User

bodomdragon

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:07 am

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Re: 2019 Rumors and Predictions

by bodomdragon » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:03 am

Pellaz wrote:A)nnihilator :lol: (kinda a given, and I won't say "Amon Amarth" for fear of jinxing anything)
O)mnium Gatherum ?
N)e Obliviscaris ?
P)rimordial ?

I'll answer this time, for a change.

About the A... no, I'm not talking about Annihilator. Although we all know that's more than likely that they'll be onbroad because Jeff Waters (and that would make me very happy).

About the other three, you got one right :)
Wishlist:
Accept--ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--
Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--Helloween--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--Ne.Obliviscaris--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018: Survivor
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:38 am

I'm the one that has two right ;)
Allegaeon-†-Amorphis-†-BabyMetal-†-CHTHONIC-†-Fallujah-†-Gojira-†-Katatonia-†-IN.VAIN-†-Melechesh-†-MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Omnium.Gatherum-†-Pain-†-Persefone-†-Scar.Symmetry-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Tengger.Cavalry-†-Trollfest-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User

Bob

Rank

Petty Officer

Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:49 am

Salt Lake City, Utah, USA

by Bob » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:14 am

Pellaz wrote:
% These are a few of my favorite things.... % :D

% These are a few of my favorite things....
%: Too many arguments.

Even the operating system knows this, haha!
Wishlist 2019:Hanzel und Gretyl-/-Heilung-/-Myrkur-/-Vermilia-/-Inquisition-/-Fleshgod-Apoc-/-Gojira-/-Babymetal-/-Burning Witches-/-Hevisaurus-/-Unleash the Archers-/-VUUR-/-Iron Maidens-/-The Heard-/-Oceans of Slumber

Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18
User

cegr80

Rank

Petty Officer

Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:02 pm

Houston, TX USA

by cegr80 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:31 pm

I would say Ne Obliviscaris. They're doing pretty damn good in the wishlists
2017: Survivor - Cabin #7682
2018: Survivor - Cabin #9701

2019 Wishlist:
Acrassicauda|Alkaloid|Arcturus|AtTheGates|Batushka|BlackCrownInitiate|Borknagar|Candlemass|ChtoniC
DimmuBorgir|Emperor|Ensiferum|Gorod|Ihsahn|Inferi|Jinjer|KeepOfKalessin|MorbidAngel|NovembersDoom
ParadiseLost|Persefone|Shining(Nor)|TheGrindmother|Tyr|Wardehns
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:17 pm

cegr80 wrote:I would say Ne Obliviscaris. They're doing pretty damn good in the wishlists

--And they were invited (FINALLY) for 2018, but had to decline.

AND they're really good. :headbanger:
2019 Wishlist:
Abbath--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Eluveitie
--Emperor--Ensiferum--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Kalmah--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Novembers.Doom--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Survivor
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:02 pm

Bob wrote:% These are a few of my favorite things....

hah. now THAT's funny. :lol:
2019 Wishlist:
Abbath--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Eluveitie
--Emperor--Ensiferum--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Kalmah--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Novembers.Doom--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Yyrkoon--1349
User

cegr80

Rank

Petty Officer

Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:02 pm

Houston, TX USA

by cegr80 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:12 pm

Pellaz wrote:
Bob wrote:% These are a few of my favorite things....

hah. now THAT's funny. :lol:

2017: Survivor - Cabin #7682
2018: Survivor - Cabin #9701

2019 Wishlist:
Acrassicauda|Alkaloid|Arcturus|AtTheGates|Batushka|BlackCrownInitiate|Borknagar|Candlemass|ChtoniC
DimmuBorgir|Emperor|Ensiferum|Gorod|Ihsahn|Inferi|Jinjer|KeepOfKalessin|MorbidAngel|NovembersDoom
ParadiseLost|Persefone|Shining(Nor)|TheGrindmother|Tyr|Wardehns
User

ymapazagain

Rank

Wiper

Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:36 am

by ymapazagain » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:01 am

Psycroptic would love to return (played in 2017). The guitarist was on board this year.
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:49 pm

Lizzy Borden is releasing his first new album in 11 years, due out mid-June.

Good time for him to return to 70k?
Upcoming Gigs:
August Stryper September Dragonland October Skid-Row November Def-Leppard December Bon-Jovi
2019 Wishlist
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
no avatar
User

Saga

Rank

Wiper

Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:06 am

wishlist

by Saga » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:16 am

Mystic Prophecy
Five finger Death punsch
Amorfis
Gus G
Bullet
Ghost
King Dimond
Scorpions
Bonfire
Hammerfall
User

taketheday

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:46 am

Switzerland

by taketheday » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:01 am

I know that Wind Rose have contacted 70K, hope they will be there for the first time in 2019.

Derdian would like to be onbroad, also for the first time. As I mentioned it on the wishlist thread, they are celebrating their 20th anniversary this year and will get a new album, hopefully later this year as the recordings are over now).

Hopefully Tyr will be back as they are also working on a new album. Heri Joensen also working on a new album for his other band Heljareyga. Would be great to have the both of them onbroad.

2013: 7545
2014: 9554
2015: 2633
2016: 7320
2017/2018: 7624

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
User

Memnoch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Hellsinki, Funland

by Memnoch » Sun May 06, 2018 11:28 pm

I'm gonna go ahead and add Vomitory to the predictions. They're reuniting for select gigs to celebrate their 30th anniversary next year. They were supposed to play already a few years back, but then Andy went missing for six months, and they never made it on the boat. 70k would be a great way to start the reunion "tour".
Wishlist:
SABATON / ARKONA / STUCK MOJO / HEIDEVOLK / KILPI / SLAYER
FOLK METAL / THRASH METAL
User

Sgt. B

Rank

Lieutenant

Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:27 pm

St Paul, Minnesota

by Sgt. B » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:03 am

Dave Mustaine did a recent interview where he mentions that Megadeth has a cruise lined up in 2019. He didn't say which cruise. I have no knowledge if it has already been announced. MORC has already announced their performers. Shiprocked has not annouced their lineup yet, so it could be that cruise. If it was 70K, I figure they would be the first band announced.

https://omny.fm/shows/rock-talk-with-mi ... ack-russel

Around 51:15 is where this comment is made:

"We've got a bunch of other really fantastic things that I wish I could tell you. We've got a cruise, like a 'Murder Who Done it' kind of boot camp thing we're gonna be doing over in Europe. And Pledge [Music] is gonna be in the studio with us again, and blah blah blah blah... So it's a great day to be a Megadeth fan."
Abbath-Accept-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-AmonAmarth-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-Antaeus-Aosoth-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlackTrip-Bloodbath-Bolzer-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Carcass-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-Convulse-Coroner-CravenIdol-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DerWegEinerFreiheit-DevinTownsend-DewScented-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-Evocation-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-GloriorBelli-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-Hollenthon-HoodedMenace-Horna-Horrendous-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-InVain-Infestus-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khold-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LegionOfTheDamned-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-Miasmal-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-NapalmDeath-NeObliviscaris-NightDemon-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Obituary-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-PagansMind-Panopticon-ParadiseLost-Portal-Powermad-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-Prong-Queensryche-Ripper-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Saor-Sarke-Saxon-Schammasch-ScorpionChild-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Slayer-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-Summoning-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ufomammut-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vallenfyre-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vuur-WakeTheDead-Waldgeflüster-WASP-WarriorSoul-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
2014: Survivor
BtH(2012): Survivor
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:35 am

Sgt. B wrote:"We've got a bunch of other really fantastic things that I wish I could tell you. We've got a cruise, like a 'Murder Who Done it' kind of boot camp thing we're gonna be doing over in Europe. And Pledge [Music] is gonna be in the studio with us again, and blah blah blah blah... So it's a great day to be a Megadeth fan."

This reads to me almost like they're doing a cruise out of Europe, which I guess implies their own? Though I didn't actually listen to it because I'm at work so I could be reading too much into it.

Geez, if this is about 70k, can you imagine the amount of new people who would be clamouring to get on broad? It almost seems too risky for Andy to try it while we're still on the Independence.
Allegaeon-†-Amorphis-†-BabyMetal-†-CHTHONIC-†-Fallujah-†-Gojira-†-Katatonia-†-IN.VAIN-†-Melechesh-†-MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Omnium.Gatherum-†-Pain-†-Persefone-†-Scar.Symmetry-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Tengger.Cavalry-†-Trollfest-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User

Sgt. B

Rank

Lieutenant

Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:27 pm

St Paul, Minnesota

by Sgt. B » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:51 am

I thought that when I read it also. I listened and it seemed like two different things. They did a boot camp thing before where people camped out on Mustaine's property in southern California for a few days. That is what makes me think it is something different. I could easily be wrong.
Abbath-Accept-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-AmonAmarth-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-Antaeus-Aosoth-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlackTrip-Bloodbath-Bolzer-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Carcass-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-Convulse-Coroner-CravenIdol-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DerWegEinerFreiheit-DevinTownsend-DewScented-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-Evocation-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-GloriorBelli-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-Hollenthon-HoodedMenace-Horna-Horrendous-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-InVain-Infestus-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khold-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LegionOfTheDamned-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-Miasmal-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-NapalmDeath-NeObliviscaris-NightDemon-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Obituary-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-PagansMind-Panopticon-ParadiseLost-Portal-Powermad-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-Prong-Queensryche-Ripper-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Saor-Sarke-Saxon-Schammasch-ScorpionChild-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Slayer-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-Summoning-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ufomammut-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vallenfyre-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vuur-WakeTheDead-Waldgeflüster-WASP-WarriorSoul-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
2014: Survivor
BtH(2012): Survivor
User

Azazel101

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:35 am

Fond du Lac/Beaver Dam, Wisconsin

by Azazel101 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:08 pm

Sgt. B wrote:Dave Mustaine did a recent interview where he mentions that Megadeth has a cruise lined up in 2019. He didn't say which cruise. I have no knowledge if it has already been announced. MORC has already announced their performers. Shiprocked has not annouced their lineup yet, so it could be that cruise. If it was 70K, I figure they would be the first band announced.

"We've got a bunch of other really fantastic things that I wish I could tell you. We've got a cruise, like a 'Murder Who Done it' kind of boot camp thing we're gonna be doing over in Europe. And Pledge [Music] is gonna be in the studio with us again, and blah blah blah blah... So it's a great day to be a Megadeth fan."

That would be a solid hour of nap time
ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-Combichrist-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-Amorphis-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-AmonAmarth-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-DementedTed-/--Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-Necrophobic-/-NuclearAssault-/-NapalmDeath-/-Tiamat-/-Wilt-/-FudgeTunnel-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR-/-Godflesh
ok for a start
User

Godflesh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Seattle, WA

by Godflesh » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:07 pm

Azazel101 wrote:
Sgt. B wrote:Dave Mustaine did a recent interview where he mentions that Megadeth has a cruise lined up in 2019. He didn't say which cruise. I have no knowledge if it has already been announced. MORC has already announced their performers. Shiprocked has not annouced their lineup yet, so it could be that cruise. If it was 70K, I figure they would be the first band announced.

+1
no avatar
User

meshuggah

Rank

Ensign

Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:33 pm

New York, NY

by meshuggah » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:53 pm

Azazel101 wrote:

On the bright side, having Megadeth onbriad would give me a chance to see whoever is playing in other venues at the same time.
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:51 pm

Since they had "Hodor" (Kristian Nairn) jamming out with them on guitar backstage at Hellfest, I'd accept it IF Megadeth brought along some Game of Thrones action. :lol:
2019 Wishlist:
no avatar
User

arivera14

Rank

Oiler

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:16 pm

by arivera14 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:39 am

Well I am a big Fan of Megadeth actually is my second all time favorite behind Iron Maiden if Mr. Mustaine will be onboard on 2019 would make me go NUTS!!! I´ve seen the 4 times in my life 2010,2011,2013 here in my country Costa Rica and 2018 at Hell And Heaven on Mexico, now I´m asking myself would it be the first ANNOUNCEMENT?

Pura Vida Maes... :shred: :shred:

"MEGADETH, MEGADETH I LOVE MY MEGADETH"
User

doomguy

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:14 pm

London, England.

by doomguy » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:00 am

Phoenix wrote:
Sgt. B wrote:"We've got a bunch of other really fantastic things that I wish I could tell you. We've got a cruise, like a 'Murder Who Done it' kind of boot camp thing we're gonna be doing over in Europe. And Pledge [Music] is gonna be in the studio with us again, and blah blah blah blah... So it's a great day to be a Megadeth fan."

This reads to me almost like they're doing a cruise out of Europe, which I guess implies their own? Though I didn't actually listen to it because I'm at work so I could be reading too much into it.

Geez, if this is about 70k, can you imagine the amount of new people who would be clamouring to get on broad? It almost seems too risky for Andy to try it while we're still on the Independence.

It clearly sounds to me like he's talking about a cruise out of Europe.
2012: 2093
2015: 8671
2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
User

Godflesh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Seattle, WA

by Godflesh » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:32 pm

Atrophy has a song literally named “Soon...”.
Surely, that’s our first clue.

I should make a 70000 Tons of Metal 2019 Spotify playlist with this, and “The sound of silence” by Disturbed.
User

Azazel101

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:35 am

Fond du Lac/Beaver Dam, Wisconsin

by Azazel101 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:21 am

Godflesh wrote:Atrophy has a song literally named “Soon...”.

I should make a 70000 Tons of Metal 2019 Spotify playlist with this, and “The sound of silence” by Disturbed.

Atrophy have been asking me for the last 2 years on what they have to do to get on the boat
ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-Combichrist-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-Amorphis-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-AmonAmarth-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-DementedTed-/--Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-Necrophobic-/-NuclearAssault-/-NapalmDeath-/-Tiamat-/-Wilt-/-FudgeTunnel-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR-/-Godflesh
ok for a start
User

Cardest

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:28 am

Yucca Valley, California

by Cardest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:25 am

Speaking of Megadeth....
I wonder if they'd come on broad.
Because Mustaine once said the band refuses to play with 'satanic' bands!

And remember the silliness surrounding the addition of the awesome Rotting Christ on some festival bill...and Mega-D wanted no part of it....even though RT are not a satanic band!

I think it would be great to see Mega-D on the boat....imagine the Jamming with Waters sessions!!!!!!
Soilwork's drummer, playing with Megadeth, has been on the cruise before, so maybe there's that connection there!?!?!
Cardestio

I am the Bra Destroyer
no avatar
User

PotatoPotahto

Rank

Wiper

Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:07 pm

by PotatoPotahto » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:31 am

Maybe they're going to announce Helloween tomorrow, Friday the 13th. Spooky.
Wishlist 2019:
Behemoth-/-Dimmu Borgir-/-MorsPrincipiumEst-/-CarachAngren-/-Powerwolf-/-BeastInBlack-/-Bloodbound-/-Blind Guardian-/-Helloween-/-BrothersOfMetal-/-ISpitAshes
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:57 am

Cardest wrote:Soilwork's drummer, playing with Megadeth, has been on the cruise before, so maybe there's that connection there!?!?!

Soilwork's drummer will be on tour with Soilwork during the 2019 cruise, so that hurts your assertion more than it helps.

We're not getting an announcement until Andy makes that Official 2019 Megathread. Until that exists, odds of announcements are zero. And Andy took off his "last visited" status, so we'll never know.
User

Downvod

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:09 am

Twin Lakes, Wisconsin

by Downvod » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:01 am

Phoenix wrote:
Cardest wrote:Soilwork's drummer, playing with Megadeth, has been on the cruise before, so maybe there's that connection there!?!?!

Soilwork's drummer will be on tour with Soilwork during the 2019 cruise, so that hurts your assertion more than it helps.

We're not getting an announcement until Andy makes that Official 2019 Megathread. Until that exists, odds of announcements are zero. And Andy took off his "last visited" status, so we'll never know.

He is referring to Dirk, who is no longer in Soilwork. He is correct, Dirk was on with them in 2014 as well as BTH.
70k 2016: Cabin 7279
70k 2017: Cabin 6361
70k 2018: Cabin 1704

Abbath-/-Accept-/-Aetherian-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-The.Crown-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Eluveitie-/-Emperor-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Evocation-/-Exmortus-/-The.Faceless-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-God.Dethroned-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-In.Vain-/-Kalmah-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kvelertak-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Moonsorrow-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Myrkur-/-Necrophagist-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Persefone-/-Powerglove-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Sodom-/-Soilwork-/-Solution.45-/-Symphony.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-Tiamat-/-Tyr-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterhymn-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:00 pm

Godflesh wrote:Atrophy has a song literally named “Soon...”.

Yes, a clue that UMC's announcement process has...atrophied.. . . :lol: but also :evil:
2019 Wishlist:
Previous