Post Reply 2038 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2019 Megathread
  • dcmetal02
    Oiler

Re: The God With One Hand

by dcmetal02 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:45 pm

Unleash the Archers are bringing a custom shirt according to their facebook. Also said they are playing an album in full but haven't revealed which one. Assuming it will Apex.

"TWO MONTHS TILL 70000tons!!! And we are working on an exclusive shirt with Bo Bradshaw that will be worth battling it out at the merch booth for sure. Can’t wait to reveal it to you all soon!!! See you on the boat sailors! \m/"
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:06 pm

Steve110 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:41 pm The cruise has been fantastic every single year and he has never failed to book the number he said he would (and sometimes one or two extra) but any last minute emergency cancellation that necessitated sailing with under 60 bands would be a severe hit to his credibility. I get the idea that waiting on announcements is part of the "fun" but I can't believe he's really flying by the seat of his pants with no plan!
    That's why we think Andy has booked 61 bands lately -- in case one band can't make it, or can't perform, we still get 60 bands, as per UMC's "contract" with us. This was a very legitimate concern the last time Therion played the boat; there was real reason to think Christofer wouldn't be able to play guitar. He was still in agony during "To Mega Therion," but managed to bull through it.
    Then again maybe he does have his shit together and we just don't know what we're talking about.
    Mmmmmmmmmm. Certainly doesn't look like it.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Fulorian
    Crewman

by Fulorian » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:44 pm

Pellaz wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:06 pm
    Steve110 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:41 pm The cruise has been fantastic every single year and he has never failed to book the number he said he would (and sometimes one or two extra) but any last minute emergency cancellation that necessitated sailing with under 60 bands would be a severe hit to his credibility. I get the idea that waiting on announcements is part of the "fun" but I can't believe he's really flying by the seat of his pants with no plan!
    That's why we think Andy has booked 61 bands lately -- in case one band can't make it, or can't perform, we still get 60 bands, as per UMC's "contract" with us. This was a very legitimate concern the last time Therion played the boat; there was real reason to think Christofer wouldn't be able to play guitar. He was still in agony during "To Mega Therion," but managed to bull through it.
    Then again maybe he does have his shit together and we just don't know what we're talking about.
    Mmmmmmmmmm. Certainly doesn't look like it.
    Soooooo..... what's going on with Riot V, then?

Also, the years with 61 bands have also been bands with one or two cancellations/backouts/whatever. I'm looking at you, Borknagar, Candlemass, Gojira...
    Survivor - 16 / 17 / 18 / 19
    SavaRon
    Crewman

by SavaRon » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:54 am

6 days to go and still nothing. Why Andy, WHY? :bitch:
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:35 am

10 bands, 6 days. Bravo.

Yeah, Riot V are out, even if they are trying to conceal it from us.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:59 am

bodomdragon wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:35 am 10 bands, 6 days. Bravo.

Yup, I saw that comment too. Andy is scrambling to find a replacement, that's why no announcement for a while.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

by PotatoPotahto » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:41 am

I know Andy "always figures it out" but that doesn't make any of this any less concerning. I leave in 4 days. There's now either 9, 10, or 11 bands left to announce. How often is "amount of bands left" almost double "amount of days left"?

Worrisome.
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
    SavaRon
    Crewman

by SavaRon » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:54 am

Phoenix wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:59 am
    bodomdragon wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:35 am 10 bands, 6 days. Bravo.

Yup, I saw that comment too. Andy is scrambling to find a replacement, that's why no announcement for a while.
    Yeah, but supposedly they have been out for months. The only way this makes sense is if he has some big name(s) getting announced still. Then he can go see.....you should have bought your ticket! Otherwise, he's just pissing off more and more of his customer base each year.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:09 am

That's your mistake - applying logic to anything the Skipper does.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:10 am

UPDATED!

Too soon? :P

https://www.facebook.com/groups/728872593893577/

Think this is everything so far:

Accept - two shirts
    Arkona - Not sure
    Atrocity - Something. Unsure what
    Black Dahlia Murder - Something. Unsure what
    Bloodbath - shirt
    Bodyfarm - 2 shirts
    Convulse - Shirt, cassette, patch
    Coroner - Boat TS
    Dark Funeral - Boat TS
    Eluveitie - shirts
    Ensiferum - Something. Unsure what
    Exmortus - Something. Unsure what
    Fleshgod Apocalypse - Something. Unsure what
    Gloryhammer - Red dragon shirt with custom back
    Grim Reaper - Something. Unsure what
    Heidevolk - Something. Unsure what
    In Vain - CDs
    Kalmah - 70000 Tons of Swamp Metal shirts, and some other cool stuffs
    Krisiun - Unsure
    Mayan - Shirt, and CDs
    Mors - stuff, unknown what
    NeO - Unsure
    Night Demon - tank, boat shirt ,double CD and a tote bag
    Nile - Something. Unsure what
    Obituary - boat shirt, shirt, legging, pics, hat
    Onslaught - Unsure
    Paradise Lost - Shirt
    Persefone - No idea
    Pestilence - shirt, hat, patch
    Raven - Something. Unsure what
    RIOT V - GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE
    Sodom - 3 Boat shirts
    Soulfly - Something. Unsure what
    Subway to Sally - Not bringing anything
    Svartsot - Not Sure
    Tiamat - Unsure
    Tristania - Unsure
    Tyr - Shirt, Tank, Hat
    Twilight Force - Something. Unsure what
    Unleash The Archers - Something. Unsure what
    Van Canto - TS, two CDs
    Visions of Atlantis - Boat shirt
    Vicious Rumors - Boat shirts, DVD, CD
    Vomitory - shirts, patch, can cooler
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:26 am

bodomdragon wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:35 am Yeah, Riot V are out, even if they are trying to conceal it from us.
    There's obviously a story here that I missed. What happened?
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
    SavaRon
    Crewman

by SavaRon » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:50 am

Phoenix wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:09 am That's your mistake - applying logic to anything the Skipper does.
    My bad! :cheers:
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:25 am

Phoenix wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:05 pmGUYS WE'RE GONNA BE ON A BOAT IN A WEEK
    Hell yeah, baby :smoking:
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:26 am

Gratch wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:26 am
    bodomdragon wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:35 am Yeah, Riot V are out, even if they are trying to conceal it from us.
    There's obviously a story here that I missed. What happened?
    +1. Not that I really care about missing Riot V, but the story should be interesting. I like to think this gives a chance to another band I would actually like
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    JoAnnamayhem
    Petty Officer

by JoAnnamayhem » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:30 am

I mentioned on FB, I have a coworker who is in a local cover band with one of the members of Riot. When they were talking about the cruise he mentioned how they never received their advance payment, whatever that may be, and they might have to drop out or were worried that they were going to be dropped. I haven't heard anything since but I will ask my coworker when I see him.
    2018 - 9318
    2019 - 9222
    2020 - Home with my newborn!
    2023 - 7698
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:04 am

If ya need a band Andy see the link below in my signature \/ ;)
    http://www.helionprimemetal.com/ <-My Band

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

Wish:Skull Fist-Striker-*Grim Reaper*-Manowar-Running Wild(and i book immediately)
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:41 am

I've got a strange sense that this cruise is going to be...different. Not bad per se (we'll all still be on a boat in the Caribbean, after all), but given the big delay surrounding the initial announcements, the lack of a full lineup this late in the game, potential travel fuckery (currently a full ground stop at La Guardia, with Newark and Philly airports delayed today due to a lack of air traffic controllers), possible last-minute band cancellations, and other general weirdness, this 2019 version just has a bit of an odd feel to it.

Hopefully I'm dead wrong, everything just goes off as normal next week, and we all have a blast.

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:47 am

Gratch wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:41 am I've got a strange sense that this cruise is going to be...different. Not bad per se (we'll all still be on a boat in the Caribbean, after all), but given the big delay surrounding the initial announcements, the lack of a full lineup this late in the game, potential travel fuckery (currently a full ground stop at La Guardia, with Newark and Philly airports delayed today due to a lack of air traffic controllers), possible last-minute band cancellations, and other general weirdness, this 2019 version just has a bit of an odd feel to it.

Hopefully I'm dead wrong, everything just goes off as normal next week, and we all have a blast.
    I've been following flight trends - seems fine for me to get there, but I'm worried about getting home (or back into Canada anyway, getting home from there is easy). The airline will have my back, but they can only do so much.

And you're right - I wonder how much of this is related to Andy making big plans for Round 10, how much of this is maybe personal troubles, and how much of this is US-related troubles.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:49 am

if the cruise is canceled at the last minute?
    In a parallel world, very very close
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:56 am

jeyrow wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:49 am if the cruise is canceled at the last minute?
    I can't really see the cruise getting outright cancelled, but I can see more last-minute band cancellations happening if the US travel situation deteriorates further over the next few days.

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:10 am

I'll be leaving home in just a few hours heading to Miami and if nothing changes I won't know 10 of the 60 bands before I take my flight. This is completely new to me and IT FUCKING SUCKS.

Seriously, no matter how good everything is afterwards, THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
    Wishlist:
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:14 am

Gratch wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:56 am
    jeyrow wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:49 am if the cruise is canceled at the last minute?
    I can't really see the cruise getting outright cancelled, but I can see more last-minute band cancellations happening if the US travel situation deteriorates further over the next few days.
    the strangest cruise in years, due to internal and external circumstances
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:32 am

For those flying, this site from the FAA is great for gauging delays. I've found it far more accurate than the info you get from the actual airports.

Something to keep an eye on for the next few days, anyways.

https://www.fly.faa.gov/flyfaa/usmap.jsp

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:52 am

Gratch wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:32 am For those flying, this site from the FAA is great for gauging delays. I've found it far more accurate than the info you get from the actual airports.

THANK YOU. This helps a lot. Bookmarking this.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:03 am

Gratch wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:32 am For those flying, this site from the FAA is great for gauging delays. I've found it far more accurate than the info you get from the actual airports.

Very helpful, thanks Gratch!
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:05 pm

The US government is temporarily reopened (as of Monday) through February 15, so everything should be back to normal for air travel next week.

Whew...huge weight off my mind.

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:18 pm

• Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:24 pm

The question for me is:
    how
    many
    bands
    are in RIOT V's situation (canceled)?
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:25 pm

Well that's a relief!!

Now, how about the band announcements skipper?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:34 pm

Godflesh wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:24 pm The question for me is:
    how
    many
    bands
    Yeah really. I knew that if we didn't get anything yesterday there'd be trouble, and now if we don't get anything TODAY there's SERIOUS trouble. My flight anxiety may have evaporated, but if we don't hear a statement soon imma be very concerned about who's going to actually make it on the boat.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:58 pm

Phoenix wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:34 pm
    Godflesh wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:24 pm The question for me is:
    how
    many
    bands
    Yeah really. I knew that if we didn't get anything yesterday there'd be trouble, and now if we don't get anything TODAY there's SERIOUS trouble. My flight anxiety may have evaporated, but if we don't hear a statement soon imma be very concerned about who's going to actually make it on the boat.
    I know right? UMC have this way of lulling you into a false sense of 'gee maybe everything will be smooth this year' then when you least expect it, BAM, hitting you right in the nuts with a 'nah we gonna half ass things again just to fuk you up'.

One silver lining for me is that, HOPEFULLY, if they are scrambling for bands, it increases the chances of other bands with current members on board being added because obviously there is already a member on the boat anyway, and if they are on the boat it means their other band obviously doesn't have any conflicting tour commitments.

ANCIENT BARDS - their bass player is with NeO at the moment
    TEMPERANCE - one of their two male singers is the new singer with Visions of Atlantis
    EXIT EDEN - Clem from Visions of Atlantis sings with that project
    DRAGONY - Herb their bass player also plays for Visions
    TRICK OR TREAT - their lead singer is the new lead singer for Twilight Force
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:00 pm

Come on, some of us have all ready started this journey!
    Give us an Announcement!!! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :3drunks:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:15 pm

Azazel101 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:00 pm Come on, some of us have all ready started this journey!
    Give us an Announcement!!! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :3drunks:
    Here is the announcement that you have requested. It is empty, but you didn't specify that you wanted a band on it. :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:17 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:58 pm One silver lining for me is that, HOPEFULLY, if they are scrambling for bands, it increases the chances of other bands with current members on board being added because obviously there is already a member on the boat anyway, and if they are on the boat it means their other band obviously doesn't have any conflicting tour commitments.

TEMPERANCE - one of their two male singers is the new singer with Visions of Atlantis
    SEVENTH. FUCKING. WONDER.
    Wishlist:

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:26 pm

bodomdragon wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:17 pm
    cowboy71 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:58 pm One silver lining for me is that, HOPEFULLY, if they are scrambling for bands, it increases the chances of other bands with current members on board being added because obviously there is already a member on the boat anyway, and if they are on the boat it means their other band obviously doesn't have any conflicting tour commitments.

That's 6 :D
    CIRITH UNGOL makes 7.
    There you go skipper, we've practically completed the lineup for you!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:49 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:26 pm

CIRITH UNGOL makes 7.
    join Tengger Cavalry :boobs:
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
  • Hulk RT
    Crewman

by Hulk RT » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:49 pm

CIRITH UNGOL makes 7.
    We can add Æther Realm to the list as well. They are just up the coast in North Carolina.
    2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023 Survivor
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:54 pm

Hulk RT wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:49 pm
    CIRITH UNGOL makes 7.
    We can add Æther Realm to the list as well. They are just up the coast in North Carolina.
    ANCIENT BARDS
    TEMPERANCE
    EXIT EDEN
    DRAGONY
    TRICK OR TREAT
    SEVENTH WONDER
    CIRITH UNGOL
    TENGGER CAVALRY
    ÆTHER REALM
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:04 pm

Great, we lose one band I don't care about and get nine more bands I don't care about :lol:

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:37 pm

You should really check out Aether Realm’s “Tarot” album. It’s quite remarkable.

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
Post Reply 2038 posts