Post Reply 43 posts
T-Shirt Queue of Endless Doom
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: T-Shirt Queue of Endless Doom

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:31 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:16 am
    I desperately want the Delain and Visions of Atlantis boat shirts so I'll be lining up for sure.
    I may need your help... :oops: It sounds like In Vain is bringing either Mantra or The Latter Rain, neither of which I have, and one or both of their album shirts. And I love the Aenigma design so much...
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:10 am

Phoenix wrote:
    Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:31 am
    cowboy71 wrote:
    Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:16 am
    I desperately want the Delain and Visions of Atlantis boat shirts so I'll be lining up for sure.
    I may need your help... :oops: It sounds like In Vain is bringing either Mantra or The Latter Rain, neither of which I have, and one or both of their album shirts. And I love the Aenigma design so much...
    I would love to help you out :) We can talk about it at the forum meet-up :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • Donutsauce
    Crewman

by Donutsauce » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:50 am

Well at least it's not as bad as a DOOM HOUSE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeBjr8Bm_wA