Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1
Beach Party on Monday 1/6
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

Beach Party on Monday 1/6

by Jotunheimr » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:25 pm

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I'm trying to find a group of people to grab an Uber with from the Ft Lauderdale airport to the party in South Miami Beach at the Clevelander. Fares are pretty expensive but not too bad if we go as a group. I'll be arriving at the airport Monday morning at 8 AM US Eastern Time and I'm flexible about what time we head out. Let me know if you're interested.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2021: Hmm...

Wishlist: Arkona-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Necrophagist-/-Otyg-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas-/-Varg
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

Re: Beach Party on Monday 1/6

by AstridDragon » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:47 am

Jotunheimr wrote:
    Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:25 pm
    Not sure if this is the right place to post but I'm trying to find a group of people to grab an Uber with from the Ft Lauderdale airport to the party in South Miami Beach at the Clevelander. Fares are pretty expensive but not too bad if we go as a group. I'll be arriving at the airport Monday morning at 8 AM US Eastern Time and I'm flexible about what time we head out. Let me know if you're interested.
    It's kind of long but the public transpo is pretty cheap if you want to go that route. Hour and a half trip ish.
    2019 - Cabin 1393
Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1