Post Reply 7 posts Page 1 of 1
All Star Jam
  • Godflesh
    Midshipman

All Star Jam

by Godflesh » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:31 pm

I missed it this year for the first time, because I only went out from dusk till dawn (looks like I developed some bizarre garlic allergy :twisted:).
    How was it compared to previous years?
    Did anybody film it and post it yet?
    There are only 2 or 3 vids on YouTube, and it looks like the dude who sang Quiet Riot would have been perfect for The Number of the Beast.
    Accept-/-Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Borknagar-/-Brujeria-/-Candiria-/-Candlemass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Cavalera.Conspiracy.(kind.of) -/-Combichrist-/-Coroner-/-Dark.Angel-/-Deicide-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Galakticon.-/-Ghost-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Ministry-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Napalm.Death-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nile-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Obituary-/-Onslaught-/-Pestilence-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Ross.The.Boss-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suffocation-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Faceless-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Xibalba
    Gratch
    Petty Officer

Re: All Star Jam

by Gratch » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:38 am

I thought it was mostly 'meh'.

Then again, I've thought that about the Jam all three years I've been.
    2016 Survivor
    2017 Survivor
    2018 Survivor

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Gloryhammer - Igorrr - Ihsahn - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Troldhaugen - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape
  • Godflesh
    Midshipman

by Godflesh » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:52 am

Accept-/-Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Borknagar-/-Brujeria-/-Candiria-/-Candlemass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Cavalera.Conspiracy.(kind.of) -/-Combichrist-/-Coroner-/-Dark.Angel-/-Deicide-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Galakticon.-/-Ghost-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Ministry-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Napalm.Death-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nile-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Obituary-/-Onslaught-/-Pestilence-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Ross.The.Boss-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suffocation-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Faceless-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Xibalba
    cegr80
    Petty Officer

by cegr80 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:09 am

I never miss the jams, I think they are pretty cool. I liked it this year, save for the Amberian Dawn chick who ruined The Number of The Beast. She was struggling with the lyrics.

Enjoyed Pull The Plug a lot! :death:
    2017: Survivor - Cabin #7682
    2018: Survivor - Cabin #9701

2019 Wishlist:
    Acrassicauda|Alkaloid|Arcturus|AtTheGates|Batushka|BlackCrownInitiate|Borknagar|Candlemass|ChtoniC
    DimmuBorgir|Emperor|Ensiferum|Gorod|Ihsahn|Inferi|Jinjer|KeepOfKalessin|MorbidAngel|NovembersDoom
    ParadiseLost|Persefone|Shining(Nor)|TheGrindmother|Tyr|Wardehns
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:03 am

All Star Waste Of Time
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Bloodbath-/-Paradise-Lost-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-In-Vain-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Arkan--/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Tristania-/-Autumnal-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Coldworld-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-Centinex-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Cellar-Darling-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkyr-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-Hamferd
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    cegr80
    Petty Officer

by cegr80 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:33 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:All Star Waste Of Time

Settle down, chico
    2017: Survivor - Cabin #7682
    2018: Survivor - Cabin #9701

2019 Wishlist:
    Acrassicauda|Alkaloid|Arcturus|AtTheGates|Batushka|BlackCrownInitiate|Borknagar|Candlemass|ChtoniC
    DimmuBorgir|Emperor|Ensiferum|Gorod|Ihsahn|Inferi|Jinjer|KeepOfKalessin|MorbidAngel|NovembersDoom
    ParadiseLost|Persefone|Shining(Nor)|TheGrindmother|Tyr|Wardehns
    Pellaz
    Ensign

by Pellaz » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:26 am

I was so disappointed there was no effort whatsoever to acknowledge Warrel Dane's passing with a Nevermore or Sanctuary cover that I....found something else to do.
    2019 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Eluveitie
    --Emperor--Ensiferum--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Kalmah--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Novembers.Doom--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
Post Reply 7 posts Page 1 of 1