TPH

Rank

Petty Officer

Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:47 am

Dublin, Ireland

Re: Sweet Siren Call Of Death

by TPH » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:42 pm

Gratch wrote:Playing Crimson in its entirety for the first set

For this, they also need Mikael Âkerfeldt from 15 years ago at least, not the current one with a death metal voice that is downright embarrassing.
But yeah, back in the days, it would have been a wet dream. A really, really wet one.
Wacken 2003
Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2017
70K 2017 - cabin 2250
User

Yippee38

Rank

Crewman

Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:49 am

by Yippee38 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:08 am

Sgt. B wrote:None of these will happen, but I'd like:

Electric Wizard
Emperor
Entombed (Alex/Nicke/Uffe version)

All of those would be cool, but the way the lineup is going, it will be:

Elis
Elysion
or
Eyes of Eden

:bitch:
User

Ethrivas

Rank

Oiler

Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:53 pm

by Ethrivas » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:59 am

TPH wrote:

For this, they also need Mikael Âkerfeldt from 15 years ago at least, not the current one with a death metal voice that is downright embarrassing.
But yeah, back in the days, it would have been a wet dream. A really, really wet one.

100% agree on this
2018 - BOOKED

Wishlist: Be'lakor, Fleshgod Apo, Tribulation, Brymir, Lamb of God, Dimmu Borgir, Iced Earth, The Seer, Moonshade, Morbid Angel, EtoS, Godsmack, Mgla, Hypocrisy, Tyr, Melechesh, Harakiri for the Sky, Nailed to Obscurity, Chthonic.
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:22 am

Evertale!

Or, Exit Eden :)
Upcoming Gigs:
Feb 70K Mar Arch-Enemy-/-Amon Amarth-/-Sabaton-/-
I'm back in 2018
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Evertale-/-Fogalord-/-Gotthard-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Rhapsody-Reunion-/-Running-Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
no avatar
User

Gratch

Rank

Petty Officer

Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:06 am

Salt Lake City, Utah

by Gratch » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:16 am

TPH wrote:

Stop crushing my dreams, you monster.
2016 Survivor
2017 Survivor
2018 Booked

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Finntroll - Gloryhammer - Igorrr - Ihsahn - Khemmis - Myrkur - Nechochwen - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Troldhaugen - Vainaja - Wilderun - Witherscape
User

epartos

Rank

Petty Officer

Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:49 am

Sweden

by epartos » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:20 am

bodomdragon wrote:Eclipse? No? Okay...

Eclipse would be nice!!
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Get these guys on the boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLKzE77YrM
no avatar
User

Andy

Rank

THE SKIPPER

Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:04 pm

THE BRIDGE

Horror On The High Seas

by Andy » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:50 am

EXHUMED rise from their tombs to set sail on an epic voyage where they will showcase their horrific brand of Death Metal! 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise is the only place on the face of the planet where you can mingle side by side with 60 world class Heavy Metal acts on a luxurious 154,000ton cruise ship.

Missing out on this is going to make your "I"nsides hurt...

User

mbob

Rank

Petty Officer

Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:17 pm

Montgomery, Texas

Re: Horror On The High Seas

by mbob » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:58 am

Exhumed is not my cup of tea.

For I...

Iced Earth
In Flames (Old In Flames that is!)
2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
2016 - Survivor (2292)
2017 - Survivor (9618)
2018 - 9678!

Please...Accept-|-Alestorm-|-Amon.Amarth-|-Ancient.Bards-|-Apocalyptica-|-Arkona-|-Astral.Doors-|-Atlas.Pain-|-Avantasia-|-Behemoth-|-Blind.Guardian-|-Borknagar-|-Brymir-|-Cain's.Offering-|-Children.of.Bodom-|-Civil.War-|-Crimfall-|-Delain-|-Demons.and.Wizards-|-DragonForce-|-Dragonland-|-Dragony-|-Doro-|-Edguy-|-Eluveitie-|-Ensiferum-|-Epica-|-Ex.Deo-|-Exodus-|-Falconer-|-Firewind-|-Freedom.Call-|-GammaRay-|-Gloryhammer-|-Hammerfall-|-Heathen.Foray-|-Helloween-|-Helstar-|-Holy.Grail-|-Iced.Earth-|-In.Flames-|-In.Extremo-|-Korpiklaani-|-Lacuna.Coil-|-Lizzy.Borden-|-Manowar-|-Metal.Church-|-Nightwish-|-Nothgard-|-Powerwolf-|-Pretty.Maids-|-Primal.Fear-|-Rage-|-Refuge-|-Rhaposody-|-Running.Wild-|-Sabaton-|-Savatage-|-Saxon-|-Serious.Black-|-Sonata.Arctica-|-Stratovarius-|-Svbway.To.Sally-|-Turisas-|-Twilight.Force-|-Tyr-|-U.D.O.-|-Unisonic-|-Van.Canto-|-Venom-|-Wintersun
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:11 am

Come on In Vain. Come on, IN VAIN!
Aeternam-†-Amon.Amarth-†-Black.Crown.Initiate-†-ChthoniC-†-Gorod-†-In.Extremo-†-Insomnium-†-In.Vain-†-Korpiklaani-†-Melechesh-†-Mercenary-†-Metsatöll-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Sabaton-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Soilwork-†-Solstafir-†-Tengger.Calvary-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User

TPH

Rank

Petty Officer

Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:47 am

Dublin, Ireland

by TPH » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:15 am

Exhumed

I saw them at the Hellfest this year, same as always: when it's time to kick some ass, they always deliver.
Wacken 2003
Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2017
70K 2017 - cabin 2250
User

Azazel101

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:35 am

Fond du Lac/Beaver Dam, Wisconsin

by Azazel101 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:23 am

Andy wrote:EXHUMED rise from their tombs to set sail on an epic voyage where they will showcase their horrific brand of Death Metal! 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise is the only place on the face of the planet where you can mingle side by side with 60 world class Heavy Metal acts on a luxurious 154,000ton cruise ship.

Missing out on this is going to make your "I"nsides hurt...

Oh Cum on!!! Now I have to change my shorts!!! :3drunks:
ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-Combichrist-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-Amorphis-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-AmonAmarth-/-AcidBath-/-Benidiction-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-DementedTed-/--Entrails-/-Exhumed-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-Necrophobic-/-NuclearAssault-/-OctoberTide-/-NapalmDeath-/-Sepulturia(20yearsRootsw/MaxandIgore)-/-Tiamat-/-VoiVod-/-Wilt-/-Nailbomb-/-FudgeTunnel-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-Godflesh
ok for a start
no avatar
User

Gratch

Rank

Petty Officer

Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:06 am

Salt Lake City, Utah

by Gratch » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:27 am

Exhumed, meh.

Would love to see Igorrr, Ihsahn, or Incantation be the "I" band, but none of them really fit the clue.
2016 Survivor
2017 Survivor
2018 Booked

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Finntroll - Gloryhammer - Igorrr - Ihsahn - Khemmis - Myrkur - Nechochwen - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Troldhaugen - Vainaja - Wilderun - Witherscape
User

Sgt. B

Rank

Lieutenant

Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:27 pm

St Paul, Minnesota

by Sgt. B » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:31 am

Yes! Another sulfuric acid gargling band
Abbath-Accept-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-AliceCooper-AmonAmarth-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-Antaeus-Aosoth-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AstralDoors-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-Benediction-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlackTrip-Bloodbath-Borknagar-Brainstorm-Candlemass-CirithUngol-Conan-Convulse-Coroner-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-Danzig-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DevinTownsendProject-DewScented-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enshine-Enslaved-Entombed-Entrails-Evocation-Evoken-Exodus-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Flotsam&Jetsam-TheGathering-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GloriorBelli-Goatwhore-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HallowsEve-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-Helix-Hollenthon-HoodedMenace-Horna-Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-InTheWoods-InterArma-InVain-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khold-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-Kreator-LaazRockit-LegionOfTheDamned-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-MachineHead-MaelMordha-Melechesh-Memoriam-Meshuggah-MetalChurch-Mgla-Miasmal-MonsterMagnet-Moonloop-MournfulCongregation-MysticProphecy-Naglfar-Nails-Necrophobic-NeObliviscaris-NightDemon-NocturnalRites-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Obituary-Obsequiae-Obscura-ObsidianTongue-OctoberTide-Okera-TheOcean-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-PagansMind-Panopticon-ParadiseLost-Portal-Powermad-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-Prong-Queensryche(LaTorre)-Remembrance-RottenSound-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Sarke-Saxon-Schammasch-ScorpionChild-Scorpions-SearBliss-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShadowGallery-ShapeOfDespair-Sirenia-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Slayer-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-Summoning-SvartCrown-Sylosis-Taake-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheRuinsOfBeverast-TheSecret-Thulcandra-Triptykon-TwistedSister-U.D.O./Dirkschneider-Uada-Ufomammut-Ulcerate-Ulveheim-Unleashed-Vektor-Vinterland-Voices(UK)-Voivod-Vredehammer-Vuur-WakeTheDead-WASP-WarriorSoul-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witchcraft-Witchery-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-Wolfchant-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Wolvhammer-Yakuza-Yob-Zhrine-ZimmersHole

Survivor: 2012,2014,2015,2016,2017&BtH(2012)
no avatar
User

macamatic

Rank

Petty Officer

Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:00 am

Fort Lauderdale area

by macamatic » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:36 am

Was it Razor that said In Mourning wanted on? I shouldn't get my hopes up...
2017: 6523 | 2018: 2546

Want: Ancient Bards, Dark Tranquillity, Deadlock, Disarmonia Mundi, In Mourning, Insomnium, Symphony X, The Unguided, Wintersun, Within Temptation
User

Sgt. B

Rank

Lieutenant

Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:27 pm

St Paul, Minnesota

by Sgt. B » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:41 am

I wonder if the "I" band is Ingested. They would go along with the other death/grind bands already announced - Aborted, Benighted & Exhumed.

With Exhumed, I think 3/4 of Gruesome would be onbroad the ship.
Abbath-Accept-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-AliceCooper-AmonAmarth-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-Antaeus-Aosoth-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AstralDoors-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-Benediction-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlackTrip-Bloodbath-Borknagar-Brainstorm-Candlemass-CirithUngol-Conan-Convulse-Coroner-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-Danzig-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DevinTownsendProject-DewScented-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enshine-Enslaved-Entombed-Entrails-Evocation-Evoken-Exodus-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Flotsam&Jetsam-TheGathering-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GloriorBelli-Goatwhore-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HallowsEve-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-Helix-Hollenthon-HoodedMenace-Horna-Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-InTheWoods-InterArma-InVain-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khold-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-Kreator-LaazRockit-LegionOfTheDamned-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-MachineHead-MaelMordha-Melechesh-Memoriam-Meshuggah-MetalChurch-Mgla-Miasmal-MonsterMagnet-Moonloop-MournfulCongregation-MysticProphecy-Naglfar-Nails-Necrophobic-NeObliviscaris-NightDemon-NocturnalRites-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Obituary-Obsequiae-Obscura-ObsidianTongue-OctoberTide-Okera-TheOcean-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-PagansMind-Panopticon-ParadiseLost-Portal-Powermad-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-Prong-Queensryche(LaTorre)-Remembrance-RottenSound-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Sarke-Saxon-Schammasch-ScorpionChild-Scorpions-SearBliss-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShadowGallery-ShapeOfDespair-Sirenia-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Slayer-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-Summoning-SvartCrown-Sylosis-Taake-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheRuinsOfBeverast-TheSecret-Thulcandra-Triptykon-TwistedSister-U.D.O./Dirkschneider-Uada-Ufomammut-Ulcerate-Ulveheim-Unleashed-Vektor-Vinterland-Voices(UK)-Voivod-Vredehammer-Vuur-WakeTheDead-WASP-WarriorSoul-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witchcraft-Witchery-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-Wolfchant-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Wolvhammer-Yakuza-Yob-Zhrine-ZimmersHole

Survivor: 2012,2014,2015,2016,2017&BtH(2012)
User

slayergeek

Rank

Petty Officer

Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:02 am

by slayergeek » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:58 am

Very, very stoked about Exhumed!!
Survivor
    2014,2015,2016,2017,Booked_2018

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Drummer/Singer_for
    FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    iPhone Version-https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/70k-bands/id958759290?mt=8
    Android Version-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bands70k

WishList
    The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Exhumed-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Exmortus-/-Exodus-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Black_Dahlia_Murder-/-Warbringer-/-Wintersun
User

Azazel101

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:02 pm

Still no Pig Destroyer!!! or BirdFlesh!!!
I can wait another year or 2
ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-Combichrist-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-Amorphis-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-AmonAmarth-/-AcidBath-/-Benidiction-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-DementedTed-/--Entrails-/-Exhumed-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-Necrophobic-/-NuclearAssault-/-OctoberTide-/-NapalmDeath-/-Sepulturia(20yearsRootsw/MaxandIgore)-/-Tiamat-/-VoiVod-/-Wilt-/-Nailbomb-/-FudgeTunnel-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-Godflesh
ok for a start
no avatar
User

big perken

Rank

Crewman

Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:13 am

Edmonton, Alberta

by big perken » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:05 pm

Intruder reunion! One can wish.
no avatar
User

meshuggah

Rank

Ensign

Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:33 pm

New York, NY

by meshuggah » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:06 pm

Izegrim, please...then Cripper!
User

DragonLordJones

Rank

Lieutenant

Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Mayville, Wisconsin

by DragonLordJones » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:07 pm

meshuggah wrote:Izegrim, please...then Cripper!

This :beerhorns: :givebeer:
70000tons of Metal 2011 Deck5 5563 2012 Deck5 5063BARGE TO HELL Deck5 5563 2013 DECK6 60572014 ... deck4 4557 2015 Deck 7 7225 2016 deck? cabin?2017 deck6 room?2018 deck6 6693
User

Evican

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 pm

A Happy Little Vegemite in Poutine Land

by Evican » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:33 pm

I'm hoping the next band is either Incantation or Into Eternity.

ALSO... FUCK YES SIRENIA! Haven't seen them before, so I'm stoked they were added.
70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018
Cripper-Ne Obliviscaris-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Aborted-Behemoth-Amon Amarth-Insomnium-Havok-BENIGHTED-Meshuggah-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Fallujah-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Decapitated
no avatar
User

Bolt_Thrower

Rank

Petty Officer

Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 am

by Bolt_Thrower » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:49 pm

Iron Maiden!!! I know, never gonna happen.
User

gorgatron

Rank

Oiler

Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:12 pm

by gorgatron » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:21 pm

Impaled? Internal Bleeding? Internal Suffering would be cool.
2016: 2314
2017: 6661
2018: 2364

Abbath-/-Aborted-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Analepsy-/-Andrew.WK-/-At.the.Gates-/-Behemoth-/-Benighted-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Bloodbath-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-Cannibal.Corpse-/-Cephalic.Carnage-/-Darkest.Hour-/-Decrepit.Birth-/-Devourment-/-Eat.the.Turnbuckle-/-Eluveitie-/-Enisum-/-Enfold.Darkness-/-Entombed-/-Exhumed-/-Galakticon-/-General.Surgery-/-Ghoul-/-Graveyard-/-Guttural.Secrete-/-Gwar-/-Haemorrhage-/-Hypocrisy-/-Impaled-/-Inferi-/-Infest-/-Insect.Warfare-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Korpiklaani-/-Magrudergrind-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Napalm.Death-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Necrophagist-/-Noisem-/-Obituary-/-Origin-/-Party.Cannon-/-Phobia-/-Prostitute.Disfigurement-/-Skeletonwitch-/-Spawn.of.Possession-/-Splatterhouse-/-Steel.Panther-/-Toxic.Holocaust-/-Trap.Them-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Varg-/-Wintersun-/-Wormed-/-Wormrot
no avatar
User

sara

Rank

Petty Officer

Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:51 pm

Boston

by sara » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:04 pm

Exhumed is a pretty cool add. Not thrash or Emperor, but still cool.

I'm cheering for Iron Reagan or Ihsahn. In Vain would also be good.

There's only 16 bands left to announce and not much cripper material, really. I guess we'll get some of those soon? Or is this going to be one of the most insane line-ups so far?
Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
User

Hoppy McGee

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:53 am

Ontario, Canada

by Hoppy McGee » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:06 pm

Sgt. B wrote:Image

Yes! Another sulfuric acid gargling band

:lol: :lol: :lol:
70k 2016 Cabin 9399
70k 2017 Cabin 2364
70k 2018 Cabin 9678
-/-Abbath-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Aborted-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anciients-/-Asphyx-/-Autopsy-/-Avatar-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-Be'lakor-/-Benediction-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bloodbath-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Cancer-/-Convulse-/-Cormorant-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Fortress-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Dawn.of.Disease-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Decapitated-/Deicide-/Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deströyer.666-/-Desultory-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dismember-/-Drakwald-/-Elder-/-Emperor-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Exhumed-/-Finntroll-/-Firespawn-/-Ghoul-/-Goatwhore-/-Gojira-/-Gorguts-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-HateSphere-/-High.on.Fire-/-Horrendous-/-Huntress-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-In.Flames-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-Killer.Be.Killed-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Legion.of.the.Damned-/-LIK-/-Machine.Head-/-Magic.Circle-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-Memoriam-/-Mgla-/-Midnight-/-Misery.Index-/-Morbid-Angel-/-Morta.Skuld-/-Naglfar-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Necrophobic-/-Obituary-/-Obesquiae-/-Once.Human-/-Onslaught-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Primordial-/-Protector-/-Red.Fang-/-Ripper-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruinous-/-Samael-/-Satan-/-Satyricon-/-Sinister-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletonwitch-/Slayer-/-Soen-/Sulphur-/-Sulphur.Aeon-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Temple.of.Baal-/-This.Ending-/-Thulcandra-/-Trap.Them-/-Tribulation-/-Vader-/-Vampire-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-White.Empress-/-Wintersun-/-Witchery-/-Wolfheart-
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:07 pm

sara wrote:There's only 16 bands left to announce and not much cripper material, really. I guess we'll get some of those soon? Or is this going to be one of the most insane line-ups so far?

I imagine that after this next one or two, we'll get a break, and then the Crippers. Andy COULD go bigger this year, but I have really come to enjoy the Cripper tradition. I hope he sticks with it.
Aeternam-†-Amon.Amarth-†-Black.Crown.Initiate-†-ChthoniC-†-Gorod-†-In.Extremo-†-Insomnium-†-In.Vain-†-Korpiklaani-†-Melechesh-†-Mercenary-†-Metsatöll-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Sabaton-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Soilwork-†-Solstafir-†-Tengger.Calvary-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User

slayergeek

Rank

Petty Officer

Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:02 am

by slayergeek » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:14 pm

gorgatron wrote:Impaled? Internal Bleeding? Internal Suffering would be cool.

I have confirmed with Matt that Ross from Impaled will be on board already as he is currently playing bass in Exhumed, so I am hopeful...
Survivor
    2014,2015,2016,2017,Booked_2018

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Drummer/Singer_for
    FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    iPhone Version-https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/70k-bands/id958759290?mt=8
    Android Version-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bands70k

WishList
    The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Exhumed-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Exmortus-/-Exodus-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Black_Dahlia_Murder-/-Warbringer-/-Wintersun
User

zerkz

Rank

Oiler

Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:12 am

by zerkz » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:04 pm

Evican wrote:I'm hoping the next band is either Incantation or Into Eternity.

ALSO... FUCK YES SIRENIA! Haven't seen them before, so I'm stoked they were added.

Man, into eternity is a blast from the past. those folks haven't been too active since Stu left.
User

acidbasement

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Erickson, Manitoba

by acidbasement » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:10 pm

I feel like we're light on folk metal so far. Currently listening to Ithilien, and digging them.
Korpiklaani-/-In.Extremo-/-Alestorm-/-Aeternam-/-Battle.Beast-/-Threshold-/-Moonspell-/-Avantasia-/-Edguy-/-Grai-/-Astral.Doors-/-Civil.War-/-Wederganger-/-Scarab-/-Kontrust-/-Gloryhammer-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Heathen.Foray-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-The.Dread.Crew.Of.Oddwood-/-Turisas-/-Deathstars-/-Metsatöll-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-Vogelfrey
User

Evican

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 pm

A Happy Little Vegemite in Poutine Land

by Evican » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:44 pm

zerkz wrote:Man, into eternity is a blast from the past. those folks haven't been too active since Stu left.

They played Vancouver last month, so they're still doing a bit. :headbanger:
70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018
Cripper-Ne Obliviscaris-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Aborted-Behemoth-Amon Amarth-Insomnium-Havok-BENIGHTED-Meshuggah-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Fallujah-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Decapitated
User

Monmisreal

Rank

Lieutenant

Tue May 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Palm Harbor, FL

by Monmisreal » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:35 pm

Evican wrote:
zerkz wrote:Man, into eternity is a blast from the past. those folks haven't been too active since Stu left.

They played Vancouver last month, so they're still doing a bit. :headbanger:

Id love to see them again. Funny that the last time I've seen them was when they opened for Iced Earth in Orlando :beerbang:
User

Ethrivas

Rank

Oiler

Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:53 pm

by Ethrivas » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:13 am

In Vain or In Mourning would be good but i think it will be Internal Bleeding (based on the hint).
2018 - BOOKED

Wishlist: Be'lakor, Fleshgod Apo, Tribulation, Brymir, Lamb of God, Dimmu Borgir, Iced Earth, The Seer, Moonshade, Morbid Angel, EtoS, Godsmack, Mgla, Hypocrisy, Tyr, Melechesh, Harakiri for the Sky, Nailed to Obscurity, Chthonic.
User

Razor Ramon

Rank

Midshipman

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Philadelphia, PA

by Razor Ramon » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:13 am

EXHUMED

In Mourning or In Vain is what I want.
70000 Tons 2018 ROOM 8355
Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Borknagar-/-Liv-Kristine-/-October-Tide-/-Within-Temptation-/-In-Mourning-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Bloodbath-/-Paradise-Lost-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole-/-Wolfheart-/-Virgin-Black-/-Antimatter-/-Nightwish-/-Arkan--/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Tristania-/-Autumnal-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/--/-Thurisaz-/-Swallow-The-Sun-/-Benighted-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Beseech-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Naglfar-/--Ulver-/-Ahab-/-To-Cast-A-Shadow-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Bilocate-/-Evocation-/-Wine-From-Tears-/-Hanging-Garden-/-In-Vain-/-In-Slumber-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Feridea-/-Ne-Obliviscaris-/-Green-Carnation-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Coldworld-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Silent-Stream-Of-Godless-Elegy-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-Centinex-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Arcturus-/-Darkwell-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress
My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:41 pm

I want In Thy Dreams... But the likelihood can be summarized as in my dreams
Last edited by DrinkMoxie on Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Goatwhore-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Witchery-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-OctoberTide-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-TheAbsence-Desultory-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Alestorm-DarkTranquillity-InExtremo-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Meshuggah-Gyze-Benediction-BeyondCreation-Voivod

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:07 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Or, Exit Eden :)

I think you can rule Exit Eden out for this cruise. Amanda is due to have twins in February.
I should get around to updating my signature
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:48 pm

I'm thinking Impaled or maybe Impaled Nazarene, although Internal Bleeding also fits the clue.

....Now watch Andy book Ihsahn, just to play with our clue-ridden minds. :lol:

(I would love this.)

sara wrote:There's only 16 bands left to announce and not much cripper material, really. I guess we'll get some of those soon? Or is this going to be one of the most insane line-ups so far?

I was just thinking the same thing; we're overdue for some Cripperific bands.

Phoenix wrote:I imagine that after this next one or two, we'll get a break, and then the Crippers. Andy COULD go bigger this year, but I have really come to enjoy the Cripper tradition. I hope he sticks with it.

Well, I would love to see the pile of "big" bands continue to grow -- and we ARE light on folk and black metal so far -- but as long as he books two Cripper bands we can at least have a vote between 'em. :D

As for HOW we handle the vote this year.....ummmmm....... Yipes.
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)
User

epartos

Rank

Petty Officer

Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:49 am

Sweden

by epartos » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:25 pm

Invocator!!!
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Get these guys on the boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLKzE77YrM
User

Mr.Kito

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:18 am

São Paulo, Brasil

by Mr.Kito » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:53 am

Phoenix wrote:

I imagine that after this next one or two, we'll get a break, and then the Crippers. Andy COULD go bigger this year, but I have really come to enjoy the Cripper tradition. I hope he sticks with it.

The Cripper tradition is one of the things that makes 70k what 70k is.
2018.: Accept-Adrenaline.Mob-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Aneurose-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Doro-Edguy--Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Grand.Magus-Hazy-HellArise-In.Flames-Kreator-Kontrust-Mors.Principium.Est-Nevermore-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Soilwork-Subway.To.Sally-Susperia-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-TriOsphere-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Unexpect-Warrel.Dane
2013-Survivor
2014-Survivor
2015-Survivor
2016- :(
2017- :(
2018-BOOKED!
User

Azazel101

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:15 am

It was nice on the 1st couple to get up and eat your breakfast,
walk out on the pool deck around 10:30 and watch the 1st couple bands that you had never seen or heard before
embrace the warm morning sun on your skin and walk over too the bar and start it all over again!!!

Now I just skip breakfast and grab a few beers on my way to the dark and slightly chilly ice rink and wait for lunch :stagger:
ok for a start
no avatar
User

stevep52

Rank

Oiler

Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:48 am

by stevep52 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:09 pm

Not sure if I am missing something obvious, but what is a Cripper band?

Also, got to talk to one of the guys from Archspire last night and apparently they have not been asked. Too bad since they have one of the best albums of the year.
PreviousNext