Post Reply 2037 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2020 Megathread
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Blessed With Odin's Favor

by Andy » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:29 pm

To battle we sail, all the while screaming KAMPFAR!

Round X of The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise will be your most favorite festival experience by "F"ar... but only if you are booked onbroad.

Limited tickets remain, make sure to secure your spot for the next edition of 70000TONS OF METAL right away!

acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Blessed With Odin's Favor

by acidbasement » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:53 pm

They've been on my list of bands that I should really get around to listening to for awhile.

Holy shit.

On first listen, they sound awesome.

"F" bands? Lots would make me happy. Fleshgod Apocalypse, Fahrenheit, Forgotten North, Freedom Call, Feuerschwanz, Fejd... and obviously Finntroll.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • Cimmerian
    Crewman

by Cimmerian » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:00 pm

Kampfar is a good announcement! :beerhorns: Fit For An Autopsy just released a new album they could be “F” or The Faceless if we’re not counting The as a T.
    2020.Wishlist:1349-Abbath-Abigail.Williams-Adorned.Brood-Aether.Realm-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-And.Hell.Followed.With-Angelmaker-Antropomorphia-Any.Fabio.Lione/Turilli.band-Archspire-At.The.Gates-Aversions.Crown-Behemoth-Belphegor-Black.Crown.Initiate-Blind.Guardian-Borknagar-Cannibal.Corpse-Carach.Angren-Carnifex-Carpathian.Forest-Cattle.Decapatation-Celtachor-Children.of.Bodom-Cloak-Cradle.of.Filth-Cruachan—Demons.and.Wizards-Depths.of.Hatred-Dimmu.Borgir-Disentomb-Dragonland-Drudkh-Dying.Fetus-Emperor-Enslaved-Enterprise.Earth-Ereb.Altor-Fit.For.An.Autopsy-Goatwhore-Hate-Heathen.Foray-Iced.Earth-Incantation-Ingested-Kampfar-King.of.Asgard-Lorna.Shore-Manegarm-Marduk-Mgla-Moonsorrow-Phil.Anselmo.And.The.Illegals-Rivers.of.Nihil-Satyricon-Scour-Shadow.of.Intent-Signs.of.the.Swarm-Suffocation-Swashbuckle-The.Faceless-Thyrfing-Tsjuder-Uada-Unleashed-Vale.of.Pnath-Valhalore-Varg-Visceral.Disgorge-Vitriol-Vreid-Vulvodynia-Watain-Winterfylethal-Wintersun-Wolfchant-Wolves.In.The.Throne.Room-Wormwitch

2019: Survivor
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:06 pm

Cimmerian wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:00 pm Kampfar is a good announcement! :beerhorns: Fit For An Autopsy just released a new album they could be “F” or The Faceless if we’re not counting The as a T.
    I'm pretty sure that historically, "The" bands are listed under "T".
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:16 pm

Unbelievable. I haven’t been on the cruise since 2016 and the year I return they give me Haggard, Moonsorrow, and Kampfar. My remaining 3 bucket list bands. That’s one hell of a welcome back gift!! Can’t really put into words how glad I am that I booked the cruise instead of Wacken 2020. Cant wait to see you all in just over 2 months! :cheers:
    Last edited by Jotunheimr on Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:18 pm

Seen Kampfar at Brutal Assault, they are totally rad, one should check their latest album Ofidians Manifest.

My hope for F band is Firespawn.
    Last edited by Ethrivas on Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:19 pm

Nice ,looks like this is finally the Barge to Hell 2 and Black Metal is the cheapest to book.Emperor should have been the giveaway,please don’t book Marduk or I have to look into a non discount ticket.
    Last edited by deathmetalpat on Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:47 pm

acidbasement wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:53 pm They've been on my list of bands that I should really get around to listening to for awhile.

Holy shit.

On first listen, they sound awesome.

"F" bands? Lots would make me happy. Fleshgod Apocalypse, Fahrenheit, Forgotten North, Freedom Call, Feuerschwanz, Fejd... and obviously Finntroll.
    Fleshgod made me happy too. In February, of 2019 :P so they're out.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:05 pm

Phoenix wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:47 pm
    Fleshgod made me happy too. In February, of 2019 :P so they're out.
    Ooooh, right. 2019 was a good year. Is a good year. :stagger:
  • Cimmerian
    Crewman

by Cimmerian » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:21 pm

acidbasement wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:06 pm
    Cimmerian wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:00 pm Kampfar is a good announcement! :beerhorns: Fit For An Autopsy just released a new album they could be “F” or The Faceless if we’re not counting The as a T.
    I'm pretty sure that historically, "The" bands are listed under "T".
    Yeah that’s what I figured, just wasn’t 100% sure. I’m pretty sure The Black Dahlia Murder was under T last year so makes sense.
    2020.Wishlist:1349-Abbath-Abigail.Williams-Adorned.Brood-Aether.Realm-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-And.Hell.Followed.With-Angelmaker-Antropomorphia-Any.Fabio.Lione/Turilli.band-Archspire-At.The.Gates-Aversions.Crown-Behemoth-Belphegor-Black.Crown.Initiate-Blind.Guardian-Borknagar-Cannibal.Corpse-Carach.Angren-Carnifex-Carpathian.Forest-Cattle.Decapatation-Celtachor-Children.of.Bodom-Cloak-Cradle.of.Filth-Cruachan—Demons.and.Wizards-Depths.of.Hatred-Dimmu.Borgir-Disentomb-Dragonland-Drudkh-Dying.Fetus-Emperor-Enslaved-Enterprise.Earth-Ereb.Altor-Fit.For.An.Autopsy-Goatwhore-Hate-Heathen.Foray-Iced.Earth-Incantation-Ingested-Kampfar-King.of.Asgard-Lorna.Shore-Manegarm-Marduk-Mgla-Moonsorrow-Phil.Anselmo.And.The.Illegals-Rivers.of.Nihil-Satyricon-Scour-Shadow.of.Intent-Signs.of.the.Swarm-Suffocation-Swashbuckle-The.Faceless-Thyrfing-Tsjuder-Uada-Unleashed-Vale.of.Pnath-Valhalore-Varg-Visceral.Disgorge-Vitriol-Vreid-Vulvodynia-Watain-Winterfylethal-Wintersun-Wolfchant-Wolves.In.The.Throne.Room-Wormwitch

Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:16 pm

F = Forseen (Finland)

F = Full of Hell (Baltimore)

F = Fen (London)

F = Firespawn (Svierge)

F...Far out, who could it be?
    Hope it isn't Fleshgod Apocalypse...yawn....

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
  • Cimmerian
    Crewman

by Cimmerian » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:26 pm

Cardest wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:16 pm F = Forseen (Finland)

F = Full of Hell (Baltimore)

F = Fen (London)

F = Firespawn (Svierge)

F...Far out, who could it be?
    Hope it isn't Fleshgod Apocalypse...yawn....
    Fleshgod played this year so you don’t have to worry about that haha

Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:53 pm

Please let it be Fates Warning...
    "So sing, seaman, join my hymn of
    Blood and oil
    Sing her out, sing of our return to
    Rotten soil..."
    - AHAB
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:05 pm

FROZEN CROWN would be amazing. Freedom Call would be nice too :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:08 pm

Hopefully Kampfar doesn't play at 4AM like they did on Barge. I remember Dolk proclaiming "Only posers go to sleep" on the pool stage. :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • DarkMacek
    Oiler

by DarkMacek » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:29 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:05 pm FROZEN CROWN would be amazing. Freedom Call would be nice too :)
    +1 to these
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:56 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:05 pm FROZEN CROWN would be amazing. Freedom Call would be nice too :)
    Yesssss!!
    But, their singer told me on Facebook they were'nt playing here.
    But that was 5 weeks ago now, so....Hope so!!!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:26 am

Flotsam and Jetsam !!!!!!!!!!!
    What else?
    Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:46 am

Flotsies!
    I really like Flotsam & Jetsam. I really do.
    I've ever only seen them that time on the boat in 2013 on broad and that one show
    in Miami in the middle of nowhere.
    So it would be a cool addition but I'd much rather a NEW F band!
    I'd LOVE to see Full of Hell but even more so FROZEN CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:00 am

Falls of Rauros would be awesome
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:25 am

Forbidden would also be nice!
    Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:13 am

clegane wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:25 am Forbidden would also be nice!
    I've seen a recent interview with Craig Locicero, and he seems focused on Dress The Dead, and Russ seems to have no interest in Forbidden right now. Now maybe Russ saw the interview and things have happened behind the scenes, but I would be shocked if it was Forbidden, pleasantly shocked, but shocked.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
  • BearWithNoName
    Oiler

by BearWithNoName » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:45 am

Falkenbach
    Forest Stream
    The Forsaken

Any of these would make me extremely happy!
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:49 am

FOREST STREAM excellent band , I really enjoy their album Crown of Winter !
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:01 am

slayergeek wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:13 am
    clegane wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:25 am Forbidden would also be nice!
    I've seen a recent interview with Craig Locicero, and he seems focused on Dress The Dead, and Russ seems to have no interest in Forbidden right now. Now maybe Russ saw the interview and things have happened behind the scenes, but I would be shocked if it was Forbidden, pleasantly shocked, but shocked.
    :? :cry:

Survivor:
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:03 am

Forsaken (Malta) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need more Doom on Board!

Survivor:
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:33 am

I prefer to Kampnear than to Kampfar :lol:

F is for First Fragment
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
  • BearWithNoName
    Oiler

by BearWithNoName » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:06 pm

cegr80 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:33 am I prefer to Kampnear than to Kampfar :lol:

F is for First Fragment
    First Fragment would be amazing, Dasein is a masterpiece.
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

70 DAYS Until Round X!

by Andy » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:01 pm

70 DAYS until Round X of The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

There's no better way to beat the winter blues than to partake in the ultimate Heavy Metal Festival experience featuring 120+ live performances across 4 stages onbroad our 154,000ton luxury Cruise Liner, the Independence of the Seas.

Join 3,000 sailors and 60 World Class Artists for 70000TONS OF METAL as we make our way from sunny Miami / Ft. Lauderdale to beautiful Cozumel, Mexico, and back for a 5 Day 4 Night extravaganza.

Limited amounts of tickets remain, so if you are not already booked for Round X... then what are you waiting for?

Cardest
    Midshipman

Re: 70 DAYS Until Round X!

by Cardest » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:05 pm

Waiting for more bands!

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:22 pm

70 days to go 48 bands to go.

That's just depressing :(
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:54 pm

Come oooon, Andyyyyy ... gives us some more good bands!
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:57 pm

Cardest wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:46 am Flotsies!
    I really like Flotsam & Jetsam. I really do.
    I've ever only seen them that time on the boat in 2013 on broad and that one show
    in Miami in the middle of nowhere.
    So it would be a cool addition but I'd much rather a NEW F band!
    I'd LOVE to see Full of Hell but even more so FROZEN CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I would love to see FLOTSAM but in 2013 they only got 45mn, that’s disappointing.
    Their setlist on setflist.fm is always the same, hoping they would two different sets.
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Caribbean Hammerheads

by Andy » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:00 pm

Have you ever looked over the side of our ship and seen some FLOTSAM & JETSAM? We did, and we even decided to haul them aboard so they can perform two spectacular sets on board Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Cozumel is our Caribbean dream destination. We'll make our way there starting on January 7th, 2020.

If you haven't reserved your spot onbroad, what are you waiting for? "D"on't wait around for too long or you will miss your chance!

• Godflesh
    Ensign

Re: Caribbean Hammerheads

by Godflesh » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:10 pm

FUUUUUUUCKK...
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:16 pm

Meh. Next.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Jolty
    Oiler

by Jolty » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:43 pm

We all know Dark Tranquillity will most likely be on board, but I highly suspect that this D is Dismember.
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:51 pm

Jolty wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:43 pm We all know Dark Tranquillity will most likely be on board, but I highly suspect that this D is Dismember.

AHhhhhhhhhh yes!
    I've never seen Dismember live!
    Not once! Not ever!

That would be very nice.

cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:52 pm

Interesting! Need to listen to them more, tho....

Give us Dimmu Borgir!
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:05 pm

If Dismember get's announced Andy is forgiven forever :metalguy:
    2024 - Deck mold 2
    2023 - Deck 10 cheap room 4 walls no window
    2020 - Deck 4
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -