Post Reply 24 posts Page 1 of 1
Discord
  • Donutsauce
    Crewman

Discord

by Donutsauce » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:18 pm

Is there already a Discord channel or did I just make it?

https://discord.gg/z2m8Yjn
  • Donutsauce
    Crewman

Re: Discord

by Donutsauce » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:05 am

Donutsauce wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:18 pm Is there already a Discord channel or did I just make it?

Just doin 1 thread bump, otherwise the channel may dissolve into the abyss...
  • Shalini
    Oiler

by Shalini » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:28 am

Thanks for making this! Hope more people join in
  • Iconix
    Crewman

by Iconix » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:56 am

Nice. I am on discord pretty much 24/7
    70k Survivor:
    2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024

Wishlist: (ON!, last year, repeats, still hoping)

Aeternam-AlienWeaponry-AllShallPerish-Allegaeon-AMONAMARTH-Amorphis-Anciients-AndyGillion-ArchEnemy-AtTheGates-BE'LAKOR-Belzebubs-BeyondCreation-TheBlackDahliaMurder-BlackCrownInitiate-Blackguard-BloodStainChild-BORKNAGAR-Carcass-Chimaira-CountlessSkies-DarkAge-Darkane-DarkLunacy-DarkTranquillity-Devildriver-Diablo-DimensionZero-DimmuBorgir-DisarmoniaMundi-Eluveitie-Ensiferum-Equilibrium-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FearFactory-Finntroll-FleshgodApocalypse-GOJIRA-Gyze-TheHaloEffect-TheHaunted-Helleborus-Ihsahn-InFlames-InMourning-Insomnium-IntoEternity-InVain-Kalmah-Katatonia-KingOfAsgard-LacunaCoil-LambOfGod-Manegarm-Mastodon-Mercenary-Miseration-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MorsPrincipiumEst-NeObliviscaris-Nightrage-Obscura-TheOcean-OceansOfSlumber-OctoberTide-OmniumGatherum-OPETH-Ouroboros-Persefone-PainConfessor-Raunchy-RiversOfNihil-RottingChrist-SaltatioMortis-ScarSymmetry-ShadowsFall-Shylmagoghnar-Skeletonwitch-Skyfire-Slipknot-Soen-Soilwork-Solution.45-Stam1na-Susperia-SvartCrown-SwallowTheSun-Sylosis-Testament-ThreatSignal-Trivium-Turisas-Tyr-Unearth-UnleashTheArchers-Whitechapel-WhiteVoid-Wilderun-Wintersun-Wolfheart

\m/ >_< \m/
  • Donutsauce
    Crewman

by Donutsauce » Sat May 04, 2019 7:50 pm

BBBBBUUUUMMMMMPPPPPOOOLLLAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    bump.
    just bumpin it.
    lookin forward to some 2020 happenings.
    We are a warm welcoming lake.
    Lakes are kinda gross though.
  • Donutsauce
    Crewman

by Donutsauce » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:21 pm

bumpin it.

place is gettin popular.
    :bmhorns:
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:04 pm

Donutsauce wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:21 pm bumpin it.

place is gettin popular.
    Is this the same Discord that was mentioned in the 70K Facebook Group, or a different one?
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

by PotatoPotahto » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:27 pm

Pellaz wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:04 pm
    Donutsauce wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:21 pm bumpin it.

place is gettin popular.
    Is this the same Discord that was mentioned in the 70K Facebook Group, or a different one?
    The very same.
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
    Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:57 am

Fancy new chat tech. So the opposite of our oldschool forum.

Will check it out and create my account #SOON :mrgreen:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:06 pm

Invite link has expired.

Repost please
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Donutsauce
    Crewman

by Donutsauce » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:01 am

ShoreSlayer wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:06 pm Invite link has expired.

Repost please
    Set this one to never expire.
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:08 pm

Straddle the line in DISCORD and rhyme
    I'm on the hunt down after you
    Mouth is alive with juices like wine
    And I'm hungry like the woooooooolf!!!
    :metalguy:

That kind of discord?

:shred:
    13 time survivor
  • Donutsauce
    Crewman

by Donutsauce » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:15 am

Well this thing got a little more popular than I expected, but I was planning on bumping one more time after announcements started so here it is. The bump. Bumptime.

unofficial 70k discord link:

• LjlMetal
    Oiler

by LjlMetal » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:29 pm

Donutsauce wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:18 pm Is there already a Discord channel or did I just make it?

I just got kicked off that server for having a different political view that what they want people to have on there. In the section known as "Friendly Politics," it should be renamed into "Liberal Propoganda." There is a picture of Dave Chappelle standing next to Representatives Lauren Boebert, and Anna Paulina Luna talking about how there are only two genders. The person who posted that said it makes them like Chappelle even less. I disagreed with that assessment. I even typed that it made me like Dave Chappelle even more.
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

by PotatoPotahto » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:52 pm

LjlMetal wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:29 pm

I just got kicked off that server for having a different political view that what they want people to have on there. In the section known as "Friendly Politics," it should be renamed into "Liberal Propoganda." There is a picture of Dave Chappelle standing next to Representatives Lauren Boebert, and Anna Paulina Luna talking about how there are only two genders. The person who posted that said it makes them like Chappelle even less. I disagreed with that assessment. I even typed that it made me like Dave Chappelle even more.
    Reviving a thread from 2019 to whine about being kicked from a private, specifically labelled "unofficial", discord server because you're a bigot isn't the flex you think it is.
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
    Jolty
    Oiler

by Jolty » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:03 pm

LjlMetal wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:29 pm

This post makes me like the person who kicked you even more.
  • Metaltrout
    Petty Officer

by Metaltrout » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:50 pm

You know an announcement drought has gone on long enough when the natives start talking about liberal propaganda and kicking people out of forums.
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:37 pm

Metaltrout wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:50 pm You know an announcement drought has gone on long enough when the natives start talking about liberal propaganda and kicking people out of forums.
    Andy save us from this BS and make some announcements already :)
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
  • Metaltrout
    Petty Officer

by Metaltrout » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:52 pm

slayergeek wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:37 pm
    Metaltrout wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:50 pm You know an announcement drought has gone on long enough when the natives start talking about liberal propaganda and kicking people out of forums.
    I didn't quote anyone and I'm not sure if my comment reads correctly. I totally agree with you. My intent was to make a one liner swiping at both sides here. It was probably funnier in my head than in text I want announcements not politics.
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:13 pm

Metaltrout wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:52 pmI didn't quote anyone and I'm not sure if my comment reads correctly. I totally agree with you. My intent was to make a one liner swiping at both sides here. It was probably funnier in my head than in text I want announcements not politics.
    You did just fine. This is the best place to discuss anything 70K related. Leave the politics outside and you should be fine
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
  • Metaltrout
    Petty Officer

by Metaltrout » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:25 pm

cegr80 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:13 pm
    Metaltrout wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:52 pmI didn't quote anyone and I'm not sure if my comment reads correctly. I totally agree with you. My intent was to make a one liner swiping at both sides here. It was probably funnier in my head than in text I want announcements not politics.
    You did just fine. This is the best place to discuss anything 70K related. Leave the politics outside and you should be fine
    Haha it was a joke gone awry. The posts 2 above mine was talking about liberal propaganda the one after talking about kicking him out of discord.

I didn't bring politics in I was joking about the 2 who did. I clearly wrote it so poorly it appears I'm talking about that not mocking it.
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:33 pm

Metaltrout wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:25 pmI didn't bring politics in I was joking about the 2 who did. I clearly wrote it so poorly it appears I'm talking about that not mocking it.
    I know you didn't, I totally understood your point
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:39 pm

Metaltrout wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:52 pm
    I didn't quote anyone and I'm not sure if my comment reads correctly. I totally agree with you. My intent was to make a one liner swiping at both sides here. It was probably funnier in my head than in text I want announcements not politics.
    No, sorry you missed read my intent. I was talking about the topic in general and all these posts as a whole. My comment was no more serious then yours :)
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:42 am

slayergeek wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:39 pm
    Metaltrout wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:52 pm

No, sorry you missed read my intent. I was talking about the topic in general and all these posts as a whole. My comment was no more serious then yours :)
    I wonder if KaraoKing has Kumbayah on his song list. :cheers:
    Survivor 2019,2020,2023,2024/Wishlist...
    A.Sound.Of.Thunder/Accept/Ad.Infinitum/Aether.Realm/Alabama.Thunderpussy/Amaranthe/Anthrax/Arch.Enemy/Art.Of.Anarchy/At.The.Gates/Avantasia/Avatar/Burning.Witches/Cattle.Decapitation/Cemetery.Skyline/Corrosion.Of.Conformity/Crowbar/Dark.Tranquillity/Death.Angel/Death.Dealer.Union/Deathless.Legacy/Devin.Townsend/Dragony/Dream.Theater/Edguy/Elegant.Weapons/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Exhorder/Exodus/Fates.Warning/Goatwhore/Haken/Hammerfall/Havok/Helloween/Hellscore/Jinjer/Kerry.King/King.Diamond/King's.X/Kobra.and.the.Lotus/Lacuna.Coil/Mercyful.Fate/Meshuggah/Metal.Church/Moonspell/Mors.Principium.Est/Myrath/Napalm.Death/Ne.Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Northern.Kings/Opeth/Orphaned.Land/Overkill/Paradise.Lost/Persefone/Powerwolf/Queensryche/Rage/Raven/Ravenous.EH/Riot.V/Sabaton/Scardust/Scorched.Moon/Seven.Spires/SIGH/Skiltron/Solemn.Vision/Sonata.Arctica/Soto/Stratovarius/Subway.to.Sally/Suicidal.Tendencies/Svartsot/Symphony.X/Testament/The.Black.Dahlia.Murder/The.Hu/The.Unity/Tribunal/Trouble/Twilight.Force/Unleash.The.Archers/Van.Canto/Within.Temptation
Post Reply 24 posts Page 1 of 1