Post Reply 516 posts
Official Guess the First Announcement Date Thread
    Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Official Guess the First Announcement Date Thread

by Phoenix » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:39 pm

cowboy71 wrote:They haven't even cleared this year's bands from the lineup page on the website yet :/

I'm guessing we are still at least a month away from any action.

Starting in August? Wouldn't that make it like, the second latest announcement EVER?

I don't have a spreadsheet with that data in it but I'm sure someone does :roll:
    Allegaeon-†-Amorphis-†-BabyMetal-†-CHTHONIC-†-Fallujah-†-Gojira-†-IN.VAIN-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Omnium.Gatherum-†-Pain-†-Persefone-†-Scar.Symmetry-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Tengger.Cavalry-†-Trollfest-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:54 pm

Phoenix wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:They haven't even cleared this year's bands from the lineup page on the website yet :/

I'm guessing we are still at least a month away from any action.

Starting in August? Wouldn't that make it like, the second latest announcement EVER?

I don't have a spreadsheet with that data in it but I'm sure someone does :roll:

If only there was some resident man, that looked after stats..........
    Upcoming Gigs:
    BOAT
    2019 Wishlist
    -/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:02 pm

But yeah, we are already only a few days off being the latest ever first band announcement. Seems almost inevitable that record will be broken now. Here is the breakdown of when the first bands have been announced for previous cruises:

2018 - 3 July Meshuggah
    2017 - 8 July Anthrax
    2016 - 25 June Iced Earth
    2015 - 15 March Blind Guardian
    2014 - 31 March Dark Tranquillity
    2013 - 27 June Anacrusis
    2012 - 18 April Eluveitie
    2011 - 18 Dec (2009) Amon Amarth
    Upcoming Gigs:
    BOAT
    2019 Wishlist
    -/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
  • Godflesh
    Midshipman

by Godflesh » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:24 pm

Anthrax was 7/7 for Round 7.
    And the home page was updated for 2017 around May 28th 2016.
    Accept-/-Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Brujeria-/-Candiria-/-Candlemass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Cavalera.Conspiracy.(kind.of) -/-Combichrist-/-Coroner-/-Dark.Angel-/-Deicide-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Galakticon.-/-Ghost-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Ministry-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Napalm.Death-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nile-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Obituary-/-Onslaught-/-Pestilence-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Ross.The.Boss-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suffocation-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Faceless-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Xibalba
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:28 pm

Godflesh wrote:Anthrax was 7/7 for Round 7.

Yeah - my dates are Australian. We are ahead of you! :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    BOAT
    2019 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Midshipman

by Godflesh » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:07 pm

Alright, I concede defeat for my guess.
    Accept-/-Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Brujeria-/-Candiria-/-Candlemass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Cavalera.Conspiracy.(kind.of) -/-Combichrist-/-Coroner-/-Dark.Angel-/-Deicide-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Galakticon.-/-Ghost-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Ministry-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Napalm.Death-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nile-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Obituary-/-Onslaught-/-Pestilence-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Ross.The.Boss-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suffocation-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Faceless-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Xibalba
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:38 pm

I'm calling it early (or technically not early because it is already the 4th of July here :P).

I'm gone :P

As mentioned I don't see a chance of ANY guess in July as being right anymore.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    BOAT
    2019 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Midshipman

by Godflesh » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:24 pm

Think about it: every day, YOU collect interest on your own money (or don’t pay interest on debt), instead of THEM for seven months.
    I’d be fine with sales opening in January.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:03 am

Godflesh wrote:I propose that we extend this game to “guess the first announced band”.
    My guess is Dimmu Borgir.

First announcement today in honor of July 4th (Independence Day in USA):

BRUJERIA!!!!!!!!!!!
    Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:10 am

meshuggah wrote:First announcement today in honor of July 4th (Independence Day in USA):

BRUJERIA!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all remember that UMC is based in Vancouver, right?
    Allegaeon-†-Amorphis-†-BabyMetal-†-CHTHONIC-†-Fallujah-†-Gojira-†-IN.VAIN-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Omnium.Gatherum-†-Pain-†-Persefone-†-Scar.Symmetry-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Tengger.Cavalry-†-Trollfest-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:42 am

Phoenix wrote:
    meshuggah wrote:First announcement today in honor of July 4th (Independence Day in USA):

BRUJERIA!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all remember that UMC is based in Vancouver, right?

Yep...doesn't mean Andy can't make a sarcastic announcement.
  • SpaceSlug
    Crewman

by SpaceSlug » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:36 pm

I am sure someone has talked about it but my email shows my Booking Requests all early July for the last 3 years.
    July 7th / 9th / 2nd

So hopefully Andy tells us something very very SOON.
    cegr80
    Chief Petty Officer

by cegr80 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:36 am

Haven't done this in a while, so here it goes: Jaimie38, Ti7aNiC, DrinkMoxie, headlinerluxi, Ethrivas, mbob, meshuggah, Godflesh, Cardest, cowboy71 ...
    :death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death:

Special mention goes to Cardest, he has missed for the second time. Nice accuracy, bro!
    2017: Survivor - Cabin #7682
    2018: Survivor - Cabin #9701

2019 Wishlist:
    Acrassicauda|Alkaloid|Arcturus|AtTheGates|Batushka|BlackCrownInitiate|Borknagar|Candlemass|ChtoniC
    DimmuBorgir|Emperor|Ensiferum|Gorod|Ihsahn|Inferi|Jinjer|KeepOfKalessin|MorbidAngel|NovembersDoom
    ParadiseLost|Persefone|Shining(Nor)|TheGrindmother|Tyr|Wardehns
    Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:15 am

I'm not out yet... maybe Andy won't want to set a new record for the latest ever announcement. He'll settle for tying it.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:14 pm

Gee, did I put down July 3rd for my guess? That was a typo, and I really meant July 13th. Please put me down for July 13th.
  • PotatoPotahto
    Crewman

by PotatoPotahto » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:17 pm

I'm gonna guess July 7th. 7/7 for 70,000 Tons just makes sense :P Also the first weekend of July.
    Wishlist 2019:
    Behemoth-/-DimmuBorgir-/-MorsPrincipiumEst-/-CarachAngren-/-Powerwolf-/-BeastInBlack-/-Bloodbound-/-BlindGuardian-/-Helloween-/-BrothersOfMetal-/-ISpitAshes
    Pellaz
    Ensign

by Pellaz » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:24 pm

meshuggah wrote:Gee, did I put down July 3rd for my guess? That was a typo, and I really meant July 13th. Please put me down for July 13th.

SUUUUUURE you did. :lol:

26 May -- Cardest (ooops)
    1 June -- cegr80 (oops)
    4 June -- Pellaz (damnit)
    6 June -- TPH (sorry...)
    8 June -- UltimoAviso (too sooooooon)
    9 June -- Azazel101 (another rosy guess)
    12 June -- Jaimie38 (sorry, try again...IF YOU DARE)
    23 June -- Ti7aNiC (sorry...)
    28 June -- DrinkMoxie (
    30 June -- headlinerluxi (that's a nope)
    1 July -- Ethrivas (dead)
    2 July -- mbob (shazbot!)
    3 July -- meshuggah, Godflesh,
    Cardest (McNope, but maybe McLater)
    4 July -- cowboy71 (the stats point to "no")

5 July -- Speedy, ExtraneouS
    6 July -- Bodomdragon
    7 July -- Phoenix
    8 July -- Pellaz
    9 July -- Mr.Kito
    13 July -- meshuggah
    25 July -- acidbasement
    1 August -- Castroh
    8 August -- Shadow Son

Things are getting bad. Even my boss's boss (!) asked me about the "crazy music cruise" I go on, and I had to shrug my shoulders. "Maybe I'll hear something soooooooon."
    2019 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Eluveitie
    --Emperor--Ensiferum--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Kalmah--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Novembers.Doom--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
  • Godflesh
    Midshipman

by Godflesh » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:14 pm

The trolling is intensifying on the 70K FB page, with emphasis on the letter ‘B’.
    I suppose it stands for “Bientôt”, which means “Soon” in French :trashdrink:
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:40 pm

Godflesh wrote:The trolling is intensifying on the 70K FB page, with emphasis on the letter ‘B’.

Yep...BRUJERIA! VIVA MEXICO!
    cegr80
    Chief Petty Officer

by cegr80 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:51 am

Godflesh wrote:The trolling is intensifying on the 70K FB page, with emphasis on the letter ‘B’.
    Or ...

BORKNAGAR :bmhorns:

2019 Wishlist:
    Acrassicauda|Alkaloid|Arcturus|AtTheGates|Batushka|BlackCrownInitiate|Borknagar|Candlemass|ChtoniC
    DimmuBorgir|Emperor|Ensiferum|Gorod|Ihsahn|Inferi|Jinjer|KeepOfKalessin|MorbidAngel|NovembersDoom
    cegr80
    Chief Petty Officer

by cegr80 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:52 am

Speedy, ExtraneouS :death: :death:

2019 Wishlist:
  • Godflesh
    Midshipman

by Godflesh » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:16 am

cegr80 wrote:Speedy, ExtraneouS :death: :death:

cegr80 wrote:Haven't done this in a while, so here it goes: Jaimie38, Ti7aNiC, DrinkMoxie, headlinerluxi, Ethrivas, mbob, meshuggah, Godflesh, Cardest, cowboy71 ...
    :death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death:

Special mention goes to Cardest, he has missed for the second time. Nice accuracy, bro!

Looks like Sadist will on broad next year :death:
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:40 am

Just a few hours till I'm out too...
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018: Survivor
    cegr80
    Chief Petty Officer

by cegr80 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:13 am

Godflesh wrote:Looks like Sadist will on broad next year :death:
    Maybe Roy!

2019 Wishlist:
    Pellaz
    Ensign

by Pellaz » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:12 pm

Good grief, there are more dead bodies in this thread than in a Game of Thrones episode. :lol: :lol:

cegr80 wrote:
    Or ...

I LIKE the way you think, sir. :bmhorns:
    2019 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Eluveitie
    --Emperor--Ensiferum--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Kalmah--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Novembers.Doom--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Yyrkoon--1349
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:20 pm

July 12
    My wishlist 2019 A band just one band before Christmas!
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    travellinglavidaloca
    Wiper

by travellinglavidaloca » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:30 pm

cegr80 wrote:
    Or ...

Oh, please, please, please, let it be Borknagar!!!!! :twisted:

2019 - New Sailor! - Cabin 3549
    Adrenaline.Mob--Agent.Fresco--Aiumeen.Basoa--Arcturus--Arkona--Batushka--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cellar.Darling--Cruachan--Dool--Eluveitie--Ensiferum--Epica--Equilibrium--Ereb.Altor--Faun--Finntroll--Ghost--Green.Carnation--Helloween--In.Flames--King.Diamond--Lacuna.Coil--Leprous--Manegarm--Menhir--Moonsorrow--Moonspell--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nightwish--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Pain--Primordial--Rob.Zombie--Rotting.Christ--Shining.(NOR)--Skalmold--Symphony.X--The.69.Eyes--The.Foreshadowing--The.Great.Discord--Therion--Thyrfing--Trollfest--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Volbeat--Wardruna--Wintersun--Within.Temptation--Year.of.the.Goat
    Pellaz
    Ensign

by Pellaz » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:57 am

travellinglavidaloca wrote:
    cegr80 wrote: Or ...

Oh, please, please, please, let it be Borknagar!!!!! :twisted:

They'd be a great choice for Andy to book. Seldom play the States, highly requested, etc.

1 June -- cegr80 (oops)
    6 June -- TPH (sorry...)
    28 June -- DrinkMoxie (
    5 July -- Speedy, Extraneous (nope)
    6 July -- Bodomdragon (every time I die)

7 July -- Phoenix
    8 July -- Pellaz
    9 July -- Mr.Kito
    12 July -- deathmetalpat
    13 July -- meshuggah
    25 July -- acidbasement
    1 August -- Castroh
    8 August -- Shadow Son

There is a depressing amount of "small" font up there.
    2019 Wishlist:
    Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:33 pm

I still have a few hours but I'm admitting defeat. And no, I'm not making another guess, because I'm not a cheater and I can take my losses like a man :P
  • Godflesh
    Midshipman

by Godflesh » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:14 am

Phoenix wrote:I still have a few hours but I'm admitting defeat. And no, I'm not making another guess, because I'm not a cheater and I can take my losses like a man :P

Like in a primary election, I think losers should only be allowed to endorse candidates with better luck.
    I vote for Mr.Kito, 7/9.
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:25 am

Ahhh oops indeed.
    I never make mistakes either! haha
    Ok ok...I guessed wrong twice.
    7/7 I see some say.
    That reminds me of King Diamond - the song '7th day of july 1777 '.
    ooooh maybe for the first time ever, on broad....the King!?????!!!!

Sorry Andy!
    Busted! Secret's out, I mean "oot".

Maybe we'll get a stack of bands announced on a poster, 3 in one, sorta, since, this is really a late announcement.
    Or, the football world cup has been a big distraction for the Skipper.
    Cardestio

I am the Bra Destroyer
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:28 am

But, time's a ticking!

It's the 8th in Oz.

No, make that the 8th now in Nth America.

Oh well.

I should shut my yapper!

Survivor: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
    Cardestio

I am the Bra Destroyer
    cegr80
    Chief Petty Officer

by cegr80 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:00 am

Heere comes Roy! Bodomdragon, Phoenix :death: :death:

2019 Wishlist:
  • samayl6
    Wiper

by samayl6 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:10 am

July 14th :pound:
    cegr80
    Chief Petty Officer

by cegr80 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:11 am

PELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ!!!! :death: :death:

2019 Wishlist:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:52 am

I'm kinda curious to see how many wrong guesses Pellaz manages to make. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    SABATON / ARKONA / STUCK MOJO / HEIDEVOLK / KILPI / SLAYER
    FOLK METAL / THRASH METAL
    Pellaz
    Ensign

by Pellaz » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:45 am

Memnoch wrote:I'm kinda curious to see how many wrong guesses Pellaz manages to make. :lol:

As many as it takes! :lol:

Nahh, actually, I think I'm dead...for good. Along with too many other folks. C'mon, Andy, this is getting to be like a Game of Thrones episode. :twisted:

1 June -- cegr80 (oops)
    6 June -- TPH (sorry...)
    28 June -- DrinkMoxie (
    5 July -- Speedy, Extraneous (nope)
    6 July -- Bodomdragon (every time I die)
    7 July -- Phoenix (some sort of "rise from the ashes" quip goes here)
    8 July --
    Pellaz (dead AGAIN)
    9 July -- Mr.Kito
    12 July -- deathmetalpat
    13 July -- meshuggah
    14 July -- samayl6
    25 July -- acidbasement
    1 August -- Castroh
    8 August -- Shadow Son
    2019 Wishlist:
  • PotatoPotahto
    Crewman

by PotatoPotahto » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Gonna go ahead and also guess 8/8 as much as it kills me to do so... Yikes. One hell of a wait :cry:
    Wishlist 2019:
    Behemoth-/-DimmuBorgir-/-MorsPrincipiumEst-/-CarachAngren-/-Powerwolf-/-BeastInBlack-/-Bloodbound-/-BlindGuardian-/-Helloween-/-BrothersOfMetal-/-ISpitAshes
    Downvod
    Chief Petty Officer

by Downvod » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:21 pm

PotatoPotahto wrote:Gonna go ahead and also guess 8/8 as much as it kills me to do so... Yikes. One hell of a wait :cry:

I sure hope not. I’ll be in Europe from 8/2 to 8/14. Was hoping to have the booking process out of the way before going out there...
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402

Abbath-/-Accept-/-Aetherian-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-The.Crown-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Eluveitie-/-Emperor-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Evocation-/-Exmortus-/-The.Faceless-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-God.Dethroned-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-In.Vain-/-Kalmah-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kvelertak-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Moonsorrow-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Myrkur-/-Necrophagist-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Persefone-/-Powerglove-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Sodom-/-Soilwork-/-Solution.45-/-Symphony.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-Tiamat-/-Tyr-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterhymn-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • Godflesh
    Midshipman

by Godflesh » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:03 pm

Look at MDF: “New bands will be announced on Friday 7/13”
    Why can’t UMC manage expectations, when everybody else does?
Post Reply 516 posts