Post Reply 73 posts
First Band Announcements
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: First Band Announcements

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:50 am

Jaimie38 wrote:
    Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:01 am
    Andy's message said "next week", and it's a long weekend here in Canada --Happy Turkey Day hosers! fuckin giv'r.

I suspect a tonne of bands tomorrow!
    A tonne?

Not, a ton?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:28 am

Cardest wrote:
    Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:10 am
    It's officially Monday in Vancouver sections now.
    9 mins in.
    6pm Monday here where I am.
    Let's get the bands out already!
    NO MORE DELAYS!!
    IT'S A HOLIDAY. Let the man eat his turkey in peace.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:49 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:50 am
    Jaimie38 wrote:
    Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:01 am
    Andy's message said "next week", and it's a long weekend here in Canada --Happy Turkey Day hosers! fuckin giv'r.

I suspect a tonne of bands tomorrow!
    A tonne?

Not, a ton?
    When Andy first launched the event site, www.70000tonnes.com was taken so he reluctantly went with the US spelling instead
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Ethrivas
    Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:27 pm

When the day comes, how many bands do you guys/gals think will be announced on that single day?
    Wishlist 2020: ABLAZE.MY.SORROW-/-Aephanemer-/-AETERNAM-/-Agathodaimon-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Amon.Amarth-/-AMORPHIS-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BRYMIR-/-Chthonic-/-Cloak-/-Crescent-/-Decembre.Noir-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Dragonlord-/-Drudkh-/-Einherjer-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Godsmack-/-Harakiri.For.the.Sky-/-Hyperion-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Iced.Earth-/-IMMORTAL-/-Jinjer-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lahmia-/-LAMB.OF.GOD-/-Lost.Society-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Machine.Head-/-Manegarm-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGLA-/-MOONSHADE-/-Morbid.Angel-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Netherbird-/-Obtenebris-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-Perpetual.Night-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-Shylmagoghnar-/-Skyfire-/-Stratovarius-/-Testament-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-TRIBULATION-/-Turisas-/-Vltimas-/-VREID-/-WHISPERED-/-WOLFHEART-/-Wormwitch
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Booked!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:40 pm

Ethrivas wrote:
    Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:27 pm
    When the day comes, how many bands do you guys/gals think will be announced on that single day?
    I think we will get a lot. At LEAST 10!

Recent years they've gone away from doing a massive drop all at once (don't think they've done that since 2015), and instead spread them out a bit.

Maybe we'll get 24 over 24 hours? That would be awesome.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:56 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:40 pm
    Ethrivas wrote:

Recent years they've gone away from doing a massive drop all at once (don't think they've done that since 2015), and instead spread them out a bit.

10 would be extremely disappointing considering the dates. Unless ten more come the day after, and then ten more. I expect more than half the lineup to be known before booking starts. Otherwise I'm out.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    Amalu
    Petty Officer

by Amalu » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:14 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:56 am
    cowboy71 wrote:
    Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:40 pm
    Ethrivas wrote:

10 would be extremely disappointing considering the dates. Unless ten more come the day after, and then ten more. I expect more than half the lineup to be known before booking starts. Otherwise I'm out.
    I do expect nothing more then a "normal" amount of announcements. They will just start later and thus there might not be such a long hiatus like last year or the years before that.

As of now they are following pretty much the same MO as last year... posting the video recaps just before announcing bands.
    Upcomming gigs 2019: E.A.V.; Korpiklaani; Manowar; Wacken 2019; PFF 2019
  • DarkMacek
    Oiler

by DarkMacek » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:37 am

Didn't Sodom play this year? Why would he say Tired and Red?
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:39 am

So, Day 4 recap today, "SOON" post tomorrow, bands on Thursday - my birthday!
    :viking:
    2020 Wishlist: Boat, friends, bands, karaoke, hot, Sorrentos, Windjammer, coffee, Satan, love, alcohol.
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:01 pm

Ok Day 4 video recap done.

Outta the way.

Let's book already!
    Bands! NOW!

25 bands in one hit!
    Ok 16... I mean 10...
    Just...aggh!
    Now is NOW!
    Right NOW!

Wish list 2020: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, Rippikoulu, King Diamond, Churchburn, Devin Townsend, Amorphis, Bewitcher, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch
    Amalu
    Petty Officer

by Amalu » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:50 am

Cardest wrote:
    Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:01 pm
    Ok Day 4 video recap done.

Outta the way.

Let's book already!
    Bands! NOW!

25 bands in one hit!
    Ok 16... I mean 10...
    Just...aggh!
    Now is NOW!
    Right NOW!
    SOON is NOW and NOW will come very shortly. ;-)
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:07 am

We must be only hours away from the first bands!
    Surely!

Wish list 2020: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, Rippikoulu, King Diamond, Churchburn, Devin Townsend, Amorphis, Bewitcher, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch
    Amalu
    Petty Officer

by Amalu » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:50 am

Cardest wrote:
    Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:07 am
    We must be only hours away from the first bands!
    Surely!
    Still no Megathread though. How long did we have last time from the opening of the Megathread to announcements?
  • clegane
    Crewman

by clegane » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:50 am

Will there ever be one single Band announced? I´m loosing hope...!
    Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
    cegr80
    Midshipman

by cegr80 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:46 am

clegane wrote:
    Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:50 am
    Get yourself together! We must not despair in such troubled times
    2017: Survivor - Cabin #7682
    2018: Survivor - Cabin #9701
    2019: Survivor - Cabin #7340

2020 Wishlist: Alkaloid+Arcturus+Augury+Avatar+Be'lakor+Belzebubs+BlackCrownInitiate+Borknagar+Candlemass+CthoniC+DimmuBorgir+Emperor+FirstFragment+Galaktikon+Gorod+Helmet+Ihsahn+Inferi+IrreversibleMechanism+Kaoteon+KeepOfKalessin+LochVostok+Melechesh+Micawber+Nightwish+NovembersDoom+NocnyKochanek+Prong+Pyrexia+Sarke+ShapeTheAbove+Shining(Nor)+Slugdge+SulphurAeon+TheKovenant+TombMold+Virvum+Wardehns
  • Cimmerian
    Oiler

by Cimmerian » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:37 am

I’m really hoping for at least one band today. Would love more than one, but even one will make me happy that things are getting started.
    2020.Wishlist:1349-Abbath-Abigail.Williams-Adorned.Brood-Aether.Realm-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-And.Hell.Followed.With-Angelmaker-Antropomorphia-Any.Fabio.Lione/Turilli.band-Archspire-At.The.Gates-Aversions.Crown-Behemoth-Belphegor-Black.Crown.Initiate-Blind.Guardian-Borknagar-Cannibal.Corpse-Carach.Angren-Carnifex-Carpathian.Forest-Cattle.Decapatation-Celtachor-Children.of.Bodom-Cloak-Cradle.of.Filth-Cruachan—Demons.and.Wizards-Depths.of.Hatred-Dimmu.Borgir-Disentomb-Dragonland-Drudkh-Dying.Fetus-Emperor-Enslaved-Enterprise.Earth-Ereb.Altor-Fit.For.An.Autopsy-Goatwhore-Hate-Heathen.Foray-Iced.Earth-Incantation-Ingested-Kampfar-King.of.Asgard-Lorna.Shore-Manegarm-Marduk-Mgla-Moonsorrow-Phil.Anselmo.And.The.Illegals-Rivers.of.Nihil-Satyricon-Scour-Shadow.of.Intent-Signs.of.the.Swarm-Suffocation-Swashbuckle-The.Faceless-Thyrfing-Tsjuder-Uada-Unleashed-Vale.of.Pnath-Valhalore-Varg-Visceral.Disgorge-Vitriol-Vreid-Vulvodynia-Watain-Winterfylethal-Wintersun-Wolfchant-Wolves.In.The.Throne.Room-Wormwitch

2019: Survivor
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:39 pm

Since the 4 recaps were posted everyone thinks today is the day, so of course they will take this opportunity to say FUCK YOU and not announce a damn thing.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    cegr80
    Midshipman

by cegr80 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:11 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:
    Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:39 pm
    Since the 4 recaps were posted everyone thinks today is the day, so of course they will take this opportunity to say FUCK YOU and not announce a damn thing.
    Yup
    2017: Survivor - Cabin #7682
    2018: Survivor - Cabin #9701
    2019: Survivor - Cabin #7340

2020 Wishlist: Alkaloid+Arcturus+Augury+Avatar+Be'lakor+Belzebubs+BlackCrownInitiate+Borknagar+Candlemass+CthoniC+DimmuBorgir+Emperor+FirstFragment+Galaktikon+Gorod+Helmet+Ihsahn+Inferi+IrreversibleMechanism+Kaoteon+KeepOfKalessin+LochVostok+Melechesh+Micawber+Nightwish+NovembersDoom+NocnyKochanek+Prong+Pyrexia+Sarke+ShapeTheAbove+Shining(Nor)+Slugdge+SulphurAeon+TheKovenant+TombMold+Virvum+Wardehns
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:14 pm

Rapidly losing interest in this.
    I last mentioned I was about 85% still in.
    Then the Skip message came out.
    Recap vids, what a waste of time sitting through those one day at a time.
    Like, c'mon already, get on with it.
    Now, I thought for sure like 99% of us, we get bands today.
    Hours ago....
    If nothing by Monday, I reckon I'm out.

Downvod
    Chief Petty Officer

by Downvod » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:32 pm

Cardest wrote:
    Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:14 pm
    Rapidly losing interest in this.
    I last mentioned I was about 85% still in.
    Then the Skip message came out.
    Recap vids, what a waste of time sitting through those one day at a time.
    Like, c'mon already, get on with it.
    Now, I thought for sure like 99% of us, we get bands today.
    Hours ago....
    If nothing by Monday, I reckon I'm out.
    There will be announcements before Monday. While information from 70K is certainly sparse and vague, they have yet to break any promises or commitments. They said we’ll get announcements this week, and 3 days still remain.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402

Abbath-/-Aeternam-/-Aetherian-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE’LAKOR-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DEATH.ANGEL-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-De.Profundis-/-Devin.Townsend-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Emperor-/-Enslaved-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Exodus-/-Finntroll-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Iced.Earth-/-IHSAHN-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-MELECHESH-/-Mgla-/-MOONSORROW-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Obscura-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-SOILWORK-/-Solution.45-/-Sunburst-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WINTERSUN-/-Witchery-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:56 pm

"All the news coming this week."

Now moving into Thursday and we've had a bunch of recap videos, all bar day 4 which we'd seen already.

Yep. Way to underwhelm us.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:03 pm

Downvod wrote:
    Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:32 pm
    they have yet to break any promises or commitments
    Lol

https://70000tons.com/home/ “Book your cabins NOW”
    https://70000tons.com/terms-conditions/
    https://70000tons.com/payment-questions/
    https://70000tons.com/payment-schedule/
    https://youtu.be/FIj1wj34AwU “I made some changes so that should anything happen in the future again, you will never have to wait for so long to get news”

How’s that for broken promises and commitments?
    Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Brujeria-/-Candiria-/-Candlemass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Combichrist-/-Dark.Angel-/-Deicide-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Galakticon.-/-Ghost-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Gutalax-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Mercyful.Fate-/-Ministry-/-M.O.D.-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Ross.The.Boss-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suffocation-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Faceless-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Thin.Lizzy-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Vio-lence-/-Wrath-/-Xibalba
  • clegane
    Crewman

by clegane » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:56 am

cegr80 wrote:
    Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:46 am
    clegane wrote:

You´re right! We have to stay cool and wait for the first Announcement two days prior to the cruise...!
    Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:03 am

clegane wrote:
    Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:56 am
    cegr80 wrote:
    Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:46 am
    clegane wrote:

You´re right! We have to stay cool and wait for the first Announcement two days prior to the cruise...!
    They’re the ones who have to stay cool.
    We have our money.
    They’re 2 million+ in the red (the boat is paid for at this point).
    THEY need to entice US into giving them OUR MONEY.
    How’s all that enticement working for you?
    Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Brujeria-/-Candiria-/-Candlemass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Combichrist-/-Dark.Angel-/-Deicide-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Galakticon.-/-Ghost-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Gutalax-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Mercyful.Fate-/-Ministry-/-M.O.D.-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Ross.The.Boss-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suffocation-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Faceless-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Thin.Lizzy-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Vio-lence-/-Wrath-/-Xibalba
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:42 am

Godflesh wrote:
    Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:03 am
    They’re the ones who have to stay cool.
    We have our money.
    They’re 2 million+ in the red (the boat is paid for at this point).
    THEY need to entice US into giving them OUR MONEY.
    How’s all that enticement working for you?
    Most of the people here have already said - it's working out great. They're still going to book as soon as they can. UMC has their money no matter what.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    Downvod
    Chief Petty Officer

by Downvod » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:53 am

Godflesh wrote:
    Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:03 pm
    Downvod wrote:
    Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:32 pm
    they have yet to break any promises or commitments
    Lol

https://70000tons.com/home/ “Book your cabins NOW”
    https://70000tons.com/terms-conditions/
    https://70000tons.com/payment-questions/
    https://70000tons.com/payment-schedule/
    https://youtu.be/FIj1wj34AwU “I made some changes so that should anything happen in the future again, you will never have to wait for so long to get news”

How’s that for broken promises and commitments?
    I was ready for someone to post the terms and conditions. Thing is, we collectively interpreted that as a commitment to roll things out by a specific date. That’s a rough draft of a contract with customers who have yet to purchase anything. There’s nothing binding and a company is free to make changes at any point leading up to customers actually purchasing their product.

I’m saying that on the rare occasion, when UMC has publicly posted commitments in plain language, I cannot think of an instance where they have failed to meet it. To be clear, I’m not defending their approach. I am only saying that when they post something more definitive, and less noncommittal, I tend to take it a little more seriously.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402

Abbath-/-Aeternam-/-Aetherian-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE’LAKOR-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DEATH.ANGEL-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-De.Profundis-/-Devin.Townsend-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Emperor-/-Enslaved-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Exodus-/-Finntroll-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Iced.Earth-/-IHSAHN-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-MELECHESH-/-Mgla-/-MOONSORROW-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Obscura-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-SOILWORK-/-Solution.45-/-Sunburst-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WINTERSUN-/-Witchery-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • metalforever
    Petty Officer

by metalforever » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:13 am

the announcements are coming via pony express !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bitch:
  • ZombieAutopilot
    Wiper

by ZombieAutopilot » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:18 pm

I wasn't able to attend last year and work towards gold status (damn layoffs), but one my of buddies mentioned Andy hinted at 3 Inches of Blood.

If they announce a 3IOB performance, I am in regardless of the other 59+ bands. At that point, everyone else is a bonus.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:29 pm

ZombieAutopilot wrote:
    Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:18 pm
    I wasn't able to attend last year and work towards gold status (damn layoffs), but one my of buddies mentioned Andy hinted at 3 Inches of Blood.

If they announce a 3IOB performance, I am in regardless of the other 59+ bands. At that point, everyone else is a bonus.
    I thought they disbanded 4 years ago. it would certainly get at least my interest back if they were to do a 1-off onbroad!
  • ZombieAutopilot
    Wiper

by ZombieAutopilot » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:05 pm

meshuggah wrote:
    Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:29 pm
    ZombieAutopilot wrote:
    Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:18 pm

I thought they disbanded 4 years ago. it would certainly get at least my interest back if they were to do a 1-off onbroad!
    Yup, they are disbanded officially so I would be really stunned if Andy pulls that off.
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:20 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:
    Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:38 pm
    cowboy71 wrote:
    Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:29 pm
    Might help people formulate a balanced guess:

First 10 announcements for 2019

Alestorm
    Blind Guardian
    Iced Earth
    Demons & Wizards
    Beast in Black
    Primordial
    Brothers of Metal
    Kampfar
    Godflesh
    Valhalore
    I will gladly buy you a bucket of beers if Kampfar gets announced.
    A deal’s a deal, statsman!
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240

2020 Wishlist: Arafel-/-Arcturus-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-Equilibrium-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Glittertind-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Necrophagist-/-Norther-/-Otyg-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Vintersorg-/-Waylander
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:12 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:
    Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:20 pm
    Jotunheimr wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:
    Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:29 pm
    Might help people formulate a balanced guess:

First 10 announcements for 2019

Alestorm
    Blind Guardian
    Iced Earth
    Demons & Wizards
    Beast in Black
    Primordial
    Brothers of Metal
    Kampfar
    Godflesh
    Valhalore
    WOOHOO!!! :D

They weren't in the first 10 announcements though so I'm quite okay to not collect on that bet. Just glad you are happy :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:49 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:12 pm
    Jotunheimr wrote:
    Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:20 pm
    Jotunheimr wrote:

WOOHOO!!! :D

They weren't in the first 10 announcements though so I'm quite okay to not collect on that bet. Just glad you are happy :D
    Seriously. They could announce nothing but Chimairas, Katatonias, and Stuck Mojos the rest of the way and I'd still be happy.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240

2020 Wishlist: Arafel-/-Arcturus-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-Equilibrium-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Glittertind-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Necrophagist-/-Norther-/-Otyg-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Vintersorg-/-Waylander