User

TPH

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:47 am

Dublin, Ireland

Re: 2019 Wishlist

by TPH » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:20 am

cowboy71 wrote:Hmmmm - an interesting one, but would be hard to 'police'. That is, what if someone *has* made a large wishlist, then returned later with a post of 1 or 2 bands simply because they forgot to put them on their initial list?

But I will look at that for the future :)

I get what you're saying, you have a point here. What I did last year when I wanted to add VUUR, was to copy/paste my initial wishlist while putting VUUR in bold, this way it's easier for you to manage it. Since we're not a forum with thousands of active people, I think it's doable to keep track of wishlists this way.
Wacken 2003
Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2017
70K 2017 - cabin 2250
70K 2018 - cabin 8215
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:47 am

I like the idea of giving wishlists a better format - I want to make data more accurate and the collector's data collection easier. ALL HAIL SCIENCE!

All these requesters from Facebook are going to knock In Vain out of the top 100 :cry:
Allegaeon-†-Amorphis-†-BabyMetal-†-CHTHONIC-†-Fallujah-†-Gojira-†-Katatonia-†-IN.VAIN-†-Melechesh-†-MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Omnium.Gatherum-†-Pain-†-Persefone-†-Scar.Symmetry-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Tengger.Cavalry-†-Trollfest-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
no avatar
User

cgraus

Rank

Oiler

Wed May 24, 2017 8:23 pm

by cgraus » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:06 pm

OK, how can anyone have a wishlist that doesn't include Beast in Black? Hands down the best metal release of the past 12 months and the best new band around.

Beast in Black
Edguy
Hammerfall
Manowar
Annihilator
Firewind
Epica
Delain
Arch Enemy
Suicidal Tendencies
Gamma Ray
Iced Earth
Panzer
Lacuna Coil
Raven
Sodom
Turisas
Girlschool
Michael Monroe
Phil Campbells Bastard Sons
Saxon
Armoured Saint
Death Angel
Powerwolf
Skindred
U.D.O.
Havok
gamma bomb
lich king
warbringer
Audrey Horne
King Diamond
Last In Line
Black Star Riders
Amon Amarth
Jorn
User

cegr80

Rank

Petty Officer

Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:02 pm

Houston, TX USA

by cegr80 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:26 pm

cgraus wrote:OK, how can anyone have a wishlist that doesn't include Beast in Black? Hands down the best metal release of the past 12 months and the best new band around.

2017: Survivor - Cabin #7682
2018: Survivor - Cabin #9701

2019 Wishlist:
Acrassicauda|Alkaloid|Arcturus|AtTheGates|Batushka|BlackCrownInitiate|Borknagar|Candlemass|ChtoniC
DimmuBorgir|Emperor|Ensiferum|Gorod|Ihsahn|Inferi|Jinjer|KeepOfKalessin|MorbidAngel|NovembersDoom
ParadiseLost|Persefone|Shining(Nor)|TheGrindmother|Tyr|Wardehns
User

ollyhills

Rank

Oiler

Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:07 am

UK

by ollyhills » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:31 pm

Running Wild
Gutalax
Slough Feg
Blood Ceremony
Porky Vagina
Spasm
Gutalax
Crystal Viper
Wintersun
Jaldaboath
Sigh
Maximum the Hormone
Gutalax

All of these are mandatory.

I'm campaigning seriously hard for Gutalax next year and need all the help I can get. We need some filthy dirty grind on board!
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:42 pm

Godflesh wrote:
Yes boys and girls, the fate of your favorite metal band depends more on giant spiders than you think.
And THAT is FUCKING METAL :shred:

HAHAHAHA - so true its not funny. Walked in the web of a massive spider near our clothes line last weekend :P
Upcoming Gigs:
September Dragonland -/-Therion October Skid-Row November Def-Leppard December Bon-Jovi-/-Kamelot
2019 Wishlist
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
no avatar
User

xexyzl

Rank

Wiper

Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:37 pm

by xexyzl » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:29 pm

This'll be year 2 for me so I'm feeling ready to spit into that hurricane of votes (arbitrarily limited to 60):

Absu
Acid Witch
Anaal Nathrakh
Asphyx
Atheist
Autopsy
Blind Guardian
Candlemass
Carcass
Carnivore A.D.
Cemetery Urn
Chasm, The
Convulse
Crown, The
Cryptopsy
Darkest Era
Demilich
Deströyer 666
Devin Townsend Project
DoomSword
Gehenna
Godflesh
Gorguts
Grave
Hell
Helloween
Immolation
Immortal
Incantation
Inquisition
Kalmah
Kampfar
Macabre
Machinae Supremacy
Månegarm
Marduk
Master's Hammer
Mayhem
Moonsorrow
Nails
Napalm Death
Nokturnal Mortum
Pentagram
Portrait
Possessed
Primordial
Razor
Rotting Christ
Rottrevore
Sadistic Intent
Saint Vitus
Sammath
Skyforger
Sludge
Suffocation
Triptykon
Vader
Vomitor
Vreid
Winterwolf
no avatar
User

ShellyG

Rank

Wiper

Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:07 am

by ShellyG » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:15 am

I know some of these are repeats, but here are some bands I'd love to see on the boat:

Allegaeon
Amon Amarth
Battlecross
Cruachan
Death Angel
DevilDriver
Goatwhore
Gojira
Havok
Jungle Rot
Mors Principium Est
Nekrogoblikon
Obituary
Whitechapel
User

Ti7aNiC

Rank

Oiler

Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:03 pm

Halifax, NS, Canada

by Ti7aNiC » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:59 pm

Yo - statsman. No joke you should save yourself a ton of pain and use Google Forms for request submissions. Make a mandatory entry for the 70K Forum username. You could then cross-reference it with the 70K Forum Members list (memberlist.php) and only accept 1 submission per year (or whatever) and only from unique member names. That would resolve a number of potential issues I see.
a) If I were to make another wishlist with mostly the same bands - would you even notice? Would you count some of my entries twice?
b) You're not going to get wishlists from people who don't care, as they would require a 70K Forum account.
c) Everything will be done by computer and likely save you tons of time.

As for:
TPH wrote:can you consider only requests with a minimum of 10 bands? This is a festival with 60 band playing, I find it completely stupid (and irritating) when I see people posting only one or two bands. If they're not capable of coming up with more bands, I don't think they'll be motivated enough to make it to the cruise, and I consider their opinion are completely irrelevant.

I don't really agree with that. I could easily limit my wishlist to 5 bands, and may do that in the future. I don't really feel the need to make a huge list because I know I'll like most of the bands on the boat every year, anyway.
Survivor:
70K 2016, 70K 2017, & 70K 2018

2019 Wishlist:
Abbath-/-AmonAmarth-/-Batushka-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-BlindGuardian-/-CattleDecapitation-/-ChildrenOfBodom-/-DeathAngel-/-DevinTownsend-/-DimmuBorgir-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Gojira-/-InFlames-/-Inquisition-/-JudasPriest-/-Khôrada-/-Mgła-/-Moonspell-/-MorsPrincipiumEst-/-NeObliviscaris-/-Opeth-/-Persefone-/-Pillorian-/-ProtestTheHero-/-RiversOfNihil-/-RottingChrist-/-Satyricon-/-Stratovarius-/-Týr-/-Thrawsunblat-/-Vesperia

C A P E   B R E T O N
C A N A D A

You'll find me in the moshtub.
no avatar
User

Mariecbilodeau

Rank

Wiper

Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:25 pm

by Mariecbilodeau » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:36 pm

Amon Amarth
Ayreon (it’s a wish list)
Nightwish
Blind guardian
Opeth
Turisas
Edguy
Sabaton
Behemoth
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:41 pm

Ti7aNiC wrote:Yo - statsman. No joke you should save yourself a ton of pain and use Google Forms for request submissions. Make a mandatory entry for the 70K Forum username. You could then cross-reference it with the 70K Forum Members list (memberlist.php) and only accept 1 submission per year (or whatever) and only from unique member names. That would resolve a number of potential issues I see.
a) If I were to make another wishlist with mostly the same bands - would you even notice? Would you count some of my entries twice?
b) You're not going to get wishlists from people who don't care, as they would require a 70K Forum account.

That is an excellent suggestion!!

I'll definitely look at implementing that for next time around. Thanks!
Upcoming Gigs:
September Dragonland -/-Therion October Skid-Row November Def-Leppard December Bon-Jovi-/-Kamelot
2019 Wishlist
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:01 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
Ti7aNiC wrote:Yo - statsman. No joke you should save yourself a ton of pain and use Google Forms for request submissions. Make a mandatory entry for the 70K Forum username. You could then cross-reference it with the 70K Forum Members list (https://70000tons.com/forum/memberlist.php) and only accept 1 submission per year (or whatever) and only from unique member names. That would resolve a number of potential issues I see.

That is an excellent suggestion!!

I'll definitely look at implementing that for next time around. Thanks!

Or at the very least, REQUIRE any submission to be in alphabetical order from the get-go. :lol:
2019 Wishlist:
Abbath--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Eluveitie
--Emperor--Ensiferum--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Kalmah--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Novembers.Doom--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Survivor
no avatar
User

Saga

Rank

Wiper

Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:06 am

by Saga » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:27 pm

At Vance
Joe Lynn Turner
Masterplan
Judas Priest
UDO
Hardcore Superstar
Accept
Twisted Sister
Leningrad Cowboys
Treat
Civil War
Kamelot
Dynazty
Dokken
Heat
Rival Sun
Thunderstone
Masterplan
Riot V
no avatar
User

PerkeleenTursas

Rank

Wiper

Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:48 am

by PerkeleenTursas » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:36 am

My whislist for 2019;

-Behemoth
-Hypocrisy
-Carach Angren
-Emperor
-Carcass
-Devin Townsend with any companion
-Shade Empire
-Nightwish
-Nekrogoblikon
70K2015 - Survived!
70K2017 - Survived!
70K2018 - Incoming!
User

tvrdkvlt

Rank

Oiler

Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:35 am

Montreal, Canada

by tvrdkvlt » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:56 am

Dr Living Dead
Cult of Fire
Batushka
Perturbator
Gost
Power Trip
Ghoul
Emperor
Kvelertak
Urfaust
Gaahl's Wyrd
Electric Wizard
Jungle Rot
Helloween
Candlemass
Lost society
Obituary
Oranssi Pazuzu
User

General Zod

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Tue May 19, 2015 1:14 pm

Philadelphia

by General Zod » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:56 am

Accept
Allegaeon
Amon Amarth
Amorphis
Anubis Gate
Ashes of Ares
Aska
Bastard Sapling
Behemoth
Be'lakor
Below
Binary Creed
Brainstorm
Brothers of Metal
Crimson Day
Cult of Luna
Darkest Era
Diviner
Emperor
Ex Deo
Grand Magus
Hypocrisy
Iced Earth
Ihsahn
In Vain
Iron Savior
MGLA
My Dying Bride
Nokturnal Mortem
Powerwolf
Primordial
Rotting Christ
Sorcerer
Sulphur Aeon
Symphony X
Triptykon
Unleash The Archers
Visigoth
Vredehammer
Woe
***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:34 pm

5,748 requests
1,536 different artists

66 Amon Amarth
49 Dimmu Borgir
43 Ne Obliviscaris
42 Wintersun
40 Gojira
38 Blind Guardian, Eluveitie
37 Behemoth
35 Powerwolf
34 Borknagar
33 Amorphis, Ensiferum, Gloryhammer
31 Accept
30 Iced Earth, Nightwish, Symphony X, Turisas, Tyr
29 Be'lakor, Unleash The Archers
28 Helloween
27 Mors Principium Est
25 Devin Townsend, Edguy, Emperor, Opeth
24 Moonsorrow, Moonspell
23 Epica, Kalmah, Myrath, Rotting Christ
22 Death Angel, Hypocrisy, Lacuna Coil
21 Bloodbath, Children of Bodom, Equilibrium, Finntroll, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Paradise Lost, Twilight Force
20 Allegaeon, Avantasia, Within Temptation
19 Abbath, Arkona, Orden Ogan, Therion
18 Gamma Ray, Hammerfall, Heidevolk, Kamelot, Orphaned Land
17 Ihsahn, MGLA, Primordial, Stratovarius
16 Ancient Bards, Arch Enemy, Candlemass, Dalriada, Dragonforce, Manegarm, My Dying Bride, Running Wild, Testament, Warbringer
15 Delain, Omium Gatherum
14 Amaranthe, Carach Angren, Carcass, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Haggard, Katatonia, Myrkur, Saltatio Mortis, Sodom, The Crown, Vader, VUUR
13 At the Gates, Batushka, Beast In Black, Chthonic, Dragony, Ex Deo, Havok, In Vain, King Diamond, Persefone, Power Trip, Saxon
12 Asphyx, Civil War, Elvenking, Kvelertak, Melechesh, Morbid Angel, Skalmold, Tankard, Van Canto, Visigoth
Upcoming Gigs:
2019 Wishlist
User

cegr80

Rank

Petty Officer

Houston, TX USA

by cegr80 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:36 pm

Go Borknagar!

2019 Wishlist:
Acrassicauda|Alkaloid|Arcturus|AtTheGates|Batushka|BlackCrownInitiate|Borknagar|Candlemass|ChtoniC
DimmuBorgir|Emperor|Ensiferum|Gorod|Ihsahn|Inferi|Jinjer|KeepOfKalessin|MorbidAngel|NovembersDoom
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:43 pm

Phoenix wrote:All these requesters from Facebook are going to knock In Vain out of the top 100 :cry:

They are still hanging in there ;) *hugs*
Upcoming Gigs:
2019 Wishlist
no avatar
User

arivera14

Rank

Oiler

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:16 pm

by arivera14 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:44 pm

All right here I go:

1) Paradise Lost
2) Amon Amarth
3) Dragonforce
4) Obituary
5) Dimmu Borgir
6) Xandria
7) The Dark Element
8) Epica
9) Deicide
10) W.A.S.P
11) Children of Bodom
12) Arch Enemy
13) Behemoth
14) Gruesome
15) Armored Saint
16) Max & Igor Cavalera play Roots
17) Broken Hope
18) Mayhem
19) Napalm Death
20) Morgoth

:bangers: :bangers:

Pura Vida from Costa Rica
no avatar
User

NoSacred

Rank

Wiper

Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:21 pm

by NoSacred » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:12 pm

Amorphis
Apocalyptica
Arch Enemy
Blackthorn
Cellar Darling
Copia
Deathstars
Delain
Devilskin
Enisferum
Epica
Eluveitie
Engel
Evergrey
Insomnium
Lacuna Coil
Leaves Eyes
Korpiklaani
November-7
Orphaned Land
Pain
Sirenia
Trollfest
Valhalore
Vanishing Point
Within Temptation
no avatar
User

masterbodee

Rank

Wiper

Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:12 pm

by masterbodee » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:33 pm

I survived three adventures so far and am looking forward to more.
my wish list is:
Avantasia
Dalriada
Delain
Dread Crew of Oddwood
Ed Guy
Myrath
Night Wish
Orhaned Landhttps:
Pretty Maids
Therion
User

ymapazagain

Rank

Oiler

Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:36 am

by ymapazagain » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:40 am

I'm still broke from this year's cruise (it's so expensive to come from Australia!) so I'm trying to be sensible, but the one band that would make 2019 essential for me (and send me into bankruptsy) is Blind Guardian.

So my wishlist is:

BLIND GUARDIAN
Devin Townsend
Turisas
Nightwish
Symphony X
Demons and Wizards
Stratovarius
Avantasia
Dragonforce
Apocalyptica
no avatar
User

Pixel

Rank

Wiper

Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:29 am

Sweden

by Pixel » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:23 am

Behemoth
Illdisposed
Gojira
Eluveitie
Ghost
Avslut
Watain
Amon Amarth
Children of bodom
Decapitated
Deicide
Katatonia
Mgla
Myrkur
Kvelertak
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:51 pm

Latest update. Dimmu have cracked 50 votes.

And I find it amusing that Moonsorrow and Moonspell have the same number of votes. As their names are so similar, do people have so much trouble telling them apart they just vote for both? :roll: :P

68 Amon Amarth
50 Dimmu Borgir
43 Ne Obliviscaris
42 Wintersun
41 Gojira
40 Eluveitie
39 Behemoth, Blind Guardian
35 Powerwolf
34 Amorphis, Borknagar, Ensiferum
33 Gloryhammer
31 Accept, Nightwish, Symphony X, Turisas
30 Iced Earth, Tyr
29 Be'lakor, Unleash The Archers
28 Helloween
27 Mors Principium Est
26 Devin Townsend, Edguy
25 Emperor, Epica, Opeth
24 Moonsorrow, Moonspell, Myrath
23 Children of Bodom, Kalmah, Lacuna Coil, Rotting Christ
22 Avantasia, Death Angel, Hypocrisy, Paradise Lost
21 Bloodbath, Equilibrium, Finntroll, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Twilight Force, Within Temptation
20 Allegaeon, Orphaned Land, Therion
19 Abbath, Arkona, Orden Ogan
18 Arch Enemy, Dragonforce, Gamma Ray, Hammerfall, Heidevolk, Kamelot, MGLA, Stratovarius
17 Dalriada, Delain, Ihsahn, Primordial
16 Ancient Bards, Candlemass, Manegarm, My Dying Bride, Running Wild, Testament, Warbringer
15 Katatonia, Myrkur, Omium Gatherum
14 Amaranthe, Carach Angren, Carcass, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Haggard, Saltatio Mortis, Sodom, The Crown, Vader, VUUR
13 At the Gates, Batushka, Beast In Black, Chthonic, Dragony, Ex Deo, Havok, In Vain, King Diamond, Kvelertak, Persefone, Power Trip, Saxon
12 Asphyx, Civil War, Elvenking, Melechesh, Morbid Angel, Skalmold, Tankard, Van Canto, Visigoth
Upcoming Gigs:
2019 Wishlist
User

Godflesh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Seattle, WA

by Godflesh » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:27 pm

When do you think you’ll send the final list, in a week or so?
Interesting to see such old timers as Accept and Helloween so high on the list (and Blond Guardian too I suppose). And Saxon who are touring with Judas!
Looks like some old school revival is in progress.
no avatar
User

PotatoPotahto

Rank

Oiler

Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:07 pm

by PotatoPotahto » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:43 pm

Never too late to post a wishlist eh?
In no particular order:

Accept
Amon Amarth
Anaal Nathrakh
Annihilator
Arch Enemy
Arsis
At Vance
Avantasia
Behemoth (biggest one for me right here :metalguy: )
Blind Guardian
Bloodbath
Bloodbound
Carach Angren
Cryptopsy
Decapitated
Decapitated Christ
Delain
Deicide
Dimmu Borgir
Dying Fetus
Edguy
Ensiferum
Epica
Equilibrium
Fleshgod Apocalypse
Gamma Ray
Gloryhammer
Helloween
I Spit Ashes
Iced Earth
Infant Annihilator
Jungle Rot
Kamelot
Kissin' Dynamite
Machinae Supremacy
Melechesh
Nekrogoblikon
Nightwish
Noble Beast
Northland
Once Human
Orden Ogan
Overkill
Powerwolf
Raven
Scar Symmetry
Steel Panther would be cool but I doubt that will happen
Symphony X
Tribulation
Turisas
Tyr
Warbringer

And now the ones that aren't in my metal playlist....

Aeon
Beast In Black
Ancient Bards
Persuader
Rotting Christ
Axxis
Unisonic
Amaranthe
Revocation
Northern Genocide
Death Angel
Testament
Exit Eden
Visions of Atlantis
Diamond Head
Ingested
Jinjer
Armored Bards
Venom
Satyricon
Aquaria
Ravenous

I can not think of any more... Damn.
Wishlist 2019:
Behemoth-/-Dimmu Borgir-/-MorsPrincipiumEst-/-CarachAngren-/-Powerwolf-/-BeastInBlack-/-Bloodbound-/-Blind Guardian-/-Helloween-/-BrothersOfMetal-/-ISpitAshes
User

Ethrivas

Rank

Crewman

Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:53 pm

by Ethrivas » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:59 am

Please add Crescent to my wishlist.
Wishlist 2019: Ablaze.My.Sorrow-Aetherian-Allegaeon-Amorphis-At.the.Gates-Be'lakor-Brymir-Chthonic-Crescent-Daath-Dark.Oath-Dimmu.Borgir-Einherjer-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-God.Dethroned-Godsmack-Harakiri.For.the.Sky-Hate-Hyperion-Hypocrisy-Iced.Earth-In.Vain-Kalmah-Krisiun-Lamb.of.God-Machine.Head-Manegarm-Melechesh-Mgla-Moonshade-Morbid.Angel-Mors.Principium.Est-Nailed.to.Obscurity-Orbit.Culture-Ouroboros-Satyricon-Selbst-Shade.Empire-Skyfire-Testament-The.Crown-The.Seer-Tribulation-Turisas-Tyr-Unleashed-Whispered
User

ymapazagain

Rank

Oiler

Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:36 am

by ymapazagain » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:22 am

Add to the list:

Alkaloid
Psycroptic
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:34 am

Godflesh wrote:When do you think you’ll send the final list, in a week or so?
Interesting to see such old timers as Accept and Helloween so high on the list (and Blond Guardian too I suppose). And Saxon who are touring with Judas!
Looks like some old school revival is in progress.

Yeah probably end April for the 'final' list I'll send to Andy.

Obviously I'll still keep track of things after that and keep updating the list here after that though :)
Upcoming Gigs:
2019 Wishlist
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:34 am

I'm adding Conjurer to my list
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
cabin 6525 (2018)
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:14 pm

Some more interesting facts about this year's voting so far:

- Amon on top as almost every year. 8 more votes this year than last.
- Dimmu moving into second have a LOT more votes than last year. Over 34% more!
- Eluveitie and Gloryhammer both have almost double the votes they had last year!

69 Amon Amarth
51 Dimmu Borgir
43 Ne Obliviscaris
42 Wintersun
41 Gojira
40 Behemoth, Blind Guardian, Eluveitie
36 Powerwolf
35 Ensiferum
34 Amorphis, Borknagar, Gloryhammer
32 Accept, Nightwish, Symphony X, Turisas
31 Iced Earth, Tyr
29 Be'lakor, Helloween, Unleash The Archers
27 Edguy, Mors Principium Est
26 Devin Townsend, Epica
25 Emperor, Opeth
24 Moonsorrow, Moonspell, Myrath, Rotting Christ
23 Avantasia, Children of Bodom, Death Angel, Kalmah, Lacuna Coil
22 Bloodbath, Equilibrium, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Hypocrisy, Paradise Lost
21 Finntroll, Twilight Force, Within Temptation
20 Allegaeon, Orden Ogan, Orphaned Land, Therion
19 Abbath, Arch Enemy, Arkona, Gamma Ray, Kamelot
18 Ancient Bards, Delain, Dragonforce, Hammerfall, Heidevolk, MGLA, Stratovarius
17 Dalriada, Ihsahn, Primordial, Testament, Warbringer
16 Candlemass, Manegarm, My Dying Bride, Running Wild
15 Amaranthe, Carach Angren, Katatonia, Myrkur, Omium Gatherum, VUUR
14 Beast In Black, Carcass, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Haggard, Saltatio Mortis, Sodom, The Crown, Vader
13 At the Gates, Batushka, Chthonic, Dragony, Ex Deo, Havok, In Vain, King Diamond, Kvelertak, Melechesh, Persefone, Power Trip, Saxon
12 Asphyx, Civil War, Elvenking, Morbid Angel, Satyricon, Skalmold, Tankard, Van Canto, Visigoth
Upcoming Gigs:
2019 Wishlist
User

cegr80

Rank

Petty Officer

Houston, TX USA

by cegr80 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:24 am

Won't get tired of requesting Borknagar and Paradise Lost :D

2019 Wishlist:
User

Hulk RT

Rank

Oiler

Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:15 am

Omaha, NE, USA

by Hulk RT » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:57 am

Please add Whispered to my list

These guys are amazing and the only way I'm going to see them live is on the boat.

:bmhorns:
2017, 2018 Survivor
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:32 pm

Definitely chucking a vote in for ROSS THE BOSS after seeing them last night :)

And did I vote for LAGERSTEIN, if not, I will now :P
Upcoming Gigs:
2019 Wishlist
User

taketheday

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:46 am

Switzerland

by taketheday » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:43 am

Here is my wishlist:

4th Dimension
Abinchova
Amon Amarth
Anti Tank Nun
Apocalyptica
Arrayan Path
Astralion
Avantasia
Avelion
Blind Guardian
Celtibeerian
Children of Bodom
Chronomancy
Crystallion
Derdian (they are celebrating their 20th anniversary this year and will get a new album. Time to get them onbroad :mrgreen: )
Dreamshade
Dynazty
E-an-na (Folk metal band from Romania that I have just added on my website)
Ego Fall
Ensiferum
Epicrenel
Eternal Fear
Excelsis
Finntroll
Fogalord
Frosttide
Gonoreas
Gotthard
Heljareyga (the other band of Heri Joensen of Tyr)
Highway
Imperial Age
In Flames
InnerWish
Juvaliant
Kaledon
Kamikaze Kings
Kotiteollisuus
Krokus
Lordi
Los Bastardos Finlandeses
Magic Kingdom
Majesty Of Revival
Melodius Deite
Nonpoint
Operadyse
Orphaned Land
Pertness
Pretty Maids
Ravenage
Secret Illusion
Sideburn
SnakeyeS
Snow I.U. (for the cripper award, they would be great :deathhorns: )
Stratovarius
Summoned Tide
Svartsot
Teräsbetoni
To/Die/For
Trick or Treat
Troll Bends Fir
Turisas
Twilight Force
Tyr
Veonity
Volbeat
Vexillum
Wind Rose
Winterstorm
Wintersun

2013: 7545
2014: 9554
2015: 2633
2016: 7320
2017/2018: 7624

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
User

bodomdragon

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:07 am

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

by bodomdragon » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:05 am

They were already on my wishlist, so this is not really an update, but...

Last week I finally got the chance to watch Ne Obliviscaris live. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. These guys are not among my top 10, 20 or 30, but what they did on that show is absolutely memorable. Definitely one of the best live shows I've EVER been to. And I've been to quite a lot of shows.

I don't know how things are between UMC and the band, and I couldn't care less: cut the crap and take these guys onbroad once and for all. They're just too good.
Wishlist:
Accept--ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--
Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--Helloween--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--Ne.Obliviscaris--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018: Survivor
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:38 pm

Time to draw the line in the sand and do the final submission to the skipper :)

Will of course continue to monitor this thread and keep updating the combined wishlist though. So here we go, the top 100 (well top 108 actually to capture all those on 12 votes):

1,588 Different artists in total
5,980 votes in total

70 Amon Amarth
51 Dimmu Borgir
43 Ne Obliviscaris, Wintersun
41 Blind Guardian, Gojira
40 Behemoth, Eluveitie
36 Ensiferum, Powerwolf
34 Amorphis, Borknagar, Gloryhammer
33 Turisas
32 Accept, Nightwish, Symphony X, Tyr
31 Iced Earth
29 Be'lakor, Helloween, Unleash The Archers
27 Edguy, Mors Principium Est
26 Devin Townsend, Epica
25 Emperor, Opeth
24 Avantasia, Children of Bodom, Moonsorrow, Moonspell, Myrath, Rotting Christ
23 Death Angel, Kalmah, Lacuna Coil
22 Bloodbath, Equilibrium, Finntroll, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Hypocrisy, Paradise Lost, Twilight Force
21 Orphaned Land, Within Temptation
20 Allegaeon, Orden Ogan, Therion
19 Abbath, Arch Enemy, Arkona, Gamma Ray, Kamelot, Stratovarius
18 Ancient Bards, Delain, Dragonforce, Hammerfall, Heidevolk, MGLA
17 Dalriada, Ihsahn, Primordial, Testament, Warbringer
16 Candlemass, Manegarm, My Dying Bride, Running Wild
15 Amaranthe, Carach Angren, Katatonia, Myrkur, Omium Gatherum, VUUR
14 Beast In Black, Carcass, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Haggard, Saltatio Mortis, Sodom, The Crown, Vader
13 At the Gates, Batushka, Chthonic, Dragony, Ex Deo, Havok, In Vain, King Diamond, Kvelertak, Melechesh, Persefone, Power Trip, Saxon
12 Abinchova, Asphyx, Civil War, Elvenking, In Flames, Morbid Angel, Satyricon, Skalmold, Tankard, Van Canto, Visigoth
Upcoming Gigs:
2019 Wishlist
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Tue May 01, 2018 12:29 am

bodomdragon wrote:They were already on my wishlist, so this is not really an update, but...

Last week I finally got the chance to watch Ne Obliviscaris live. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. These guys are not among my top 10, 20 or 30, but what they did on that show is absolutely memorable. Definitely one of the best live shows I've EVER been to. And I've been to quite a lot of shows.

They really ARE amazingly good.

I don't know how things are between UMC and the band, and I couldn't care less: cut the crap and take these guys onbroad once and for all. They're just too good.

They were invited for 70K 2018, but had to decline as they already had a US tour planned. (Source: Xenoyr, after the interview we did with him.)
So.......here's hoping. :headbanger:
2019 Wishlist:
Abbath--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Eluveitie
--Emperor--Ensiferum--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Kalmah--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Novembers.Doom--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
User

Cardest

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:28 am

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii

by Cardest » Sun May 06, 2018 5:52 am

I wish for....

But, I hardly doubt Tom G would want to be on the high seas, uh, mingling...
But, damn, that would be excellent if they came on board.
Cardestio

I am the Bra Destroyer
PreviousNext