Chief Petty Officer

Re: A country you've never been but want to

by metalforever » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:47 pm

I would like to go to Bloodstock festival in the U K :shred:
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:30 am

Germany, I would love to visit every German cruiser on the boat, just show up on their door step and give them a hug, drink a beer,do their dishes after learning how to eat with a fork and knife proper, sit down and listen to a vinyl of their choice , give one more hug and on to the next :pound:
    2024 - Deck mold 2
    2023 - Deck 10 cheap room 4 walls no window
    2020 - Deck 4
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:27 pm

ale62 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:12 am
    CFH wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:21 am I've been to: Estonia, Sweden, Russia, Luxemburg, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, Egypt, USA, Jamaica

I'd love to visit: England, Australia, West coast of USA

I'm not a big fan of sightseeing, so I don't really care for The Big Ben and stuff like that, but I'd love to attend English football game, visit some pubs and maybe catch a show in London. A long weekend type of trip. Closest I've been to England was catching a connecting flight last year in Heathrow, while on my way to 70K. That was an experience I would rathert not repeat.

I have no particular reason for visiting Australia, but the climate would certainly be an upgrade when compared to Finland. It would be nice to see how things roll in the other side of the world.

West Coast USA is something that's definitely on my bucket list, especially Las Vegas and San Fransisco. LA used to be there too, but from what I've heard from people who have visited the city, it's not worth it. Me and my friends used to have a plan either to attend 70k or do the famous route 66, but we ended up doing 70k (and don't regret it a bit). Now that I've started to think about it, I don't see any reasons to do the route 66, 'cause there isin't really that much things that I'd want to experience in the east coast. Needless to say, we got hooked to the cruise and are attending 2017 as well, so it might take a while to get that west coast trip to happen.

I'd also love to see F1 live some day, doesn't really matter where (okay, Monte Carlo would propably be #1).
    Whoa! Congratulations! You have seen many countries. I've planned Las Vegas and San Francisco too but Covid stopped me. About the F1 I suggest you MonteCarlo, SPA or Baku. Amazing the 3 of them!
    Whoa! Congratulations! You have seen many countries. I've planned Las Vegas and San Francisco too but Covid stopped me. About the F1 I suggest you MonteCarlo, SPA or Baku. Amazing the 3 of them!
    I'm a big motorsports fan... been to 2 F1 Races (Montreal and Monaco-My ticket was in the bleacher in the harbour at the chicane--insanely expensive and can see very little action--luckily there was lots of action on the yachts :) and probably 10 IndyCar races--they used to race here in my hometown.
    Countries I'd like to visit? Well I have a Rock Fest Barcelona tic, but will probably cancel it. I'd love to visit Scotland, Finland, Italy, Switzerland,Austria. Well, someday...
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:43 am

Would love to see New Zealand, Australia, Camboja, Vietnam, Croatia, France, Germany, Norway, Canada, Aruba.. these are the countries that come to mind

Also, I'm always looking for 'different' metal festivals like 70k and I'm up for suggestions
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
  • jackyang
    Wiper

by jackyang » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:14 am

I have a dream going to Spain, Lanzarote :givebeer:

The Attract Group's blog on Cost-Effective Strategies for Mobile App Development is a highly informative read, offering practical insights for budget-conscious entrepreneurs. It breaks down various cost-saving strategies without compromising quality, making it an invaluable resource for startups looking to bring their app ideas to life efficiently.
    Last edited by jackyang on Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:53 pm

New Zealand, Australia :deathhorns:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:12 am

Hello

I would like to go to Japan.
    I have no news from my japanese friend who went every year at the cruise and I m sad :cry:
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:16 am

Thailand. For the cuisine and beautiful nature out there!
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    spooky
    Petty Officer

by spooky » Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:33 pm

I would love to visit norway, finland, sweden, germany, czech republic, croatia, portugal, spain, and the nederlands as well as new zealand, the south of argentina, western canada, and alaska. i need to get out more.
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: FUCK COVID
    2022: FUCK COVID
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
  • Death tattoo guy
    Oiler

by Death tattoo guy » Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:57 am

I'd love to visit Greece and not just stay for only 4 days for KIT like I did with Germany in 2019. I'd like a full 11 days.
    10 Wishlist bands I've never seen live:
    Decadence
    The Halo Effect
    Aephanemer
    Nagasaki Sunrise
    Inhuman Condition
    Burning Witches
    Crystal Viper
    Frozen Crown
    Jenner
    Sorcerer

Survivor: Barge To Hell,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019, 2020, 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:09 am

Japan and Korea probably highest on my list of countries I'd like to visit. Japan for its all-round whackiness and 'best of everything' - anime, cuisine, technology, etc.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Yippee38
    Petty Officer

by Yippee38 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:50 am

Czech Republic. Prague is #1 on my list of cities I want to visit.
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Tue May 02, 2023 5:49 am

Hi
    Would like to go to Japan

I have already visit : Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, Vigo, Oviedo, Saragoza, Bilbao), Italia (Toscane), Sweden (Malmo, Goteborg, Gävle), Finland (Helsinki), Danmark (Copenhagen), USA (Miami, Chicago, St Louis).

Ruanda (to see gorillas), Tanzania (safari).

I have visited this countries to catch tarantulas ( Malaysia 12 times, Borneo Sabah 3 times, Thailand 4 times, Cambodia twice, Singapore twice, Philippines (Negros) twice, Indonesia (Sulawesi) once, Vietnam once, Laos once, India 3 times, Bolivia 5 times)
    LucasYoshiyuki
    Wiper

by LucasYoshiyuki » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:58 pm

Japan on a tour with my band ;)
    " Não olhe para trás, você não vai naquela direção"