Post Reply 2037 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2020 Megathread
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

Re: SEVEN WITCHES Classic Line-Up Reunion On Board Round X!

by PotatoPotahto » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:27 pm

clegane wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:30 am :cheers:
    ShoreSlayer wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:05 pm
    PotatoPotahto wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:56 pm

.... Who???
    :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :cry:

Someone make this man walk the 70K Potahto Plank! :twisted:
    Ok well I know those three bands. I still have never heard of Seven Witches though.

Plus you wouldn't make your beloved gifmaster walk the plank would you? :P
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:12 pm

Hi Stephen! Welcome, and thank you :D

And @Downvod I dont mind GSO, but at this stage I'm just REALLY itching for one more band from my signature!

I've only got one so far and I would REALLY love to get at least 3!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:50 pm

progsteph wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:40 pm its weird because i read this all the time and seem to "know" some guys.
    This is one of the weird things about online forums, i feel it so much.

Anyhow, hello and welcome!
    Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:09 pm

Here are the past last 15 bands on the Indy:

TEMPERANCE
    INTERNAL SUFFERING
    NEKROGOBLIKON
    MASACRE
    NAPALM DEATH
    CARNATION
    DRAGONY
    PERPETUAL WARFARE
    BLOOD RED THRONE
    TYR
    CHONTARAZ
    KRISIUN
    NIGHT DEMON
    EXMORTUS
    VICIOUS RUMOURS

EXODUS
    KATAKLYSM
    DIABLO BLVD
    REVENGE
    SEVEN KINGDOMS
    MAJESTIC DOWNFALL
    PSYCHOSTICK
    BELPHEGOR
    EVERTALE
    LEAVES EYES
    TRIOSPHERE
    DESTRUCTION
    SEVEN SPIRES
    IN MOURNING
    WITHERFALL

OVERKILL
    CRYPTOPSY
    CARCASS
    WITCHTRAP
    DALRIADA
    STRIKER
    TOTAL DEATH
    CRYPTEX
    TOUCH THE SUN
    EINHERJER
    ANGRA
    MANEGARM
    EDENBRIDGE
    TROLLFEST
    TRAUMA

DIAMOND HEAD
    NERVOSA
    NOVEMBERS DOOM
    STARKILL
    ARKONA
    INCANTATION
    FALLUJAH
    GHOUL
    NO RAZA
    DEAD CROSS
    DIA DE LOS MUERTOS
    DISTILLATOR
    SUSPERIA
    KOYI K UTHO
    RAVEN

WINTERSUN
    HELSTAR
    XENTRIX
    ADALIAH
    DARK SERMON
    GURD
    EXUMER
    CORROSION OF CONFORMITY
    RIOT V
    SOULFLY
    WHIPLASH
    GAMA BOMB
    SUBORNED
    CLAIM THE THRONE
    MONTROSITY
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:30 pm

Only 1 of these bands got 60mn in 2019, but in 2017, 3 of them did.
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:53 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:12 pm And @Downvod I dont mind GSO, but at this stage I'm just REALLY itching for one more band from my signature!

One more? Greedy bastard. ;)

This'll be my fifth 70K, and I've had a grand total of one of my wishlist bands in that entire time (Turisas in 2016).
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:01 pm

Gratch wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:53 pm
    cowboy71 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:12 pm And @Downvod I dont mind GSO, but at this stage I'm just REALLY itching for one more band from my signature!

This'll be my fifth 70K, and I've had a grand total of one of my wishlist bands in that entire time (Turisas in 2016).
    Since we had VAN CUNTO, we can have ZEAL & ARDOR

• Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:39 pm

Bonded by Blood is the debut studio album by the Bay Area thrash metal band Exodus. Although the album was completed in the summer of 1984, it was not released until 1985 due to issues with Exodus and their record label. It is considered one of the most influential thrash metal albums of all time
    I bought this album upon release, and have listened to it about 200 times. It has been hugely influential for me.
    35 years later, I get to see it played live in its entirety.

“Say it”
    “Nah...”
    “Come on, say it! Thank...”
    “Th...”
    “Come on, you have to say it!”
    “Thank you...”
    “Thank you who?”
    “EXODUS?”
    “Oh, you’re fucking helpless”
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:45 am

Godflesh wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:30 pm Only 1 of these bands got 60mn in 2019, but in 2017, 3 of them did.
    Note that 2017 had to make up for the last minute loss of Gojira and Nile. It is not representative.
    Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:56 am

progsteph wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:40 pm hi there, im Stephan. i know its a little late in the game, but just wanna say HI to all of you.
    I am following this forum 3 years now, but the latest developments made me sign in ;-)
    its weird because i read this all the time and seem to "know" some guys.
    A special hello to cowboy71, i love your stats man, you put so much effort and love into this . thanks!
    Hi and welcome!
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:54 am

Godflesh wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:01 pm

Not sure I see the connection there, but ok...

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
    taraimaro
    Oiler

by taraimaro » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:36 pm

I have a question about the onboard credit and SeaPass. I've linked my credit card to the onboard account the previous years and I'm doing so this time too. It's just that this year I don't have that much extra credit available on the card as previous years. I'm not saying I have like 20 euros left, but instead of the regular 600+ euros, there's like 300 euros maybe. I read that RCC does daily holds on the card during the cruise to ensure that there's enough money on the card.

So does anyone know what happens if there aren't enough funds? What if for example my 120 USD merch purchase is put on hold twice on my card and because of that my credit card's limit is exceeded? Will I get a notification letter on my cabin door that my onboard account is blocked due to insufficient funds or what? My payday is during the cruise, so I know I have enough money at the end of the cruise to pay for everything, but the possibility of double charges during the cruise concerns me a bit.
    2017 - survivor
    2018 - survivor
    2019 - survivor
    2020 - survivor
    2023 - survivor
    2024 - survivor
    2025 - I wanna go already!
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:02 pm

taraimaro wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:36 pm I have a question about the onboard credit and SeaPass. I've linked my credit card to the onboard account the previous years and I'm doing so this time too. It's just that this year I don't have that much extra credit available on the card as previous years. I'm not saying I have like 20 euros left, but instead of the regular 600+ euros, there's like 300 euros maybe. I read that RCC does daily holds on the card during the cruise to ensure that there's enough money on the card.

So does anyone know what happens if there aren't enough funds? What if for example my 120 USD merch purchase is put on hold twice on my card and because of that my credit card's limit is exceeded? Will I get a notification letter on my cabin door that my onboard account is blocked due to insufficient funds or what? My payday is during the cruise, so I know I have enough money at the end of the cruise to pay for everything, but the possibility of double charges during the cruise concerns me a bit.
    I think they just put a hold on your card of some amount (maybe 100.00 or something). After that they don't charge your card until the end. If you don't have enough funds, not sure what they would do. It would be like eating a meal at a restaurant and having your only card declined. You will need to pay them back and they would prefer you do so before you leave. Awkward for all I am sure :)
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:41 pm

taraimaro wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:36 pm I have a question about the onboard credit and SeaPass. I've linked my credit card to the onboard account the previous years and I'm doing so this time too. It's just that this year I don't have that much extra credit available on the card as previous years. I'm not saying I have like 20 euros left, but instead of the regular 600+ euros, there's like 300 euros maybe. I read that RCC does daily holds on the card during the cruise to ensure that there's enough money on the card.

Hi my suggestion is error on the side of caution to avoid a misunderstanding , only spend the money on the cruise that is firmly in your account , prior to trip departure . I would not rely on a paycheck being deposited while on the cruise to spend .
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:44 pm

I haven’t seen anyone get double-charged for merchandise,I have seen many mistakes such as double charged for drinks and charges for items in your room (bottled water etc.).Yes the day you charges go above your credit limit will be your last.The next day you will either have to pay cash towards your bill or use another payment method.If it is a mistake,removal of the mistake will fix it.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • CatCross
    Wiper

by CatCross » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:16 pm

Based on past experience I don't believe they charge you during the cruise, only on the last morning. In 2018 my credit cards were compromised on my way to FL, I couldn't get a new one in time and was instructed by CC company to just freeze it on and off until I returned. I unfroze my account on my phone when checking in at port and then froze it when we set sail, I did not inform RC. Since I didn't have internet for the cruise I planned to unfreeze once I woke up the last morning so that my balance could be paid. Of course they had already tried to charge my card while I was sleeping and I woke up to a note under my door that my card was declined and I had to settle my bill. When I got down to the service desk I unfroze my card and had them run it again. If they even ran one transaction or hold while I was on board, it would have been declined and they would have been bothering me WAY sooner.
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:49 pm

We're back to having more announcements than days left, so hoping to get some more names (rotting christ?) tomorrow!
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:05 pm

slayergeek wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:02 pm I think they just put a hold on your card of some amount (maybe 100.00 or something). After that they don't charge your card until the end. If you don't have enough funds, not sure what they would do. It would be like eating a meal at a restaurant and having your only card declined. You will need to pay them back and they would prefer you do so before you leave. Awkward for all I am sure :)
    If your onbroad account is "in arrears" when they scan your card as you try to depart, it will alert the crew and they will politely but firmly detain you until you make it good at Guest Services. Doesn't happen often, especially with card-based charge accounts, but I've seen it happen. (To my sister, once. :lol: )
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:09 am

Gratch wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:54 am

No connection between the bands, but if Andy accepts VAN CANTO, ZEAL shouldn’t be an issue in terms of vocal weirdness.
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:30 am

Godflesh wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:09 am
    Gratch wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:54 am

No connection between the bands, but if Andy accepts VAN CANTO, ZEAL shouldn’t be an issue in terms of vocal weirdness.
    Ah got it. Z&A puts on an incredible live show, would love to see them again.

In other news, over the past week we've had:
    - Mrs. Gratch to the Instacare and an ENT for a cold that turned into a horrible ear infection
    - 10 year old daughter spent Friday and Saturday with a 101 fever. Finally broke yesterday morning.
    - 6 year old son spent the majority of last night puking (a total of 7 times during the night)

Anyone have a spare quarantine tent that I can borrow for the next week? Please??

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:18 pm

Gratch wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:30 am In other news, over the past week we've had:
    - Mrs. Gratch to the Instacare and an ENT for a cold that turned into a horrible ear infection
    - 10 year old daughter spent Friday and Saturday with a 101 fever. Finally broke yesterday morning.
    - 6 year old son spent the majority of last night puking (a total of 7 times during the night)

Anyone have a spare quarantine tent that I can borrow for the next week? Please??
    SOOOOO true. Seems like a lot of my friends are sick right now.
    I think influenza (flu) is at its highest level across the U.S. so far this winter season, with every state affected. I kinda don't want to go anywhere in public until I'm on the boat.
    2025 Wishlist:
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:35 pm

seems to be a good year to have received the flu shot , even though it is only effective sometimes ! better than nothing , need to have it in your system for at least 2 weeks for it to work effectively .
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Who's The Boss?

by Andy » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:39 pm

Who's the boss? ROSS THE BOSS is!

Follow your new metal leader up the gangway to board Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise and you'll have the time of your life, sailing through the "V"ast Caribbean towards our dream destination, Cozumel.

Danny24601
    Petty Officer

Re: Who's The Boss?

by Danny24601 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:49 pm

Andy wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:39 pm Who's the boss? ROSS THE BOSS is!

Follow your new metal leader up the gangway to board Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise and you'll have the time of your life, sailing through the "V"ast Caribbean towards our dream destination, Cozumel.

Isn't he playing hail to england on his upcoming NA tour? I suspect we may get another full album set.
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:57 pm

Ross the Boss is a cool announcement !
    I have always been a big fan of Manowar ! :shred:
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:58 pm

metalforever wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:35 pm seems to be a good year to have received the flu shot , even though it is only effective sometimes ! better than nothing , need to have it in your system for at least 2 weeks for it to work effectively .
    Yeah, we all got flu shots back in November. This is something else, unfortunately. Needless to say, I'm absolutely loading up on Airborne (Vitamin C) in hopes to stave it off.

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:02 pm

Gratch wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:58 pm
    metalforever wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:35 pm seems to be a good year to have received the flu shot , even though it is only effective sometimes ! better than nothing , need to have it in your system for at least 2 weeks for it to work effectively .
    Yeah, we all got flu shots back in November. This is something else, unfortunately. Needless to say, I'm absolutely loading up on Airborne (Vitamin C) in hopes to stave it off.
    garlic capsules may also be helpful due to its antibiotic properties , stay well !
  • dcmetal02
    Oiler

by dcmetal02 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:08 pm

Danny24601 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:49 pm
    Andy wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:39 pm Who's the boss? ROSS THE BOSS is!

Another American band :(
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:57 pm

Danny24601 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:49 pm Isn't he playing hail to england on his upcoming NA tour? I suspect we may get another full album set.
    Another wishlist band, woot!
    Yes, the NA tour starts on 1/21, and his website says the same thing as for the Australia tour:
    performing HAIL TO ENGLAND in it’s entirety
    plus other ManOwaR first six albums classics
    Here's the setlist from that tour, they're all MANOWAR songs except one:
    Kings of Metal
    The Oath
    Sign of the Hammer
    Wheels of Fire
    Thor (The Powerhead)
    Fistful of Hate
    Blood of My Enemies
    Each Dawn I Die
    Kill With Power
    Hail to England
    Army of the Immortals
    Bridge of Death
    Violence and Bloodshed
    Fighting the World
    Battle Hymn
    Hail and Kill
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:10 pm

I would really like to see Ross the Boss do Die for Metal ! I do not if there is a reason they are not performing that live , real cool Manowar video though !
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

An Eye For An Eye

by Andy » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:40 pm

Is it time for some VIO-LENCE on the high Seas? Absolutely!

Get ready for a vicious thrash attack on board Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise "A"longside 2,999 other Sailors from across the Globe.

Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: An Eye For An Eye

by Ethrivas » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:52 pm

Bleh... not Vreid! At least give me Allegaeon next as excuse...
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:59 pm

Allegaeon or Aeternam would be excellent choices for "A".

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
  • dcmetal02
    Oiler

by dcmetal02 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:07 pm

This is really going to be American Bands from here on out. Allegaeon would awesome at least.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:12 pm

Holy shit, **another** wishlist band, and one that was red, considered out because of the sus-mentioned Dallas show on the 11th!
    That gives hope for the other bands on that bill.
    I've been wanting to see them ever since they resurrected, thank you Skipper!
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:22 pm

This is a SUPER awesome announcement.

For those not in the know, 2 years ago Sean (the singer) was dying of liver failure and a benefit show was held in the Bay Area with all the Bay Area metal elite coming out to support Sean.

Most people at the show were not super hopeful. Sean was there, but could barley talk and was not looking well at all. Most people assumed the funds would likely be going to his funeral expenses..thankfully that is NOT how it turned out.

He got a living liver transplant from his brother in law and a year later he called Phil Dremmel about reuniting Vio-lence after hearing he had left machine head. Phil was like little taken aback since he had not even considered before if Sean was even healthy enough for that...but he was and I was at the first union show! Absolute magic!

Looking forward to see these guys perform in front of an international crowd, how will it measure up again the home town chaos these guys are known for....we shall see!
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:41 pm

Officially sold out might be the end of the USA band run ,much easier to book and if any of these bands had just 5-10 hardcore-gotta book fans they filled out what was left to sell.Maybe some non-USA bands late once the band itself is pass USA customs and can’t get searched as playing on the ship.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:42 pm

slayergeek wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:22 pm This is a SUPER awesome announcement.

For those not in the know, 2 years ago Sean (the singer) was dying of liver failure and a benefit show was held in the Bay Area with all the Bay Area metal elite coming out to support Sean.

Most people at the show were not super hopeful. Sean was there, but could barley talk and was not looking well at all. Most people assumed the funds would likely be going to his funeral expenses..thankfully that is NOT how it turned out.

He got a living liver transplant from his brother in law and a year later he called Phil Dremmel about reuniting Vio-lence after hearing he had left machine head. Phil was like little taken aback since he had not even considered before if Sean was even healthy enough for that...but he was and I was at the first union show! Absolute magic!

Looking forward to see these guys perform in front of an international crowd, how will it measure up again the home town chaos these guys are known for....we shall see!
    Thanks for this.

I’m not much of a thrash guy, and had never really listened to these guys. Based on that story, I’ll definitely be checking them out though.

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

The Second Time Around

by Andy » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:20 pm

Sailors, we are delighted to welcome AETERNAM back onbroad Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise. That's not all...

AETERNAM will host a listening session onbroad for their upcoming album, "Al Qassam" and they will even premiere some of these songs live for you Sailors!

With this absolutely "T"antalizing cast of Artists you would be remiss to skip out on Round X!

• Downvod
    Midshipman

Re: The Second Time Around

by Downvod » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:23 pm

Andy wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:20 pm Sailors, we are delighted to welcome AETERNAM back onbroad Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise. That's not all...

AETERNAM will host a listening session onbroad for their upcoming album, "Al Qassam" and they will even premiere some of these songs live for you Sailors!

With this absolutely "T"analizing cast of Artists you would be remiss to skip out on Round X!

Fuck yeah!
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
Post Reply 2037 posts