Post Reply 2037 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2020 Megathread
    Tiki108
    Petty Officer

Re: The Silent Waters Of The Caribbean

by Tiki108 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:27 am

bodomdragon wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:18 am Finally something interesting...

My wet dream for 'V' would be Voyager but I'm certainly not expecting that, realistically speaking. So probably something I don't care about like Vader, Varg, Voivod, Venom or Vallenfyre.
    Vallenfyre split up, so unless they are reforming, which I'd fucking love, then I think we can rule them out.
    70K: 2014, 2020
    MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
    Party.San: 2015
    ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
    Trveheim: 2018

2024_Wishlist:

Probably skipping again :cry:
    • clegane
      Petty Officer

Re: A Vigil Under The Caribbean Sky

by clegane » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:52 am

deathmetalpat wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:33 am
      clegane wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:08 am
      deathmetalpat wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:57 am
      Candlemass with Johann did the entire first album in 2012 after the greatest (and most predictable band cancellation Pentagram ) ;you will never get the experience of swaying of the back of the Majesty seeing the actual reunion of Candlemass.It isn’t even listed in Wikipedia :dreams: .
      That was really with Johann??
      Sounds really nice....! I was on the first cruise in 2011 but sadly paused the second year...!
      Now looking forward to see the original Candlemass on the ship again!
      Yes ,and the prior pool deck show was the last with Robert Lowe,I believe.I believe going into the cruise Leif was considering getting him back and it was a tryout.Not sure how Mats came into replacement afterwards.Also this cruise was the brith of Avatarium because Marcus Jidel played with Candlemass as well.
      ...makes me a little bit envy!
      Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
    • clegane
      Petty Officer

by clegane » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:57 am

Tiki108 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:27 am
      bodomdragon wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:18 am Finally something interesting...

My wet dream for 'V' would be Voyager but I'm certainly not expecting that, realistically speaking. So probably something I don't care about like Vader, Varg, Voivod, Venom or Vallenfyre.
      Vallenfyre split up, so unless they are reforming, which I'd fucking love, then I think we can rule them out.
      Vallenfyre would have been awesome!!! :cry:
      Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
    • clegane
      Petty Officer

by clegane » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:00 am

Vicious Rumors!!!!!
      Venom Inc.

But I am afraid it could be Visions of Atlantis...! :?

Survivor:
    • clegane
      Petty Officer

by clegane » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:01 am

clegane wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:00 am
      Vicious Rumors!!!!!
      Vltimas
      Venom Inc.

Survivor:
      Sgt. B
      Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:01 am

Vreid or Vader if it is a repeat. Vio-Lence (pretty much ruled out), Vredehammer, Vanum, Vastum or Visigoth for a first timer.
      1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
      2014: Survivor
      2015: Survivor
      2016: Survivor
      2017: Survivor
      2018: Survivor
      2019: Survivor
      2020: Survivor
      2023: Survivor
      2024: Survivor
      BtH(2012): Survivor
      bodomdragon
      Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:02 am

clegane wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:00 am Vicious Rumors!!!!!
      Venom Inc.

Good news for you: Visions of Atlantis were on the boat this year so they are ruled out.
      Bad news for you: Vicious Rumors were on the boat this year so they are ruled out.
      Wishlist:
      Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
      Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    • clegane
      Petty Officer

by clegane » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:10 am

bodomdragon wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:02 am
      Venom Inc.

Good news for you: Visions of Atlantis were on the boat this year so they are ruled out.
      Bad news for you: Vicious Rumors were on the boat this year so they are ruled out.
      I have to confess that I didn´t study this years line up very intense...! :mrgreen:

Survivor:
      Sgt. B
      Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:10 am

bodomdragon wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:02 am
      Venom Inc.

:lol: Good cop/Bodom cop.
      1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
      2014: Survivor
      2015: Survivor
      2016: Survivor
      2017: Survivor
      2018: Survivor
      2019: Survivor
      2020: Survivor
      2023: Survivor
      2024: Survivor
      BtH(2012): Survivor
      acidbasement
      Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:14 am

Love me some Moonsorrow!

"V" bands that I'd like include Verikalpa, Varg, and (obviously dreaming here) Vintersorg.
      I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    • EvilDan
      Lieutenant

Re: We Rule The Wind And The Waves

by EvilDan » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:12 pm

mindgrind wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:30 am
      Sgt. B wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:43 am Leaves' Eyes --> Image
      Sgt.B IS COMING and Leaves' are not on his list :lol:
      Lol. Underrated joke.
      Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
      Razor Ramon
      Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:34 pm

VUUR!!!

or Venom Prison.
      70000 Tons 2019
      Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
      My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    • Jotunheimr
      Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:35 pm

This softens the blow of having to miss Amon Amarth tonight. Moonsorrow is a bucket list band for me and the fact that they're given 70 minutes to play my favorite album made my day. My forum nickname is actually inspired by "Jotunheim" from that same album. :cheers: 10/10 will cry during this set.
      2015: 6511
      2016: 7455
      2020: 3240
      2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
      Azazel101
      Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:39 pm

I will be upset if it is Vio-Lence :smash:
      ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
      Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
      cegr80
      Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:51 pm

Jotunheimr wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:35 pmMy forum nickname is actually inspired by "Jotunheim" from that same album. :cheers: 10/10 will cry during this set.
      I was wondering about your forum username when I heard the album. This show is gonna be the bomb!
      2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
      slayergeek
      Midshipman

by slayergeek » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:27 pm

Azazel101 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:39 pm I will be upset if it is Vio-Lence :smash:
      Someone said they had a gig on 1/11, but that does not appear to be the case from their official event calendar

https://www.facebook.com/pg/vioofficial ... e_internal

That being said, they have said in interviews this is a part time gig for them and Sean and others are trying to keep day jobs, and they already have a LOT of events booked. I am REALLY hoping that they are on board, it would be very awesome to hang out with them on the cruise...but even with availability...I am doubtful. Here is hoping I am wrong.
      Survivor
      • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
      • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
      • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
      WishList
      • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    • Downvod
      Midshipman

by Downvod » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:36 pm

Jotunheimr wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:35 pm This softens the blow of having to miss Amon Amarth tonight. Moonsorrow is a bucket list band for me and the fact that they're given 70 minutes to play my favorite album made my day. My forum nickname is actually inspired by "Jotunheim" from that same album. :cheers: 10/10 will cry during this set.
      I’m with ya! I loved them in 2017, but I’ve been dying to see a proper length set. One of my fav bands these days.
      70k 2016: Cabin 7279
      70k 2017: Cabin 6361
      70k 2018: Cabin 1704
      70k 2019: Cabin 1402
      70k 2020: Cabin 9220
      70k 2023: Cabin 1704
      70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
      Pellaz
      Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:52 pm

Cardest wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:47 am Maybe our mystery M band could be a mystery M person!

Maybe it's Mortiis!!

Which would be very amusing.
      He begins a US tour on January 24. Close but, probably not Mortiis.
      Probably another repeat.
      I would have actually loved this announcement. I saw his first-ever U.S. performance, at the Masquerade in Atlanta, and it was pretty awesome in a totally different, unexpected way. The headliner was Christian Death. My friends' band Godhead were one of the openers (along with Mortiis) on the bill and we ended up sharing a dressing room with him, and he was really cool.

Besides, he could always fly back and forth from the ship under his own power. :lol:

--But yeah, not too likely for 70K. :D
      2025 Wishlist:
      1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
      2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
      2025: most likely
      Pellaz
      Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:57 pm

Cimmerian wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:20 am V is a cool letter, hoping for Vale of Pnath, Valhalore, Varg, Visceral Disgorge, Vitriol, Vreid, Vulvodynia. Bunch of other good possible bands
      Yeah, Vale of Pnath or Valhalore would be pretty cool. I can dream and say Vintersorg or Voyager, but....
      2025 Wishlist:
      1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    • Godflesh
      Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:35 pm

slayergeek wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:27 pm
      Azazel101 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:39 pm I will be upset if it is Vio-Lence :smash:
      Someone said they had a gig on 1/11, but that does not appear to be the case from their official event calendar

https://www.facebook.com/pg/vioofficial ... e_internal

That being said, they have said in interviews this is a part time gig for them and Sean and others are trying to keep day jobs, and they already have a LOT of events booked. I am REALLY hoping that they are on board, it would be very awesome to hang out with them on the cruise...but even with availability...I am doubtful. Here is hoping I am wrong.
      POWER TRIP announced it.
      Doors open at 4pm CST, but there’s a shit ton of bands on that show.
    • Godflesh
      Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:37 pm

According to my spreadsheet, I saw MOONBORROW twice in 2017, and liked them both times.
      Sadly, I have no recollection of that.
      mooyagi
      Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:55 pm

Not that I needed any help to make Moonsorrow a 2-setter, but I love Verisäkeet. Great announcement.
      I should get around to updating my signature
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:27 pm

First Comamass and now Moonsnore-ow.

70000 Tons of sleepy time!
      Upcoming Gigs:
      -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
      2025 Wishlist
      Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
      Cardest
      Midshipman

by Cardest » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:46 pm

Pellaz wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:52 pm
      Cardest wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:47 am Maybe our mystery M band could be a mystery M person!

Maybe it's Mortiis!!

Which would be very amusing.
      He begins a US tour on January 24. Close but, probably not Mortiis.
      Probably another repeat.
      I would have actually loved this announcement. I saw his first-ever U.S. performance, at the Masquerade in Atlanta, and it was pretty awesome in a totally different, unexpected way. The headliner was Christian Death. My friends' band Godhead were one of the openers (along with Mortiis) on the bill and we ended up sharing a dressing room with him, and he was really cool.

Besides, he could always fly back and forth from the ship under his own power. :lol:

--But yeah, not too likely for 70K. :D
      Damn!
      Never seen Mortiis live, but I did see him at the Marlborough Head pub in London in 2004 without the make-up!
      He was wearing red checkered pants!
      Kid you not! haha
      That was a strange night.
      There he was alone, just gawking at the decor.

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
      Cardest
      Midshipman

by Cardest » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:48 pm

V for VURR (Holland)

V for VASTUM (Oakland)

V for VANHELGD (Sweden)

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    • Andy
      THE SKIPPER

70000 Days In Sodom

by Andy » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:49 pm

How about a little taste of VENOM onbroad Round X of The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise?

70000TONS OF METAL 2020 will sail from Miami / Ft. Lauderdale to beautiful Cozumel and back with 60 world class Artists and 3,000 Sailors. Do not miss your chance to witness 120+ live performances on board our "W"onderous vessel!

Cardest
      Midshipman

Re: 70000 Days In Sodom

by Cardest » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:01 pm

W is for Warbringer

W is for Watain

W is for Witch Mountain

W is for WITH THE DEAD (ohh that would be brilliant)

Razor Ramon
      Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:06 pm

Yeah, fuck Venom.
      70000 Tons 2019
      Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
      My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
      Cardest
      Midshipman

by Cardest » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:09 pm

Razor Ramon wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:06 pm Yeah, fuck Venom.
      ha ha

I would have much preferred Venom Inc.

• Godflesh
      Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:19 pm

VENOM were bad in 1981, in a good way. Now they’re just bad.

Next repeat (9th in a row): WHIPLASH (2012/2015)
      Cardest
      Midshipman

by Cardest » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:44 pm

Many repeats so far, but remembering also, this is a 10th anniversary cruise.
      I guess it's a 10 yr 'highlights' sorta thing.
      We'll get some first timer bands ( I hope), but I am also not surprised we have mostly repeats so far.

• rocking apple
      Crewman

by rocking apple » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:45 pm

WOUND (Germany)
      :death:
      praey
      Oiler

by praey » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:58 pm

Well, I like Venom. Their music translates well live and they put on a good show.

I’m guessing Wintersun next given how highly requested they’ve been and the lack of other “W” bands who are big enough to be announced at this stage.
      Survivor 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
      JamieS
      Crewman

by JamieS » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:03 pm

Wintersun would be awesome, but I'd lose my shit if it was Witch Mountain.
      4x Survivor: 2017-2020
      2021: Can we get the date?
      Cardest
      Midshipman

by Cardest » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:05 pm

JamieS wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:03 pm Wintersun would be awesome, but I'd lose my shit if it was Witch Mountain.
      I love Witch Mountain!!

They are on my Portland / OR playlist!
      https://www.facebook.com/notes/michael- ... 098775533/

Azazel101
      Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:08 pm

so glad I am spending my $ for the future and not in the past :3drunks:
      ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
      Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    • Jotunheimr
      Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:33 pm

Aside from having 2 bucket listers, I feel that the lineup is kind of lackluster especially considering that this is round 10. Was expecting less repeats and more bands higher up in the official forum wishlist. Do you think he’s holding back the big names until public booking?
      2015: 6511
      2016: 7455
      2020: 3240
      2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
      Pellaz
      Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:36 pm

Venom. Ehhh.
      Cronos was a bit of a dick the last time they played.
      Not ME saying that, you understand; it was a member of an A-list band (75-min) gossiping with the leader of a B-list band (6-min) that year. :lol:

W is for.... Witherscape? (yeah, not likely, damnit.) Probably Wintersun which would be cool, but also Watain, Wolves in the Throne Room, Warbringer, Witchery... Lots of good possibilities.
      2025 Wishlist:
    • Godflesh
      Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:05 pm

Jotunheimr wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:33 pm Aside from having 2 bucket listers, I feel that the lineup is kind of lackluster especially considering that this is round 10. Was expecting less repeats and more bands higher up in the official forum wishlist. Do you think he’s holding back the big names until public booking?
      Andy never got the wishlist sent in early May, still sitting in Statsman’s outbox.
      So don’t count on it.
      ShoreSlayer
      Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:27 am

W is for WOLF or Weedeater, White Wizzard, W.A.S.P. or Whitesnake!

Or, hey, what about WRATHCHILD AMERICA!!?

Or, c'mon Andy, how about pulling a big metal diamond outta yer ass and give the masses a Witchfinder General one off reunion show?!!
      So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
      :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Post Reply 2037 posts