User

Tono_Fyr

Rank

Crewman

Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:45 am

Atlanta, GA

Æther Realm Or Bust!

by Tono_Fyr » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:14 am

Their new album Tarot kicks entirely too much ass, and they put on a great live show. They're about to be doing the damn thing over in Europe with Alestorm, and I think they'd be an awesome addition to our metal vacation! :shred:

So what I'm saying is, who else wants to see Æther Realm aboard the world's largest heavy metal cruise ship!? :bangers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMH15kRy23w
Wishlist:
--Æther_Realm--Alarum--Alestorm--Amon_Amarth--Arcturus--Arjen_Luccassen--Atheist--Battlecross--Blind_Guardian--Borknagar--Candlemass--Cynic--Dark_Tranquility--Demons_&_Wizards--Devin_Townsend--DOLL$BOXX--Dread_Crew_of_Oddwood--Dysrhythmia--Ensiferum--Freak_Kitchen--Gamma_Ray--Glittertind--Gloryhammer--Goatwhore--Gojira--Gordian_Knot--Green_Carnation--Holy_Grail--Iced_Earth--Ihsahn--Katatonia--Leprous--Machinae_Supremacy--Ne_Obliviscaris--Nightingale--Nile--Opeth--Pain_Of_Salvation--Raintime--Riverside--Sigh--Skeletonwitch--Steel_Panther--Symphony_X--Tengger_Cavalry--Thank_You_Scientist--Three--Turisas--Tyr--Unleash_The_Archers--Winds--Wintersun--Words_of_Farewell--Zimmer's_Hole--

2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
no avatar
User

Makxxximuz

Rank

Oiler

Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:17 pm

Finland, Vantaa

Re: Æther Realm Or Bust!

by Makxxximuz » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:39 am

Absolutely! New album is a fucking killer and i don't mind the old material neither.
70K2013 - Survived!
70K2014 - Survived!
70K2015 - Survived!
70K2016 - Missed the boat.
70K2017 - Survived!
70K2018 - Incoming!
User

Hulk RT

Rank

Oiler

Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:15 am

Omaha, NE, USA

by Hulk RT » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:46 am

Sitting at work listening to the album. I can get behind this.

:shred:
2017 Survivor
[2018 Booked
no avatar
User

Twilightgirl

Rank

Wiper

Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:09 pm

by Twilightgirl » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:09 am

Oh my gosh YES!!! Saw them open for someone in Cleveland awhile ago and really enjoyed the show. Talked to them by Merch table- really nice bunch of guys. Also Tks for mentioning they had new material out- checking it out now.
User

metalmaciejmetal

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:27 pm

Mississauga, Ontario

by metalmaciejmetal » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:55 am

I would agree. I saw them open for Alestorm. Really fun band. Great music. I wasn't aware they have a new album. I'll check it out
Survivor 2016 and 2017
User

Tono_Fyr

Rank

Crewman

Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:45 am

Atlanta, GA

by Tono_Fyr » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:40 am

I haven't been able to stop listening to Tarot on repeat for a month and a half, it's some seriously killer material!

Aether Realm - Tarot (2017): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL46Ol6mDcoiGyPm9ZS53yiV1_5_DwYP0L
Wishlist:
--Æther_Realm--Alarum--Alestorm--Amon_Amarth--Arcturus--Arjen_Luccassen--Atheist--Battlecross--Blind_Guardian--Borknagar--Candlemass--Cynic--Dark_Tranquility--Demons_&_Wizards--Devin_Townsend--DOLL$BOXX--Dread_Crew_of_Oddwood--Dysrhythmia--Ensiferum--Freak_Kitchen--Gamma_Ray--Glittertind--Gloryhammer--Goatwhore--Gojira--Gordian_Knot--Green_Carnation--Holy_Grail--Iced_Earth--Ihsahn--Katatonia--Leprous--Machinae_Supremacy--Ne_Obliviscaris--Nightingale--Nile--Opeth--Pain_Of_Salvation--Raintime--Riverside--Sigh--Skeletonwitch--Steel_Panther--Symphony_X--Tengger_Cavalry--Thank_You_Scientist--Three--Turisas--Tyr--Unleash_The_Archers--Winds--Wintersun--Words_of_Farewell--Zimmer's_Hole--

2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
no avatar
User

mjb7e

Rank

Oiler

Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:18 pm

Connecticut, USA

by mjb7e » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:29 am

Aether Realm is fantastic. Their new album is legit, and they're great live. I saw them at a small club in Providence, RI, with Alestorm and Nekrogoblikon. Get them aboard!
User

Monmisreal

Rank

Lieutenant

Tue May 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Palm Harbor, FL

by Monmisreal » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:32 am

I think they opened for someone recently? If it's the band I'm thinking of the music was pretty good but his vocals we're fucking shot. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt since it was probably at the end of the tour, but is check them out again to see if he was just having a bad night.

After reading the above post, yea it was them.
User

metalmaciejmetal

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:27 pm

Mississauga, Ontario

by metalmaciejmetal » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:37 am

mjb7e wrote:Aether Realm is fantastic. Their new album is legit, and they're great live. I saw them at a small club in Providence, RI, with Alestorm and Nekrogoblikon. Get them aboard!

That was the tour that Alestorm couldn't make it to Canada. They made it up last march when they came back with Aether Realm. The Toronto show we had our local boys at Crimson Shadows open. There's another band 70k needs to book
Survivor 2016 and 2017
User

MasterMcDuff

Rank

Oiler

Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:25 pm

Toronto, Canada

by MasterMcDuff » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:33 pm

That Toronto show was the first time I heard of Aether Realm. I can see why people call them "American Wintersun" :headbanger:
User

General Zod

Rank

Petty Officer

Tue May 19, 2015 1:14 pm

Philadelphia

by General Zod » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:48 am

Finally got around to checking out Tarot. Another "hell yeah" for Aether Realm.
***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Zhrine