Post Reply 694 posts
Are You Ready?
    cegr80
    Ensign

Re: Lifting The Veil

by cegr80 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:14 pm

A most welcome addition to the boat. Focus is considered a masterpiece in the progressive metal genre. I know it is not the same without the Seans, but Paul Masvidal is still there and this is a great opportunity to listen to that great album live on the boat
    2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Survivor
    2023 Wishlist:
    1349|A.Pale.Horse.Named.Death|Aephanemer|Akercocke|Alkaloid|Arcturus|Augury|Avatar|Avslut|Be'lakor|Belzebubs|Black.Crown.Initiate|Borknagar|Carpathian.Forest|Chthonic|Dark.Fortress|Darkthrone|Deicide|Dethklok|Diablo.Swing.Orchestra|Dimmu.Borgir|Dødheimsgard|Edguy|Finsterforst|First.Fragment|Galaktikon|Gamma.Ray|Helmet|Inferi|Irreversible.Mechanism|Kaoteon|Keep.Of.Kalessin|Lillake|Loch.Vostok|Melechesh|Mgła|Micawber|Moonshade|My.Dying.Bride|Nightwish|Nocny.Kochanek|Novembre|Old.Man's.Child|Pallbearer|Pyrexia|Sarke|Satyricon|Schammasch|Scour|Shape.The.Above|Shining(Nor)|Slugdge|Sulphur.Aeon|The.Kovenant|Tomb.Mold|Triptykon|Tryglav|Turisas|Uada|Ulver|Virvum|Wardehns|Watain|Wind.Rose
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Giants Of Karelia

by Andy » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:36 pm

AMORPHIS will join you and 2,999 Sailors from across the Globe for Round 11 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise. We can't wait to have all of you with us for the ultimate Heavy Metal vacation in January when we sail from Miami, FL to beautiful Bimini and back.

This is going to be the most "F"antastic festival ever!

• MuzakMaker
    Crewman

Re: Giants Of Karelia

by MuzakMaker » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:40 pm

Andy wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:36 pm AMORPHIS will join you and 2,999 Sailors from across the Globe for Round 11 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise. We can't wait to have all of you with us for the ultimate Heavy Metal vacation in January when we sail from Miami, FL to beautiful Bimini and back.

Not the A band I was hoping for, but one I'm very happy with.

F, Unless it's Fellowship I'll be looking forward to the next band
    cegr80
    Ensign

by cegr80 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:43 pm

Amorphis! I love this band. Seen them many times on tour and "barely" on the boat in 2017 (I was quite shitfaced). This is the chance to redeem myself
    2023 Wishlist:
    1349|A.Pale.Horse.Named.Death|Aephanemer|Akercocke|Alkaloid|Arcturus|Augury|Avatar|Avslut|Be'lakor|Belzebubs|Black.Crown.Initiate|Borknagar|Carpathian.Forest|Chthonic|Dark.Fortress|Darkthrone|Deicide|Dethklok|Diablo.Swing.Orchestra|Dimmu.Borgir|Dødheimsgard|Edguy|Finsterforst|First.Fragment|Galaktikon|Gamma.Ray|Helmet|Inferi|Irreversible.Mechanism|Kaoteon|Keep.Of.Kalessin|Lillake|Loch.Vostok|Melechesh|Mgła|Micawber|Moonshade|My.Dying.Bride|Nightwish|Nocny.Kochanek|Novembre|Old.Man's.Child|Pallbearer|Pyrexia|Sarke|Satyricon|Schammasch|Scour|Shape.The.Above|Shining(Nor)|Slugdge|Sulphur.Aeon|The.Kovenant|Tomb.Mold|Triptykon|Tryglav|Turisas|Uada|Ulver|Virvum|Wardehns|Watain|Wind.Rose
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:45 pm

Andy wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:36 pm AMORPHIS will join you and 2,999 Sailors from across the Globe for Round 11 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise. We can't wait to have all of you with us for the ultimate Heavy Metal vacation in January when we sail from Miami, FL to beautiful Bimini and back.

damn it... Andy... dont do this to me...

okay, i'm officially TRYING to go again... (once I gave up in september it became nearly impossible for me to take those days off... well.. nearly is not impossible...)
    2023 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-Jinjer-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nanowar-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2023 - LET'S DO THIS?
    cegr80
    Ensign

by cegr80 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:40 pm

I want First Fragment or Finsterforst, but Finntroll or Fear Factory would be acceptable
    2023 Wishlist:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:42 pm

Yeah I'm still definitely out. Amorphis are okay but a band that's been on 3 times previously and tours Australia is a band I can easily miss.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Good-Things-Festival-/-Skid-Row-/-Glam-Fest-/-Wig-Wam-/-Halestorm-/-Arch-Enemy-/-Stryper-/-The-Iron-Maidens-/-
    2023(!!) Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dynazty-/-Edge-of-Paradise-/-Edguy-/-Elaine-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-She-Wolf-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Halo-Effect-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • progsteph
    Oiler

by progsteph » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:27 pm

...but theres still Ad Infinitum to come ;-)

i wonder if with Amorphis, Nightwish, Kreator, Kamelot we already have the 3 headliners around or there is still 1 left....
    2017 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2020 survivor

Wishlist: Avatarium/Blind Guardian/Behemoth/Dimmu Borgir/Dream Theater/In Flames/Lacuna Coil/Machine Head/Oceans of Slumber/Paradise Lost/Savatage/Slayer/Stratovarius/Vanden Plas/Vuur/Zeal&Ardor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:39 pm

progsteph wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:27 pm ...but theres still Ad Infinitum to come ;-)

i wonder if with Amorphis, Nightwish, Kreator, Kamelot we already have the 3 headliners around or there is still 1 left....
    I'd say its POSSIBLE, but yeah it depends on what is to come.

I'd say Nightwish - DEFINITELY. Kreator - MOST LIKELY. Kamelot or Amorphis COULD be the third but could be usurped by, say, a Blind Guardian for example.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Good-Things-Festival-/-Skid-Row-/-Glam-Fest-/-Wig-Wam-/-Halestorm-/-Arch-Enemy-/-Stryper-/-The-Iron-Maidens-/-
    2023(!!) Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dynazty-/-Edge-of-Paradise-/-Edguy-/-Elaine-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-She-Wolf-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Halo-Effect-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:51 pm

F has to be Frozen Crown.

Their time has come.

This would make me want to go back!

Survivor:

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
  • BearWithNoName
    Oiler

by BearWithNoName » Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:21 pm

cegr80 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:40 pm I want First Fragment or Finsterforst, but Finntroll or Fear Factory would be acceptable
    First Fragment is the answer, no doubt
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:43 am

HNGH. Amorphis hurts to see on a year when I can't go.

Fuck, at this rate there may not be many bands left for me to want to go on 2024 either!
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:04 pm

does anyone know if there will be gold and silver discounts still ?
    also would bookings still be starting from black membership then gold then silver then general ?
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:17 pm

metalforever wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:04 pm does anyone know if there will be gold and silver discounts still ?
    also would bookings still be starting from black membership then gold then silver then general ?
    I think that is everyone's assumption. It would be a big break from the norm and precedent if it was not that way. That being said, this is a precedent breaking year, so we will have to see.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,See_You_In_2023

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    Yippee38
    Petty Officer

by Yippee38 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:22 pm

slayergeek wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:17 pm I think that is everyone's assumption. It would be a big break from the norm and precedent if it was not that way. That being said, this is a precedent breaking year, so we will have to see.
    It would also mean that there is no benefit to being a black, gold, or silver badge holder. That would be bad, and probably make some people pretty mad.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:31 pm

Yippee38 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:22 pm
    slayergeek wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:17 pm I think that is everyone's assumption. It would be a big break from the norm and precedent if it was not that way. That being said, this is a precedent breaking year, so we will have to see.
    It would also mean that there is no benefit to being a black, gold, or silver badge holder. That would be bad, and probably make some people pretty mad.
    A lot the skipper has done this time already has made some people pretty mad. Why stop now?

:lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2023(!!) Wishlist
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:08 am

Over 24 hours with no new announcement? 23 seems like an odd number to pause on. Let's keep this going to 25 Andy and start these MF sales already! :shred:
    Survivor

WishList
    • The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    Yippee38
    Petty Officer

by Yippee38 » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:12 am

slayergeek wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:08 am Over 24 hours with no new announcement? 23 seems like an odd number to pause on. Let's keep this going to 25 Andy and start these MF sales already! :shred:
    I was thinking that maybe well see codes get sent out tomorrow.
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:42 pm

Yippee38 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:12 am
    slayergeek wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:08 am Over 24 hours with no new announcement? 23 seems like an odd number to pause on. Let's keep this going to 25 Andy and start these MF sales already! :shred:
    I was thinking that maybe well see codes get sent out tomorrow.
    codes tomorrow make some kind of sense.... which means it probably won't be tomorrow :lol:

and I believe 23 bands before 70000tons of Metal 2023 seems like something they would think of...
    2023 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-Jinjer-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nanowar-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2023 - LET'S DO THIS?
    cegr80
    Ensign

by cegr80 » Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:03 pm

You never know what's going on with Andy's logistics. This could be the beginning of the announcement draughts. No clue as to when we are receiving our booking codes
    2023 Wishlist:
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:09 am

cegr80 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:03 pm You never know what's going on with Andy's logistics. This could be the beginning of the announcement draughts. No clue as to when we are receiving our booking codes
    you're right

as far as we know, we may get 4 announcements by christmas and the remaining announcement 1 week away from sail
    2023 - LET'S DO THIS?
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:14 am

Wait I just realized... The cruise is just over two months out AND Y'ALL STILL DON'T HAVE BOOKING CODES????

That's brutal. I'm so sorry to everyone trying to book their trips.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:57 am

cowboy71 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:31 pm
    A lot the skipper has done this time already has made some people pretty mad. Why stop now?
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    slayergeek wrote: Over 24 hours with no new announcement? 23 seems like an odd number to pause on. Let's keep this going to 25 Andy and start these MF sales already!

I'm thinking one or two more fairly big names to drop, and THEN booking starts.

The payment schedule was revised to say first payment on November 26th, second on Dec. 26th and third on Jan. 26th.
    *checks watch*
    Only four days away.
    202x Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: (crying)
    202x: SoooOOOooooooon
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:03 am

Pellaz wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:57 am
    slayergeek wrote: Over 24 hours with no new announcement? 23 seems like an odd number to pause on. Let's keep this going to 25 Andy and start these MF sales already!

The payment schedule was revised to say first payment on November 26th, second on Dec. 26th and third on Jan. 26th.
    *checks watch*
    Only four days away.
    First payment on the 11/26? So how can he do Black, Gold, Silver, and public sales staggered and get everyone who wants to make payments start on the 26th? I see a further revision to this, maybe first payment at time of purchase and then we go from there. Either that or there is going to be some far more radical solutions to this.

I always pay up front anyway, but something seems off about 'first payment on November 26th' unless he doe something crazy like open up booking today for EVERYONE, and people have 4 days to secure a room and make a payment or they lose access to the payment plan.
    Survivor

WishList
    toby
    Petty Officer

by toby » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:30 am

slayergeek wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:03 am
    Pellaz wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:57 am

*checks watch*
    Only four days away.
    First payment on the 11/26? So how can he do Black, Gold, Silver, and public sales staggered and get everyone who wants to make payments start on the 26th? I see a further revision to this, maybe first payment at time of purchase and then we go from there. Either that or there is going to be some far more radical solutions to this.

I always pay up front anyway, but something seems off about 'first payment on November 26th' unless he doe something crazy like open up booking today for EVERYONE, and people have 4 days to secure a room and make a payment or they lose access to the payment plan.
    It was revised several times at this point. Current is first payment due at booking, second on 12/25, and third on 1/25.
    taraimaro
    Oiler

by taraimaro » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:01 pm

I never saw any info on the website that the payments would be due November 26th, December 26th and January 26th.
    So that must be someone's false info, where the heck did you get that Pellaz?

Until last weekend the four installments plan was 25% at booking, 25 % November 25th, 25 % December 25th and 25% January 25th AND that bookings made after November 20th need to be paid in full at booking.

When November 20th came it was changed to "bookings made after December 20th have to be paid in full at booking" and that installment plan is in three parts: 1/3 at booking, 1/3 December 25th and 1/3 January 25th.

I don't remember how the four installments were scheduled when the deadline was October 15th though. :D
    2017 - survivor
    2018 - survivor
    2019 - survivor
    2020 - survivor
    2023 - here we go again!
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:55 am

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in USA !🦃
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Beyond The Great Void

by Andy » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:15 pm

Did you know that we reside within a FRACTAL UNIVERSE? Join us at sea while we set sail from Miami, FL to beautiful Bimini for Round 11 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise, you won't regret it!

Won't you be "D"elighted to see your Heavy Metal family once again while we sail through the blue Caribbean waters?

• hayabusadante
    Oiler

Re: Beyond The Great Void

by hayabusadante » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:31 pm

"D" has to be for DRACONIAN!!! PLEASE SELL ME TICKETS!!
    AverageMetalDrummer
    Oiler

by AverageMetalDrummer » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:00 pm

It’s a Thanksgiving miracle, they posted another band!

My D picks are Death Angel or Dying Fetus.
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:13 pm

hayabusadante wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:31 pm "D" has to be for DRACONIAN!!! PLEASE SELL ME TICKETS!!
    I like how you think ! If it is Draconian that would be my second band for two sets ! So far my only two set band is Insomnium :death: :shred:
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

It's A Thrash Attack At Sea!

by Andy » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:49 pm

German Thrash Metal legends, DESTRUCTION, set sail with us onbroad the Freedom of the Seas in January for Round 11 of 70000TONS OF METAL!

Only on The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise will you get to see 60 world class Metal bands perform 120+ shows. If you somehow manage to catch every concert you might be left "D"erelict...

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: It's A Thrash Attack At Sea!

by Sgt. B » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:09 pm

Would love for the next "D" to be Disillusion
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • hayabusadante
    Oiler

by hayabusadante » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:56 pm

metalforever wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:13 pm
    hayabusadante wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:31 pm "D" has to be for DRACONIAN!!! PLEASE SELL ME TICKETS!!
    I like how you think ! If it is Draconian that would be my second band for two sets ! So far my only two set band is Insomnium :death: :shred:
    We have one more shot....COME ON DRACONIAN!!!
  • MuzakMaker
    Crewman

Re: It's A Thrash Attack At Sea!

by MuzakMaker » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:12 pm

Hey Andy, I think you forgot that Power Metal exists?

We were doing so well on building a nice balanced line up and these haitus suck even more when they're broken by complete snoozers of announcements.
    Once more I'm swinging back towards not going. Most of the bands I want to see either tour the US frequently and the ones that don't are good enough to justify dropping this much money on.
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:33 pm

hayabusadante wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:56 pm
    metalforever wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:13 pm
    We have one more shot....COME ON DRACONIAN!!!
    DRACONIAN is one of my all time favorite bands I thoroughly enjoyed the 2 shows they did on 70000 tons in 2017 FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!! :death: :shred:
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:24 am

D)ark Tranquility, D)ragonforce... D)emons and Wizards (not likely ;) )
    taraimaro wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:01 pm I never saw any info on the website that the payments would be due November 26th, December 26th and January 26th.
    So that must be someone's false info, where the heck did you get that Pellaz?

Actually I think it was what you posted below, which I'll underline. I might have misread UMC's earlier info.

taraimaro wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:01 pm Until last weekend the four installments plan was 25% at booking, 25 % November 25th, 25 % December 25th and 25% January 25th AND that bookings made after November 20th need to be paid in full at booking.

When November 20th came it was changed to "bookings made after December 20th have to be paid in full at booking" and that installment plan is in three parts: 1/3 at booking, 1/3 December 25th and 1/3 January 25th.
    Terrifyingly, December 20th is now less than a month away. :shock:
    202x Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2021: (crying)
    202x: SoooOOOooooooon
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Won't You Have A Peek?

by Andy » Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:27 am

Well, isn't this just brutally delicious? Have a peek at this DECREPIT BIRTH!

Round 11 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise will take 3,000 Sailors from across the Globe on the ultimate Heavy Metal vacation. Forget about the "T"ranquil ocean breeze... there's going to be loud Metal shows blaring from the speakers on our ship!

• MuzakMaker
    Crewman

Re: Won't You Have A Peek?

by MuzakMaker » Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:35 am

Alright Andy, plenty of T bands that arent' deathy or thrashy.

We were doing so well on balance but we're getting out of whack again.
  • progsteph
    Oiler

Re: Won't You Have A Peek?

by progsteph » Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:37 am

T for The Butterfly Effect would be awesome! ...
    2017 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2020 survivor

Wishlist: Avatarium/Blind Guardian/Behemoth/Dimmu Borgir/Dream Theater/In Flames/Lacuna Coil/Machine Head/Oceans of Slumber/Paradise Lost/Savatage/Slayer/Stratovarius/Vanden Plas/Vuur/Zeal&Ardor
Post Reply 694 posts