Post Reply 9055 posts
random rejoicing thread
  • J.m.Andersson
    Oiler

Re: random rejoicing thread

by J.m.Andersson » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:23 am

Memnoch wrote:
    I guess now it's time to start to act my age and be an adult. Isn't that what's expected of old people? :beerwink:

World has enough of old people, my brother is turning 40 on the Cruise and i still wondering when that Oldman is gonna leave is teenage behaviour :lol:
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:16 am

Just bought floor seats to see Amon Amarth, Entombed A.D., and Exmortus for their upcoming North American Tour.

And in just over a week we will be flying in to Fort Lauderdale!!!! Can't fucking wait!! :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:35 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Just bought floor seats to see Amon Amarth, Entombed A.D., and Exmortus for their upcoming North American Tour.

And in just over a week we will be flying in to Fort Lauderdale!!!! Can't fucking wait!! :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

They are playing Saskatoon aand Calgary--No Edmonton

:evil:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:11 am

Sitting at the Lincoln dealership getting my car checked for the drive to 70k! Its a total AARP fest here though :?
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:29 pm

tonight (Tuesday) at 9pm the TV show I worked on, "Outsiders" premiers on WGN... the show is great, and if you watch you'll definitely see me! Starring David Morse, Ryan Hurst, Gillian Alexy and more, we're a mountain family living outside society, and society is about to make the mistake of comin' at us
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:48 pm

Seems I'm getting $400 onbroad spending credit. I might be a bit tipsy at some point. :party:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:35 am

Memnoch wrote:Seems I'm getting $400 onbroad spending credit. I might be a bit tipsy at some point. :party:

How did you manage that?>???
    :pound:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:10 am

Memnoch wrote:Seems I'm getting $400 onbroad spending credit. I might be a bit tipsy at some point. :party:

So um, how you doin'? ;)

DrinkMoxie wrote:tonight (Tuesday) at 9pm the TV show I worked on, "Outsiders" premiers on WGN... the show is great, and if you watch you'll definitely see me! Starring David Morse, Ryan Hurst, Gillian Alexy and more, we're a mountain family living outside society, and society is about to make the mistake of comin' at us

Watched the first episode yesterday. Pretty good.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:34 am

Jaimie38 wrote:

How did you manage that?>???
    :pound:

UMC realized that the cruise is a lot more fun if I'm passed out. :lol:
    But seriously, I seem to have gotten some newbies to join us. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:51 pm

Spent 24 of the last 48 hours driving to Maine and back, but now my girlfriend finally lives with me, so it was totally worth it :)
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:31 pm

Congrats, Bill! :beerwink:

In other news, I'm on the train to the airport! Wohoo!
    Wishlist:
  • J.m.Andersson
    Oiler

by J.m.Andersson » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:26 am

Last day of work Before i leave for tomorow, put in over 700 hours over the past 3 months.
    Feels like im gonna sleep away the whole Cruise but still vacation! :stagger:
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:00 am

Last day of work!!
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:45 pm

My girlfriend is moving in with me on Sunday :boobs:
    I hope to bring her on next year's cruise :D
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:40 pm

Everyone enjoy your VD! Share it with all your loved ones! :deathhorns:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:40 pm

EvilDan wrote:Everyone enjoy your VD! Share it with all your loved ones! :deathhorns:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:10 am

Seems I won two tickets (with meet&greet with the band) for tonight's Halestorm gig in Helsinki. The venue is maybe 300 metres from my place, so I guess I'm going. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:25 pm

Memnoch wrote:Seems I won two tickets (with meet&greet with the band) for tonight's Halestorm gig in Helsinki. The venue is maybe 300 metres from my place, so I guess I'm going. :beerwink:

yeah, the taxi shouldn't cost much ;)

EDIT: and today we had a beautiful day! two weeks ago there was snow and now I was having a late lunch outdoors in a shirt
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:35 am

I started my show promotion company yesterday :bangers: exciting times
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:23 pm

Free cabin stay in Madera Canyon this wekeend :D
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:44 am

Iron Maiden is playing my work today. It's 6:30am here and I already saw a few fans walking around. Today at work, will be fun. :cool:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • Mike-Metal
    Wiper

by Mike-Metal » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:39 am

Hi I wanna make an announcement: I wish to see 2017 :shred: IRON ANGEL :shred: , the german Speedmetal legend !!!
    Wow that would be awesome !!!

I saw IRON ANGEL on Pyrenean Warriors Open Air France and Play it Loud in Italy.

They are absolute amazing \m/ I love them !

We have had a smalltalk and they gave me all an autograph on my T-shirt and we had some :smash: hahaha \m/

Please, bring IRON ANGEL on the next cruiz !!!

I found the facebook-page http://www.facebook.com/ironangel.hh

Thank you and hope to see you on the next 70.000 tones of Metal :heavydrink:
    Stay Metal

Metal-Mike :wank:
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:29 am

Finished my part of a really cool project last week!!

(Can't tell you all more than that, sorry...)

Looks like we'll also be mixing my band's EP over Easter Weekend, and I might be joining up with a symphonic metal band to do session vocals, if they ever get back to me... :viking:

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:26 pm

It's Friday and a brand new Radiooo Fenrizzz is up on Soundcloud yes!
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:49 pm

Went gambling the other day, won $500
    Gambled and drank more
    Lost my wallet
    Sworn off drinking and gambling forever
    Found my wallet with some money still in it
    Went drinking and gambling today
    Won $300 more
    Bought a nice bottle of scotch :lol: :beerwink:

Deck ? 2020
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:53 pm

biertroll wrote:Went gambling the other day, won $500
    Gambled and drank more
    Lost my wallet
    Sworn off drinking and gambling forever
    Found my wallet with some money still in it
    Went drinking and gambling today
    Won $300 more
    Bought a nice bottle of scotch :lol: :beerwink:

HAHAHAHA - well done!!

I got some great news financially today meaning that 70K next year is definitely on the table !! (And yes I know you all thought overwise but it was REALLY looking unlikely that we would do it next year).

So rather than being a 10% chance, I would say we are at least a 50% chance now !!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:12 pm

:cheers:

Deck ? 2020
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:48 pm

I just found out at work that I have a week's more vacation time banked up than I thought!

Now, not only is 70K 2017 happening, but so is a longer road trip to Warped Tour this year :D. We're going to do two dates, so twice the fun, twice the bands, twice the strategically timed day drinking!!

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:39 pm

I just got time booked off for Heavy Montreal!! :shred:
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:04 pm

This is super-duper late, but in April I accepted a new job with a very large pay raise and relocated to Boston.

I was previously user SaraMarie here, but even with asking the system for a new password, it locked me out for too many login attempts. Oh well.

Last year, just about two months before the 2016 cruise, I was let go from my job with little savings and in a miserable situation about my slumlord and shitty neighbors. I had a bad time on the cruise due to a combo of being sick, having bad cramps and also not positive about my money/work situation I was facing back home. When I came home, I got well and then buckled down on finding new work. A fellow cruiser, Katie, let me stay with her in MA and helped me find a new place to live once I had a job offer. It was such a big help!

So I'm really happy to be settled in nicely here in Boston and enjoying my new life. I have a nice place to live that's quiet for me and my dog, and I can take the train out to lots of shows!

I've decided to give the cruise another chance, I think. Also, I wanted to know if anyone from these boards is in Boston, I know we're a lot of people from outside the US here, but I figured I'd ask around.
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:50 am

Looks like I just bought myself a two-bedroom apartment in Helsinki. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:42 pm

Been tracking food and excersizing more, down 17 lbs so far :)

Deck ? 2020
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:21 pm

Someone dropped a lure at the Pokestop by my office.

And by "by my office", I mean "I can activate it from my desk". Goodbye productivity.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

• biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:50 pm

:lol:

Deck ? 2020
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:21 pm

While I'm bummed that The Sirens cancelled their gig next month in Finland (with Nightwish, Arch Enemy, Sonata Arctica and Silentium), I couldn't be any happier about their replacement. Delain!

ImageImageImage
    Wishlist:
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:24 pm

I transferred to a new work location in Reno, NV where I'll be moving to next month. It includes a nice raise which will increase my chances of booking for sure... :shred:

Edit: ...especially if Moonsorrow are the next band!
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Gutterchild7
    Oiler

by Gutterchild7 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:11 am

I'm trying to get over my dumb attitude of avoiding concerts (went to my first two metal concerts this year) and thinking I would never fit in and also trying to get in 70000tons next year so... Yeah I'm rejoicing my achievments and efforts somehow (?).
    ARGENTINA
    [[ † 2017 † ]] .: 7674 :.

"May the touch of your hand forever be my therapy~~"
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:44 am

I fly out to Montreal tomorrow
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    PacNW
    Crewman

by PacNW » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:00 pm

Awesome things I've accomplished this year:
      *Peacefully divorced out of a 4 year married relationship that was unhealthy for both of us
      *Left an extremely dysfunctional employer, moved to a new state, found a new job that I like more, pays me more, and is lower stress
      *Bought a 4 unit apartment building; I now get paid about $600 a month to live in my home (lifelong goal!)
      *Successfully transitioned off antidepressants
      *Gained back 10 lbs I lost from stress and antidepressants
      *Going on 70K!!!
    I feel like my entire life has turned a bright new corner in the last 10 months :D
    2012, 2017 - 6223, 2018 - 6387
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:11 pm

PacNW wrote:Awesome things I've accomplished this year:
      *Peacefully divorced out of a 4 year married relationship that was unhealthy for both of us
      *Left an extremely dysfunctional employer, moved to a new state, found a new job that I like more, pays me more, and is lower stress
      *Bought a 4 unit apartment building; I now get paid about $600 a month to live in my home (lifelong goal!)
      *Successfully transitioned off antidepressants
      *Gained back 10 lbs I lost from stress and antidepressants
      *Going on 70K!!!
    I feel like my entire life has turned a bright new corner in the last 10 months :D

Nothing like this is ever in a Country Music song :death:
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
Post Reply 9055 posts