Post Reply 66 posts
"The" Drunk thread
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

"The" Drunk thread

by vikingbitch » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:19 am

I can't remeber if there's a thread to post in for drunk ramblings. SO I'M MAKING ONE DAMN IT.

I can't remember if I;ve had a lollipop that isn't red. This makes me sad.

ALLL OF TE METALLLLSSS. ALLL OFFF THEMMMM. One rinng to rule them all, and in the darkness bind them like some twisted atmostpheric black metal that would suit the setting and puyrpose wholly. My back hurts. I'm too old for headbanging. ouchie wouchie.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: "The" Drunk thread

by cowboy71 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:57 am

You're drunk. Eat some unicorn rainbow cake:

Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:40 pm

vikingbitch wrote:I can't remeber if there's a thread to post in for drunk ramblings. SO I'M MAKING ONE DAMN IT.

I can't remember if I;ve had a lollipop that isn't red. This makes me sad.

ALLL OF TE METALLLLSSS. ALLL OFFF THEMMMM. One rinng to rule them all, and in the darkness bind them like some twisted atmostpheric black metal that would suit the setting and puyrpose wholly. My back hurts. I'm too old for headbanging. ouchie wouchie.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:01 pm

I saw this thread and immediately thought

"I've found my home."
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:43 pm

:lol: this thread is exactly what the forum needed
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:22 pm

Isn't this basically a Metalwrath thread?
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:41 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Isn't this basically a Metalwrath thread?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:01 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Isn't this basically a Metalwrath thread?

We already have one of those :lol:

http://www.70000tons.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1006&p=33902&hilit=Metalwrath#p33902

Seriously though. How did we not have one of these before? And time zones into consideration, this could clock a lot of posting love.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:15 pm

I'm afraid I've been a bad Finn and only had one beer last weekend. :cry:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:18 am

cowboy71 wrote:You're drunk. Eat some unicorn rainbow cake:

:shock: CAAAAAAAAAKE! Where is that? Where can I get some? It's freaking huge. If I had that all to myself I'd be one happy camper.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:09 am

Damn, I forgot to post here last night. We were out with my workmates; had some nice steaks, some beers and a lot of GTs. Fun, fun, fun.
    Wishlist:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:22 am

SPICED Wild Turkey.

Discovered this at the bottle shop last week.

OMG!!! :whisky:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:41 pm

I get an urge to listen to Korpiklaani's version of Ievan Polkka whenever I'm druk lately. :bangers:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:07 pm

So, I've had 4 Icehouse beers tonight (weee - Happy Halloween!) and since I'm a lightweight generally when it comes to drinking, perhaps I feel the right to post on this most righteous thread. :lol: :trashdrink:

My thoughts for this evening are numerous. First of all - I'm bummed about the current situation with 70k 2014. It's fucked up - this is painfully obvious. A certain person created a really beautiful thing that spawned untold magic for many people on countless levels. But now he is AWOL for all intents & purposes....holding peoples' money & dreams hostage at this point. Why? I have no idea, and part of me does not even care at this point. I see the letters spelling E N D. So, yeah - prove me wrong - but that is my gut speaking right now.

But regardless of what happens, there are great relationships of all kinds that have happened because of this community if you will. This is extraordinary - that does not go away.

So, the bright side is that there is always a bright side!! In other words - always a glass half full approach! Sometimes I think that many people (myself included) at times put too much weight/emphasis on particular special "events" such as vacations, metal cruises, or whatever the case may be. Yes, of course, these things are special, but I don't necessarily think that any one event or situation should play the role of "end all" or "be all." The reason I say this is that ideally *every day* is like that. Sound impossible? Ha, not really. I truly believe there is something wonderful & incredible to experience every single day. And sometimes the smallest & most subtle of things are really beautuful, worthwhile, & meaningful - you just have to have all of your senses open & accepting of those possibilities....then magic happens - it just does.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:24 am

Last night I got drunk at the bar with a bunch of people including Joey and Marlo, while dressed up like a unicorn. I then proceeded to go home and pour myself a huge glass of scotch and make it through about half of it before falling asleep on the ground in front of my fireplace. It was a good night.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

• sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:46 am

Just posting to drown out the kitchens
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:16 am

viathyn wrote:Last night I got drunk at the bar with a bunch of people including Joey and Marlo, while dressed up like a unicorn. I then proceeded to go home and pour myself a huge glass of scotch and make it through about half of it before falling asleep on the ground in front of my fireplace. It was a good night.

Nice. Dan and I went and smoked at Cafe Med for an hour or so then I went to the bar that Marlo went to and hung out with all those people. Met some new cruise buddies and stuff.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:57 pm

Oh man oh man - I had 3 Blue Moons after work with a handful of dear work friends I'd not been out with in ages (SO FUN!!) - I am soooo tipsy - wtf? (On 3 beers? What is going on here? :lol: ) Haha - on the train home to watch Vertigo with the family...
    :shred: :trashdrink:
    omfg :lol:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:44 pm

trying a new flavor beer for me .... a New Holland brew called Dragon's Milk .......... what else would a Dragon Lord Drink. 10% alcohol is a good start, heavier than I'm use to drinking .

But I'm not afraid to experiment ... has a nice flavor over all not something I could drink a lot of.

Would like to try DragonBlood , I think that is what it is called, but can't find it here, where I live.
    Still waiting for my case of the Trooper. I liked that, for the one bottle I got to try. Can't wait to try it again :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:44 am

DragonLordJones wrote:Still waiting for my case of the Trooper. I liked that, for the one bottle I got to try. Can't wait to try it again :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:

Between our group of ~10 we probably drank like 25 pints of that on Saturday. It's good stuff.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:50 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    DragonLordJones wrote:Still waiting for my case of the Trooper. I liked that, for the one bottle I got to try. Can't wait to try it again :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:

Between our group of ~10 we probably drank like 25 pints of that on Saturday. It's good stuff.

That was good. Well, I think I remember it being good... fucking hell how drunk I got on Saturday...
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:35 pm

viathyn wrote:Last night I got drunk at the bar with a bunch of people including Joey and Marlo, while dressed up like a unicorn. I then proceeded to go home and pour myself a huge glass of scotch and make it through about half of it before falling asleep on the ground in front of my fireplace. It was a good night.

Please tell me that you at least put the glass down before you fell asleep! Brian is capable of falling asleep sitting up, and a few months ago he fell asleep with a full glass of beer in his hand... and after he fell asleep he poured it RIGHT in my lap :evil: :lol: Drinking a delicious gin and tonic right now, wishing I wasn't working tomorrow so that I could drink several :dreams:
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:15 am

OK I've been binge drinking for like 3 weeks now and here's some stuff I have to show for it:

And I'm never going to drink again.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:53 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:And I'm never going to drink again.

Lies
    I should get around to updating my signature
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:00 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:It was a brilliant idea after loads and loads of mead and beer to bring out vodka, grappa and whisky

fell asleep on the sofa, woke up at 5 am, then went to bed

at least you hadnt shat yourself when you woke up at 5 am, 4 xmases I ago I got so drunk I did that, and I have NO IDEA how I got home from the party
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:52 am

At least I didn't post here on Sunday night..
    I emailed Gnoff a photo of the beer menu in a bar in Tallinn on Sunday night, and only noticed today that he never got the photo, just the email. Must've been a strange email. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:52 am

Thursday my company got bought out, so we partied from 11am until the middle of the night. I was.. very drunk.

Friday: drunk.
    Saturday: moderately drunk.

Please check out my band

• mfrap
    Petty Officer

by mfrap » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:08 pm

viathyn wrote:Thursday my company got bought out, so we partied from 11am until the middle of the night. I was.. very drunk.

Friday: drunk.
    Saturday: moderately drunk.

I can actual verify all of these. Jake had so much red wine thursday his mouth looked like he went down on a strawberry on its period. :gulp:
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:12 pm

haha! Thursday was only about 10 red wine, right at the end. Mostly it was many many delicious beers. And some liquor.

Please check out my band

• mfrap
    Petty Officer

by mfrap » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:32 pm

viathyn wrote:haha! Thursday was only about 10 red wine, right at the end. Mostly it was many many delicious beers. And some liquor.

you still went down on a berry, beer or no beer! :twisted:
    Maso
    Petty Officer

by Maso » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:17 am

OK, I'm sorry but isn't every thread a drunk thread. I mean, who the hell is sober in internet. I'm not :beerhorns:
    2012 - offshore
    2013 - Survivor
    2014 - Survivor
    2015 - booked and paid

Wishlist:
    Girlie & tech death
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:32 am

Maso wrote:OK, I'm sorry but isn't every thread a drunk thread. I mean, who the hell is sober in internet. I'm not :beerhorns:

That's why the is in quotes. It's more like A drunk thread
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • mfrap
    Petty Officer

by mfrap » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:03 am

Everyone shut up and start shot gunning beers. :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug:
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:35 pm

as some may suspect based on my constant posting on fb tonight, i am sitting here drinking and computing. my strategy is to drink fairly heavily each night to get in "drinking shape". i wouldn't want to be under after two mid-day hot tub beers. I just speak very carefully and sound very undrunk when i'm drunk. then i'm down
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:00 am

alex_canada wrote:as some may suspect based on my constant posting on fb tonight, i am sitting here drinking and computing. my strategy is to drink fairly heavily each night to get in "drinking shape". i wouldn't want to be under after two mid-day hot tub beers. I just speak very carefully and sound very undrunk when i'm drunk. then i'm down

This may be of value to you

http://imgur.com/a/y1iOs
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • mfrap
    Petty Officer

by mfrap » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:18 am

Last night I got drunk while reading and now I forget everything I read and have to go back and reread it :beerbang:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:22 am

mfrap wrote:Last night I got drunk while reading and now I forget everything I read and have to go back and reread it :beerbang:

:lol: Stay classy Matt! :whisky:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:25 am

That's gold I tells ya! Someone come drink beer with me tonight.

Please check out my band

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:25 am

viathyn wrote:That's gold I tells ya! Someone come drink beer with me tonight.

ok.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • mfrap
    Petty Officer

by mfrap » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:58 am

viathyn wrote:That's gold I tells ya! Someone come drink beer with me tonight.

wine night at oj's.....just sayin :gulp:
Post Reply 66 posts