Post Reply 2628 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2018 Megathread
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

Re: 200 Days Until Sailing!

by Masterbas » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:14 pm

Warphine wrote:
    Masterbas wrote:
    Dragonforce was in Mtl last night. My throat hurts this morning :p. But I'd take them on the boat for certain.

I approve of your signature color scheme! ;)

Actually close, I should add the most wanted :). My reds are those I want but were on last year.
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Red- Out for being on-board last year
    Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:01 am

Fuck the new NeO song is good.

Can we get the "B" announcement and then NeO please? It's been like two weeks.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    jdch28
    Crewman

by jdch28 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:34 pm

Phoenix wrote:Fuck the new NeO song is good.

I'll have to agree with that.

2017 Survivor (9361)
    2018 Survivor (2618)
    2018 Booked (2332)
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:42 pm

I'm getting the sense that you might change your mind and book if NeO were announced.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:51 pm

Clean vocals, violin, flamenco guitar... I should not like this, but I do.
    Oh I know why: it reminds me of Opeth. And the bass is killer.
    Yes, Andy, time to book NeO, you owe it to the fans IMO.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:37 am

acidbasement wrote:

I'm getting the sense that you might change your mind and book if NeO were announced.

Yeah probably. I'm on the cusp. One or two more killer announcements and I'm there. Soilwork would basically seal the deal, they're one of the only two bands left on my bucket list I have no prospects of seeing anytime soon.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:25 am

acidbasement wrote:I'm bored. Remember how awesome it was when Andy was announcing bands?

I'm beginning to forget.
    Wacken 2003
    Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2023
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    70K 2019 - cabin 10xxx (can't fucking remember)
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:18 am

Phoenix wrote:
    Yeah probably. I'm on the cusp. One or two more killer announcements and I'm there. Soilwork would basically seal the deal, they're one of the only two bands left on my bucket list I have no prospects of seeing anytime soon.

and what bands are these?
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:30 am

metalmaciejmetal wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:

Soilwork, Bodom, and In Vain are the only ones left on my list. I'm seeing Bodom in November and In Vain... well, if Razor and I keep requesting them, one day...

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:20 am

Phoenix wrote:Soilwork, Bodom, and In Vain are the only ones left on my list. I'm seeing Bodom in November and In Vain... well, if Razor and I keep requesting them, one day...

I'm surprised you've never seen Bodom or Soilwork. Do they not tour near you frequently?
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:25 am

General Zod wrote:I'm surprised you've never seen Bodom or Soilwork. Do they not tour near you frequently?

I was a starving student until about three years ago, and the only time Bodom have been here since was with Megadeth (at Megadeth prices).

The one time Soilwork was anywhere nearby was in Edmonton last summer. But they were here on a Friday, and I had to work. Couldn't make the three hour drive in time.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:17 pm

Phoenix wrote:
    General Zod wrote:I'm surprised you've never seen Bodom or Soilwork. Do they not tour near you frequently?

I was a starving student until about three years ago, and the only time Bodom have been here since was with Megadeth (at Megadeth prices).

The one time Soilwork was anywhere nearby was in Edmonton last summer. But they were here on a Friday, and I had to work. Couldn't make the three hour drive in time.

That's life in Calgary I suppose. I don't suspect Soilwork came through Alberta in 2002 when they were supporting Hypocrisy. That was a hell of a show. Natural Born Chaos just came out. Only 4 albums in. Good times. I saw them in this shitty little club in Toronto that's no longer around. There was maybe 100 people there. Killswitch Engaged was lower on the bill. I thought they were terrible, I was shocked to see In Flames open for them 2 years later.
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:01 pm

Phoenix wrote:
    metalmaciejmetal wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:

Soilwork, Bodom, and In Vain are the only ones left on my list. I'm seeing Bodom in November and In Vain... well, if Razor and I keep requesting them, one day...

In Vain has at least three votes. They have been on my wishlist the last couple of years.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:04 pm

All the new tracks from the next Archspire record are amazing. Listened to this one below like 15 times straight.

The boat needs more Tech Death!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAjZncvBfgI
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:52 pm

Phoenix wrote:Soilwork, Bodom, and In Vain are the only ones left on my list. I'm seeing Bodom in November and In Vain... well, if Razor and I keep requesting them, one day...

I can't believe you haven't seen Soilwork or Bodom yet. I've seen them so many times that I don't even care any more. Much bigger Soilwork fan than Bodom fan these days though.

In Vain would be awesome.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:56 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:I can't believe you haven't seen Soilwork or Bodom yet. I've seen them so many times that I don't even care any more. Much bigger Soilwork fan than Bodom fan these days though.

Yeah I know. I'm 25 (what you people would call "a baby"), graduated just over three years ago, and took far too many courses to go to shows while I was studying. And once I was finally free, I slowly started knocking stuff off my list. Calgary ain't Philly though, it's 40/60 on whether or not we get a North American tour.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:15 pm

Phoenix wrote:
    Razor Ramon wrote:I can't believe you haven't seen Soilwork or Bodom yet. I've seen them so many times that I don't even care any more. Much bigger Soilwork fan than Bodom fan these days though.

Yeah I know. I'm 25 (what you people would call "a baby"), graduated just over three years ago, and took far too many courses to go to shows while I was studying. And once I was finally free, I slowly started knocking stuff off my list. Calgary ain't Philly though, it's 40/60 on whether or not we get a North American tour.

Yeah, I'm an old piece of shit at this point, I saw my first Soilwork and Children Of Bodom shows back when you were learning what crayons do..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:25 pm

I've finally listened to October Tide's latest album, I've never heard about them before they were announced, and I really liked it! A solid addition.
    Last edited by TPH on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Wacken 2003
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:02 pm

TPH wrote:I've finally listened to October Tide's latest album, I've never heard about them before they were announced, and I really liked what it! A solid addition.

Nice! Good to hear.

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

• Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:40 pm

Everybody stay calm, I'm sure Andy will post again soon to let us now it's time for 6 months/180 days left.
    So only a few days left until the next non-announcement... I can't wait :shots:
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:54 am

Godflesh wrote:Everybody stay calm, I'm sure Andy will post again soon to let us now it's time for 6 months/180 days left.

YAY! :3drunks:

They MIGHT also announce public sales.
    Maybe.

Seems like they've had enough time to get everyone settled.....
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:28 am

Pellaz wrote:
    Godflesh wrote:Everybody stay calm, I'm sure Andy will post again soon to let us now it's time for 6 months/180 days left.

YAY! :3drunks:

They MIGHT also announce public sales.
    Maybe.

Seems like they've had enough time to get everyone settled.....

Don't get me wrong, 6 months is a VERY important milestone for 70K.
    It's when your doctors reset the clock for risk of liver cirrhosis.
    It's when you REALLY wish to know who got you pregnant on the last cruise.

But more seriously, last year Andy announced the next band (UNLEASHED) the day after the "6 months" announcement.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:49 pm

Looks like Andy snubbed us on this 6 months announcement.
    Sorry if I let the cat out the bag, but there were strong rumors that the 6 months announcement would happen today :mrgreen:
    I'll shut up nonetheless, just in case :trashdrink:
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:37 am

I think the rumours of a 6 month announcement were your own, Godflesh :P

Though it is weird we haven't had an announcement since before Silver Booking. Is the drought starting early this year?

Also no word about public sales, which is kinda strange as well.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:03 am

Phoenix wrote:I think the rumours of a 6 month announcement were your own, Godflesh :P

Though it is weird we haven't had an announcement since before Silver Booking. Is the drought starting early this year?

Also no word about public sales, which is kinda strange as well.

I am kind of surprised anything is considered 'strange' anymore by 70k standards :lol: . The announcement 'pattern' is a bit different every year. With the public sales, the date was announced on August 9th last year, over a month after gold sales started. So, there is still time to keep that along the same lines. I would expect announcements and public sales will resume within the next week.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:44 am

I'm glad I caught on to this when it first started because waiting for public sales to open up while all the cabins are being bought out must be agonizing.

Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:07 am

Warphine wrote:I'm glad I caught on to this when it first started because waiting for public sales to open up while all the cabins are being bought out must be agonizing.

Yep, almost every day I get messages from friends saying "have they started yet?!"

(To which I reply "you might want to check the Roommates forum on 70K, or on one of the FB groups, to see if you can 'glom on' to a previous Survivor's booking.")
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:14 pm

2017 Cruise
    Gold started -July 11th
    Public started -August 16th
    About 40 bands at start of Public sales with constant announcements between July 11th--Aug 16
    This year 21 bands and https://youtu.be/BVzoDM4rzb0
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    gorgatron
    Crewman

by gorgatron » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:16 am

Pellaz wrote:
    Warphine wrote:I'm glad I caught on to this when it first started because waiting for public sales to open up while all the cabins are being bought out must be agonizing.

Yep, almost every day I get messages from friends saying "have they started yet?!"

(To which I reply "you might want to check the Roommates forum on 70K, or on one of the FB groups, to see if you can 'glom on' to a previous Survivor's booking.")

Yeah, I did public sales for the 2016 boat and had no problem getting the cheap ocean view quad. It seems the silver booking this year is what public sales was two years ago.
    2016: 2314
    2017: 6661
    2018: 2364
    2019: 7630

Abbath-/-Aborted-/-Acid.Witch-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Analepsy-/-Andrew.WK-/-At.the.Gates-/-Be'lakor-/-Beaten.to.Death-/-Belzebubs-/-Benighted-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Charred.Walls.of.the.Damned-/-Cryptopsy-/-Darkest.Hour-/-Decrepit.Birth-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Eat.the.Turnbuckle-/-Enisum-/-Enfold.Darkness-/-Exhumed-/-Feral-/-Frightmare-/-Full.of.Hell-/-Galakticon-/-Gatecreeper-/-General.Surgery-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Gutteral.Secrete-/-Haemorrhage-/-Heavy.Temple-/-Hypocrisy-/-Impaled-/-Inferi-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Lord.Gore-/-Magrudergrind-/-Midnight-/-Misery.Index-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Necrophagist-/-Noisem-/-Origin-/-Outer.Heaven-/-Party.Cannon-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Prostitute.Disfigurement-/-Repulsion-/-Skeletonwitch-/-Splatterhouse-/-Steel.Panther-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tombtoker-/-Toxic.Holocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Varg-/-Vital.Remains-/-Wake-/-Wintersun-/-Wormed-/-Wormrot-/-
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:06 am

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:14 am

You're just too impatient.

1st of June:
    Andy wrote: SOON!

First band revealed on 3rd of Jun...July, sorry.
    So, now we know that 33 days is considered "soon" in Andy's book. Latest post was for the 200 days left, on 16th of July, with the same last word:

Andy wrote:soon!

So, except if being CapsLock plays a role in Andy's perception of time (with him, we never know), we can expect the next update for the 18th, so next Friday :ugeek:
    Wacken 2003
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:25 am

TPH wrote:You're just too impatient.

1st of June:
    Andy wrote: SOON!

First band revealed on 3rd of Jun...July, sorry.
    So, now we know that 33 days is considered "soon" in Andy's book. Latest post was for the 200 days left, on 16th of July, with the same last word:

Andy wrote:soon!

So, except if being CapsLock plays a role in Andy's perception of time (with him, we never know), we can expect the next update for the 18th, so next Friday :ugeek:

You're playing a dangerous game, here. Applying logic to Andy's posts and his booking methodology? Woah! :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:10 am

Pellaz wrote:You're playing a dangerous game, here. Applying logic to Andy's posts and his booking methodology? Woah! :lol:

In a Terry Pratchett book, my logic would be absolutely flawless :gulp:
    Wacken 2003
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:58 pm

TPH wrote:
    Pellaz wrote:You're playing a dangerous game, here. Applying logic to Andy's posts and his booking methodology? Woah! :lol:

In a Terry Pratchett book, my logic would be absolutely flawless :gulp:

The Turtle Moves!
    2025 Wishlist:
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:35 pm

Boy what difference a year makes ,last year at Silver sale start (date 14-July) only 17 bands were announced but this year a full 21 bands at Silver but then..,,
    July 14th -Devil Driver
    July 15th -Stuck Mojo
    July 16th-Omnium Gatherum
    July 18th-Draconian
    July 19th-Saltatio Mortis,Xandria
    July 20th -Uli Jon Roth
    July 21th -Moonsorrow,Revocation
    July 24th-Stamina
    Aug. 2nd-Testament
    Aug. 3rd-Unleashed
    Aug. 5th-Serenity
    Aug. 8th-Orden Ogan
    Aug. 8th- Gojira
    So at August 11th we had 32 Bands with
    Aug.12-Demolition Hammer
    Aug.15th-Vreid,Marduk
    Aug. 16th-Scar Symmetry
    Then later on August 16th Public Sales started with 36 Bands!
    Aug. 19th-Pain
    Aug. 20th-Grave
    Then no bands until December 22nd(Corrected Pain which was after Public sales)

This year a whole 31 days since an announcement.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:58 pm

So, Borknagar official yet? It was printed already.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:41 am

Calling it now, they never get announced and they leave the "B" hanging in perpetuity. Like Candlemass.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:51 am

Phoenix wrote:Calling it now, they never get announced and they leave the "B" hanging in perpetuity. Like Candlemass.

You tryin' to be my enemy?
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:53 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:Calling it now, they never get announced and they leave the "B" hanging in perpetuity. Like Candlemass.

Nah, I just refuse to get my hopes up. On that note I should probably give Borknagar a listen either way.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:42 am

Phoenix wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:

Nah, I just refuse to get my hopes up. On that note I should probably give Borknagar a listen either way.

yes, I'd get on that ASAP!!!

I think their last 2 releases are their absolute best, but everything including their earliest releases when they were more aligned with black metal than they are now (stylistically) were fabulous
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
Post Reply 2628 posts