Discuss anything related to 70000TONS OF METAL
User

Zed3

Rank

Oiler

Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:39 am

France

Re: What bands can be ruled out for 2019?

by Zed3 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:58 am

bodomdragon wrote:Kind of bad news: european tour featuring Amorphis, Soilwork, Jinjer and Nailed to Obscurity overlapping with the cruise. These four bands are out.

The good news is that they play in Barcelona five days after the cruise so I'll get to watch them :D

Was about to post the news... Planning to come back on 70k in 2020 only, that's good news to me as they'll be playing in Lyon and won't miss them ! :headbanger: and then they can be onboard again in '20 :D
2017: Survivor - 2018: Got a beautiful baby girl instead ! - 2019: ?

Wishlist 2019:
Abbath-/-Aether.Realm-/-Audrey.Horne-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Be'lakor-/-Behemoth-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Biohazard-/-Blazon.Stone-/-Brujeria-/-Bucovina-/-Byzantine-/-Cretura-/-Dead.Asylum-/-Ensiferum-/-Exit.Eden-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Ghoultown-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Grand.Magus-/-Hellripper-/-Kobra.and.the.Lotus-/-Immolation-/-Iron.Walrus-/-In.Arkadia-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Loudblast-/-Lör-/-Moonspell-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-No.Return-/-Palantir-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-Savage.Machine-/-Sick.of.it.all-/-Sorcerer-/-Svart.Crown-/-Tankard-/-Troldhaugen-/-Undrask-/-Unleash.The.Archers-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-VUUR-/-Witherscape
User

Bob

Rank

Petty Officer

Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:49 am

Salt Lake City, Utah, USA

by Bob » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:06 am

bodomdragon wrote:Kind of bad news: european tour featuring Amorphis, Soilwork, Jinjer and Nailed to Obscurity overlapping with the cruise. These four bands are out.

JINJER! Would have loved to see her on the boat. She played SLC in April, might have to wait a while to see her roll through again.
Wishlist 2019:Hanzel und Gretyl-/-Heilung-/-Myrkur-/-Vermilia-/-Inquisition-/-Fleshgod-Apoc-/-Gojira-/-Babymetal-/-Burning Witches-/-Hevisaurus-/-Unleash the Archers-/-VUUR-/-Iron Maidens-/-The Heard-/-Oceans of Slumber

Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:29 pm

All bands from 70k 2018
Cripper - quitting after this June
Tengger Cavalry - gone the way of the dodo
Katatonia - contemplating their navels instead of doing band stuff
Wisdom - taking a break
Nightwish - not doing any shows in 2019 as working on new album
Morgoth
Gravedigger - touring
Burning Witches - touring with Gravedigger
Amorphis - touring
Soilwork - touring
Jinjer - touring
Nailed to Obscurity - touring

All bands from MORC 2019 including:
Extreme
Queensryche
Saxon
Skid Row
Danger Danger
King's X
DAD
Pink Cream 69
Upcoming Gigs:
August Stryper September Dragonland October Skid-Row November Def-Leppard December Bon-Jovi
2019 Wishlist
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
User

Bob

Rank

Petty Officer

by Bob » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:59 pm

cowboy71 wrote:All bands from 70k 2018
Jinjer - touring

Burning Witches - Another girlie band I follow that I won't get to see anytime soon.

And 3 on my Bucket List of bands I wanted to see.

Any chance Andy would book Heilung, or are they too progressive for the boat? They are primordial cave-man aboriginal type metal. I've been wanting to see them since I first experienced them on YouTube.
Wishlist 2019:Hanzel und Gretyl-/-Heilung-/-Myrkur-/-Vermilia-/-Inquisition-/-Fleshgod-Apoc-/-Gojira-/-Babymetal-/-Burning Witches-/-Hevisaurus-/-Unleash the Archers-/-VUUR-/-Iron Maidens-/-The Heard-/-Oceans of Slumber

no avatar
User

AJMA

Rank

Wiper

Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:13 pm

Montevideo, Uruguay

by AJMA » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:27 am

Avantasia ruled out.
Asked on facebook and answered by Tobi himself :cry:

Alejandro Melgar: 70000 Tons of Metal is a little bit much to ask? :P
Avantasia: Yes, no shows in January...

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/avantasia/photos/a.10151031238933889.434995.266872843888/10156064757873889/?type=3&theater
User

mbob

Rank

Petty Officer

Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:17 pm

Montgomery, Texas

by mbob » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:46 am

Interviewed Oscar from Hammerfall last night for 70K. He said that they would love to be back on the boat but have Jan/Feb booked up for the next 2 years so 2021 would be the earliest they could do it.

Then again, they were supposed to be recording an album this year but instead toured North America and are hitting the festivals in Europe since their tour in 2017 was so successful. So...plans can change...you never know!
2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
2016 - Survivor (2292)
2017 - Survivor (9618)
2018 - Survivor (9678)
2019 - Please take my money!

Please...Accept-|-Amaranthe-|-Amon.Amarth-|-Ancient.Bards-|-Anthrax-|-Apocalyptica-|-Arkona-|-Astral.Doors-|-Atlas.Pain-|-Avantasia-|-Behemoth-|-Blind.Guardian-|-Borknagar-|-Brymir-|-Cain's.Offering-|-Children.of.Bodom-|-Civil.War-|-Crimfall-|-Death.Angel-|-Delain-|-Demons.and.Wizards-|-Doro-|-DragonForce-|-Dragonland-|-Dragony-|-Edguy-|-Eluveitie-|-Ensiferum-|-Epica-|-Equilibrium-|-Ex.Deo-|-Falconer-|-Firewind-|-Gamma.Ray-|-Gloryhammer-|-Grave.Digger-|-Haggard-|-Hammerfall-|-Heathen.Foray-|-Helloween-|-Helstar-|-Holy.Grail-|-Iced.Earth-|-In.Flames-|-Kamelot-|-Lacuna.Coil-|-Lizzy.Borden-|-Manowar-|-Myrkur-|-Nightwish-|-Nothgard-|-Orden.Ogan-|-Powerwolf-|-Pretty.Maids-|-Rage-|-Refuge-|-Running.Wild-|-Saltatio.Mortis-|-Savatage-|-Saxon-|-Serious.Black-|-Stratovarius-|-Svbway.To.Sally-|-Testament-|-Therion-|-Turisas-|-Twilight.Force-|-Tyr-|-U.D.O.-|-Uli.Jon.Roth-|-Unisonic-|-Van.Canto-|-Venom-|-Wintersun
User

bodomdragon

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:07 am

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

by bodomdragon » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:14 am

AJMA wrote:Avantasia ruled out.

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/avantasia/photos/a.10151031238933889.434995.266872843888/10156064757873889/?type=3&theater

Well, fuck.
Wishlist:
Accept--ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--
Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--Helloween--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--Ne.Obliviscaris--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018: Survivor
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:42 pm

All bands from 70k 2018
Cripper - quitting after this June
Katatonia - contemplating their navels instead of doing band stuff
Wisdom - taking a break
Nightwish - not doing any shows in 2019 as working on new album
Morgoth
Gravedigger - touring
Amorphis - touring
Soilwork - touring
Jinjer - touring
Nailed to Obscurity - touring
Hammerfall - Oscar says no
Avantasia - Tobi says no

All bands from MORC 2019 including:
Extreme
Queensryche
Saxon
Skid Row
Danger Danger
King's X
DAD
Pink Cream 69
Upcoming Gigs:
August Stryper September Dragonland October Skid-Row November Def-Leppard December Bon-Jovi
2019 Wishlist
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
User

Godflesh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Seattle, WA

by Godflesh » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:15 pm

I wanted to request Bathsheba (awesome doom from Belgium with a female vocalist), but Metal Archives reports that they'll be playing their final gig on August 16th, 2018.
User

Mr.Kito

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:18 am

São Paulo, Brasil

by Mr.Kito » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:28 pm

AJMA wrote:Avantasia ruled out.

Source:

But day 2 is already february... :roll:
2019.: Accept-Adrenaline.Mob-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Aneurose-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Doro-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi.RoS.Tour-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Grand.Magus-HellArise-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Kontrust-Mors.Principium.Est-Nevermore-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Operation:Mindcrime-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Subway.To.Sally-Susperia-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-TriOsphere-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
2013-Survivor
2014-Survivor
2015-Survivor
2016- :(
2017- :(
2018-Survivor
2019-Soon
User

alex_canada

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:23 pm

Winnipeg

by alex_canada » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:08 pm

The late announcements are contributing to my eyeing up other festivals and taking a break after 8 years. I'd go on 70k again if the lineup is rolled out and mostly good, but vacation time at my new job is harder to get...
3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Blink 182, Chthonic, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Pagan's Mind, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:52 am

alex_canada wrote:The late announcements are contributing to my eyeing up other festivals and taking a break after 8 years. I'd go on 70k again if the lineup is rolled out and mostly good, but vacation time at my new job is harder to get...

Yup. I've got less vacation/flex time at this job overall too, so while I'm resigned to doing at least one more year of 70k (2019 or 2020), I might start looking at other destinations.
Allegaeon-†-Amorphis-†-BabyMetal-†-CHTHONIC-†-Fallujah-†-Gojira-†-Katatonia-†-IN.VAIN-†-Melechesh-†-MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Omnium.Gatherum-†-Pain-†-Persefone-†-Scar.Symmetry-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Tengger.Cavalry-†-Trollfest-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User

Bob

Rank

Petty Officer

by Bob » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:11 am

Godflesh wrote:I wanted to request Bathsheba (awesome doom from Belgium with a female vocalist), but Metal Archives reports that they'll be playing their final gig on August 16th, 2018.

Nice and spooky, I like. Thanks for the suggestion.

User

Ti7aNiC

Rank

Oiler

Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:03 pm

Halifax, NS, Canada

by Ti7aNiC » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:44 am

alex_canada wrote:The late announcements are contributing to my eyeing up other festivals and taking a break after 8 years. I'd go on 70k again if the lineup is rolled out and mostly good, but vacation time at my new job is harder to get...

It'd break my heart not to see you on-board, but honestly, with the repeating destination and current lack of hype/announcements, I'd understand this year. If you skip out on 2019 - come back for the 10th since Andy promises something special! Otherwise, see ya in the moshtub.

Side Note: I'm also interested in a 2019 or 2020 European metal fest, but it's a little more complicated for me to hash out travel plans like that with the little dinosaur.
Survivor:
70K 2016, 70K 2017, & 70K 2018

2019 Wishlist:
Abbath-/-AmonAmarth-/-Batushka-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-BlindGuardian-/-CattleDecapitation-/-ChildrenOfBodom-/-DeathAngel-/-DevinTownsend-/-DimmuBorgir-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Gojira-/-InFlames-/-Inquisition-/-JudasPriest-/-Khôrada-/-Mgła-/-Moonspell-/-MorsPrincipiumEst-/-NeObliviscaris-/-Opeth-/-Persefone-/-Pillorian-/-ProtestTheHero-/-RiversOfNihil-/-RottingChrist-/-Satyricon-/-Stratovarius-/-Týr-/-Thrawsunblat-/-Vesperia

C A P E   B R E T O N
C A N A D A

You'll find me in the moshtub.
User

Godflesh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Seattle, WA

by Godflesh » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:35 pm

Less than a week to wait now :shred:
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:48 am

Godflesh wrote:Less than a week to wait now :shred:

... what do you know that we don't?
Allegaeon-†-Amorphis-†-BabyMetal-†-CHTHONIC-†-Fallujah-†-Gojira-†-Katatonia-†-IN.VAIN-†-Melechesh-†-MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Omnium.Gatherum-†-Pain-†-Persefone-†-Scar.Symmetry-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Tengger.Cavalry-†-Trollfest-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:55 pm

Phoenix wrote:

I'm betting it's an inspired guess....but it's a good one.

It IS just about time.

Soooooooooooooooooooon.
2019 Wishlist:
Abbath--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Eluveitie
--Emperor--Ensiferum--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Kalmah--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Novembers.Doom--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Survivor
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:05 pm

It is almost Canada Day. And we could use some good news.
User

Godflesh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Seattle, WA

by Godflesh » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:40 pm

Pellaz wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

I'm betting it's an inspired guess....but it's a good one.

It IS just about time.

Soooooooooooooooooooon.

Yes, it will happen on Tuesday, with Dimmu Borgir opening the dance.
User

Mr.Kito

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:18 am

São Paulo, Brasil

by Mr.Kito » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:00 am

Phill Anselmo & The Illegals Will be Touring Brazil during the cruise, so any project with Phill Anselmo is ruled out
2019.: Accept-Adrenaline.Mob-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Aneurose-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Doro-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi.RoS.Tour-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Grand.Magus-HellArise-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Kontrust-Mors.Principium.Est-Nevermore-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Operation:Mindcrime-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Subway.To.Sally-Susperia-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-TriOsphere-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
2013-Survivor
2014-Survivor
2015-Survivor
2016- :(
2017- :(
2018-Survivor
2019-Soon
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:10 am

Tengger Cavalry have reformed so they can be removed from the list. http://bravewords.com/news/tengger-cavalry-regroup-and-release-new-single-and-music-video-for-heart
I should get around to updating my signature
User

Bob

Rank

Petty Officer

by Bob » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:45 am

mooyagi wrote:Tengger Cavalry have reformed so they can be removed from the list. http://bravewords.com/news/tengger-cavalry-regroup-and-release-new-single-and-music-video-for-heart

F'n awesome! So glad to hear this, thanks for the update!

Bob wrote:
mooyagi wrote:Tengger Cavalry is no more. Saw them on a few wishlists.

That sucks, I was hoping to see them someday live. http://lambgoat.com/news/29641/Tengger- ... -breaks-up

Didn't care for the original stuff but their cover songs were awesome.

Tengger Cavalry - Symphony of Destruction (Megadeth Cover)
https://youtu.be/6hwl-nABpNI

Tengger Cavalry - Nemesis (Arch Enemy Cover)
https://youtu.be/MWu1VA0T3MA

Tengger Cavalry - Du Hast (Rammstein Cover)
https://youtu.be/MdTe0smBBac

On another note: Recently discovered Inquisition, what an amazing sound they have.

https://youtu.be/ZrNyEx9jME4
OMG and this: https://youtu.be/KILavnRoheY?list=RDKILavnRoheY

But after a little research I also discovered they were dropped from their label a few months back, some unsavory news still being hashed out, but the damage is done, so I don't think we'll ever see them play on the boat. Think they played on the boat 2013. Listening to their latest album, really creepy stuff going on there, too bad I'll never see them perform I guess, sad.

User

Downvod

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:09 am

Twin Lakes, Wisconsin

by Downvod » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:51 am

mooyagi wrote:Tengger Cavalry have reformed so they can be removed from the list. http://bravewords.com/news/tengger-cavalry-regroup-and-release-new-single-and-music-video-for-heart

Andy! You are taking so long that bands are actually disbanding and then reuniting before we even have announcements!
70k 2016: Cabin 7279
70k 2017: Cabin 6361
70k 2018: Cabin 1704

Abbath-/-Accept-/-Aetherian-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-The.Crown-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Eluveitie-/-Emperor-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Evocation-/-Exmortus-/-The.Faceless-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-God.Dethroned-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-In.Vain-/-Kalmah-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kvelertak-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Moonsorrow-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Myrkur-/-Necrophagist-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Persefone-/-Powerglove-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Sodom-/-Soilwork-/-Solution.45-/-Symphony.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-Tiamat-/-Tyr-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterhymn-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:20 am

Downvod wrote:

Andy! You are taking so long that bands are actually disbanding and then reuniting before we even have announcements!

Ye gods, it's true. :evil:
2019 Wishlist:
Abbath--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Eluveitie
--Emperor--Ensiferum--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Kalmah--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Novembers.Doom--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Survivor
Previous