Post Reply 105 posts
VERY unhappy with line up so far.
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

Re: VERY unhappy with line up so far.

by Bob » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:40 pm

General Zod wrote:That said, I would like to see a bit more black metal on the ship this year.

Absolutely, more than just 2 that we usually get please. Behemoth topside at midnight in 2015 still gives me the chills, was the best experience. Would love to see em again, but there are so many yet to see.

And it would be a first if Andy could book an Atmospheric Ambient Black Metal Band, I would overjoyed.
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
    Sickening Gore
    Oiler

by Sickening Gore » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:20 pm

I only like maybe 1/5 of the entire lineup every year but that's plenty enough worth it for me. Get your balls out of your coin purse. Goregrind is unrepresented on the boat, Gutalax, Rompeprop, Putrid Pile, etc. on here would be insane.
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:27 pm

Sickening Gore wrote:I only like maybe 1/5 of the entire lineup every year but that's plenty enough worth it for me. Get your balls out of your coin purse. Goregrind is unrepresented on the boat, Gutalax, Rompeprop, Putrid Pile, etc. on here would be insane.

Would be cool, only rompeprop quit some time ago.
    Other dutch replacements: rectal smegma or kutschurft
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Bob wrote:
    General Zod wrote:That said, I would like to see a bit more black metal on the ship this year.

Absolutely, more than just 2 that we usually get please. Behemoth topside at midnight in 2015 still gives me the chills, was the best experience. Would love to see em again, but there are so many yet to see.

And it would be a first if Andy could book an Atmospheric Ambient Black Metal Band, I would overjoyed.

2016 had quite a bit of black metal.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    PlagueofBabylon
    Oiler

by PlagueofBabylon » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:57 pm

2017 had about 10 bands that I considered 2 setters but due to a problem I had in my personal life, I had to cancel my booking. It added to 3 months of the doldrums, depression, anxiety, and overall no happiness. I have never been on the cruise and was hoping 2017 would be my first and it fell apart.

2018 will be different. Right now there are four bands that I'd go to both sets for and the rest I really could care less for but I have an open mind. If you're going on this cruise for just the shows, you're probably doing it wrong.
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:56 pm

Sickening Gore wrote:I only like maybe 1/5 of the entire lineup every year but that's plenty enough worth it for me. Get your balls out of your coin purse. Goregrind is unrepresented on the boat, Gutalax, Rompeprop, Putrid Pile, etc. on here would be insane.

I'd really like us to have Gutulax. They play Euro fests all the time, but I haven't been to one in years and had a conflict with their set last time. I'd have to pack a dumb costume, TP and inflatable crap for that pit. On YouTube it always looks like a lot of fun.

We could also get Excrementory Grindfuckers. I've said before, I don't understand German, but it's still funny. I saw them in Germany and they were a riot. We have so many Germans. It makes sense to have them.

For black metal, I'd like Der weg Whatsit a whole lot. I was supposed to see them over a year ago, but their tour got canceled due to visa problems.
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
  • Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:50 pm

Alas, I'm slightly disappointed with this year's line-up as well. The first half of the announcements started out good but the second half, not so much.

This cruise is not exactly cheap and with the amount I paid to book my spot so , I should expect my money's worth.

I think since this year was the fastest it sold out, UMC probably won't book anymore big name bands. Why would they? They made their quota.
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:50 am

Disco wrote:I think since this year was the fastest it sold out, UMC probably won't book anymore big name bands. Why would they? They made their quota.

Following this logic, Wacken wouldn't have booked any big names for many, many years :)

I'm happy with the lineup so far, I'm ready to get onbroad with what we have. It is not as good as 2016 and 2017, but still quite a lot of stuff I want to check out.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:45 am

There was no way Andy was topping 2017's lineup for me. But on the flip side, I was SO busy with must see bands last year I didn't get much time in to drink or meet new friends. I'm very excited this year to check out what I want and maybe spend some free time at one of the 22 bars on broad.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:49 am

It is all worth the gamble!!!
    weather you like 4 bands of 40 it will be a great time :shred:
    my , worst line up year, I cought a virus that was going around and I still had a great time.
    "Opportunity Arise, Open Your Eyes, Don't decline, Open The Door" M.O.D.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • Mr. HCI
    Crewman

by Mr. HCI » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:49 am

Oh, God. This thread is back.

Kill it with fire.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:50 am

Mr. HCI wrote:Oh, God. This thread is back.

Kill it with fire.

Use sulfuric acid instead. :cool:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:00 pm

I, too, am VERY unhappy with the line-up so far, since it looks like I won't have time to do fun things such as eat or sleep!
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:28 pm

Sgt. B wrote:

Kill it with fire.

Use sulfuric acid instead. :cool:

Wacken 2003
    Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2023
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    70K 2019 - cabin 10xxx (can't fucking remember)
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:44 pm

2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:50 pm

Kill it with fire.

Or hydrochloric acid, perhaps.

Or is that an I in your username. I can't tell.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:13 pm

Got to agree.

VERY unhappy with the line up so far.

WAAAAAY too much thrash for my liking.

:P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:57 pm

Phoenix wrote:There was no way Andy was topping 2017's lineup for me. But on the flip side, I was SO busy with must see bands last year I didn't get much time in to drink or meet new friends. I'm very excited this year to check out what I want and maybe spend some free time at one of the 22 bars on broad.

"....bars that NEVER close!" (Except when they do. :lol: )
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:11 pm

I should expect my money's worth.

I love customers like you.

Try organizing a festival yourself--see how well you do.
    Not everyone is available, not everyone wants to, not everyone meets "your preference"

Seriously, the biggest bitchers every year are Americans ( Love you guys!) that complain about no festivals, tours, etc-the people that have probably the least amount of money that is spent(proximity, US dollar,travel time) .

The big part of this --is getting to know new bands,,, new influences, comradery, you should know that by now.
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:27 am

Jaimie38 wrote:Seriously, the biggest bitchers every year are Americans

Ha, we sure do have a lot of "I'd like to speak to the manager" types in my country. :lol:

70k is what is, it's a known quantity by now, if you want to spend money on it, research ahead of time and decide to go or not, but one person can't change it for everyone else or tell UMC how to run it.

When I wanted to go, since it was a lot of money, I found the old line-ups, I found the boards, reviews, etc. I researched and priced things and figured out as much as I could. I got on the forum and got to know people and signed up for social events. It's not just for the music but also to hang with other metal heads.
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:54 am

sara wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote:Seriously, the biggest bitchers every year are Americans

Ha, we sure do have a lot of "I'd like to speak to the manager" types in my country. :lol:

70k is what is, it's a known quantity by now, if you want to spend money on it, research ahead of time and decide to go or not, but one person can't change it for everyone else or tell UMC how to run it.

When I wanted to go, since it was a lot of money, I found the old line-ups, I found the boards, reviews, etc. I researched and priced things and figured out as much as I could. I got on the forum and got to know people and signed up for social events. It's not just for the music but also to hang with other metal heads.

Sara,
    You know this isn't the time or space for intelligent, level headed thinking!
    :P
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:25 am

stoverkill wrote:I'm not happy either. Not a single band I'm interested in...... yet.

I complain every year, but every year I'm back, so I will be patient...for now.

This ^^^
    What we did complain about a year ago, alloweth us complaineth about it now.

cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:57 am

Godflesh wrote:Image
    LMAO ... I thought the lineup was already announced for next year when I saw this post
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:06 am

I can also say that I am VERY unhappy with the lineup so far. 0 bands I like. ZERO!!!

PS. On the bright side, I must also admit that at this point there are no bands I dislike, either.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:13 pm

Ooooh. That thread-resurrect meme is a keeper. :lol:

bodomdragon wrote:I can also say that I am VERY unhappy with the lineup so far. 0 bands I like. ZERO!!!
    PS. On the bright side, I must also admit that at this point there are no bands I dislike, either.

Wow, me, too! I knew we had a lot of tastes in common! :twisted:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
Post Reply 105 posts