Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1
Attention Sailors! Achtung Sailors! ¡Atención Sailors!
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Attention Sailors! Achtung Sailors! ¡Atención Sailors!

by Andy » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:45 am

I am proud to announce that our Customer Support team is now able to serve you in three different languages!

If you call our 70000TONS OF METAL HOTLINE or send us an eMail you will receive Customer Support in one of the languages of your choosing: ENGLISH, DEUTSCH, or ESPAÑOL.

Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Attention Sailors! Achtung Sailors! ¡Atención Sailors!

by Pellaz » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:04 am

Well, I guess the Skipper means "Canadian Maritime Provinces" English. :lol:
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    cegr80
    Midshipman

Re: Attention Sailors! Achtung Sailors! ¡Atención Sailors!

by cegr80 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:36 am

Interesting how the spanish bubble talk nearly pops from my country Venezuela, but I reckon it's coming from colombian territory
    2017: Survivor - Cabin #7682
    2018: Survivor - Cabin #9701
    2019: Survivor - Cabin #7340

2020 Wishlist: Alkaloid+Arcturus+Augury+Avatar+Be'lakor+Belzebubs+BlackCrownInitiate+Borknagar+Candlemass+CthoniC+DimmuBorgir+Emperor+FirstFragment+Galaktikon+Gorod+Helmet+Ihsahn+Inferi+IrreversibleMechanism+Kaoteon+KeepOfKalessin+LochVostok+Melechesh+Micawber+Nightwish+NovembersDoom+NocnyKochanek+Prong+Pyrexia+Sarke+ShapeTheAbove+Shining(Nor)+Slugdge+SulphurAeon+TheKovenant+TombMold+Virvum+Wardehns
Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1