Post Reply 1193 posts
Jamming In International Waters
    taraimaro
    Oiler

Re: Are You Ready?

by taraimaro » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:55 am

It took about 31 hours to get the booking confirmation and a friend of mine, gold survivor too, only got her's this evening so even later. And some others got theirs also around 30 hours after the request was made...
    2017 - survivor
    2018 - survivor
    2019 - survivor
    2020 - survivor
    2023 - here we go again!
    toby
    Chief Petty Officer

by toby » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:57 am

taraimaro wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:55 am It took about 31 hours to get the booking confirmation and a friend of mine, gold survivor too, only got her's this evening so even later. And some others got theirs also around 30 hours after the request was made...
    Yeah, it seems to be all over the map. I'm only anxious because my wife wanted a low deck this round and I don't want to disappoint her.
    Beer drinker and Hell raiser, metal singer with a day job in IT. :pound: :beerhorns: :death:
    2019 Survivor
    2020 Survivor
    2023 Survivor SOOOOOON
    toby
    Chief Petty Officer

by toby » Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:41 pm

toby wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:57 am
    taraimaro wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:55 am It took about 31 hours to get the booking confirmation and a friend of mine, gold survivor too, only got her's this evening so even later. And some others got theirs also around 30 hours after the request was made...
    Yeah, it seems to be all over the map. I'm only anxious because my wife wanted a low deck this round and I don't want to disappoint her.
    And booking confirmation received and payment sent. Wifey is very happy.
    Beer drinker and Hell raiser, metal singer with a day job in IT. :pound: :beerhorns: :death:
    2019 Survivor
    2020 Survivor
    2023 Survivor SOOOOOON
  • EricPMulligan
    Wiper

by EricPMulligan » Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:05 pm

Submitted my booking request as soon as it became available to the public. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    2010: Wacken Open Air
    2023: 70k Tons of Metal
    cegr80
    Sub-Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:26 pm

Band announcements, please!
    2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Survivor
    2024 Wishlist: TOO SOON!
    toby
    Chief Petty Officer

by toby » Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:50 pm

cegr80 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:26 pm Band announcements, please!
    Andy might just sit on his hands for a bit now. When booking started last round, I think we only had 10 bands announced. lol
    2019 Survivor
    2020 Survivor
    2023 Survivor SOOOOOON
    cegr80
    Sub-Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:06 pm

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:29 pm

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if the announcement lull lasts another few days to allow the team to deal with public sales. Probably start up again next week, MAYBE with some 'bigger' names if sales need a shot in the arm.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-70000-Tons-/-Del-Amitri-/-Stryper-/-Skid-Row-/-Masters-Of-Rock-CZ-/-
    2023(!!) Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Deathless-Legacy-/--/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dynazty-/-Edge-of-Paradise-/-Edguy-/-Eleine-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-She-Wolf-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Halo-Effect-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • MuzakMaker
    Petty Officer

by MuzakMaker » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:32 am

cowboy71 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:29 pm Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if the announcement lull lasts another few days to allow the team to deal with public sales. Probably start up again next week, MAYBE with some 'bigger' names if sales need a shot in the arm.
    Unfortunately this statement was misunderstood and now Andy is booking local folk metal and slipknot cover bands that have AT LEAST 10 members
    cegr80
    Sub-Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:52 pm

MuzakMaker wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:32 amUnfortunately this statement was misunderstood and now Andy is booking local folk metal and slipknot cover bands that have AT LEAST 10 members
    AverageMetalDrummer
    Crewman

by AverageMetalDrummer » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:24 pm

Are there any tricks to get them to accept my payment?

I called my bank and pre-authorized the transaction. But every time I try to pay, I get to the point where I enter the code sent to my phone and the transaction gets canceled. I called the hotline and had to leave a message; no idea when they’ll return my call. Are there any other ways to pay?
  • Devils_sparrow
    Wiper

by Devils_sparrow » Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:42 pm

Mine did the same. Ended up having to have my bank on the line to clear the transaction as I did it.
    Turned out, my bank's fraud department was flagging the transaction as it happened.
    If you email info @ 70000tons.com they do have an alternative way.
    I hope you're able to get it to go through.
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:39 am

I got my booking confirmation a little after I got an email back from 70K advising they'd been able to accommodate my specific stateroom request...but the confirmation went to my spam folder (it mentions "invoice" which is likely a filter trigger), and I didn't see it until 12 hours later.
    I paid with an international bank wire, which is a pain but seems to have avoided all the credit-card hullabaloo...and it took until earlier today to get THAT confirmation email.
    Still, considering a lot of this is manual work and they have to deal with literally dozens of bookings :lol: , I grant them a lot of slack. AND they got me "my" stateroom again. :beerbang:
    202x Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: (crying)
    2022: (crying)
    2023: Deck 8
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:41 am

Yippee38 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:46 am I got my booking confirmation about 9 hours after booking request confirmation.
    So glad y'all are coming again! ProgPower USA (and former PPUSA) folks reh-pree-sent. :lol:
    202x Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:56 am

I posted this on Facebook, but I thought I would share it here as well!

Attention All First Timers!

Please note the following.

Andy does things differently (and one would argue far worse) then any other festival. Band announcements are trickled out until 1 or 2 days before sail, often with at least one bigger name saved for the end (though not always).
    Does this make sense, not in the least, but it is what it is.

Yes the event is happening
    Yes there WILL be 60 bands (often more)
    Yes there will be days, sometimes weeks, in past years a month or more with total silence
    Yes it can be frustrating

However once on board the shenanigans are over and things are pretty near perfect. The lead up experience is far from perfect, but the experience once on board is SOOO much better

Download the 70K Bands app to get the latest announcements pushed to your phone, and use the app on board to organize your time of who to see and who to skip. There are 120+ events on board and you can only realistically see less then 50, so prioritization is key, as is pacing yourself for the marathon.

See you guys on board!
    Last edited by slayergeek on Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,See_You_In_2023

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    cegr80
    Sub-Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:35 pm

I will also mentioned it here: you said it all, @slayergeek!

This IS the best damn metal festival in the world! Flawed, but the best!
    AverageMetalDrummer
    Crewman

by AverageMetalDrummer » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:46 pm

Devils_sparrow wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:42 pm Mine did the same. Ended up having to have my bank on the line to clear the transaction as I did it.
    Turned out, my bank's fraud department was flagging the transaction as it happened.
    Thanks, I finally got through this evening. Like you, I had to have a bank rep on the phone with me as I went through the steps. Before that, I tried a wire transfer, but my bank asked for some 9-digit transit code that wasn’t listed on my invoice.
    Frustrating payment methods aside, I’m excited to finally take this trip after years of not being able to go! This has been a dream of mine since they started this cruise! Can’t wait!
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:03 am

AverageMetalDrummer wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:46 pm
    Devils_sparrow wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:42 pm Mine did the same. Ended up having to have my bank on the line to clear the transaction as I did it.
    Thanks, I finally got through this evening. Like you, I had to have a bank rep on the phone with me as I went through the steps. Before that, I tried a wire transfer, but my bank asked for some 9-digit transit code that wasn’t listed on my invoice.
    Yep, if you specify originally that you will be sending an international bank wire the transit code is provided, as well as UMC's account number.
    Frustrating payment methods aside, I’m excited to finally take this trip after years of not being able to go! This has been a dream of mine since they started this cruise! Can’t wait!
    Welcome to my world as of 2015. :D
    That was the year 70K moved to a much larger ship, and I was finally able to afford a (relatively) cheaper cabin because no matter HOW hard they tried, all the returning "Survivors" from the previous cruises couldn't fill up the whole damned boat by themselves. :lol:

R.I.P. Majesty of the Seas, our original 70,000-ton home, sent to the breakers and beached in Aliaga, Turkey several years ago. I didn't sail on the ship for 70K, but I DID sail on the Majesty 3 months before the first 70K; it was my first-ever cruise.
    202x Wishlist:
    Welli
    Oiler

by Welli » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:22 am

Pellaz wrote: R.I.P. Majesty of the Seas, our original 70,000-ton home, sent to the breakers and beached in Aliaga, Turkey several years ago. I didn't sail on the ship for 70K, but I DID sail on the Majesty 3 months before the first 70K; it was my first-ever cruise.
    Aah, the days on the Majesty were the best… The cozy pool stage, more time to enjoy the bands…
    Okay, it wasn’t as easy to find locations on board since not all elevators reached all levels and we had no info screens.
    But hooray, we sail from Miami again – YOUR BOAT SUCKS!!
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:12 pm

I don't know if this effects their plans to be on the boat, but that is a possibility I would image.

NEWS UPDATE
    The last stage of getting Floor Jansen back to full health involves radiation therapy, which has been rescheduled from February to January. And so, as a consequence, we are unable to come to Asia as scheduled. But don’t panic! All of our team are working solidly on making sure we all see you again soon.
    - Nightwish
    Survivor

WishList
    • The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    toby
    Chief Petty Officer

by toby » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:46 pm

slayergeek wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:12 pm I don't know if this effects their plans to be on the boat, but that is a possibility I would image.

NEWS UPDATE
    The last stage of getting Floor Jansen back to full health involves radiation therapy, which has been rescheduled from February to January. And so, as a consequence, we are unable to come to Asia as scheduled. But don’t panic! All of our team are working solidly on making sure we all see you again soon.
    - Nightwish
    I would think it would depend on her doctor's advice. The biggest issue is that radiation therapy can knock down the immune system in some cases. So, that might make doctor's orders to skip BOAT. That's why Dave wound up not doing Megacruise.
    2019 Survivor
    2020 Survivor
    2023 Survivor SOOOOOON
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:38 am

toby wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:46 pm
    slayergeek wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:12 pm I don't know if this effects their plans to be on the boat, but that is a possibility I would image.

NEWS UPDATE
    - Nightwish
    I would think it would depend on her doctor's advice. The biggest issue is that radiation therapy can knock down the immune system in some cases. So, that might make doctor's orders to skip BOAT. That's why Dave wound up not doing Megacruise.
    Zoe has shared on Facebook that she has the inside scoop that their boat plans are still on, so there is that. I am not a fan of them, but I know a lot of people like them and not doing a planned event because of illness always sucks, so I hope that they are able to make it and everything goes well for everyone.
    Survivor

WishList
    toby
    Chief Petty Officer

by toby » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:33 am

slayergeek wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:38 am
    toby wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:46 pm

NEWS UPDATE
    - Nightwish
    Zoe has shared on Facebook that she has the inside scoop that their boat plans are still on, so there is that. I am not a fan of them, but I know a lot of people like them and not doing a planned event because of illness always sucks, so I hope that they are able to make it and everything goes well for everyone.
    Yeah, they're one of those bands I know OF, but not well. I'll try to catch one of their sets. If they wind up not making it, though, and get bumped to 2024 (assuming that happens), it would make my daughter happy because she's a fan and isn't making this 70K.
    2019 Survivor
    2020 Survivor
    2023 Survivor SOOOOOON
    cegr80
    Sub-Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:44 am

I'm not a selfish person. As much as I long to finally see Nightwish for the first time, I'd wish Floor to be healthy . If this means cancelling Nightwish's performance on the boat, so be it.
    JoeRG0368
    Oiler

by JoeRG0368 » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:35 am

We are ready! Are you ready?
    Survivor
    2019 - Cabin 6221
    2023 - Cabin 9223

Lieber stehend sterben, als kniend leben! :wank:
    AverageMetalDrummer
    Crewman

by AverageMetalDrummer » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:05 pm

I’m certainly ready… for some more bands to be posted!!!
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:19 am

AverageMetalDrummer wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:05 pm I’m certainly ready… for some more bands to be posted!!!

#Sooooooooon

:twisted:
    202x Wishlist:
    AverageMetalDrummer
    Crewman

by AverageMetalDrummer » Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:40 am

Pellaz wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:19 am
    AverageMetalDrummer wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:05 pm I’m certainly ready… for some more bands to be posted!!!

#Sooooooooon

:twisted:
    Lol not #Sooooooooon enough dammit!
    cegr80
    Sub-Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:42 am

It would be nice to get more bands announced before the end of the year, just sayin' ...
    toby
    Chief Petty Officer

by toby » Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:36 am

cegr80 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:42 am It would be nice to get more bands announced before the end of the year, just sayin' ...
    Maybe for Boxing Day.
    2019 Survivor
    2020 Survivor
    2023 Survivor SOOOOOON
  • MuzakMaker
    Petty Officer

by MuzakMaker » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:07 pm

toby wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:36 am
    cegr80 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:42 am It would be nice to get more bands announced before the end of the year, just sayin' ...
    Maybe for Boxing Day.
    Or, here me out Andy, Make the 30th announcement on Friday which is my 30th birthday (30 for 30) and make it a good Power Metal band I'll rescind everything negative I've said about this sailing
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:28 pm

ARE YOU READY? .....to find out that people are getting 50% off offers less than 10 days after public sales opened?

ARE YOU READY? .....to find out "T"he next band via a flier handed out at a festival?

70000 Tons is ready.

:trashdrink:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2023(!!) Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Deathless-Legacy-/--/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dynazty-/-Edge-of-Paradise-/-Edguy-/-Eleine-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-She-Wolf-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Halo-Effect-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:51 am

Maybe for Boxing Day.
    I think there IS a boxing ring onbroad the boat. :D

"For $100, Survivors will be allowed to pummel The Skipper in the ship's gym for two minutes between sets." :lol:
    202x Wishlist:
    toby
    Chief Petty Officer

by toby » Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:10 am

Pellaz wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:51 am
    Maybe for Boxing Day.
    I think there IS a boxing ring onbroad the boat. :D

"For $100, Survivors will be allowed to pummel The Skipper in the ship's gym for two minutes between sets." :lol:
    *BOAT instantly sells out*
    2019 Survivor
    2020 Survivor
    2023 Survivor SOOOOOON
    taraimaro
    Oiler

by taraimaro » Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:24 pm

Insomnium will release a new album in late February and one of the songs (White Christ) is featuring Sakis Tolis of Rotting Christ. Insomnium just announced on social media they'll release the song as a single this Wednesday. How nice it would be to have Sakis come on stage to perform the song with Insomnium onbroad. :headbanger: :D
    2017 - survivor
    2018 - survivor
    2019 - survivor
    2020 - survivor
    2023 - here we go again!
    AverageMetalDrummer
    Crewman

by AverageMetalDrummer » Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:49 pm

Dude, is this month’s pool girl on the website Melissa Bonny?!
    toby
    Chief Petty Officer

by toby » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:43 pm

AverageMetalDrummer wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:49 pm Dude, is this month’s pool girl on the website Melissa Bonny?!
    It would appear so.
    2019 Survivor
    2020 Survivor
    2023 Survivor SOOOOOON
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:46 pm

AverageMetalDrummer wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:49 pm Dude, is this month’s pool girl on the website Melissa Bonny?!
    Yeah it definitely is. She was a poolgirl on the 2018 cruise :wank:

EDIT: And I just realised given the subject matter of this, that smilie I used above is a touch inappropriate!! (NO OFFENSE MELISSA!)

:oops:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2023(!!) Wishlist
  • progsteph
    Crewman

by progsteph » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:40 am

yes its Melissa, i guess i saw her on the 2017 cruise also, but definitely was a pool girl 18 . (and 23 as a singer?) :)
    2017 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2020 survivor

Wishlist: Avatarium/Blind Guardian/Behemoth/Dimmu Borgir/Dream Theater/In Flames/Lacuna Coil/Machine Head/Oceans of Slumber/Paradise Lost/Savatage/Slayer/Stratovarius/Vanden Plas/Vuur/Zeal&Ardor
  • Downvod
    Chief Petty Officer

by Downvod » Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:20 am

cowboy71 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:46 pm
    Yeah it definitely is. She was a poolgirl on the 2018 cruise :wank:

EDIT: And I just realised given the subject matter of this, that smilie I used above is a touch inappropriate!! (NO OFFENSE MELISSA!)

:oops:
    I love that you took the time to edit your comment and acknowledge that it was inappropriate, but also left it in there. :lol:
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
Post Reply 1193 posts