I should get around to updating my signature
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

Re: Random bitching thread

by Daenerys » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:52 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:I got boat SARS! I'm sick as fuck! :cry:

Don't ever stand within splash range of the hot tub again :lol:

:lol: I was more worried about the volume of sperm in the hot tub. But yeah, it sounds like a lot of people have the cruise crud. I've escaped it yet again (somehow I have yet to catch it after any of the cruises, and maybe buying that water package helped me after all) but Brian has it. I hope you get better quickly!!!
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:47 pm

Get back home after going to Mardi Gras... sleep 20 hours Thursday (in FLL), fly Friday, get nasty fever yesterday. Find out I have fucking pneumonia...
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:27 pm

Had to cancel my trip to Portland to see cruisers and Absu :cry:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu May 12, 2016 8:58 am

Bah, stupid economy... pay cuts. My dreams of going back on 70k this next year are already going out the window :(

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue May 31, 2016 3:35 pm

Insane amount of Spam e-mail to my very rarely used alias added to my main account.Same e-mail I used for 70k and this started last week after page went down ugh!
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:28 pm

Forecast for the weekend:

I should get around to updating my signature
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:11 am

The Hard Times is down.

Now how am I supposed to kill time at work?

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:35 pm

No bookings!!! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

... be back later :lol:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:39 am

Sabaton made good on the rumours about them touring North America. http://www.sabaton.net/tour/

Except every single fucking date is in the United States.

Bands, when you say North America and just mean the US, say the US. Because the Canadians and Mexicans get really excited for no damn reason.

I'm so very mad. :evil:

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:20 pm

Phoenix wrote:Sabaton made good on the rumours about them touring North America. http://www.sabaton.net/tour/

Bands, when you say North America and just mean the US, say the US. Because the Canadians and Mexicans get really excited for no damn reason.

And nothing close to northern California at all either! the closest gig is an 8-9 hour drive if traffic isnt terrible.
    http://www.helionprimemetal.com/ <-My Band

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

Wish:Skull Fist-Striker-*Grim Reaper*-Manowar-Running Wild(and i book immediately)
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:59 pm

UltimoAviso wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:Sabaton made good on the rumours about them touring North America. http://www.sabaton.net/tour/

And nothing close to northern California at all either! the closest gig is an 8-9 hour drive if traffic isnt terrible.

Last time this happened, they played headlining off-dates in other cities.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:08 pm

One of my friends/cabinmates had to drop out of the cruise
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    Gutterchild7
    Oiler

by Gutterchild7 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:35 pm

Made a beautiful signature (at least beautiful for me x'D) on photoshop after years of not being on forums just to go and discover img code is dissabled for signatures! T___T Why 70k? WHY?!

Also yeah, so much pink... Boobs, girl, pink, whatever.
    ARGENTINA
    [[ † 2017 † ]] .: 7674 :.

"May the touch of your hand forever be my therapy~~"
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:38 am

Checked the status of our flights to Miami for 70k, and it seems Virgin Atlantic has changed the time of their LHR-MIA flight. We have 25 minutes to make it from our flight. Now, I'm pretty much an Olympic class athlete myself, but still find it rather unlikely that I'd make it through security and the sprint through Deathrow's terminal 3 in under 25 minutes. Well, I did once manage to get gate to gate on JFK in 45 minutes and that includes going through immigration, customs and getting your luggage and checking it back in and going through security - and a change of terminals.
    I emailed Virgin and asked if this could be cleared before we arrive in Deathrow and miss the connecting flight. Let's see how good their customer service is. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Gutterchild7
    Oiler

by Gutterchild7 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:08 am

Memnoch wrote:Checked the status of our flights to Miami for 70k, and it seems Virgin Atlantic has changed the time of their LHR-MIA flight. We have 25 minutes to make it from our flight. Now, I'm pretty much an Olympic class athlete myself, but still find it rather unlikely that I'd make it through security and the sprint through Deathrow's terminal 3 in under 25 minutes. Well, I did once manage to get gate to gate on JFK in 45 minutes and that includes going through immigration, customs and getting your luggage and checking it back in and going through security - and a change of terminals.
    I emailed Virgin and asked if this could be cleared before we arrive in Deathrow and miss the connecting flight. Let's see how good their customer service is. :beerwink:

Now THAT's crappy as hell... Good luck with your flight! Dx
    ARGENTINA

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:19 am

Why do people lie to me and assume I'll forgive them for it when I find out? I ask for one thing when I form any kind of relationship with a person: trust. Violating it cancels out the entire goddamn point. :bitch:

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    PacNW
    Crewman

by PacNW » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:05 pm

Vaguebooking!

Living virtuously is difficult but rewarding. It is hard to be honest with people. I hope you forgive the person, or they get ejected from your life.
    2012, 2017 - 6223, 2018 - 6387
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:15 pm

PacNW wrote:Vaguebooking!

Living virtuously is difficult but rewarding. It is hard to be honest with people. I hope you forgive the person, or they get ejected from your life.

Airing dirty laundry in public is rude. I just have to bitch about liars somewhere :D

Thanks. My overarching rage will probably pass. But until I have a chance to let my stress out on something, I will be upset.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    PacNW
    Crewman

by PacNW » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:31 pm

It is indeed rude, and if the offending party is a member of the 70K or metal community I'm sure they appreciate you not airing aforementioned laundry.

When I am upset about something, I like to take it out on exercise or yardwork. It's a kind of mental judo, you take negative energy and burn it up accomplishing something positive, which makes you feel better. Of course this is only a short term coping tactic and does not work if you keep getting exposed to the negative element which made you feel that way in the first place.

In the not so distant past, I was in an unhealthy marriage. The rationalizations I kept coming up with for the way my former spouse behaved absolutely astound me now :oops:
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:32 pm

Memnoch wrote:Checked the status of our flights to Miami for 70k, and it seems Virgin Atlantic has changed the time of their LHR-MIA flight. We have 25 minutes to make it from our flight. Now, I'm pretty much an Olympic class athlete myself, but still find it rather unlikely that I'd make it through security and the sprint through Deathrow's terminal 3 in under 25 minutes. Well, I did once manage to get gate to gate on JFK in 45 minutes and that includes going through immigration, customs and getting your luggage and checking it back in and going through security - and a change of terminals.

Yikes!!! That doesn't seem reasonable at all. I hate having to gate sprint. That's also how our luggage never made it to Croatia for Metalfest, there was only 50min between planes and the crew didn't get any of the Tampa - Miami luggage onto the Miami - Germany plane in time. Good luck!!!!
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:46 am

I actually got an answer for my email in less than two hours. They're offering us flights for the next day that are at the same time as our original flights were. We were kind of looking at those to begin with, but they were about 100 euros more, so opted for the Friday morning flights instead of Saturday. The only downside is that we'll now be flying in on January 28th, so I get to spend my birthday at airports and planes. Well, it's one less vacation day for me and around $100 less for hotels etc., so I guess that means I don't have to hold back with the gintonics onbroad. :lol:

So it appears even turd clouds have silver linings. Who would've guessed. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:03 am

....aand we're back on the bitching horse. Seems the flights they offered aren't available after all. Let's see how things develop.

:bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    Wishlist:
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:54 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Seems someone didn't like our brewery delivery truck and took care of that over the weekend.

Ouch sorry about that ,do you live in Skåne area or somewhere else?I have noticed ,from news reports ,that the automobile arsonists have spread beyond that area,
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:01 pm

gnoff is en göteborgare. :beerwink:

We've had quite a number of car arsons in Southern Finland lately. Most of them are claimed to be the work of animal rights activists. Apparently burned cars save chickens or something.
    Wishlist:
    Gutterchild7
    Oiler

by Gutterchild7 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:27 am

Memnoch wrote:gnoff is en göteborgare. :beerwink:

We've had quite a number of car arsons in Southern Finland lately. Most of them are claimed to be the work of animal rights activists. Apparently burned cars save chickens or something.

Not to mention toxics product of burning car's oil, paint and other stuff do worse than smog to animals. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ARGENTINA

• deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:36 am

Just for fun ,try to explain to an environmental person that the net effect of burning a car is that another cat has to be manufactured.Then watch as their brain explodes internally :D
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:55 pm

It is going to be a bitch trying to drive to work tomorrow :|
    PacNW
    Crewman

by PacNW » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:34 pm

I'm up to 34 hours worked this week, with Monday being a holiday, and today is only half over. Stupid salary jobs and deadlines.
    tritonx
    Oiler

by tritonx » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:30 pm

Alestorm, Nekrogoblicon and that bear band cancelled their Canadian tour, Fuck immigration !!! :bitch:

Was looking for it so much, I hope that Blind Guardian and Grave Digger on Saturday makes up for it.

Can we get them on board please ? :bangers:
    2015:8393 2016:2614 2017:8459
    2018:9513
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:08 am

My fucking marriage just fell apart......have to cancel 70K now...
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    PacNW
    Crewman

by PacNW » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:20 pm

:( I went through the same thing pretty recently. Divorce ended up being a very positive change for me.

Hope you are able to get to a better place soon, whether that means counseling or a permanent split.
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:01 am

PacNW wrote::( I went through the same thing pretty recently. Divorce ended up being a very positive change for me.

Hope you are able to get to a better place soon, whether that means counseling or a permanent split.

Thanks man, everything is still pretty fresh and there are still up and downs but overall I'm actually starting to feel a lot better about the whole thing (even positive about it most days). Put the house up for sale yesterday and it didn't affect me nearly as much as I thought it would. Cancelled our 70K double cabin and I've decided to transfer my booking into a cheaper quad cabin and go solo! :shred:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:57 am

gods dammit, the hotel I wanted to stay in on Hollywood Beach sold out :bitch: Guess I'm picking the place nearest the Riptide... if I'm near Riptide I can still walk to the Taco Bar, and that's what's important.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:39 pm

Mainly bitching about social media, if I hadn't logged in to FB a few days ago, I wouldn't have remembered it's 5 years since BierVulf's death.

It's a day I try to forget rather than remember. That's why I get good booze, drive to his grave on his birthday and drink with him. (And blast "Can I play with madness" at least once as he fucking hated that song hahah)

I wouldn't have acknowledged the other day except for stupid Facebook. I'm still pissed off at myself for logging in to that garbage.

Deck ? 2020
  • AceHugger
    Petty Officer

by AceHugger » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:55 am

Hoppy McGee wrote:
    PacNW wrote::( I went through the same thing pretty recently. Divorce ended up being a very positive change for me.

Thanks man, everything is still pretty fresh and there are still up and downs but overall I'm actually starting to feel a lot better about the whole thing (even positive about it most days). Put the house up for sale yesterday and it didn't affect me nearly as much as I thought it would. Cancelled our 70K double cabin and I've decided to transfer my booking into a cheaper quad cabin and go solo! :shred:

Hey man, - really sorry to hear about your rough ride,

from an experience perspective, - I went through a similar thing in 2013.

I can't speak for your marriage, but I was unappy for a long time before the wheel finally fell off ( that's a story for a another time!) but in essence I agreed to put my clothes in a bag and walk out the door leaving her with everything we'd accumulated over 11 years, - in return her folks essentially paid me off for my contribution to the flat & other bits.

Looking back now I think I got a bit of a raw deal, but I was just so intent on getting outta there that I didn't care ( plus I was drinking a lot!) - I decided to take the money and go around the world for a year, & it was incredible.

Here's a video - https://youtu.be/EQ24z7G9i3g

I'm now living in London with a beautiful Fiancee, who is more compatible with me than I ever thought possible. And it was her who pushed for us to book 70K . (I think she may regret it a bit now though as it's all I seem to go on about).

Hopefully when the dust settles you'll be happy with where you are in life and what I experienced was an eye-opening moment. - realising how much I'd been compromising over the years to please her & other people.
    As you move on through the next few months / years, you'll hopefully be much more attuned to making yourself happy first & worrying about others afterwards. that's what makes me smile now!

Here's to you..... buddy. :whisky:
    2017 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
    2018 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:34 pm

GAH! Incompetence pisses me off so badly.

Dealing with this IT Software Vendor based in the US and just the level of ineptitude they have exhibited is staggering.

They seriously could not organise a root in a brothel.

GAH!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    PacNW
    Crewman

by PacNW » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:16 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Cancelled our 70K double cabin and I've decided to transfer my booking into a cheaper quad cabin and go solo! :shred:

Really glad you decided to make it. I'm sure all the drinking and sleep deprivation will be good for you! If you recognize me, come say hi, I'll buy you a beer or 5.
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:36 pm

AceHugger wrote:
    Hopefully when the dust settles you'll be happy with where you are in life and what I experienced was an eye-opening moment. - realising how much I'd been compromising over the years to please her & other people.
    As you move on through the next few months / years, you'll hopefully be much more attuned to making yourself happy first & worrying about others afterwards. that's what makes me smile now!

Here's to you..... buddy. :whisky:

Yeah the dust has settled pretty quickly for me (can't promise that a bit might not get kicked up again over the next few months though lol). I've had the exact same eye-opener moment and realized how unhappy I was making myself, by constantly trying to keep her happy (which was an impossible task 90% of the time :lol: )
    I'm putting my happiness first (second actually, my daughter will always be first), and I haven't felt better and more optimistic in years!

Thanks man, Cheers! :bangers:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:39 pm

PacNW wrote:
    Hoppy McGee wrote:Cancelled our 70K double cabin and I've decided to transfer my booking into a cheaper quad cabin and go solo! :shred:

Really glad you decided to make it. I'm sure all the drinking and sleep deprivation will be good for you! If you recognize me, come say hi, I'll buy you a beer or 5.

Drinking and sleep deprivation is always good for you! :lol: Sounds good man, cheers! :cheers:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
Post Reply 8697 posts