Post Reply 702 posts
2019 Wishlist
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

Re: 2019 Wishlist

by Phoenix » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:07 pm

He sure better book NeO. How many years have they been right near the top of the wishlist? I don't know but I bet it's a lot.

Statsman would know. Hey Statsman, how many years has NeO been in the, let's say, Top 20 most requested bands?

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:28 pm

Phoenix wrote:He sure better book NeO. How many years have they been right near the top of the wishlist? I don't know but I bet it's a lot.

Statsman would know. Hey Statsman, how many years has NeO been in the, let's say, Top 20 most requested bands?

2019 - 6th
    2018 - 2nd
    2017 - 8th
    2016 - 19th
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Wudan
    Oiler

by Wudan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:35 pm

I've already submitted my wishlist but need to add a new band.

Alien Weaponry :shred:

This is clearly a band that's perfect for 70k tons.
    -------------
    2019 Wislist
    Powerwolf - Diabulus in Musica - Semblant - The Agonist - Turisas - Tiamat - Within Temptation - Frantic Amber - Jinjer - Unleash the Archers - Tarja - Lacuna Coil - Crystal Lake

2017 - 2362
    2019 - Take my money!
  • Ti7aNiC
    Crewman

by Ti7aNiC » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:40 am

Caught Rivers of Nihil last night and see that I missed them on my 70K wishlist - so adding them!

They very much deserve a spot on the boat - especially with their recent Where Owls Know My Name album. One of the best releases of the year, if you ask me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx-r8M6hMbk
    Survivor:
    70K 2016, 70K 2017, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, & 70K 2020
    70K 2023?

C A P E   B R E T O N
    C A N A D A

#fuckNewguyme
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:33 am

Machine Head?

Mm, I'm no real fan but I wonder if they'd take up the offer.

I'd love to see YOB come onbroad!
    New album, new band (for the boat).

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    praey
    Oiler

by praey » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:43 pm

I'd love to see any of these onboard (from what I can tell most of them haven't been):

Agrimonia
    Allfather
    Anaal Nathrakh
    Ancst
    Astronoid
    The Atlas Moth
    The Black Dahlia Murder
    Blood Command
    Converge
    Craft
    The Crown
    Darkest Hour
    Decapitated
    Disfear
    Downfall of Gaia
    Dyscarnate
    Enblood
    Eternal Champion
    Harakiri for the Sky
    Harms Way
    Heaven Shall Burn
    Horrendous
    Immortal
    Infernal War
    Just Before Dawn
    Kryptos
    Leng Tch'e
    Light This City
    Mammoth Grinder
    Man Must Die
    Mantar
    Misery Index
    Mithras
    Night In Gales
    Obituary
    Power Trip
    Skeletal Remains
    Skinless
    Solstice (US)
    Toothgrinder
    Unearth
    Voidhanger
    Vomitor
    Witchmaster
    Woe
    Wolfbrigade
    Wolvhammer
    Survivor 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:45 pm

Putting an official vote in for BELZEBUBS :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:01 pm

Updated

76 Amon Amarth
    54 Dimmu Borgir
    47 Blind Guardian
    46 Ne Obliviscaris, Wintersun
    45 Gojira
    44 Eluveitie
    42 Behemoth, Ensiferum
    39 Powerwolf
    37 Amorphis, Tyr
    36 Borknagar, Gloryhammer, Nightwish, Turisas
    35 Symphony X
    34 Accept
    33 Helloween, Unleash The Archers
    32 Iced Earth
    31 Epica
    29 Be'lakor, Mors Principium Est
    28 Devin Townsend, Edguy
    27 Moonspell
    26 Children of Bodom, Finntroll, Moonsorrow, Opeth, Rotting Christ
    25 Avantasia, Emperor, Lacuna Coil, Myrath, Orphaned Land, Within Temptation
    24 Death Angel, Equilibrium, Kalmah
    23 Paradise Lost, Therion, Twilight Force
    22 Arch Enemy, Arkona, Bloodbath, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Hypocrisy, Orden Ogan, Stratovarius
    21 Allegaeon, Hammerfall, Kamelot
    20 Abbath, Delain, Dragon Force, Heidevolk
    19 Gamma Ray, Manegarm, Primordial
    18 Ancient Bards, Dalriada, Ihsahn, MGLA, Running Wild, Testament
    17 Amaranthe, My Dying Bride, Warbringer
    16 Beast In Black, Candlemass
    15 Carach Angren, Carcass, Havok, In Flames, Katatonia, King Diamond, Myrkur, Omium Gatherum, Saltatio Mortis, Sodom, The Crown, VUUR
    14 At the Gates, Batushka, Decapitated, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Ex Deo, Haggard, Kvelertak, Power Trip, Skalmold, Vader
    13 Abinchova, Chthonic, Dragony, Elvenking, Exmortus, Ghost Ship Octavius, In Vain, Melechesh, Morbid Angel, Persefone, Saxon, Skeletonwitch, Tankard, Van Canto
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Yippee38
    Petty Officer

by Yippee38 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:08 pm

My wishlist consists of:

The first announcement.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:25 pm

Yippee38 wrote:My wishlist consists of:

The first announcement.

Not me. Not yet :P

I want to get my tax refund in order to pay for my cabin. If I can submit my tax this weekend, I should get my refund another week or two after that.

So if bookings can be held off until towards the end of July I would be completely fine with that :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:25 am

Throw in Hibria to my wishlist. These guys played a little venue here and they played like they were playing a stadium--
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:50 am

Wanna add Immortal to my wishlist, especially Mighty Ravendark is a killer song for sure \,,/
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
  • arivera14
    Oiler

by arivera14 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:57 am

:deathhorns: exactly one year ago the first 4 bands were announced if I recall Sabaton, Sonata Arctica, Messhuggah and I forget the fourth :beerhorns: :beerhorns: :beerhorns: :beerhorns: :beerhorns:

Pura Vida from Costa Rica :death:
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:58 am

arivera14 wrote::deathhorns: exactly one year ago the first 4 bands were announced if I recall Sabaton, Sonata Arctica, Messhuggah and I forget the fourth :beerhorns: :beerhorns: :beerhorns: :beerhorns: :beerhorns:

Pura Vida from Costa Rica :death:

Sabaton wasn't announced until October...

Meshuggah
    Sonata
    Dark Tranquillity
    SepticFlesh
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    Starling
    Oiler

by Starling » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:51 am

Pellaz wrote:After seeing their glorious reactions to NeO's "And Plague Flowers the Kaleidoscope," I think Andy should get the two guys from Lost In Vegas onbroad...and give them free w-fi access so they can blog their reactions to different bands. (Or at least they could TRY to, with the Wi-Fi being kinda spotty. :lol: )

Bonus: Andy could, y'know, also book NeO. :twisted:

You know you stole the idea from me! Every time I watch the Lost in Vegas guys, I laugh so hard because they react a lot like I did when I first started listening to metal. They would go out of their minds on the boat! It would be a lot of fun to see their real-time reactions. :bangers:
    2017 Survivor (Cabin 7211)
    2018 Survivor (Cabin 8359)
    2019 Booked (Cabin 9689)
  • Ti7aNiC
    Crewman

by Ti7aNiC » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:15 am

cowboy71 wrote:I want to get my tax refund in order to pay for my cabin. If I can submit my tax this weekend, I should get my refund another week or two after that. So if bookings can be held off until towards the end of July I would be completely fine with that :P

Any reason you seem to be ignoring the existence of credit cards, haha. If the interest on the purchase is a concern - well, I don't know about Australia, but in Canada they generally have a 21-day interest-free grace period. So you could buy your cabin tomorrow and pay for it with your tax refund on the 25th and it'd cost ya nothin' extra.

:chug:
    Survivor:
    70K 2016, 70K 2017, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, & 70K 2020
    70K 2023?

C A P E   B R E T O N
    C A N A D A

#fuckNewguyme
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:39 am

Godflesh wrote:Alien Weaponry’s first album just came out, and it’s fantastic.
    I’d like to officially add them to my wishlist.
    They signed with Napalm and are supposed to hit all the big festivals, so there’s hope for us.
    Have we ever had a band from New Zealand?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5kwIkF6LFDc

I'd like to see them on broad as well. Their Dad is their manager I think, so they could make it :D
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:38 pm

Plenty to "wish" for (not officially, just casually) from Metal Days' lineup in a couple weeks: http://www.metaldays.net/Line_up
    132 bands!
    Mine:

<h2>ACCEPT</h2>
    <h2>ALIEN WEAPONRY</h2>
    <h2>BEHEMOTH</h2>
    <h2>BLACK STAR RIDERS</h2>
    <h2>CORONER</h2>
    <h2>GIRLSCHOOL</h2>
    <h2>GRUESOME</h2>
    <h2>HATEBREED</h2>
    <h2>LEPROUS</h2>
    <h2>LOUDNESS</h2>
    <h2>MUNICIPAL WASTE</h2>
    <h2>MYRKUR</h2>
    <h2>OBITUARY</h2>
    <h2>PALLBEARER</h2>
    <h2>PRIMORDIAL</h2>
    <h2>SKELETONWITCH</h2>
    <h2>SOULFLY</h2>
    travellinglavidaloca
    Wiper

by travellinglavidaloca » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:08 am

Godflesh wrote:Plenty to "wish" for (not officially, just casually) from Metal Days' lineup in a couple weeks: http://www.metaldays.net/Line_up
    132 bands!
    Mine:

<h2>ACCEPT</h2>
    <h2>ALIEN WEAPONRY</h2>
    <h2>BEHEMOTH</h2>
    <h2>CORONER</h2>
    <h2>GIRLSCHOOL</h2>
    <h2>GRUESOME</h2>
    <h2>HATEBREED</h2>
    <h2>LEPROUS</h2>
    <h2>LOUDNESS</h2>
    <h2>MUNICIPAL WASTE</h2>
    <h2>MYRKUR</h2>
    <h2>OBITUARY</h2>
    <h2>PALLBEARER</h2>
    <h2>PRIMORDIAL</h2>
    <h2>SKELETONWITCH</h2>
    <h2>SOULFLY</h2>

I was there for last year's edition! It's an awesome festival in a beautiful location, with the river and everything, and the lineups are usually pretty good year after year. Highly recommended! :beerhorns:

In case somebody is interested, I have a post and a video in my blog about the whole experience (in Spanish though - not a problem for the video, maybe a bit of a problem for the blog post...), but since I am not sure if I can post this kind of stuff here, I won't unless somebody confirms it is allowed or somebody shows some interest in it... I don't want to break any rules! ;)

2019 - New Sailor! - Cabin 3549
    Adrenaline.Mob--Agent.Fresco--Aiumeen.Basoa--Arcturus--Arkona--Batushka--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cellar.Darling--Cruachan--Dool--Eluveitie--Ensiferum--Epica--Equilibrium--Ereb.Altor--Faun--Finntroll--Ghost--Green.Carnation--Helloween--In.Flames--King.Diamond--Lacuna.Coil--Leprous--Manegarm--Menhir--Moonsorrow--Moonspell--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nightwish--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Pain--Primordial--Rob.Zombie--Rotting.Christ--Shining.(NOR)--Skalmold--Symphony.X--The.69.Eyes--The.Foreshadowing--The.Great.Discord--Therion--Thyrfing--Trollfest--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Volbeat--Wardruna--Wintersun--Within.Temptation--Year.of.the.Goat
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:27 am

travellinglavidaloca wrote:
    Godflesh wrote:Plenty to "wish" for (not officially, just casually) from Metal Days' lineup in a couple weeks: http://www.metaldays.net/Line_up
    132 bands!
    Mine:

<h2>ACCEPT</h2>
    <h2>ALIEN WEAPONRY</h2>
    <h2>BEHEMOTH</h2>
    <h2>CORONER</h2>
    <h2>GIRLSCHOOL</h2>
    <h2>GRUESOME</h2>
    <h2>HATEBREED</h2>
    <h2>LEPROUS</h2>
    <h2>LOUDNESS</h2>
    <h2>MUNICIPAL WASTE</h2>
    <h2>MYRKUR</h2>
    <h2>OBITUARY</h2>
    <h2>PALLBEARER</h2>
    <h2>PRIMORDIAL</h2>
    <h2>SKELETONWITCH</h2>
    <h2>SOULFLY</h2>

I was there for last year's edition! It's an awesome festival in a beautiful location, with the river and everything, and the lineups are usually pretty good year after year. Highly recommended! :beerhorns:

In case somebody is interested, I have a post and a video in my blog about the whole experience (in Spanish though - not a problem for the video, maybe a bit of a problem for the blog post...), but since I am not sure if I can post this kind of stuff here, I won't unless somebody confirms it is allowed or somebody shows some interest in it... I don't want to break any rules! ;)

Rules? If there’s one thing that this forum lacks, it’s rules.
    Oh wait, the one thing this forum lacks is band announcements...
    My post was already borderline off-topic, but I for one am interested in learning what Metal Days are about (hey, it’s not like Andy is giving us any other topic to talk about, so we might as well talk about the competition :D ), so I say go ahead.
  • Mr. HCI
    Crewman

by Mr. HCI » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:03 am

Metaldays is every bit as fun as 70K, although very, very different.

I'm leaving for my third Metaldays soon (was just going through my camping gear when I saw this post, actually), and I've done 70K 4 times now.

Metaldays is in one of the most beautiful, and most umappreciated, places in the world! The Soca river valley is just gorgeous. And the river is the cleanest, bluest fresh water you've ever seen. Which is good.. because it gets hot. REALLY hot, sometimes. But that beautiful river is always there to cool off in.

A few observations about Metaldays:

Camping: If you don't like to camp, you can get a hotel or apartment within walking distance of the festival. But for me, a great deal of the fun is staying up until daybreak drinking with your new friends (you will definitely make quite a few). BUT.... if you camp, heed these hard-learned lessons: 1) Get there early! Like, 2 or 3 days early. This is because you REALLY, REALLY want a spot in the forest. If you camp out in the main field areas, the sun will cook you out of your tent by 9am, which is not a good thing when you are hung over on 2 hours' sleep. Also, the trees help to protect you from the wind and rain, which leads to... 2) BRING A GOOD TENT. Not a cheap Walmart thing. Not that one that was good 5 years ago and has been growing mold in your basement ever since. DO NOT cheap out on a tent. If your sleeping bag gets soaked the first night, you will be miserable the rest of the week.

Location: When you get there the first time, it's confusing (just like Miami!). But once you get to know the place you know where to find everything. It's well laid out. Food and beer are easily accessible. Finding your friends is easy. And most people end up joining up in loose groups of friends who generally camp in the same place every year, so you get to know the "neighborhood" after a while. The town of Tolmin is small but well-enough equipped to be invaded by 12000 Metalheads. Local people are friendly and helpful. Restaurants are good. It's a huge injection of cash into the local economy, and the people seem to welcome it. Even local children set up lemonade stands for us thirsty folks... very cute.

Prices: This is such a huge difference compared to 70K, it's shocking. Getting there is NOT cheap for me (now I know how you Aussies feel) at about $1500 RT. But... the festival ticket is 150 Euros. Including camping. Beers: 2 euros INSIDE the stage areas. Outside? 1 Euro. And that's for a big can, not a tiny cup. Not cheap enough? Hofer (the grocery store 1km away) has all the liquor you need for bargain prices (which, from what I've heard, are actually inflated during Metaldays compared to their "regular" prices, but still dirt cheap). Lots of restaurant options in Tolmin, also cheap.

People: Similar to 70K, you will meet great people from all over the world. My crew this year includes people from Israel, Austria, Switzerland, USA, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Ireland, England, New Zealand... these are all people I've met the last 2 years and we've become great friends. Overall, the vibe is a bit more laid back... since there's not so much overlap of bands/venues, no one is really in a big rush to get to the next show. Actually, in some respects, it's a lot more laid back... expect to see lots of nudity, especially down by the river. Expect to see a lot of people walking around openly smoking weed (no one gives a shit about this, including security). Expect a lot of drunken foolishness. But I've never seen anything unpleasant.. no fights, no violence, no theft. These things must happen, I suppose, but I've never witnessed any bad shenanigans like that.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. Oh, and there is a 70K Survivor meetup on Wednesday in front of the Lemmy Stage, just after the Sleepers' Guilt show. And check out Sleepers' Guilt... They're a great band and they're 70K Survivors! Add to wishlist for 2019.
    travellinglavidaloca
    Wiper

by travellinglavidaloca » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:52 am

I subscribe everything Mr. HCI just said! It's an amazing festival, and we might be back again in 2019 - we had such a great time. Plus, from Spain it is "only" a 1600 km drive :lol:

Anyway, since it seems to be OK, I'll just leave here the links for the blog post (again, in Spanish) from my blog and the video about Metaldays that I was talking about. Maybe they will be useful for somebody! ;)

Post: http://www.travellinglavidaloca.com/2017/10/30/metaldays-vacaciones-relax-festival-metal/

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXRIiAJ9o8Y&t=4s

2019 - New Sailor! - Cabin 3549
    Adrenaline.Mob--Agent.Fresco--Aiumeen.Basoa--Arcturus--Arkona--Batushka--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cellar.Darling--Cruachan--Dool--Eluveitie--Ensiferum--Epica--Equilibrium--Ereb.Altor--Faun--Finntroll--Ghost--Green.Carnation--Helloween--In.Flames--King.Diamond--Lacuna.Coil--Leprous--Manegarm--Menhir--Moonsorrow--Moonspell--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nightwish--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Pain--Primordial--Rob.Zombie--Rotting.Christ--Shining.(NOR)--Skalmold--Symphony.X--The.69.Eyes--The.Foreshadowing--The.Great.Discord--Therion--Thyrfing--Trollfest--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Volbeat--Wardruna--Wintersun--Within.Temptation--Year.of.the.Goat
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:27 am

Pellaz wrote:After seeing their glorious reactions to NeO's "And Plague Flowers the Kaleidoscope," I think Andy should get the two guys from Lost In Vegas onbroad...and give them free w-fi access so they can blog their reactions to different bands. (Or at least they could TRY to, with the Wi-Fi being kinda spotty. :lol: )

I don't know who they are, I also couldn't care less about others reactions, but I would love to see NeO onbroad.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:29 am

I'm a little late to the party, I was just able to login right now. Here's my Thrash Metal Jesus wishlist

Emperor (probably not going to happen)
    Dark Angel
    Immortal
    Abbath (yes, get both of them!!)
    Intruder
    Atrophy
    Onslaught
    Sacred Reich
    Limbonic Art
    Nasty Savage
    Arcturus
    Sadus
    Sodom
    Holy Moses
    Killian on Command
    TANKARD
    Deathrow
    LAAZ ROCKIT
    Meliah Rage
    Moonsorrow
    Falkenbach
    Mortuary Drape
    Uada
    Vicious Rumors
    Abattoir
    Vendetta
    Powermad
    Dimmu Borgiir (they would be awesome on the boat)
    Master
    Holy Terror
    Devastation
    Coroner
    Atheist
    RUNNING WILD
    Loudness
    Pestilence
    Dismember
    Gamma Ray
    Wargasm
    Fates Warning
    Sakrificer
    Artillery :shred:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:02 am

doomguy wrote:

I don't know who they are, I also couldn't care less about others reactions, but I would love to see NeO onbroad.

I think these guys would love to see 'em onbroad also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw97EVMVWlQ
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:03 pm

Throwing a vote in for the Brazilian power metal band ARMORED DAWN.

Had never heard of them before today, no-one has given them a vote yet, but I see they have 641,000 likes on Facebook :|
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:49 pm

Given the publicity around the release of the Death By Metal documentary last Friday (I bought it, it is excellent), I think we need both GRUESOME and OBITUARY on broad.
    I’m pretty sure both were already on my wishlist, though.
    https://www.facebook.com/deathbymetalmovie
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:49 am

Godflesh wrote:Given the publicity around the release of the Death By Metal documentary last Friday (I bought it, it is excellent), I think we need both GRUESOME and OBITUARY on broad.
    I’m pretty sure both were already on my wishlist, though.
    https://www.facebook.com/deathbymetalmovie
    Shit, I need to order that documentary! Long live Chuck :shred:
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:43 pm

We still have time for more wish list action though, as we all await the first announcements etc..

I got one more!

Not sure if the band tour much, but it would be weird and totally awesome for Solefald to join us on the high seas.

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:29 am

I made a theoretical lineup based on the most popular bands on the list. Now this is a lineup I can get behind!

2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Shadow Son
    Petty Officer

by Shadow Son » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:51 am

Jotunheimr wrote:I made a theoretical lineup based on the most popular bands on the list. Now this is a lineup I can get behind!

As absolutely amazing as that line-up is, I think it has way too many A-list / headliner bands to be realistic. Not to mention line-ups typically have about 10 or so "Cripper" bands and just glacing at your list I don't see any obvious ones. Don't get me wrong though, I would absolutely LOVE a line-up like this! In fact looking at it there are only 6 bands I wouldn't bother seeing...so maybe it's a bit too good lol.
    2015: Survivor: Cabin 9321
    2016: Survivor: Cabin 8455
    2017:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2018: Survivor: Cabin 1688
    2019:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2020: ABANDONED SHIP!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:54 am

Yeah there would be about 69 shows I'd wanna see there. A little TOO good :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:00 am

That lineup has like, four home runs for me and a bunch of stuff I'd avoid :lol:

Guess I have unpopular tastes.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:46 am

When I was looking up the festivals GOJIRA is on this year, I noticed that the following bands are on most of them, almost as if they were “touring” together.
    Therefore, now that it absolutely doesn’t matter, I would like to wish for these bands TWICE:
    - GOJIRA
    - SUICIDAL TENDENCIES
    - NAPALM DEATH
    - BEHEMOTH
    - POWER TRIP
    - ALIEN WEAPONRY
    If I had a signature, those would be the bands on it.

BTW, JUDAS PRIEST are also playing everywhere, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see them announced. Announced first, I hope.
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:54 am

Jotunheimr wrote:I made a theoretical lineup based on the most popular bands on the list. Now this is a lineup I can get behind!

After seeing this, I am destined to be disappointed with the actual lineup. Holy crap...
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:44 am

Well shit, if Tengger Cavalry got back together then they belong on my wishlist.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Iconix
    Crewman

by Iconix » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:06 am

If that lineup were real, I would not survive the cruise. I would need to hit like...50 shows, bare minimum.
    70k Survivor:
    2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024

Wishlist: (ON!, last year, repeats, still hoping)

Aeternam-AlienWeaponry-AllShallPerish-Allegaeon-AMONAMARTH-Amorphis-Anciients-AndyGillion-ArchEnemy-AtTheGates-BE'LAKOR-Belzebubs-BeyondCreation-TheBlackDahliaMurder-BlackCrownInitiate-Blackguard-BloodStainChild-BORKNAGAR-Carcass-Chimaira-CountlessSkies-DarkAge-Darkane-DarkLunacy-DarkTranquillity-Devildriver-Diablo-DimensionZero-DimmuBorgir-DisarmoniaMundi-Eluveitie-Ensiferum-Equilibrium-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FearFactory-Finntroll-FleshgodApocalypse-GOJIRA-Gyze-TheHaloEffect-TheHaunted-Helleborus-Ihsahn-InFlames-InMourning-Insomnium-IntoEternity-InVain-Kalmah-Katatonia-KingOfAsgard-LacunaCoil-LambOfGod-Manegarm-Mastodon-Mercenary-Miseration-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MorsPrincipiumEst-NeObliviscaris-Nightrage-Obscura-TheOcean-OceansOfSlumber-OctoberTide-OmniumGatherum-OPETH-Ouroboros-Persefone-PainConfessor-Raunchy-RiversOfNihil-RottingChrist-SaltatioMortis-ScarSymmetry-ShadowsFall-Shylmagoghnar-Skeletonwitch-Skyfire-Slipknot-Soen-Soilwork-Solution.45-Stam1na-Susperia-SvartCrown-SwallowTheSun-Sylosis-Testament-ThreatSignal-Trivium-Turisas-Tyr-Unearth-UnleashTheArchers-Whitechapel-WhiteVoid-Wilderun-Wintersun-Wolfheart

\m/ >_< \m/
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:23 pm

MDM lovers, take a look at this band:
    Moonshade - Goddess Eternal
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSndbZlzHC0
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    Space_Alexander
    Wiper

by Space_Alexander » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:06 am

First Post Time! Hello everyone, two time survivor!

For new bands, the following are my wishlist, in no particular order.
    1. Unleash the Archers
    2. Whispered
    3. Aether Realm
    4. Saor
    5. Powerwolf
    6. Stormtide
    7. Valhalore
    8. Shade Empire
    9. Saurom
    10. Ne Obliviscaris
    10. Wilderun
    11. Lör
    12. Galactic Empire
    13. Elvenking
    14. Dream Crew of Oddwood (they could even do a set at the pub!)
    15. Ex Deo
    16. John Williams

For some surviving bands, I'd love to see this year
    1. Equilibrium (feel like they'll be back)
    2. Omnium Gatherum (I think boat would sink without Markus on board)
    3. Blind Guardian
    4. Edguy
    5. Eluveitie
    6. Ensiferum
    7. Trollfest
    8. Kalmah
    9. Turisas
    10. Iced Earth
    11. Gamma Ray
    12. Tyr
    13. Carach Angren
    14. Firewind
    15. The Absence
    16. Gloryhammer
    17. Therion

Probably loads more I've forgotten. :beerhorns: See you all at the bar!
    - Alexander from Space
    Space_Alexander
    Wiper

by Space_Alexander » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:15 am

God, like a complete buffoon, I forgot one band that needs to make a debut onboard.

Graveshadow. :death:
    - Alexander from Space
Post Reply 702 posts