Post Reply 708 posts
2020 Wishlist (Repeats & 1st Timers)
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

Re: 2020 Wishlist (Repeats & 1st Timers)

by cegr80 » Fri May 10, 2019 7:08 am

Statsman, if it is not too late:

Belzebubs (even though I am not sure how this would work out)
    Loch Vostok
    Micawber
    Tomb Mold
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri May 10, 2019 10:19 am

cegr80 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:08 am ....
    Tomb Mold
    I happen to be wearing a Tomb Mold t-shirt today. :beerbang:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri May 10, 2019 11:24 am

I only have 12 bands in the combined wish list (I found a cool formula online to intersect two lists in Excel), which means I don't care about seeing 88% of them. Thanks guys :cry:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri May 10, 2019 1:51 pm

Copying the wishlist of "Bloodieddyingbride" over here as they put it in the wrong thread:

Anaal nathrakh
    My dying bride
    Swallow the sun
    Majestic downfall
    Graveworm
    Cannibal corpse
    Slayer
    Testament
    Carcass
    Abandon all hope
    Exhumed
    Tool
    Behemoth 
    Mork gryning
    Chelsea grin
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri May 10, 2019 2:04 pm

I can now say: send the wishlist to Andy!
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri May 10, 2019 2:04 pm

So this will be it. The list going to the skipper!

Latest entries put us up to 144 individuals now, 5,399 requests in total, 1,532 unique acts requested.

Going down to 12 or more gives us the top 101, with the weighting in favour of repeats 66 to 35.

Note that ORANGE are bands that have NOT been on previously.

76 Amon Amarth

50 Alestorm

49 Amorphis, Blind Guardian

41 Be'lakor

38 Sabaton

37 Gojira, Insomnium

36 Powerwolf

33 Iced Earth, Rotting Christ, Wintersun

31 Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir

30 Dark Tranquillity, Emperor

27 Dragonforce, Turisas

26 Candlemass, Finntroll

25 Borknagar, Edguy, Epica, Nightwish, Opeth, Wolfheart

24 Avantasia, Moonspell, Omnium Gatherum

23 Demons & Wizards, Hypocrisy, Orden Ogan, Testament

22 Children of Bodom, Helloween, Kreator, Mgla, Moonsorrow, Stratovarius

21 Beast in Black, Death Angel, Equilibrium, Hammerfall, Katatonia

20 Allegaeon, At The Gates, Korpiklaani, Primordial

19 Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Lacuna Coil

18 Aether Realm, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, King Diamond, Melechesh, Orphaned Land, Soilwork, Symphony X, Tribulation, Within Temptation

17 Aeternam, Anaal Nathrakh, Battle Beast, Carcass, Ihsahn, Myrath, Saltatio Mortis, Therion

16 Dalriada, Enslaved, Immortal, Septicflesh

15 Carach Angren, Triptykon

14 Abbath, Amaranthe, Arch Enemy, My Dying Bride, Myrkur, Power Trip, Swallow The Sun

13 Ancient Bards, Brymir, Draconian, Gamma Ray, Harakiri for the Sky, In Flames, Jinjer, November's Doom, Running Wild, Sonata Arctica, Tankard, The Crown, Trollfest, Vader

12 Dismember, Einherjer, Meshuggah, Satyricon, Skeletonwitch, Wolves in the Throne Room
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri May 10, 2019 2:13 pm

Godflesh wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 11:24 am I only have 12 bands in the combined wish list (I found a cool formula online to intersect two lists in Excel), which means I don't care about seeing 88% of them. Thanks guys :cry:
    That's a shame :( For me there is probably 50% of that list that I would happily catch at least 1 set from, and about 30 that would be genuine 2 setters!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri May 10, 2019 3:38 pm

Yeah, I would see 30 of the bands on the shared wishlist. In fact, the shared wishlist has five of the bands in my signature on it. I would be sad if they all got booked.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri May 10, 2019 5:53 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 2:13 pm
    Godflesh wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 11:24 am I only have 12 bands in the combined wish list (I found a cool formula online to intersect two lists in Excel), which means I don't care about seeing 88% of them. Thanks guys :cry:
    That's a shame :( For me there is probably 50% of that list that I would happily catch at least 1 set from, and about 30 that would be genuine 2 setters!
    I phrased it wrong, it just means 88% are not my first choice, but there are probably several I'd be happy to see. Too many repeats and too many black metal bands, though.
    Like you said, most of the thrash requests are in the second part of the list (those who didn't make the cut), and I have much more intersection with those.
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Sun May 12, 2019 5:20 am

No one wants to see Ten, Royal Hunt, Starkill and Almanac........
    Last edited by Lala on Wed May 29, 2019 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue May 14, 2019 4:12 am

Lala wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 5:20 am No one wants to see Ten, Royal Hunt and Almanac........
    Undertow also :cry:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed May 15, 2019 8:45 pm

THIN LIZZY is playing 4 shows this summer in Europe, so they’re alive!
    I’ve added them to my wish list, just because.
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:45 am

I think Statsman has already sent the wishlist to the skipper
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu May 16, 2019 10:47 am

cegr80 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:45 am I think Statsman has already sent the wishlist to the skipper
    Yep, he did. Now it's all in Andy's capable -- or culpable -- hands. :lol:

I wouldn't mind seeing Thin Lizzy on the boat, but my boat-compadre Derek would be over the moon if they were booked. One of his absolute favorite bands. :beerbang:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:59 pm

Yes the wishlist has been submitted to the skipper, but as always I will keep updating throughout the year right up until time of sailing.

As the skipper will check this thread from time to time :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri May 17, 2019 7:28 am

Godspeed, Andy. May you get most of those wished bands for us
    Zed3
    Petty Officer

by Zed3 » Sun May 19, 2019 2:57 am

Adding Paladin (ATL) to my wishlist, can't stop listening to Ascension right now ! :shred:
    2017: Survivor - 2024: hoping I'll be back onboard

Wishlist 2024:
    ...And.Oceans-/-Aephanemer-/-Aeternam-/-Aether.Realm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animalize-/-Avatarium-/-Be'lakor-/-Belzebubs-/-Bloodywood-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Brymir-/-Bucovina-/-Dawn.of.Solace-/-Destinity-/-Dirty.Shirt-/-Diviner-/-Dordeduh-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Champion-/-Frozen.Crown-/-Frozen.Dawn-/-Fvneral.Fvkk-/-Ghoultown-/-High.Command-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Kalmah-/-Konvent-/-Lagerstein-/-Majestica-/-Mantar-/-Moonspell-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Myrkur-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Necrophobic-/-Nestor-/-Night.Demon-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paladin.(atl)-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Serenity-/-Significant.Point-/-Steelbourne-/-Stormkeep-/-Tankard-/-The.Halo.Effect-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Therapy?-/-Therion-/-Tower.(nyc)-/-Undrask-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Wilderun-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wizdoom-/-Xaon
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Sun May 19, 2019 1:56 pm

Pellaz wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:47 am
    cegr80 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:45 am I think Statsman has already sent the wishlist to the skipper
    Yep, he did. Now it's all in Andy's capable -- or culpable -- hands. :lol:

I wouldn't mind seeing Thin Lizzy on the boat, but my boat-compadre Derek would be over the moon if they were booked. One of his absolute favorite bands. :beerbang:
    I'd love to see them do a Thin Lizzy and a Black Star Riders set.
    Survivor 2019,2020,2023,2024/Wishlist...
    A.Sound.Of.Thunder/Accept/Ad.Infinitum/Aether.Realm/Alabama.Thunderpussy/Amaranthe/Anthrax/Arch.Enemy/Art.Of.Anarchy/At.The.Gates/Avantasia/Avatar/Burning.Witches/Cattle.Decapitation/Cemetery.Skyline/Corrosion.Of.Conformity/Crowbar/Dark.Tranquillity/Death.Angel/Death.Dealer.Union/Deathless.Legacy/Devin.Townsend/Dragony/Dream.Theater/Edguy/Elegant.Weapons/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Exhorder/Exodus/Fates.Warning/Goatwhore/Haken/Hammerfall/Havok/Helloween/Hellscore/Jinjer/Kerry.King/King.Diamond/King's.X/Kobra.and.the.Lotus/Lacuna.Coil/Mercyful.Fate/Meshuggah/Metal.Church/Moonspell/Mors.Principium.Est/Myrath/Napalm.Death/Ne.Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Northern.Kings/Opeth/Orphaned.Land/Overkill/Paradise.Lost/Persefone/Powerwolf/Queensryche/Rage/Raven/Ravenous.EH/Riot.V/Sabaton/Scardust/Scorched.Moon/Seven.Spires/SIGH/Skiltron/Solemn.Vision/Sonata.Arctica/Soto/Stratovarius/Subway.to.Sally/Suicidal.Tendencies/Svartsot/Symphony.X/Testament/The.Black.Dahlia.Murder/The.Hu/The.Unity/Tribunal/Trouble/Twilight.Force/Unleash.The.Archers/Van.Canto/Within.Temptation
  • SirDimitri
    Wiper

by SirDimitri » Mon May 20, 2019 4:09 pm

I kept thinking to myself, "I'll post my list later". Now, here we are three months later.

First timers:
    The 69 Eyes
    ***Beyond the Black
    ***Cellar Darling
    ***Edge of Paradise
    Elyose
    Exit Eden
    Halestorm
    Jinjer
    Mindmaze
    Moonsun

Returning:
    ***Delain
    Edenbridge
    ***Eluveitie
    Epica
    ***MaYan
    Nightwish
    Sabaton
    ***Unleash the Archers
    Van Canto
    ***Visions of Atlantis
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue May 21, 2019 11:01 am

Zed3 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:57 am Adding Paladin (ATL) to my wishlist, can't stop listening to Ascension right now ! :shred:
    Hell yeah. Not only are they a great band, but they're also heavily involved in the local scene and their guitarist Taylor was one of my roommates on 70K last year -- his first time. He'd just gotten off tour, filling in on guitar for Arsis.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Sat May 25, 2019 1:01 pm

SirDimitri wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:09 pm I kept thinking to myself, "I'll post my list later". Now, here we are three months later.

First timers:
    The 69 Eyes
    ***Beyond the Black
    ***Cellar Darling
    ***Edge of Paradise
    Elyose
    Exit Eden
    Halestorm
    Jinjer
    Mindmaze
    Moonsun

Returning:
    ***Delain
    Edenbridge
    ***Eluveitie
    Epica
    ***MaYan
    Nightwish
    Sabaton
    ***Unleash the Archers
    Van Canto
    ***Visions of Atlantis
    You've got a big chunk of your list that was on in 2019.
    A.Sound.Of.Thunder/Accept/Ad.Infinitum/Aether.Realm/Alabama.Thunderpussy/Amaranthe/Anthrax/Arch.Enemy/Art.Of.Anarchy/At.The.Gates/Avantasia/Avatar/Burning.Witches/Cattle.Decapitation/Cemetery.Skyline/Corrosion.Of.Conformity/Crowbar/Dark.Tranquillity/Death.Angel/Death.Dealer.Union/Deathless.Legacy/Devin.Townsend/Dragony/Dream.Theater/Edguy/Elegant.Weapons/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Exhorder/Exodus/Fates.Warning/Goatwhore/Haken/Hammerfall/Havok/Helloween/Hellscore/Jinjer/Kerry.King/King.Diamond/King's.X/Kobra.and.the.Lotus/Lacuna.Coil/Mercyful.Fate/Meshuggah/Metal.Church/Moonspell/Mors.Principium.Est/Myrath/Napalm.Death/Ne.Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Northern.Kings/Opeth/Orphaned.Land/Overkill/Paradise.Lost/Persefone/Powerwolf/Queensryche/Rage/Raven/Ravenous.EH/Riot.V/Sabaton/Scardust/Scorched.Moon/Seven.Spires/SIGH/Skiltron/Solemn.Vision/Sonata.Arctica/Soto/Stratovarius/Subway.to.Sally/Suicidal.Tendencies/Svartsot/Symphony.X/Testament/The.Black.Dahlia.Murder/The.Hu/The.Unity/Tribunal/Trouble/Twilight.Force/Unleash.The.Archers/Van.Canto/Within.Temptation
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Tue May 28, 2019 8:03 am

I'm not sure if anyone else has made a wish for Jag Panzer to be onbraod 2020, but I am!

I missed the 2016 cruise.
    So, this is the one!

Also, think....albums that came out in 1990
    Bands playing their album in entirety?!??!?!?!?!
    Could be a thing!
    Tiamat did the Wildhoney set.

So, what came out in 1990?
    The list is endless.
    Kreator - Coma of Souls (doubtful)
    Nocturnus - The Key (??)

Demolition Hammer - Tortured Existence

Yngwie Malmsteen -Eclipse (would we ever get Yngwie onbroad?)

Anyway, that's where my thinking is heading towards.

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed May 29, 2019 1:09 am

Now that Heike has gotten her permanent residency in Sweden and is able to travel, we should get Draconian onbroad again.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Wed May 29, 2019 1:09 pm

Cardest wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 8:03 am I'm not sure if anyone else has made a wish for Jag Panzer to be onbraod 2020, but I am!

I missed the 2016 cruise.
    So, this is the one!

Also, think....albums that came out in 1990
    Bands playing their album in entirety?!??!?!?!?!
    Could be a thing!
    Tiamat did the Wildhoney set.

So, what came out in 1990?
    The list is endless.
    Kreator - Coma of Souls (doubtful)
    Nocturnus - The Key (??)

Demolition Hammer - Tortured Existence

Yngwie Malmsteen -Eclipse (would we ever get Yngwie onbroad?)

Anyway, that's where my thinking is heading towards.
    1990 was a great year.

Some of my favorites from 1990...
    Anthrax - Persistence of Time
    Blind Guardian - Tales from the Twilight World
    Bruce Dickinson - Tattooed Millionaire
    Iced Earth - Iced Earth
    Iron Maiden - No Prayer for the Dying
    Judas Priest - Painkiller
    Megadeth - Rust In Peace
    Pantera - Cowboys From Hell
    Sanctuary - Into the Mirror Black
    Scatterbrain - Here Comes Trouble
    Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss
    Suicidal Tendencies - Lights... Camera... Revolution!
    Testament - Souls of Black

Obviously some of those aren't gonna happen, but that was a killer year.
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu May 30, 2019 2:15 pm

Cardest wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 8:03 amImage
    They're playing ProgPower USA in September so I will see them. Haven't checked their music tbh
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Fri May 31, 2019 8:23 am

Adding Aephanemer

Any fans of melodeath MUST check out their newest album Prokopton
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri May 31, 2019 11:48 am

Downvod wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 8:23 am Adding Aephanemer

Concur!
    2025 Wishlist:
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri May 31, 2019 12:21 pm

Downvod wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 8:23 am Adding Aephanemer

Not too shabby ... :beerbang:
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri May 31, 2019 1:35 pm

Post #666 :twisted:

anthrokive
    Wiper

by anthrokive » Fri May 31, 2019 3:34 pm

Never made a request, but I just saw Guttural Secrete (Nevada, USA) at Maryland Deathfest and they LEVELLED the place. One of the most insane pits I've seen in a long time and everyone loved them. Chatted with them after their show and they were very kind people, even gave me a few cds! They would be a blast on the boat. Fingers crossed! GREAT brutal death metal with solid slams.

Bandcamp:
    https://gutturalsecrete.bandcamp.com/

Some vids of them live:
    MDF 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7_Q2NZnbWU
    NDF 2018:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3D1LzI ... rt_radio=1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdgCRNw ... rt_radio=1
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:24 pm

anthrokive wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 3:34 pm Never made a request, but I just saw Guttural Secrete (Nevada, USA) at Maryland Deathfest and they LEVELLED the place. One of the most insane pits I've seen in a long time and everyone loved them. Chatted with them after their show and they were very kind people, even gave me a few cds! They would be a blast on the boat. Fingers crossed! GREAT brutal death metal with solid slams.
    I guess they would be alright.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:42 pm

I'm with those other guys who started a Vio-Lence chat on the Bridge.

I'd love to see them onbroad!

If only....

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:38 pm

I'd love to see Chiara Tricarico's new band, Moonlight Haze, onbroad. Their debut album, De Rerum Natura, is amazing.
    Also, the new Memoriam sounds solid.
    And it's about time we got With the Dead on 70k (are they even active?).

There. Girlie metal, old school death metal and doom metal. Oh, wait, forgot the repeats part.

Sirenia, Immolation and My Dying Bride. There.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:28 pm

Dethklok, Dethklok, Dethklok, Dethklok!

Do you folks like coffee? Real coffee, from the hills of Colombia
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:35 pm

Not sure if anyone has addressed this, but I haven't heard much about the whole Dio Returns Hologram thing-- would we we want that onbroad?

And go...

Need a good argument to get the Forum rocking again

:lol:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:57 am

MELIAH RAGE

Infernal Majesty
    Benediction
    Dismember
    Candlemass
    Helstar
    Attacker
    Omen
    Vicious Rumours
    Atheist
    Anthrax
    Overkill
    The Exalted Piledriver
    Solstice
    Razor
    Nasty Savage
    Heathen
    Forbidden
    Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:45 am

Jaimie38 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:35 pm Not sure if anyone has addressed this, but I haven't heard much about the whole Dio Returns Hologram thing-- would we we want that onbroad?

And go...

Need a good argument to get the Forum rocking again

:lol:
    This is an outrage!

Ehh, not really. :lol:

Friends who have attended the shows said they really liked the experience, but the concept leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Let our fallen heroes stay fallen.
    2025 Wishlist:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:11 pm

Lemmy hologram is next.
    9 Time Vet.
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:13 pm

Jaimie38 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:11 pm Lemmy hologram is next.
    Entire classic-era band as a hologram. Philthy Animal, Fast Eddie, and Lemmy. It's a GOLD MINE!
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:09 pm

Dream Evil has been popping up on my Spotify lists,,, are they actually a band as I never see them touring etc.

Bring them on the boot.

:beerwink:
    9 Time Vet.
Post Reply 708 posts