Post Reply 105 posts
Guess the first band announcement date, 2021
  • User avatar
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 170
    Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:07 pm

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by PotatoPotahto » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:02 pm

    I'm going to drop my regular yearly guess and go with July 7th, 2020.

    AND as usual if they are NOT dropped, the gifs will roll.
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign
    Posts: 1226
    Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm
    Location: Maryland,USA

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by deathmetalpat » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:52 pm

    mbob wrote:
    Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:25 am
    This thread needs to be changed to...

    Guess the date Andy announces the dates, 2021 (and the ship!)
    Yeah ,that’s what I was thinking.But at the time it started ,surely everyone thought it would have been done by now.Andy always places the bar higher every year no matter how we think he outdid himself the year before.By 2025 even the price of the cabins will be a mystery,you get on the ship and RC okay your cabin costs ........
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • User avatar
    cowboy71
    Commander
    Posts: 7706
    Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm
    Location: Brisbane, Australia
    Contact:

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by cowboy71 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:10 pm

    deathmetalpat wrote:
    Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:52 pm
    mbob wrote:
    Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:25 am
    This thread needs to be changed to...

    Guess the date Andy announces the dates, 2021 (and the ship!)
    Yeah ,that’s what I was thinking.But at the time it started ,surely everyone thought it would have been done by now.Andy always places the bar higher every year no matter how we think he outdid himself the year before.By 2025 even the price of the cabins will be a mystery,you get on the ship and RC okay your cabin costs ........
    Imagine if he was holding off announcing dates because he was haggling for price.

    And then coronavirus hit.

    He would look like a genius!!

    Andy: "You charge me too much!!"
    Royal Carib: "Meh. what you gonna do?"
    Andy: "I'll let you know. SOON."
    **coronavirus hits. Cruise revenues and future bookings nosedive**
    Royal Carib: "Ummmm, Andy? maybe we can come to some kind of arrangement..."
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1992
    Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm
    Location: Calgary, AB, Canada

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by Phoenix » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:54 am

    cowboy71 wrote:
    Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:10 pm
    Imagine if he was holding off announcing dates because he was haggling for price.

    And then coronavirus hit.

    He would look like a genius!!

    Andy: "You charge me too much!!"
    Royal Carib: "Meh. what you gonna do?"
    Andy: "I'll let you know. SOON."
    **coronavirus hits. Cruise revenues and future bookings nosedive**
    Royal Carib: "Ummmm, Andy? maybe we can come to some kind of arrangement..."
    I was just thinking about this last night :lol: could be good news for us international sailors!
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
  • User avatar
    cegr80
    Ensign
    Posts: 1090
    Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:02 pm
    Location: Houston, TX, USA

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by cegr80 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:36 am

    Phoenix wrote:
    Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:54 am
    I was just thinking about this last night :lol: could be good news for us international sailors!
    Aren't we all international sailors? Ahoy!
    2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Survivor
    2021 Wishlist:
    1349|A.Pale.Horse.Named.Death|Aephanemer|Akercocke|Alkaloid|Arcturus|Augury|Avatar|Avslut|Be'lakor|Belzebubs|Black.Crown.Initiate|Borknagar|Carpathian.Forest|Chthonic|Dark.Fortress|Darkthrone|Deicide|Dethklok|Diablo.Swing.Orchestra|Dimmu.Borgir|Dødheimsgard|Edguy|Finsterforst|First.Fragment|Galaktikon|Gamma.Ray|Helmet|Inferi|Irreversible.Mechanism|Kaoteon|Keep.Of.Kalessin|Lillake|Loch.Vostok|Melechesh|Mgła|Micawber|Moonshade|My.Dying.Bride|Nightwish|Nocny.Kochanek|Novembre|Old.Man's.Child|Pallbearer|Pyrexia|Sarke|Satyricon|Schammasch|Scour|Shape.The.Above|Shining(Nor)|Slugdge|Sulphur.Aeon|The.Kovenant|Tomb.Mold|Triptykon|Tryglav|Turisas|Uada|Ulver|Virvum|Wardehns|Watain|Wind.Rose
  • User avatar
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2007
    Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm
    Location: Georgia, USA
    Contact:

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by Pellaz » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:50 am

    cowboy71 wrote:
    Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:10 pm
    deathmetalpat wrote:
    Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:52 pm
    mbob wrote:
    Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:25 am
    This thread needs to be changed to...

    Guess the date Andy announces the dates, 2021 (and the ship!)
    Yeah ,that’s what I was thinking.But at the time it started ,surely everyone thought it would have been done by now.Andy always places the bar higher every year no matter how we think he outdid himself the year before.By 2025 even the price of the cabins will be a mystery,you get on the ship and RC okay your cabin costs ........
    Imagine if he was holding off announcing dates because he was haggling for price.

    And then coronavirus hit.

    He would look like a genius!!

    Andy: "You charge me too much!!"
    Royal Carib: "Meh. what you gonna do?"
    Andy: "I'll let you know. SOON."
    **coronavirus hits. Cruise revenues and future bookings nosedive**
    Royal Carib: "Ummmm, Andy? maybe we can come to some kind of arrangement..."
    LOL.

    My friends have already booked our "regular" October cruises for 2020...and 2021.
    I'm starting to regret that, now. We might have scored a really great deal. (They're still much less than 70K's prices, though.)
    2021 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: SoooOOOooooooon
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign
    Posts: 1226
    Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm
    Location: Maryland,USA

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by deathmetalpat » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:52 am

    Pellaz wrote:
    Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:50 am
    cowboy71 wrote:
    Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:10 pm
    deathmetalpat wrote:
    Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:52 pm

    Yeah ,that’s what I was thinking.But at the time it started ,surely everyone thought it would have been done by now.Andy always places the bar higher every year no matter how we think he outdid himself the year before.By 2025 even the price of the cabins will be a mystery,you get on the ship and RC okay your cabin costs ........
    Imagine if he was holding off announcing dates because he was haggling for price.

    And then coronavirus hit.

    He would look like a genius!!

    Andy: "You charge me too much!!"
    Royal Carib: "Meh. what you gonna do?"
    Andy: "I'll let you know. SOON."
    **coronavirus hits. Cruise revenues and future bookings nosedive**
    Royal Carib: "Ummmm, Andy? maybe we can come to some kind of arrangement..."
    LOL.

    My friends have already booked our "regular" October cruises for 2020...and 2021.
    I'm starting to regret that, now. We might have scored a really great deal. (They're still much less than 70K's prices, though.)
    Have to wonder if Andy was shopping around the cruise for better deals or maybe trying to figure out the best date.Then he totally falls into this,while on the cruise ship the stock price was about $135 and it is now about $65.At the very least he can get more favorable terms at the moment.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • User avatar
    cowboy71
    Commander
    Posts: 7706
    Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm
    Location: Brisbane, Australia
    Contact:

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by cowboy71 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:42 pm

    deathmetalpat wrote:
    Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:52 am
    Have to wonder if Andy was shopping around the cruise for better deals or maybe trying to figure out the best date.Then he totally falls into this,while on the cruise ship the stock price was about $135 and it is now about $65.At the very least he can get more favorable terms at the moment.
    Holy crap! That's just.....HOLY CRAP!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign
    Posts: 1226
    Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm
    Location: Maryland,USA

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by deathmetalpat » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:14 pm

    Royal Caribbean in January:Andy we have to talk our business is gangbusters and we need to rethink Metal Cruise.

    BOOM!

    https://www.cruzely.com/u-s-state-dept- ... uise-ship/

    Royal Caribbean in March :Andy please please come back ,we charge you half charter rate and alcohol package for everyone included!
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • User avatar
    cowboy71
    Commander
    Posts: 7706
    Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm
    Location: Brisbane, Australia
    Contact:

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by cowboy71 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:11 pm

    deathmetalpat wrote:
    Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:14 pm
    Royal Caribbean in January:Andy we have to talk our business is gangbusters and we need to rethink Metal Cruise.

    BOOM!

    https://www.cruzely.com/u-s-state-dept- ... uise-ship/

    Royal Caribbean in March :Andy please please come back ,we charge you half charter rate and alcohol package for everyone included!
    This is definitely gonna impact 70K, even if it does blow over soon (which it hopefully will!).

    - bands with members over 50 years old are probably gonna think twice about doing a cruise
    - flight prices will be impacted (maybe for the better?) due to decreased demand
    - cruise prices will be impacted (hopefully for the better!) due to decreased demand
    - bookings will be impacted due to older cruisers, those with not the greatest immune systems etc thinking twice about doing a cruise

    And of course intangible flow-on impacts! ie demand in a lot of different industries will decline, leading to decreased profits, leading to job cuts, leading to cruisers being out of work and not being able to afford it etc.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • User avatar
    cowboy71
    Commander
    Posts: 7706
    Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm
    Location: Brisbane, Australia
    Contact:

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by cowboy71 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:35 pm

    cowboy71 wrote:
    Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:11 pm
    deathmetalpat wrote:
    Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:14 pm
    Royal Caribbean in January:Andy we have to talk our business is gangbusters and we need to rethink Metal Cruise.

    BOOM!

    https://www.cruzely.com/u-s-state-dept- ... uise-ship/

    Royal Caribbean in March :Andy please please come back ,we charge you half charter rate and alcohol package for everyone included!
    This is definitely gonna impact 70K, even if it does blow over soon (which it hopefully will!).

    - bands with members over 50 years old are probably gonna think twice about doing a cruise
    - flight prices will be impacted (maybe for the better?) due to decreased demand
    - cruise prices will be impacted (hopefully for the better!) due to decreased demand
    - bookings will be impacted due to older cruisers, those with not the greatest immune systems etc thinking twice about doing a cruise

    And of course intangible flow-on impacts! ie demand in a lot of different industries will decline, leading to decreased profits, leading to job cuts, leading to cruisers being out of work and not being able to afford it etc.
    Another area where the impact should be positive for us:

    - Fuel prices. Dropping rapidly which would have a flow on effect everywhere.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • User avatar
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2810
    Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:27 pm
    Location: St Paul, Minnesota

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by Sgt. B » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:16 pm

    cowboy71 wrote:
    Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:35 pm
    cowboy71 wrote:
    Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:11 pm
    deathmetalpat wrote:
    Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:14 pm
    Royal Caribbean in January:Andy we have to talk our business is gangbusters and we need to rethink Metal Cruise.

    BOOM!

    https://www.cruzely.com/u-s-state-dept- ... uise-ship/

    Royal Caribbean in March :Andy please please come back ,we charge you half charter rate and alcohol package for everyone included!
    This is definitely gonna impact 70K, even if it does blow over soon (which it hopefully will!).

    - bands with members over 50 years old are probably gonna think twice about doing a cruise
    - flight prices will be impacted (maybe for the better?) due to decreased demand
    - cruise prices will be impacted (hopefully for the better!) due to decreased demand
    - bookings will be impacted due to older cruisers, those with not the greatest immune systems etc thinking twice about doing a cruise

    And of course intangible flow-on impacts! ie demand in a lot of different industries will decline, leading to decreased profits, leading to job cuts, leading to cruisers being out of work and not being able to afford it etc.
    Another area where the impact should be positive for us:

    - Fuel prices. Dropping rapidly which would have a flow on effect everywhere.
    With everything you listed, they will still probably raise the prices for rooms on the cruise.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine


    2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • User avatar
    cowboy71
    Commander
    Posts: 7706
    Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm
    Location: Brisbane, Australia
    Contact:

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by cowboy71 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:54 pm

    SAD, BUT TRUE :cry:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • User avatar
    cegr80
    Ensign
    Posts: 1090
    Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:02 pm
    Location: Houston, TX, USA

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by cegr80 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:45 pm

    cowboy71 wrote:
    Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:54 pm
    SAD, BUT TRUE :cry:
    That's a GOOD 'Tallica song, dude
    2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Survivor
    2021 Wishlist:
    1349|A.Pale.Horse.Named.Death|Aephanemer|Akercocke|Alkaloid|Arcturus|Augury|Avatar|Avslut|Be'lakor|Belzebubs|Black.Crown.Initiate|Borknagar|Carpathian.Forest|Chthonic|Dark.Fortress|Darkthrone|Deicide|Dethklok|Diablo.Swing.Orchestra|Dimmu.Borgir|Dødheimsgard|Edguy|Finsterforst|First.Fragment|Galaktikon|Gamma.Ray|Helmet|Inferi|Irreversible.Mechanism|Kaoteon|Keep.Of.Kalessin|Lillake|Loch.Vostok|Melechesh|Mgła|Micawber|Moonshade|My.Dying.Bride|Nightwish|Nocny.Kochanek|Novembre|Old.Man's.Child|Pallbearer|Pyrexia|Sarke|Satyricon|Schammasch|Scour|Shape.The.Above|Shining(Nor)|Slugdge|Sulphur.Aeon|The.Kovenant|Tomb.Mold|Triptykon|Tryglav|Turisas|Uada|Ulver|Virvum|Wardehns|Watain|Wind.Rose
  • User avatar
    cowboy71
    Commander
    Posts: 7706
    Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm
    Location: Brisbane, Australia
    Contact:

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by cowboy71 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:47 pm

    I think thanks to COVID-19 we are going to end up now with a similar situation to 2020.

    Late booking, late announcements etc not because Skipper has gone on a 6 month bender (well, maybe he will do that anyway), but because he will be waiting to see if/when this whole thing blows over.

    The Australian Government reckons 6 months, so that would put us around September/October. Same time things started up for 70K last year!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • User avatar
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2007
    Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm
    Location: Georgia, USA
    Contact:

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by Pellaz » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:55 pm

    cegr80 wrote:
    Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:45 pm
    cowboy71 wrote:
    Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:54 pm
    SAD, BUT TRUE :cry:
    That's a GOOD 'Tallica song, dude
    B-B-B-B-But it's from the much-reviled Black Album!* How can it be so?


    And yep, I'm just gonna assume cabin prices are going up again for us next year. :evil:

    Star Trek: The Cruise went on public sale today, too. $400 deposit gets you in. :lol:



    -----
    * which I like a lot. You can actually hear Jason Newkid on it....

    2021 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: SoooOOOooooooon
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign
    Posts: 1226
    Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm
    Location: Maryland,USA

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by deathmetalpat » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:27 pm

    Zero Commutation Andy will have to do something this weekend,if the Heaven and Hell Fest proceeds (which looks most likely) ,he should just state the truth.Does he have a contract with dates or not.If he doesn’t it’s very likely he might just be trying to sell the entire franchise or was thinking of making a major change (new cruise line ,different time etc.).It’s probably too early but airfares are cheap with great cancellation policies now,same with getting hotels.He could seriously at least show the dates,if he doesn’t he doesn’t have them .
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • User avatar
    cowboy71
    Commander
    Posts: 7706
    Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm
    Location: Brisbane, Australia
    Contact:

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by cowboy71 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:50 pm

    deathmetalpat wrote:
    Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:27 pm
    Zero Commutation Andy will have to do something this weekend,if the Heaven and Hell Fest proceeds (which looks most likely) ,he should just state the truth.Does he have a contract with dates or not.If he doesn’t it’s very likely he might just be trying to sell the entire franchise or was thinking of making a major change (new cruise line ,different time etc.).It’s probably too early but airfares are cheap with great cancellation policies now,same with getting hotels.He could seriously at least show the dates,if he doesn’t he doesn’t have them .
    Hasn't had an impact on prices this far out unfortunately for us Aussies. If 70K was early January again flights are still around $2k+ return to Miami from Brisbane, if late Jan/early Feb around $1,800.

    HOWEVER flights have dropped to ridiculous levels if willing to travel in the next few months! I got a TripAdvisor email early that said can get return flights to Miami for $775 in June!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign
    Posts: 1226
    Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm
    Location: Maryland,USA

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by deathmetalpat » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:24 pm

    cowboy71 wrote:
    Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:50 pm
    deathmetalpat wrote:
    Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:27 pm
    Zero Commutation Andy will have to do something this weekend,if the Heaven and Hell Fest proceeds (which looks most likely) ,he should just state the truth.Does he have a contract with dates or not.If he doesn’t it’s very likely he might just be trying to sell the entire franchise or was thinking of making a major change (new cruise line ,different time etc.).It’s probably too early but airfares are cheap with great cancellation policies now,same with getting hotels.He could seriously at least show the dates,if he doesn’t he doesn’t have them .
    Hasn't had an impact on prices this far out unfortunately for us Aussies. If 70K was early January again flights are still around $2k+ return to Miami from Brisbane, if late Jan/early Feb around $1,800.

    HOWEVER flights have dropped to ridiculous levels if willing to travel in the next few months! I got a TripAdvisor email early that said can get return flights to Miami for $775 in June!
    All Passenger Flights from Europe to USA are stopped starting Friday,not including United Kingdom for 30 days.Not sure if traveling to UK then to USA is allowed or not,many band tours getting cancelled.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • User avatar
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2007
    Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm
    Location: Georgia, USA
    Contact:

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by Pellaz » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:11 pm

    deathmetalpat wrote:
    Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:24 pm
    cowboy71 wrote:
    Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:50 pm
    Hasn't had an impact on prices this far out unfortunately for us Aussies. If 70K was early January again flights are still around $2k+ return to Miami from Brisbane, if late Jan/early Feb around $1,800.

    HOWEVER flights have dropped to ridiculous levels if willing to travel in the next few months! I got a TripAdvisor email early that said can get return flights to Miami for $775 in June!
    All Passenger Flights from Europe to USA are stopped starting Friday,not including United Kingdom for 30 days.Not sure if traveling to UK then to USA is allowed or not,many band tours getting cancelled.
    Maybe not cancelled, but postponed. Probably for the best at this point considering how leery people and governments are about large gatherings. (And with good reason.)

    Good news is that future travel prices are dirt-cheap. Right now I could get round-trip Atlanta-Hawaii for $386, non-stop, in June, for just $386. :shock:
    2021 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: SoooOOOooooooon
  • User avatar
    cowboy71
    Commander
    Posts: 7706
    Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm
    Location: Brisbane, Australia
    Contact:

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by cowboy71 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:43 pm

    Anyone making early predictions in this thread will be shit out of luck.

    I reckon due to COVID-19 we will not hear ANYTHING until the dust settles on this.

    Maybe around October again.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • User avatar
    cholernik
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 234
    Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:59 am
    Location: Milwaukee, WI, USA
    Contact:

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by cholernik » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:33 am

    people are speculating that life might return to somewhat normal around September. so I'm guessing nothing will be announced until at LEAST October. I'm sure Andy is working around the clock to get bands, and obviously holding off on announcements, since he likes to do that anyway.
    2020: Survivor
    2021: #Soon

    WishList
    |.1349.|.Abbath.|.Absu.|.Batushka.|.Be'Lakor.|.Benediction.|.Behemoth.|.Behexen.|.Carcass.|.CarpathianForest.|.Crowbar.|.Decapitated.|.Destroyer666.|.DyingFetus.|.Enisum.|.Exhumed.|.Gatecreeper.|.Hypocrisy.|.Immolation.|.Immortal.|.InterArma.|.Inquisition.|.Jinger.|.Katatonia.|.KingDiamond.|.Kreator.|.Mayhem.|.Macabre.|.Massacre.|.MalevolentCreation.|.Meshuggah.|.Mgła.|.NapalmDeath.|.Nile.|.Obscura.|.Satyricon.|.Swashbuckle.|.Taake.|.Tsjuder.|.Tyr.|.Vader.|.Vesania.|.Watain.|.WolvesintheThroneRoom.|
  • User avatar
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2007
    Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm
    Location: Georgia, USA
    Contact:

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by Pellaz » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:36 pm

    cholernik wrote:
    Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:33 am
    people are speculating that life might return to somewhat normal around September. so I'm guessing nothing will be announced until at LEAST October. I'm sure Andy is working around the clock to get bands, and obviously holding off on announcements, since he likes to do that anyway.
    :lol: :lol:

    I'm pretty sure Andy is NOT "working around the clock." We haven't seen much evidence of bands being booked this early except maybe for a couple of the headliners.
    2021 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: SoooOOOooooooon
  • User avatar
    cholernik
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 234
    Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:59 am
    Location: Milwaukee, WI, USA
    Contact:

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by cholernik » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:35 am

    you have to plan these festivals eaaaaaaaaarly. sure, some bands are asked in like the last couple of weeks, but for headliners yeah, planning. and you don't just ask a band once and then you're done, you have to constantly work with them if you really want them. it's a whole thing, it takes a lot of time, like a lot of the clock goes around.
    2020: Survivor
    2021: #Soon

    WishList
    |.1349.|.Abbath.|.Absu.|.Batushka.|.Be'Lakor.|.Benediction.|.Behemoth.|.Behexen.|.Carcass.|.CarpathianForest.|.Crowbar.|.Decapitated.|.Destroyer666.|.DyingFetus.|.Enisum.|.Exhumed.|.Gatecreeper.|.Hypocrisy.|.Immolation.|.Immortal.|.InterArma.|.Inquisition.|.Jinger.|.Katatonia.|.KingDiamond.|.Kreator.|.Mayhem.|.Macabre.|.Massacre.|.MalevolentCreation.|.Meshuggah.|.Mgła.|.NapalmDeath.|.Nile.|.Obscura.|.Satyricon.|.Swashbuckle.|.Taake.|.Tsjuder.|.Tyr.|.Vader.|.Vesania.|.Watain.|.WolvesintheThroneRoom.|
  • User avatar
    cowboy71
    Commander
    Posts: 7706
    Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm
    Location: Brisbane, Australia
    Contact:

    Re: Guess the first band announcement date, 2021

    by cowboy71 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:39 pm

    Would be pointless doing anything at this point.

    At most maybe he's thrown a few emails out to his contacts asking them if they have any bands available.

    But few bands would want to commit to anything at this point. After having no gigs for months, commit to an entire week earning next to nothing? On a cruise ship? Nope.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
Post Reply 105 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 75 guests