the the cheapest 2 person rooms are gone almost instantly, as it's one of the most popular choice, and return guests can book sooner than first timers.

Aha, thanks for the link to last year's prices! Saved me some trouble trying to find an archive, and we're starting to look into 2018 with an eye toward a larger group and maybe a suite.
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)