Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

Re: 2019 Rumors and Predictions

by Bob » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:14 am

Pellaz wrote:
    % These are a few of my favorite things.... % :D

% These are a few of my favorite things....
    %: Too many arguments.

Even the operating system knows this, haha!
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:31 pm

I would say Ne Obliviscaris. They're doing pretty damn good in the wishlists
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:17 pm

cegr80 wrote:I would say Ne Obliviscaris. They're doing pretty damn good in the wishlists

--And they were invited (FINALLY) for 2018, but had to decline.

AND they're really good. :headbanger:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:02 pm

Bob wrote:% These are a few of my favorite things....

hah. now THAT's funny. :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:12 pm

Pellaz wrote:
    Bob wrote:% These are a few of my favorite things....

hah. now THAT's funny. :lol:

2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    ymapazagain
    Oiler

by ymapazagain » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:01 am

Psycroptic would love to return (played in 2017). The guitarist was on board this year.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:49 pm

Lizzy Borden is releasing his first new album in 11 years, due out mid-June.

Good time for him to return to 70k?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Saga
    Wiper

wishlist

by Saga » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:16 am

Mystic Prophecy
    Five finger Death punsch
    Amorfis
    Gus G
    Bullet
    Ghost
    King Dimond
    Scorpions
    Bonfire
    Hammerfall
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:01 am

I know that Wind Rose have contacted 70K, hope they will be there for the first time in 2019.

Derdian would like to be onbroad, also for the first time. As I mentioned it on the wishlist thread, they are celebrating their 20th anniversary this year and will get a new album, hopefully later this year as the recordings are over now).

Hopefully Tyr will be back as they are also working on a new album. Heri Joensen also working on a new album for his other band Heljareyga. Would be great to have the both of them onbroad.

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun May 06, 2018 11:28 pm

I'm gonna go ahead and add Vomitory to the predictions. They're reuniting for select gigs to celebrate their 30th anniversary next year. They were supposed to play already a few years back, but then Andy went missing for six months, and they never made it on the boat. 70k would be a great way to start the reunion "tour".
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:03 am

Dave Mustaine did a recent interview where he mentions that Megadeth has a cruise lined up in 2019. He didn't say which cruise. I have no knowledge if it has already been announced. MORC has already announced their performers. Shiprocked has not annouced their lineup yet, so it could be that cruise. If it was 70K, I figure they would be the first band announced.

https://omny.fm/shows/rock-talk-with-mi ... ack-russel

Around 51:15 is where this comment is made:

"We've got a bunch of other really fantastic things that I wish I could tell you. We've got a cruise, like a 'Murder Who Done it' kind of boot camp thing we're gonna be doing over in Europe. And Pledge [Music] is gonna be in the studio with us again, and blah blah blah blah... So it's a great day to be a Megadeth fan."
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:35 am

Sgt. B wrote:"We've got a bunch of other really fantastic things that I wish I could tell you. We've got a cruise, like a 'Murder Who Done it' kind of boot camp thing we're gonna be doing over in Europe. And Pledge [Music] is gonna be in the studio with us again, and blah blah blah blah... So it's a great day to be a Megadeth fan."

This reads to me almost like they're doing a cruise out of Europe, which I guess implies their own? Though I didn't actually listen to it because I'm at work so I could be reading too much into it.

Geez, if this is about 70k, can you imagine the amount of new people who would be clamouring to get on broad? It almost seems too risky for Andy to try it while we're still on the Independence.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:51 am

I thought that when I read it also. I listened and it seemed like two different things. They did a boot camp thing before where people camped out on Mustaine's property in southern California for a few days. That is what makes me think it is something different. I could easily be wrong.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:08 pm

Sgt. B wrote:Dave Mustaine did a recent interview where he mentions that Megadeth has a cruise lined up in 2019. He didn't say which cruise. I have no knowledge if it has already been announced. MORC has already announced their performers. Shiprocked has not annouced their lineup yet, so it could be that cruise. If it was 70K, I figure they would be the first band announced.

"We've got a bunch of other really fantastic things that I wish I could tell you. We've got a cruise, like a 'Murder Who Done it' kind of boot camp thing we're gonna be doing over in Europe. And Pledge [Music] is gonna be in the studio with us again, and blah blah blah blah... So it's a great day to be a Megadeth fan."

That would be a solid hour of nap time
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:07 pm

Azazel101 wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:Dave Mustaine did a recent interview where he mentions that Megadeth has a cruise lined up in 2019. He didn't say which cruise. I have no knowledge if it has already been announced. MORC has already announced their performers. Shiprocked has not annouced their lineup yet, so it could be that cruise. If it was 70K, I figure they would be the first band announced.

+1
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:53 pm

Azazel101 wrote:

On the bright side, having Megadeth onbriad would give me a chance to see whoever is playing in other venues at the same time.
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:51 pm

Since they had "Hodor" (Kristian Nairn) jamming out with them on guitar backstage at Hellfest, I'd accept it IF Megadeth brought along some Game of Thrones action. :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
  • arivera14
    Oiler

by arivera14 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:39 am

Well I am a big Fan of Megadeth actually is my second all time favorite behind Iron Maiden if Mr. Mustaine will be onboard on 2019 would make me go NUTS!!! I´ve seen the 4 times in my life 2010,2011,2013 here in my country Costa Rica and 2018 at Hell And Heaven on Mexico, now I´m asking myself would it be the first ANNOUNCEMENT?

Pura Vida Maes... :shred: :shred:

"MEGADETH, MEGADETH I LOVE MY MEGADETH"
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:00 am

Phoenix wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:"We've got a bunch of other really fantastic things that I wish I could tell you. We've got a cruise, like a 'Murder Who Done it' kind of boot camp thing we're gonna be doing over in Europe. And Pledge [Music] is gonna be in the studio with us again, and blah blah blah blah... So it's a great day to be a Megadeth fan."

This reads to me almost like they're doing a cruise out of Europe, which I guess implies their own? Though I didn't actually listen to it because I'm at work so I could be reading too much into it.

Geez, if this is about 70k, can you imagine the amount of new people who would be clamouring to get on broad? It almost seems too risky for Andy to try it while we're still on the Independence.

It clearly sounds to me like he's talking about a cruise out of Europe.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:32 pm

Atrophy has a song literally named “Soon...”.
    Surely, that’s our first clue.

I should make a 70000 Tons of Metal 2019 Spotify playlist with this, and “The sound of silence” by Disturbed.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:21 am

Godflesh wrote:Atrophy has a song literally named “Soon...”.

I should make a 70000 Tons of Metal 2019 Spotify playlist with this, and “The sound of silence” by Disturbed.

Atrophy have been asking me for the last 2 years on what they have to do to get on the boat
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:25 am

Speaking of Megadeth....
    I wonder if they'd come on broad.
    Because Mustaine once said the band refuses to play with 'satanic' bands!

And remember the silliness surrounding the addition of the awesome Rotting Christ on some festival bill...and Mega-D wanted no part of it....even though RT are not a satanic band!

I think it would be great to see Mega-D on the boat....imagine the Jamming with Waters sessions!!!!!!
    Soilwork's drummer, playing with Megadeth, has been on the cruise before, so maybe there's that connection there!?!?!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

by PotatoPotahto » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:31 am

Maybe they're going to announce Helloween tomorrow, Friday the 13th. Spooky.
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:57 am

Cardest wrote:Soilwork's drummer, playing with Megadeth, has been on the cruise before, so maybe there's that connection there!?!?!

Soilwork's drummer will be on tour with Soilwork during the 2019 cruise, so that hurts your assertion more than it helps.

We're not getting an announcement until Andy makes that Official 2019 Megathread. Until that exists, odds of announcements are zero. And Andy took off his "last visited" status, so we'll never know.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:01 am

Phoenix wrote:
    Cardest wrote:Soilwork's drummer, playing with Megadeth, has been on the cruise before, so maybe there's that connection there!?!?!

Soilwork's drummer will be on tour with Soilwork during the 2019 cruise, so that hurts your assertion more than it helps.

We're not getting an announcement until Andy makes that Official 2019 Megathread. Until that exists, odds of announcements are zero. And Andy took off his "last visited" status, so we'll never know.

He is referring to Dirk, who is no longer in Soilwork. He is correct, Dirk was on with them in 2014 as well as BTH.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:00 pm

Godflesh wrote:Atrophy has a song literally named “Soon...”.

Yes, a clue that UMC's announcement process has...atrophied.. . . :lol: but also :evil:
    2025 Wishlist:
  • headlinerluxi
    Petty Officer

by headlinerluxi » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:44 am

Megadeth would be great
    2012 survivor
    2013 survivor
    2014 survivor
    2016 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2019 !!!
    Savatage Queensryche Powerwolf Dokken Megadeth Mob Rules UDO Wasp Ripper Owens Tesla Y&T Armored Saint Testament Iced Earth Sabaton DAD Tesla Cinderella Brainstorm
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:23 am

headlinerluxi wrote:Megadeth would be great

Agreed, I'd be excited to see Megadeth on the boat if they would come.
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:08 am

Bob wrote:

You can do your band shopping here: http://www.celebritytalent.net/sampletalent/index.php?term=Metal&search=
    The biggest we almost had was GOJIRA at $40,000+, so I’d say that’s our max budget for one band, or close.
    MEGADETH and JUDAS PRIEST are at $150,000+.
    SLAYER was at $30,000 on that list in 2014, but now it’s $150,000+ too.
    You can also forget BABYMETAL.

SUICIDAL TENDENCIES is still affordable at $25,000+!
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:45 am

Godflesh wrote:
    Bob wrote:

You can do your band shopping here: http://www.celebritytalent.net/sampletalent/index.php?term=Metal&search=
    The biggest we almost had was GOJIRA at $40,000+, so I’d say that’s our max budget for one band, or close.

I will Take S.T. !!!!

and as long as we have Dave back lets bring Dead Cross back

and now we have Mike on broad, lets get Faith No More :shred:
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:25 am

Azazel101 wrote:
    Godflesh wrote:You can do your band shopping here: http://www.celebritytalent.net/sampletalent/index.php?term=Metal&search=

I will Take S.T. !!!!

FAITH NO MORE charges $500,000+, more than MEGADETH, JUDAS PRIEST, and SLAYER combined.
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:16 am

I'd be happy to have ST on the boat, but with Dave Lombardo, may as well add Dead Cross too!

Maybe ST can do a 'metal' set.
    Their 1988-1994 period, plus the new record, which I love.

As for the reality of this...I doubt it. I can't see it happening.

Cool, if it does.

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:24 am

Godflesh wrote:
    Azazel101 wrote:
    Godflesh wrote:You can do your band shopping here: http://www.celebritytalent.net/sampletalent/index.php?term=Metal&search=

I will Take S.T. !!!!

FAITH NO MORE charges $500,000+, more than MEGADETH, JUDAS PRIEST, and SLAYER combined.

it was just a joke
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:12 pm

Justin Pearson would probably be the 1st murder victim of the cruise,it has to happen eventually either him or get Kim Kelly from Noisey on the ship.Double Murder possibilities.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:43 pm

Maybe the cruise is cancelled

Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:45 pm

We all shoulda had something by now.

Many cruisers were booked, this time last year.

• meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:20 pm

Cardest wrote:Maybe the cruise is cancelled

I didn't want to be the first one to post something like this, as the thought has crossed my mind. Can they not build a stage on the refurbished boat?
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:35 pm

I'm guessing there are logistic issues going on in the background somewhere.

Maybe about the construction/location of the stage on the newly refurbed ship?

Maybe around coming up with a 'fairer' system to do the bookings?

I don't think that the admins would still be floating around here (Caitlyn was online earlier today, Aaron was last on last week), nor would they continually be posting to social media, if there was something insurmountable going on.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:04 pm

From Facebook, 12 hours ago:
    70000tons "We know there's a longer wait this year but don't worry :) All is well!"

Obviously they wouldn't ever come out and say "Things are doomed! No cruise next year! KTHANXBAI!". But the tone of the response does indicate to me all is well.

If things were all going to hell in the background I dont think they would bother to respond in such an affirmative manner, if at all.

Just my 2 cents worth.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
Post Reply 383 posts