• clegane
    Petty Officer

Re: 70000 Days In Sodom

by clegane » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:34 am

Wargsam
    Warlord
    The Wandering Midget
    Witherall
    Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
  • Cimmerian
    Crewman

Re: The Silent Waters Of The Caribbean

by Cimmerian » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:26 am

Pellaz wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:57 pm
    Cimmerian wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:20 am V is a cool letter, hoping for Vale of Pnath, Valhalore, Varg, Visceral Disgorge, Vitriol, Vreid, Vulvodynia. Bunch of other good possible bands
    Yeah, Vale of Pnath or Valhalore would be pretty cool. I can dream and say Vintersorg or Voyager, but....
    Well we didn’t get them this time haha, hopefully we’ll get them both down the line! Plenty of cool W bands though
    2020.Wishlist:1349-Abbath-Abigail.Williams-Adorned.Brood-Aether.Realm-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-And.Hell.Followed.With-Angelmaker-Antropomorphia-Any.Fabio.Lione/Turilli.band-Archspire-At.The.Gates-Aversions.Crown-Behemoth-Belphegor-Black.Crown.Initiate-Blind.Guardian-Borknagar-Cannibal.Corpse-Carach.Angren-Carnifex-Carpathian.Forest-Cattle.Decapatation-Celtachor-Children.of.Bodom-Cloak-Cradle.of.Filth-Cruachan—Demons.and.Wizards-Depths.of.Hatred-Dimmu.Borgir-Disentomb-Dragonland-Drudkh-Dying.Fetus-Emperor-Enslaved-Enterprise.Earth-Ereb.Altor-Fit.For.An.Autopsy-Goatwhore-Hate-Heathen.Foray-Iced.Earth-Incantation-Ingested-Kampfar-King.of.Asgard-Lorna.Shore-Manegarm-Marduk-Mgla-Moonsorrow-Phil.Anselmo.And.The.Illegals-Rivers.of.Nihil-Satyricon-Scour-Shadow.of.Intent-Signs.of.the.Swarm-Suffocation-Swashbuckle-The.Faceless-Thyrfing-Tsjuder-Uada-Unleashed-Vale.of.Pnath-Valhalore-Varg-Visceral.Disgorge-Vitriol-Vreid-Vulvodynia-Watain-Winterfylethal-Wintersun-Wolfchant-Wolves.In.The.Throne.Room-Wormwitch

2019: Survivor
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:10 am

I've never had as many doubts as nowadays about doing the cruise or not. But well, here it is, I booked. So see you all onbroad.

Let's try to update the signature now...
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:58 am

Never understood the hatred towards Venom. I think they are OK, never seen them before so I'm actually curious.

LAY DOWN YOUR SOULS TO THE GODS ROCK N' ROLL!
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:30 am

Next band is most likely Wepeat.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:54 am

WOW Wepeat LOL !!!!
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:08 am

Wintersun
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:22 am

Any other Gold's still waiting for their confirmation e-mails from Tuesday?

I got the "Booking Request" e-mail, but haven't seen the confirmation/payment e-maily yet. Wondering if I should be concerned.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:56 am

Gratch wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:22 am Any other Gold's still waiting for their confirmation e-mails from Tuesday?

I got the "Booking Request" e-mail, but haven't seen the confirmation/payment e-maily yet. Wondering if I should be concerned.
    Mine came in late last evening. If ya haven't seen it by COB today I'd call/email them. PS: The phone lines are flooded, you may get a quicker response by email, I did.
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
  • BearWithNoName
    Oiler

by BearWithNoName » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:26 am

No W would make me happier than Winterhorde... Please!
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:27 am

BearWithNoName wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:26 am No W would make me happier than Winterhorde... Please!
    From Israel? YES, please! Great under-noticed band. Wasn't sure if they were still active.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:29 am

Bob wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:56 am
    Gratch wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:22 am Any other Gold's still waiting for their confirmation e-mails from Tuesday?

Mine came in late last evening. If ya haven't seen it by COB today I'd call/email them. PS: The phone lines are flooded, you may get a quicker response by email, I did.
    Yep, email them at info@70000tons.com. They have been super-responsive via email whereas the phones have been jammed. I speculate that Vincent is a significant part of their fast email responses, too.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:31 am

cegr80 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:58 am Never understood the hatred towards Venom. I think they are OK, never seen them before so I'm actually curious.

LAY DOWN YOUR SOULS TO THE GODS ROCK N' ROLL!
    Well, see, right there is why I dislike them. They don't proofread their English when singing. :lol:

I'll probably drop by to see if they happen to be playing "Black Metal" at that moment, though.
    2025 Wishlist:
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:33 am

You guys e-mailing info@70000tons.com or booking@70000tons.com?

Sent one to the booking e-mail an hour or so ago (it was what was listed in the booking request e-mail I got from them)...nada.

EDIT: NVM, they just responded. Said they sent it yesterday then resent again today, and nothing's coming through. Stupid Comcast...

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Your Only Chance To See The WINTERSUN in 2020... Twice!

by Andy » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:11 pm

Sailors! Are you getting excited for Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL?

You better be! Only onbroad The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise will you be able to feel the rays of the WINTERSUN next year! Not just once, but twice!! That's right, they will play their ONLY live shows in 2020 onbroad Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL. Once on our way sailing across the Caribbean from Florida to Cozumel, Mexico and once more on our way back!

"S"ooo... are you really going to miss such a special occasion?

Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Your Only Chance To See The WINTERSUN in 2020... Twice!

by Amalu » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:23 pm

Wohoo, I like Wintersun.

And I got my booking through earlier today so me and my wife are going to be there.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:26 pm

There you go, that's one I'd probably 2-set, though I'm not kicking myself for missing them.

Please don't book Soilwork, Andy. Or if you do, make them tour North America as well.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • BearWithNoName
    Oiler

by BearWithNoName » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:29 pm

Pellaz wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:27 am
    BearWithNoName wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:26 am No W would make me happier than Winterhorde... Please!
    From Israel? YES, please! Great under-noticed band. Wasn't sure if they were still active.
    Yes, they are definitely active. Their album Maestro is one of my all time favorites. I hope I get to see them one day. :headbanger:
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:33 pm

Oooh, Wintersun! Nice. And S is my favourite letter, Seventh Wonder please!
    Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:33 pm

Good repeat and at least it came it time for people to bring their stuff to get signed.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:46 pm

"S", huh?

Guess it's time for my yearly ultimatum to sacrifice a kitten unless Sigh is announced.

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

by PotatoPotahto » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Andy wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:11 pm Sailors! Are you getting excited for Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL?

You better be! Only onbroad The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise will you be able to feel the rays of the WINTERSUN next year! Not just once, but twice!! That's right, they will play their ONLY live shows in 2020 onbroad Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL. Once on our way sailing across the Caribbean from Florida to Cozumel, Mexico and once more on our way back!

Yesterday Andy announces Venom, I tell him my mind isn't blown, he says they'll try harder.

Well Andy, you did it. My mind is blown. The hype is REAL.
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
  • rocking apple
    Crewman

by rocking apple » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:49 pm

SLAYER
    What else...
    :bangers:
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:50 pm

Cool!

I've got a lot of "S" bands on my wishlist. Saltatio Mortis, Stam1na, Stratovarius, SuidAkra, Skiltron, Samael...
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:32 pm

Gratch wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:46 pm "S", huh?

Guess it's time for my yearly ultimatum to sacrifice a kitten unless Sigh is announced.
    Ah I hope it's SIGH!
    But I bet it's another repeat.

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:03 pm

STUCK MOJO next!!!!

:lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:04 pm

Cardest wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:32 pm
    Gratch wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:46 pm "S", huh?

Ah I hope it's SIGH!
    But I bet it's another repeat.
    I'll be content with Septicflesh, Skeletonwitch, or Sentient Horror as well.

Finally got my booking figured out. For some reason, Comcast decided to start blocking 70K e-mails. Had to switch to a Gmail account to get them to come through. Oh well...at least I'm BOOKED.

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:27 pm

Thrilled! I’m guessing Saltatio Mortis is next.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:58 pm

Wintersun? Fuck yeah! Been wanting to see these dogs again since 2014, Kai Hahto was still around when I saw them.

S for Sarke, Shape The Above, Shining(Nor), Slugdge, Sulphur Aeon
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:54 pm

Andy wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:11 pm Sailors! Are you getting excited for Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL?

70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:18 pm

If we are going for a tenth repeat in a row, I'll take Serenity or Sirenia please.

If we are going for (*GASP!* *SHOCK!* *HORROR!*) something NEW, I'll take Sleeping Romance or Sojourner.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:26 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:18 pm If we are going for a tenth repeat in a row, I'll take Serenity or Sirenia please.

If we are going for (*GASP!* *SHOCK!* *HORROR!*) something NEW, I'll take Sleeping Romance or Sojourner.
    Serenity or Sojourner would be incredibly exciting.

Swallow the Sun, Sonata Arctica, or Seventh Wonder would be hella cool as well.

S might just be my favourite letter.
    Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:35 pm

s is for Sacred Reich they played 2012 Barge and I had pizza with Phil after the show and asked him if a new album was in the works? He said no but he did say we haven't put anything out in + years didn't even know if anyone even cared or knew them anymore, well I did and even seen him after the cruise at the airport and took some photos and said get penning that album and thanks again, well then they played the MDF and while watching the show I was surrounded my 70000tons cruisers all over the place it was a reunion and that was awesome to see , so now a new album Awakening out now so I'd like to think we all had a part in that so no more waiting pitter patter let's get at er Andy. Plus they have a gap Dec 13 munchen till Feb 24 Zurich so it is going to happen, thanks skip
    2024 - Deck mold 2
    2023 - Deck 10 cheap room 4 walls no window
    2020 - Deck 4
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:18 pm

Gratch wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:33 am You guys e-mailing info@70000tons.com or booking@70000tons.com?

Sent one to the booking e-mail an hour or so ago (it was what was listed in the booking request e-mail I got from them)...nada.

EDIT: NVM, they just responded. Said they sent it yesterday then resent again today, and nothing's coming through. Stupid Comcast...
    My home desktop and my cellphone couldn't reach Comcast's authorization server ("oauth.xfinity.com took too long to respond") all night and Tuesday morning while connected to my home wi-fi router, so... I couldn't get my booking code from their email. :evil:
    I emailed the "info@70000tons" address Tuesday morning to have the email re-sent to my Gmail account. I got a fast reply asking me to verify my D.O.B., so I did, and they re-sent the booking email to me...with just 10 minutes left before Gold booking. :shock:

Later, I noticed that my phone could access Comcast's email app after I switched over to 4G from my home wi-fi, so I rebooted my cable modem and my router. Problem solved!
    2025 Wishlist:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:45 pm

Wintersun. Yesss that sealed the deal. We're booked catagory 4B requesting mid ship deck 9 :bangers:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:22 am

TOM CRUISE wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:45 pm Wintersun. Yesss that sealed the deal. We're booked catagory 4B requesting mid ship deck 9 :bangers:
    As a guy who lives 34 miles from you (12 hours in Seattle traffic time), in the unlikely event that I make it onbroad this year, I demand the right to offer you a pizza, after all these years 😁
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:29 am

Wintersun is a nice touch. For something new, Shade Empire would be awesome.
    BTW me and my wife are booked as well, deck 8.
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:41 am

rocking apple wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:49 pm SLAYER
    What else...
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:59 am

Sabbat (UK) - Reunion with Martin Walkyier !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorcery
    S.D.I.
    Sacrofago - Reunion
    Saint Vitus

...and very likely are SANCTUARY, I guess. And I would appreciate them!
    Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:01 am

Lala wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:41 am
    rocking apple wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:49 pm SLAYER
    What else...
    That would be more than cool, man!!!! :death:
    Aber das kann ich mir nicht vorstellen...!

Survivor:
Post Reply 2037 posts