User

Godflesh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Seattle, WA

All Star Jam

by Godflesh » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:31 pm

I missed it this year for the first time, because I only went out from dusk till dawn (looks like I developed some bizarre garlic allergy :twisted:).
How was it compared to previous years?
Did anybody film it and post it yet?
There are only 2 or 3 vids on YouTube, and it looks like the dude who sang Quiet Riot would have been perfect for The Number of the Beast.
User

Gratch

Rank

Petty Officer

Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:06 am

Salt Lake City, Utah

Re: All Star Jam

by Gratch » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:38 am

I thought it was mostly 'meh'.

Then again, I've thought that about the Jam all three years I've been.
2016 Survivor
2017 Survivor
2018 Survivor

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Finntroll - Gloryhammer - Igorrr - Ihsahn - Khemmis - Myrkur - Nechochwen - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Troldhaugen - Vainaja - Wilderun - Witherscape
User

Godflesh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Seattle, WA

by Godflesh » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:52 am

User

cegr80

Rank

Petty Officer

Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:02 pm

Houston, TX USA

by cegr80 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:09 am

I never miss the jams, I think they are pretty cool. I liked it this year, save for the Amberian Dawn chick who ruined The Number of The Beast. She was struggling with the lyrics.

Enjoyed Pull The Plug a lot! :death:
2017: Survivor - Cabin #7682
2018: Survivor - Cabin #9701

2019 Wishlist:
Acrassicauda|Alkaloid|Arcturus|AtTheGates|Batushka|BlackCrownInitiate|Borknagar|Candlemass|ChtoniC
DimmuBorgir|Emperor|Ensiferum|Gorod|Ihsahn|Inferi|Jinjer|KeepOfKalessin|MorbidAngel|NovembersDoom
ParadiseLost|Persefone|Shining(Nor)|TheGrindmother|Tyr|Wardehns
User

Razor Ramon

Rank

Midshipman

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Philadelphia, PA

by Razor Ramon » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:03 am

All Star Waste Of Time
70000 Tons 2019
Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Bloodbath-/-Paradise-Lost-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-In-Vain-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Arkan--/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Tristania-/-Autumnal-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Bilocate-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Ne-Obliviscaris-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Coldworld-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Silent-Stream-Of-Godless-Elegy-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-Centinex-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Cellar-Darling-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Dool-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkyr-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn
My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
User

cegr80

Rank

Petty Officer

Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:02 pm

Houston, TX USA

by cegr80 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:33 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:All Star Waste Of Time

Settle down, chico
2017: Survivor - Cabin #7682
2018: Survivor - Cabin #9701

2019 Wishlist:
Acrassicauda|Alkaloid|Arcturus|AtTheGates|Batushka|BlackCrownInitiate|Borknagar|Candlemass|ChtoniC
DimmuBorgir|Emperor|Ensiferum|Gorod|Ihsahn|Inferi|Jinjer|KeepOfKalessin|MorbidAngel|NovembersDoom
ParadiseLost|Persefone|Shining(Nor)|TheGrindmother|Tyr|Wardehns
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:26 am

I was so disappointed there was no effort whatsoever to acknowledge Warrel Dane's passing with a Nevermore or Sanctuary cover that I....found something else to do.
2019 Wishlist:
Abbath--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Eluveitie
--Emperor--Ensiferum--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Kalmah--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Novembers.Doom--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Survivor