User

Daenerys

Rank

Midshipman

Mon May 24, 2010 7:42 am

Clearwater/Tampa, Florida

Re: random rejoicing thread

by Daenerys » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:57 pm

Vikingpoptarts wrote:Just finalized planning out logistics before contacting the cruise line to get married on 70k2018! Pretty damn excited.
:cheers:

That's awesome, congrats!!!
Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Skeletonwitch-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager-Evergrey-Korpiklaani-Sanctuary-AmonAmarth-Ensiferum-BlindGuardian-SepticFlesh-Alestorm-DarkTranquillity-SymphonyX
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:41 pm

Got told 2 weeks ago that my position will be made redundant at the end of this year. Been to a couple of job interviews and got my first job offer already!

Will be one way or another walking out of my job here, getting a hefty chunk of tax-free pay, and walking into a new job.

Woot! May even be able to go on 70k!!
Upcoming Gigs:
Feb 70K Mar Arch-Enemy-/-Amon Amarth-/-Sabaton-/-
I'm back in 2018
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Evertale-/-Fogalord-/-Gotthard-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Rhapsody-Reunion-/-Running-Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:39 am

cowboy71 wrote:Got told 2 weeks ago that my position will be made redundant at the end of this year. Been to a couple of job interviews and got my first job offer already!

Will be one way or another walking out of my job here, getting a hefty chunk of tax-free pay, and walking into a new job.

Woot! May even be able to go on 70k!!

That's awesome news - I'm glad you were able to turn a shitty situation into something better!
Aeternam-†-Amon.Amarth-†-Black.Crown.Initiate-†-ChthoniC-†-Gorod-†-In.Extremo-†-Insomnium-†-In.Vain-†-Korpiklaani-†-Melechesh-†-Mercenary-†-Metsatöll-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Sabaton-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Soilwork-†-Solstafir-†-Tengger.Calvary-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:25 am

I know everyone thinks "statsman was always coming back", but seriously I was not intending to (or for that matter, couldn't even afford!) to do 70K next year.

But once again, the stars have just aligned for me. Had I not been offered a redundancy by my current employer, and got offered a subsequent new job on significantly more salary than I'm on now, there is no way I could go.

I'm not there yet of course! I still need to formally accept the offer for the new job, make sure I get my redundancy payout, AND then find a cabin!

But regardless, I'm rejoicing :)
Upcoming Gigs:
Feb 70K Mar Arch-Enemy-/-Amon Amarth-/-Sabaton-/-
I'm back in 2018
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Evertale-/-Fogalord-/-Gotthard-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Rhapsody-Reunion-/-Running-Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
no avatar
User

deathmetalpat

Rank

Midshipman

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Maryland,USA

by deathmetalpat » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:25 am

Used my Citibank pre-sale code to get third row center seats for the first ever Wardruna show in United States (February 1st) on Tuesday.Looks as if the show is about sold-out now.
My wishlist 2018 -All the bands in 70k rotation that I don't care about.
2012-14 Survivor
2015-16 Abandoned Ship
2017 Returned
2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
no avatar
User

gnoff_the_creep

Rank

Lieutenant

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Sweden

by gnoff_the_creep » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:23 pm

Leaving Taiwan for Hong Kong, tomorrow heading back home.

Will see my wife soon!

Only a week until the next job trip, but at least that is only to the UK and also plenty shorter duration.
PINK

http://twitter.com/rockgnoff/

http://rockgnoff.blogspot.se/
User

Jaimie38

Rank

Lieutenant

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Edmonton,Canada

by Jaimie38 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:38 am

Flights book for the cruise...

$85 return Edmonton=Toronto-FLL and back with Aeroplan!!

BEER MONEY!!

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :P
6 Time Vet!
Wishlist--Accept,GRIMREAPER!!!,WASP,ArmoredSaint,DioDisciples,Loudness,
DangerousToys,Triumph.Scorpions,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,MorsPrincpiumEst,
Exmortus,TheOrderofChaos For those who are sailing with us in honour
User

captaingabbeh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Calgary, Canada

by captaingabbeh » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:41 pm

I'm booking my flights for 70k tomorrow. They're a little more expensive, cause I'm not flying into Miami... I'm flying into Tampa a little early to (FINALLY OMG) visit one of my festival friends from Terminus :D :D. We've been basically trying to plan this visit since August, so I'm stoked it's finally happening.

And I might even get to drag him down to Miami for some of the preparties.

2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 BOOKED!!

Want:
NeO-Chthonic-Heidevolk-Sabaton--Powerwolf-Kreator-Finntroll-Nightwish-Myrath-Thunderstone-TheAgonist-Skindred-Satyricon-Hypocrisy-Epica-Starkill-Crossfaith-Zeal&Ardor-Meshuggah-Septicflesh-Aeternam-Demons&Wizards-3TEETH
no avatar
User

gnoff_the_creep

Rank

Lieutenant

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Sweden

by gnoff_the_creep » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:40 am

It is December!
Nothing more than that, just a nice little rejoice.
PINK

http://twitter.com/rockgnoff/

http://rockgnoff.blogspot.se/
Previous