Post Reply 31 posts Page 1 of 1
Where can I post bland suggestions?
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

Where can I post bland suggestions?

by alex_canada » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:05 pm

Hi all, I reached out to UMC but no response. I had a few ideas that I wanted to share:

-Windjammer is replaced by a mega-size Sorrento's that only offers pepperoni with precisely two pieces of thin pepperoni per slice
    -Only bands that receive a thumbs up GIF from Razor are invited (I kid, I kid...)
    -All star jam is Slayer B sides sung only by Elize Ryd
    -Remove all hot tubs from pool stage area
    -No standing in the Chorus Line
    -Due to poor craft beer sales, the only beer available onbroad is Fosters

Go
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

Re: Where can I post bland suggestions?

by ExtraneouS » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:45 pm

Keep merch EXACTLY the same as last year.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:30 pm

The lineup should not be announced *at all*, you'll know who played when you receive your t-shirt by mail after the cruise.
    "Shit, Amon Amarth was there? I guess I missed them."
    "Told you it was the dude from Slayer in the restroom!"
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:45 pm

Also, where can I post brand suggestions?
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:10 am

I can suggest you this Brandt:
    Wacken 2003
    Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2023
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    70K 2019 - cabin 10xxx (can't fucking remember)
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:49 am

-- Expand the roster to 80 bands, the additional 20 bands being crappy metalcore bands*
    -- Due to the increased roster, some bands will have to perform IN the Flowrider
    -- Metallica added to the roster! Only performing material from Lulu and St. Anguish, and the cruise fare has to triple to cover their guarantee
    -- Destination port permanently changed to Nassau or Freeport
    -- Enhanced muster drill expanded to two hours!
    -- Sorrento's to add anchovy pizzas and take over the space currently occupied by the Promenade Café
    -- New "Diamond" Survivor level added for all those who have attended every 70K, Barge to Hell, AND Woodstock (1969)

---
    * "crappy metalcore bands" may be a tautology, i.e., always-true :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    gorgatron
    Crewman

by gorgatron » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:02 am

Deck 12 bathrooms have their toilets fill with steaming toilet water so my bum is nice and warm when I drop a deuce.
    2016: 2314
    2017: 6661
    2018: 2364
    2019: 7630

Abbath-/-Aborted-/-Acid.Witch-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Analepsy-/-Andrew.WK-/-At.the.Gates-/-Be'lakor-/-Beaten.to.Death-/-Belzebubs-/-Benighted-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Charred.Walls.of.the.Damned-/-Cryptopsy-/-Darkest.Hour-/-Decrepit.Birth-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Eat.the.Turnbuckle-/-Enisum-/-Enfold.Darkness-/-Exhumed-/-Feral-/-Frightmare-/-Full.of.Hell-/-Galakticon-/-Gatecreeper-/-General.Surgery-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Gutteral.Secrete-/-Haemorrhage-/-Heavy.Temple-/-Hypocrisy-/-Impaled-/-Inferi-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Lord.Gore-/-Magrudergrind-/-Midnight-/-Misery.Index-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Necrophagist-/-Noisem-/-Origin-/-Outer.Heaven-/-Party.Cannon-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Prostitute.Disfigurement-/-Repulsion-/-Skeletonwitch-/-Splatterhouse-/-Steel.Panther-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tombtoker-/-Toxic.Holocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Varg-/-Vital.Remains-/-Wake-/-Wintersun-/-Wormed-/-Wormrot-/-
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:05 am

Environmental concerns etc., it should be on a train instead of a cruise ship.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:03 pm

Replace every band with Slayer. During the non-peak hours Tribute acts to slayer (that feature members of slayer) can play.
    http://www.helionprimemetal.com/ <-My Band

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

Wish:Skull Fist-Striker-*Grim Reaper*-Manowar-Running Wild(and i book immediately)
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:20 pm

The idea of a two hour muster drill made me faint with heat exhaustion. By far the worst suggestion here.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:52 pm

TPH wrote:I can suggest you this Brandt:

That would look great in my new kitchen. Anyone know where I can get one?
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:51 pm

alex_canada wrote:-Only bands that receive a thumbs up GIF from Razor are invited (I kid, I kid...)

Haha, I will need a break so some shit bands are welcome even if getting a thumbs down.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:35 am

Belly Flop Into The Ocean contest.
    Last edited by Bolt_Thrower on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:16 pm

Please do not allow any lighting effects except for strobe lighting, which must be nonstop and seizure-inducing.

I had to bail on an Ensiferum set because of that shit a few years ago and I'm still holding a grudge! :evil:
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:37 pm

Daenerys wrote:Please do not allow any lighting effects except for strobe lighting, which must be nonstop and seizure-inducing.

I had to bail on an Ensiferum set because of that shit a few years ago and I'm still holding a grudge! :evil:

Same with us last year, during Testament in the theater, only with spotlights. I noticed those annoying (and seemingly random) blinding spotlights seemed to go away later in the cruise, though.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:40 pm

I remember that ensiferum set, I had to leave too. Have the lighting design crew never been in an audience before?
    gorgatron
    Crewman

by gorgatron » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:15 pm

Calibrate the guns on House of the Dead 4 :bitch:
    2016: 2314
    2017: 6661
    2018: 2364
    2019: 7630

Abbath-/-Aborted-/-Acid.Witch-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Analepsy-/-Andrew.WK-/-At.the.Gates-/-Be'lakor-/-Beaten.to.Death-/-Belzebubs-/-Benighted-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Charred.Walls.of.the.Damned-/-Cryptopsy-/-Darkest.Hour-/-Decrepit.Birth-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Eat.the.Turnbuckle-/-Enisum-/-Enfold.Darkness-/-Exhumed-/-Feral-/-Frightmare-/-Full.of.Hell-/-Galakticon-/-Gatecreeper-/-General.Surgery-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Gutteral.Secrete-/-Haemorrhage-/-Heavy.Temple-/-Hypocrisy-/-Impaled-/-Inferi-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Lord.Gore-/-Magrudergrind-/-Midnight-/-Misery.Index-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Necrophagist-/-Noisem-/-Origin-/-Outer.Heaven-/-Party.Cannon-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Prostitute.Disfigurement-/-Repulsion-/-Skeletonwitch-/-Splatterhouse-/-Steel.Panther-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tombtoker-/-Toxic.Holocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Varg-/-Vital.Remains-/-Wake-/-Wintersun-/-Wormed-/-Wormrot-/-
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:57 pm

Instead of selling band-specific shirts, sell white shirts and magic markers. Everyone can draw their own. Maybe have a contest for the best shirt.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:37 am

Reduce the lineup from 60 to 0 bands. I'm tired of overlappings and lack of time to socialize or do other stuff. And please change the cruise to an actual barge, it will make it much easier to find my friends.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:20 am

Freeze the lineup at the current 21 bands so we can stop anticipating.
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:24 am

Reveille at 5:00am followed by calisthenics at 5:15.
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:59 am

Train the security guards to use cattle prods on the front line and catapult the crowd surfers back into the audience.

Increase the distance from the stage by another 10 yards so more photographers can set up tripods with photo umbrellas.

Add water fountains and super soakers to the top side Jacuzzis.
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:18 am

Get Coldplay onbroad
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:20 am

Please remove the floor in Studio B so we can mosh on the ice!
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:04 pm

That's the opposite of bland!
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:01 pm

alex_canada wrote:That's the opposite of bland!

Remembering what happened at Karaoke and elsewhere with the yellow cone, it might not be bland, but it's a dumb suggestion :mrgreen: :stagger:
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:01 am

mbob wrote:Please remove the floor in Studio B so we can mosh on the ice!

This would make an Origin-style pillow fight a thing of beauty and a joy forever. :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:15 pm

Bolt_Thrower wrote:Reveille at 5:00am followed by calisthenics at 5:15.

Reveille were terrible, we don't need anymore rapcore revivals
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:16 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Bolt_Thrower wrote:Reveille at 5:00am followed by calisthenics at 5:15.

Reveille were terrible, we don't need anymore rapcore revivals

Well, that's why they're scheduled at 5 am. :D
    2025 Wishlist:
    PacNW
    Crewman

by PacNW » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:05 am

Fly in Antifa activists from Portland and Seattle to continually ask cruisers if they are nazis, and mace anyone who's answer they don't like.

Start enforcing a dress code to zazz up the cruise. Shirts & shoes required everywhere.

Take visual presentation up a notch by devising new and interesting tall obstacles to litter the pool deck with. I believe in UMC! I bet they could cram at least 30 or 40 15 ft tall or higher pillars, dinosaurs, homoerotic statues, etc up on that deck.

Pellaz wrote:
    ---

Himsa were technically metalcore and ruled. I will fight you over this if I have to.
    2012, 2017 - 6223, 2018 - 6387
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:23 pm

PacNW wrote:Fly in Antifa activists from Portland and Seattle to continually ask cruisers if they are nazis, and mace anyone who's answer they don't like.

"That'll keep the tourists away!"
    Start enforcing a dress code to zazz up the cruise. Shirts & shoes required everywhere.

"Gentlemen shall wear dark suits or tuxedos and ladies shall wear formal dresses at dinner." :shock:

Take visual presentation up a notch by devising new and interesting tall obstacles to litter the pool deck with. I believe in UMC! I bet they could cram at least 30 or 40 15 ft tall or higher pillars, dinosaurs, homoerotic statues, etc up on that deck.

"Ahh, twenty-five new replica statues of Michaelango's "David" ringing the pool-deck stage....not that there's anything WRONG with that."

Pellaz wrote:
    ---

Himsa were technically metalcore and ruled. I will fight you over this if I have to.

COME AT ME, BRO!

No, but seriously...I thought Himsa were surprisingly good when I saw them open for....someone...maybe CoF?...many years ago in Atlanta. The kid next to me in the front row was singing along lustily with every Himsa song, and at one point Himsa's singer pulled him up onstage, handed him the mic and just...walked offstage for the rest of that song. One of the coolest things I've ever seen at a show.
    2025 Wishlist:
Post Reply 31 posts Page 1 of 1